List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Coachella Pickup" with Ariel Winter

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Coachella Pickup" with Ariel Winter

"Coachella Pickup"
    With Ariel Winter
    By LemonTalk

Codes: MF, BJ, Alco, Exhib
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction; it never happened and never will
    A/N: Figured it was about time for my first Ariel Winter story, enjoy!

Visiting Coachella had become somewhat of an annual tradition for me. I'd tell people it was for the music and general events going on, but in reality, I went for the girls. In recent years Coachella had effectively become a drug fuelled, three day sex party, full of hot teens in the skimpiest outfits, many of which were young celebrities. As shallow as it sounds, I'd quickly discovered that, as a fairly attractive young male, Coachella was the place to go for an easy lay.

Having said that, it was now nearing the end of the second day of the event and I was yet to get lucky. I wondered through the fields, stopping occasionally at the stalls, watching everyone else dashing about in couples or larger groups. I was just starting to consider the fact my lucky streak could be over when I noticed a small crowd gathered round in a circle.

Heading over, I pushed my way to the front of the sniggering audience to find a young teen struggling with who I assumed was her outrageously drunk boyfriend. The guy was trying his best to get his feet under him as the girl pulled on his arm. The fact that she was alone and at least two feet shorter than him meant it was futile. It was obvious none of the onlookers were going to help so I decided to step up, easily pulling the guy to his feet and getting his arm round my shoulders.

"Oh my goodness, thank you!" the teen gasped as I took the weight off her. She briefly glanced up at me and I saw her large, chocolate eyes and sprinkling of freckles. But she quickly lowered her face again, blushing brightly, mortified at the scene her boyfriend had created.

"Where to?" I asked while the crowd began to disperse.

"Oh, um…" she stammered, "His car, it's over here." I nodded, heaved the guy up and followed her across the field.

Whilst we made slow walk, I had a chance to get a proper look at this young teen. I was almost certain I knew her from somewhere but couldn't quite place it. If it turned out she was famous, that whole event would be even more embarrassing. Her celebrity status wasn't really on the forefront of my mind when I looked at her though, that award went to her gigantic chest. For someone so small everywhere else, her tits were incredible and I had to try my best not to stare at them as they bounced slightly with every step.

When she was leading the way in front however, I got a look at her ass and legs and stared to my heart's content. Her legs, while fairly short due to her height, were toned and tanned while her ass was thick in all the right ways. The type of ass you could really manhandle.

Lost in my thoughts and despite the fact I had a drunk twenty year old hanging off me, I had a solid tent forming in my shorts and next thing I knew we were at the guys car, a large black pickup truck parked in an unusually secluded car park. The teen opened up the door and moved back to let me heave the guy inside. While I did the heavy lifting, it was impossible to hide the bulge in my shorts and I heard a quiet, "Oh!" as I passed the girl and saw her blush again out of the corner of my eye. After laying him down across the seats he promptly fell to sleep and I stepped down, shutting the door behind me.

"Thanks again for that," she said.

I nodded back, "No worries. Didn't seem like anyone else back there was going to bother."

"Probably not. Although maybe you should be thanking me…" It was only then I noticed she was looking upwards, seemingly trying to look anywhere but me.

"Oh? And why's that?"

"Well you clearly get turned on my carrying drunken men around," she smirked, finally nodding her head to my bulge.

I merely chuckled back and made no effort to hide it, "Or maybe it's the drunken men's hot girlfriends that get to me." I shrugged, "Especially the ones with these," I imitated her by using my head to nod towards her chest which rose and fell with each breath.

She blushed again and averted her gaze. Her eyes fell to my shirt, "Oh!" she stepped towards me and pulled my shirt, "I think he got sick on you…" she commented.

I barely even registered what she had said, standing at least a head taller than her, with her this close I could now look down and get a whole different view of that chest of hers. Those globes were barely an inch away from brushing against me when she suddenly stepped away.

"We probably have a spare back here," she was saying, making her way round the back of the truck. She climbed into the flatbed and started riffling through the mess of belongings. "Hey, you want a drink?"

"Yeah, sure," I replied, the more time I could spend with this girl the better.

"Cool box is up here, help yourself, grab me one too, yeah?"

I joined her up on the flatbed and grabbed a couple of bottles, popping them both open while my drinking companion finally found a clean shirt. Handing her the beers, I pulled my dirty shirt off; quietly pleased about the silent reaction she gave as I revealed my torso to her before I pulled the new shirt on, deciding to leave it unbuttoned in the current heat.

Taking a seat in the flatbed, she handed me my drink and sat beside me before I finally asked for her name.

"Oh right, yeah!" she stammered, apparently embarrassed she'd forgotten to introduce herself. "I'm Ariel, Ariel Winter."

I immediately snapped my fingers as I remembered where I knew her from. "Modern Family! I was sure you looked familiar."

She surprised me by groaning as I said it and taking a long swig of beer. "I was kinda hoping no one would know, I'd hate to get all that crap plastered online," she rolled her eyes in the direction of her passed out boyfriend.

"Well I won't tell," I promised, "And I didn't see any photographers or anything in that little audience he had." In truth I hadn't really been paying attention but there was no point worrying her further.

After a brief silence where we both sipped our drinks, I decided to change the subject for her own sake and to one I personally found far more interesting. "So how do they hide those things on the show?"

Her eyes flicked up at me and, just when I thought I'd fucked up, a slow smile crept over her face and she rolled her eyes. "Big jumpers. You guys are all the same aren't you?"

