List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "At Storm's End" with Paris Berelc

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "At Storm's End" with Paris Berelc

At Storm's End
    With Paris Berelc
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, inc, drunk, voy, sleep
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.
    A/N: Had this scenario requested so many times recently that I finally decided to write it up.
    BTW the title At "Storm's" End is in reference to her Mighty Med character Skylar "Storm," for those who are wondering.

I hadn't seen my daughter in over ten years since my wife and I had separated and I had moved out to Florida. The divorce had been brutal for all involved so I thought it best to move as far as possible to help make a clean break.

But in the time we had split, my baby girl had made a name for herself on the hit show "Mighty Med" and was touted to be one of Disney's next big stars. I couldn't have been prouder but continued to watch her career from a far.

So you can imagine my surprise when Paris called me out of the blue and claimed that she was getting engaged, and more alarmingly, wanted me to meet her boyfriend.

To say I was shocked would be an understatement, particularly since my little girl was still in her late teens!! I mean you'd assume her mom would have talked some sense into her considering we had made the exact same mistake seventeen years earlier.

I guess not.

So a few days later I opened the door and was suddenly set upon by a gorgeous young creature, who immediately jumped into my arms and gave me a huge hug.

"Daddy! I missed you." Paris said before introducing me to her future bow.

While Aramis seemed like a nice a enough kid, I couldn't help but feel a jealous rage in the pit of my stomach. Particularly since Paris looked and sounded so much like her mother when she was her age. I tried not to hate him but I guess all dad's feel that way when some guy is about to steal their daughter away from them.

After some brief and somewhat awkward introductions, I invited them inside and notice how similar we looked. The resemblance between the boy and I was actually kind of startling. It was like looking through an old photo album.

Amusingly enough Aramis was slightly taller than me and a tad thinner. But from a distance you'd have a hard time telling us apart. In fact I dare say strangers would probably assume that HE was my son! As strange as this was I was even more surprised by how much my daughter had grown.

Paris was somewhere around 5-foot-3, with strong shapely legs and firm round breasts that reminded me of her mother. She had let her hair grow long, and currently had it tied back into a neat pony tail that hung down to the middle of her back.

It seemed to me that her brown eyes were much darker than the last time I'd seen them, and despite her playfulness she appeared mature beyond her years. I could tell the entertainment industry had really done a number on her, forcing her to grow up.

Still. She was drop dead gorgeous and that's all that mattered, but I guess all dads think that about their little angels.

My baby girl was the best thing that had ever happened to me. I had loved her from the day she was born, and it had been the hardest thing I'd ever done leaving her behind, but everyone has their breaking point.

I guess at the end of the day you can't base an entire relationship on sex, which is precisely what Maria and I had done. But ultimately we grew apart since she travelled across the country working as a flight attendant, and we saw very little of each other.

This resulted in me playing the role of a stay-at-home dad, while she had an affair with someone at work which broke my heart.

Paris had asked me about it when she'd turned fifteen, and I'd explained the motives behind our break up over the phone. She cried a lot and we never spoke about it again despite speaking to each other at least once every few months.

I missed most of her growing up but tried to be the best dad I could from long distance. All those thoughts raced through my head when I saw her standing in front of me. I put them behind me the best I could because she was growing up and was about to get engaged. I hoped things turned out better for her than they had for me.

I decided to take them out to dinner to celebrate, where we sat around chatting during a great meal. Aramis seemed nice, but I figured he was probably just putting on his best show for me.

I couldn't really blame him when I think back to how nervous I was when I met Maria's parents. Of course I hoped that history wouldn't repeat itself as I ended up getting into a fist fight with her father before she blew me on the way home in the car.

Nevertheless. As it turned out Aramis was apparently an actor too and had several recurring roles lined up for the next few years. Even though I thought they were both too young to get married I kept my mouth shut in respect of my daughter.

By 9pm the restaurant had filled and a live band started playing. I kept ordering drinks as I watched my American/Filipino daughter and future son-in-law dance the night away while I slowly got hammered.

Paris ultimately managed to drag me out for a slow dance and I remember how her hair smelled like strawberries as we danced. It melted my heart dancing with her like that and feeling how tight she clung to me.

"Dad. I think we better go home." she giggled into my ear when the song ended. "—I'm getting kind of drunk!"

I had to laugh and remind myself that she was only a teen.

"Don't worry. Me too sweetheart." I assured her. "That tequila packs quite a punch."

Paris gave me a kiss on the cheek and kept her arm around me as we walked back to our table.

"God I love you so much it hurts!" she said before we got back to Aramis.

I didn't take it literally and told her how much I loved her back—while holding her hand behind her back as she bent over to canoodle with her boyfriend.

It was only later that it occurred to me how bad this looked. From a bystanders perspective it looked like we had both picked her up at the bar and were going home to have our way with her.

Strangely enough the idea kind of turned me on and made me think about the time Maria and I had had group sex with two of our friends. Even though we didn't interact with each other we simply had sex out in the open in the same room. And it was hot as hell!

I now began to wonder what kind of sexual experienced Paris had had.

We finally left the restaurant and grabbed a cab back to my place where we sat around drinking a few beers. We talked about their future plans, hopes and dreams, and even their previous experiences with dating other people.

I was surprised to learn that Paris had only dated one other single boy and that her mom was actually quite strict and protective.

I also learned that they were going to wait until Paris finished the second season of her current show to announce to the world about their engagement. The decision was apparently going to ruffle a few feathers as Disney who were banking on her (solo) career.

I was glad that she wasn't going to rush things too much, but not real happy when they admitted that for the past few weeks they had moved into a small studio apartment together.

It was apparently just a temporary arrangement but I hoped my daughter knew what she was doing. Aramis seemed okay but I still didn't trust him with my baby girl. Especially since she looked as good as she did.

After the talk died down we decided to play some cards and I found a bottle of tequila in my cupboard and poured us all shots in between beers. I wanted to get Aramis drunk, and see what else I could learn about him.

By midnight we were all punch drunk and everything seemed funny as hell. Paris was weaving around and bumping into the walls down the hallway, and I had to chuckle as she almost peed her pants and ultimately relieved her bladder with the door wide open.

"You realize we can hear you from back here."

"Please." she slurred drunkenly. " Cover your ears."

We all laughed before Aramis and I continued with our card game and talked about all kinds of stuff. The cards were blurry to me so I assume they weren't much better to him either, since he kept slowly sinking in his chair.

Paris eventually returned and claimed that she could barely keep her eyes open and was going to bed.

"Babe." she directed at her boyfriend. "—I'm calling it a night."

Amusingly enough as she spoke she finished one last shot.

"—don't stay up too long if you want to get lucky!" she slurred.

She laughed at her own comment and then kissed me on the cheek before she weaved off to the stairs and went down to the guest room in the basement.

"Damn girl. I can't resist that." Aramis blurted out before laughing. "—she's really hot in bed."

Suddenly he sat up and looked sick for what he'd said.

"Shit. I'm Sorry."

I let it go and poured another round of drinks.

"Let's play one more hand." I told him as he starred blindly at the shot glass like there was no way he could drink it.

I was buzzing pretty hard myself but downed mine anyway. It took a lot of convincing but Aramis managed to have two more shots before he got up and staggered to the bathroom to throw up.

When he came back he didn't say anything and I watched him head down the stairs about as slow as an old man. I laughed out loud as he hung on the railing for dear life.

I downed the last of my beer, and was about to head off to bed when I heard a big thump downstairs. I went over and soon discovered that he had passed out in front of the bedroom door.

He was lying there on the carpet with a dumb grin on his face when I found him. I'd almost stepped on top of him because the lights were off except for a small nightstand in the bedroom.

As I glanced into the room I noticed Paris was laying on top of the sheets. Her clothes were strewn out all over the floor from the doorway to the edge of the bed. I found her blouse, pants, bra, and finally her panties right next to the bed.

It took my breath away when I looked up and realized she was laying there completely naked! ...her long dark hair tussled to one side.

My little girl was snoring lightly as she lay on her back in the middle of the mattress. I should have turned around right then, but I couldn't tear my eyes of her naked form.

Her firm natural breasts were rising and falling slowly, as a tiny wisp of dark hair rested above her teen pussy.

My cock twitched in the front of my shorts. I turned back and went out the door feeling guilty for staring. I saw Aramis laying there and I tried to wake him up but he was out cold.

So I got a blanket from the sofa and put it over him and he rolled over and started snoring again. I tried to force myself to leave but I just stood there glaring over at my beautiful naked daughter...the daughter I hadn't seen in so many years.

I finally padded barefoot on the soft carpet up next to the bed and looked down at her.

My dick throbbed as evil thoughts raced through my head. She was just about the most exquisite creature I had ever laid eyes on, and was arguable as drunk as I was.

I was so overwhelmed by her natural beauty that I immediately separated my daughter to the absolute angel that was passed out naked on the bed. I had to touch her just once. I convinced myself.

So I closed the bedroom door and went over to the reading light and flipped it off. I figured there wasn't any point to leaving the light on since all I really wanted to do was touch and caress her.

The room was pitch-dark and I couldn't even see my hand in front of my face when the light was out. I hoped that between being drunk and how dark it was I could get away with pretending to be Aramis.

The booze made me feel like it was a good idea and I didn't even think about the consequences, or the fact that her boyfriend was sleeping out on the floor right outside the door.

I stumbled my drunken ass over to the other side of the bed and I began to strip. I finally grabbed the spare blanket and flipped it over my sleeping daughter and crawled naked into bed with her.

The mere heat emanating from her body made my cock pulse with pre-cum.

When I rolled over next to her I gently grabbed a nice warm breast in my hand and proceeded to knead it. I couldn't BELIEVE how soft she felt. Her skin was like liquid velvet.

She moaned softly to the action and turned her head to nuzzle her face into the crook of my neck.

"It's about time you came to bed—" she slurred drunkenly in her sleep.

I didn't say a word and hoped that she was drunk enough that she wouldn't realize I wasn't her boyfriend.

I froze for a minute wondering what I would do if she woke up. But whatever guilt I had quickly vanished when I heard her whisper her next sentence.

"—I'm so horny tonight babe."

I gulped hard and started caressing her boob again and moved over and found a nice stiff nipple with my lips. It was good that the room was pitch-dark as I proceeded to suck it into my mouth and flicked it back and forth with my tongue.

Paris began to stir as I ran my hand down the flat of her belly and raked my fingertips through her dark pubes. I soon found her slimy wet slit and she responded by turning her hips flat on the bed and spreading her legs wide to accommodate my hand.

She purred erotically as I brushed two fingers up and down the length of her silky-soft lips and stroked her pussy.

"Mm—" Paris whimpered as I proceeded to smear her wetness all over her sex.

I suckled her tit for a few extra minutes before I crawled down under the bed sheet and could already smell her arousal. The entire room reeked of pussy. The scent was more intoxicating than anything I could have ever imagined.

I pushed her legs apart and I slid my head down between her smooth thighs until I could kiss her pussy. My little girl's twat was already wet and I was so turned on my cock literally ached.

When I found her slit I immediately suckled her wet lips into my mouth and savored her cunt-sap. She moaned to the lewd action and put her hands on my head as I gulped down her juices.

My chin was now coated in her nectar as she rubbed my head with both hands, moaning and guiding my tongue to her clit. I happily licked and sucked it into my mouth and dipped even lower to lick her asshole.

The moment I rimmed her ass Paris proceeded to moan more audibly and began to grind her hips against my face. I kept it up until she began to thrash her body up and down and suddenly came for me.

I immediately locked me mouth around her snatch and swallowed down her juicy essence until she stopped bucking and sighed contently. Her pussy tasted so damn sweet I couldn't bring myself to stop licking her, causing her overstimulated body to twitch.

"Aramis...babe. I need it." she whispered hotly. "Please. I need your cock."

Like a thief in the night I crawled up between her spread legs and placed the head of my bell-end against her dripping wet sex. When I pushed in she let out a hiss of breath and then a soft moan as I slipped inside her tight little twat.

Her pussy was so hot and wet I entered her without much effort. Even though she felt as tight as a condom around my cock, I sank into her like a hot knife through butter.

Not to brag but I was born with a much bigger than average penis that women have always liked, including her mother. I wanted to give all of it too her but she was so damn tight I had to stretch her slowly to accept me.

I began with slow movements at first, and held off from giving her all of my length.

But that didn't last too long as I decided to change up the position and I rolled off to my side and swiveled her hips in the opposite direction, so I could fuck her sideways on the bed.

This position allowed me to strike her pussy at a sharper angle and she moaned in response.

"Ooh. You feel so hard tonight—" she mumbled softly as I reached around and groped her soft breasts.

It was these extra moans of encouragement from her that inspired me to experiment a little and change up our position. I ultimately rolled her onto her front and marveled at how good she looked laying there with her ass up in the air and her long dark hair cascading down her back.

I carefully straddled her legs and entered her pussy from behind.

Considering she still had her legs snapped together, it took a few minutes of effort but I soon had my cock buried inside her teen cunt again, allowing my balls to rub against her clit.

I could tell from her groans that she really enjoyed this position, since she didn't have to do anything but lay there and take it. I had to snicker to myself as I recalled how her mom loved to get taken from behind too.

God she took after her mother so much.

Paris simply moaned as I now picked up the pace and pumped in and out of her sweet pussy progressively. In fact she felt so god damn good I didn't care if she figured out it was me or not.

I was so turned on all I could think about was blowing my wad into the back of tight young cunt.

By the time I was ready to explode I was pounding against her ass quite hard, almost pummeling her and causing the bed to creek. I ultimately slipped my legs down between hers and spread them apart giving me unfettered access to her teen pussy.

She now lay there moaning audibly as I fucked her doggy-style and really drilled her hard and deep. In fact she was moaning so loudly I now hoped Aramis wouldn't wake up outside.

I was absolutely slamming my cock into her now, the sound of skin against skin slapping in the darkness, and could feel her pussy squeeze my cock in response.

"Ugh. Come—" she panted softly into the pillow. "Come for me baby. Shoot your load inside me."

Without thinking I reached over and pulled on her long dark mane, causing her head to snap back and her throat to give out an audible grunt as I drove harder and deeper.

"—Ugh Yes. FUCK me!!" she suddenly hissed in the dark. "Fuck me hard!!"

My daughters sudden and unexpected bout of enthusiasm completely shocked and frightened me. I responded by slapping her butt sharply which only resulted in her grunting even louder and thrusting her hips back against me.

Feeling bold I spanked her ass once more for good measure and could feel my cock grow larger by the taboo tightness I wasn't supposed to feel.

Paris was now squealing on the bed like a stuffed pig as I moved in and out, SLAMMING her cunt with the same penis that had created her all those years ago. It took two more spanks of her luscious round butt before I felt her vagina grip my cock tightly and she came.

My daughter's tight pussy started to pulse around my cock as I pushed it all the way in up to my balls and held it there while I ejaculated. I muffled a long groan as I shot my seed deep inside her wonderful little cunt.

I hadn't had any sex for a couple of months so when I came I fired at least a half dozen mind blowing spurts as far up into her pussy as my cock would allow.

I came like a fire hose. Like a fertility god.

"Ugh! —shit." my baby girl grunted until my cock stopped spurting inside of her.

As soon as I was done Paris went limp and I pulled out of her completely. I climbed off the bed as she slumped forward and mumbled something under her breath.

"Baby...that was the best ever." and fell asleep in a few seconds.

I felt around the floor for my clothes and put them back on in the dark. Once I found the door I went out quiet as a mouse and almost stepped on Aramis.

In all the commotion I'd forgotten all about him and realized I had to help him up to bed. It took some effort but I finally dragged his body inside and then slapped him around a little to wake him up.

"Hey buddy. You better go to bed." I told him. "You don't want your girlfriend to find you passed out on the floor."

He was still really drunk and muttered "Thanks dad..." before her crawled up onto the bed next to my daughter and passed out.

They were both sleeping soundly as I closed the door and hoped that I'd get away with the most insane incident of my life. I couldn't believe I had just fucked my sweet teen daughter, Mighty Med's Skylar Storm!!

Post Thanks / Like

Please continue maybe paris knew it of wanted it to be her father to have sex with her. Mostly because armenis still has hos clothes on!

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post