"Hey! If I were your boyfriend the last thing I'd be doing is getting drunk senseless. I'd be fucking you senseless!"

Ariel raised her eyebrows. The last part kind of slipped out by mistake, I was almost never that forward with a girl, especially when I was this sober.

"Good luck with that," Ariel replied finally with a sly wink whilst she reached for another beer, handing me one in the process.

We spent the next hour or so generally chatting and swapping stories while we worked our way through the cool box, replacing each bottle with an empty one until Ariel finally dropped the last one back in with a clink.

Although it was almost as bright as day in the field, it was now starting to get dark in the car park, the whole time we'd been here I hadn't seen anyone else pass by, not that I was paying much attention to my surroundings.

"Sooo…" Ariel said after a pause, her words slightly slurred after the few beers she'd had. "We doing this or what?"

"This?" I queried. "What's 'this' exactly?"

"You said you'd fuck me senseless, I'm well up for losing them tonight!" she demanded, scooting closer to me.

I'll admit that I froze up in that moment. From the short time I'd spent with her, she definitely didn't seem like she'd be the type to be so forward with a near stranger, nor the type to cheat on her boyfriend, especially when he was barely two feet away from us.

Just when I started to find words to reply with, she left me speechless again when she suddenly pulled her grey top up and over her head, popped her bra open and let it drop off leaving her completely topless. My eyes damn near popped out of my head at the sight. They were somehow better than I'd imagined, perfectly formed with almost no hint of sag despite their size.

"Unless you don't think you can handle me?" she said as she watched my reaction, "I hope you weren't all talk." She had put on a cute, innocent voice and gently swung her torso side to side.

Finally, I sprang into action. Lunging forward I took her breath away when I kissed her hard on the lips, pushing her onto her back where she settled into the blanket covered floor of the flatbed. I kissed her hard and deep while her tits mashed against my chest. Recovering quickly from the surprise, she kissed back just as hard, forcing her tongue into my mouth.

Eventually I pulled away leaving her gasping. It was then that I finally placed my hands on those mammoths. They felt as good as they looked. I sat over her and simply played with her chest for what felt like hours, massaging them and squeezing them, tweaking her nipples and occasionally sucking on them. I was happy to see that she seemed to be getting just as much pleasure out of it as I was, if not more.

Ariel writhed around on the flatbed as I had my way with her chest. She'd grunt and moan and arch her back upwards when I was particularly rough with her which made my rock hard cock twitch every time.

"I wanna suck it" she suddenly gasped, despite just lying there, she was panting heavily, sweat was starting to bead on her forehead.

Without hesitation, I stood up and quickly removed my shorts and boxers followed by the borrowed shirt before kneeling back down. I normally would have remained standing but I was still aware of our location and standing on a pickup truck getting a blowjob was asking for trouble.

The position was perfectly suited to Ariel who spun round and lay on her stomach, propped up by her tits; her head was the perfect height. She wasted no time taking me into her mouth, sucking in several inches on her first try. She popped back up and spat onto my shaft and rubbed it in with her hand. My eyes rolled into the back of my head when I realised I was in for a hot and sloppy blowjob, this girl really was perfect.

She got to work, eagerly bobbing up and down, slobbering over my length. Behind her, her feet were swinging in the air as if she was some sweet, young schoolgirl doing homework on her bed.

"Fuck, me." I muttered looking upwards, praising whatever god might be out there.

Ariel had now started to deepthroat me, forcing her head down all the way, holding for a few seconds, then slowly pulling back, staring into my eyes as a long line of drool left her mouth each time. After this treatment I could feel I was close. With a twinge of regret, I pulled her off me and positioned her onto her back again where I quickly straddled her.

She knew exactly what I wanted and grabbed her tits with both hands and quickly smothered my dripping wet dick between them. I bent over her, placing my hands either side of her head and began to quickly thrust into her remarkable cleavage. Ariel worked with me, moving her tits up and down in time with my thrusts and she'd spit on the head of my cock ever now and then.

"C'mon cum for me, cum all over them," she smirked below me, "I know you want to, they all do…"

"Holy fuuckkk…" I finally grunted as I came.

The first spurt shot out onto her face. The second, third, fourth and to my surprise fifth, was aimed at her chest, showering Ariel Winter's perfect tits with a thick, white, well-earned glaze.

I slumped back, breathlessly panting. Meanwhile Ariel sat up straight and I watched speechless as she casually began massaging my hot cum into her tits. The cum across her face was wiped off with a finger which she licked clean, savouring the taste.

"So, I guess I was right," she said finally.

"About what?"

"You couldn't handle me," she replied matter-of-factly whilst she reached for her bra, "I definitely don't feel 'fucked senseless.'"

Those few words instantly gave me my second wind. She yelped when I grabbed her bra away from her. She yelped again when I turned her round and pushed her forward. Her third yelp when I roughly yanked her shorts down was muffled due to her face being pushed downwards into the blankets. Her tight shorts took several sharp tugs to get them off her round ass and were quickly followed by her thong panties.

After a sharp spank, I wasted no time getting behind her and slamming my wet cock into her even wetter pussy. "AHH-UGHhh!"

Just as I'd thought earlier, Ariel had the perfect ass to be manhandled. I was more than happy to be the man and she was just as happy to be handled. I built up a quick rhythm, stabbing into her with short, sharp thrusts. This left both hands free to spank, squeeze and generally abuse her fine ass.

It seemed Ariel had forgotten we were in public as she made no effort to quieten her gleeful squeals as I railed into her from behind. Suddenly she jerked upwards, holding herself up on her hands and knees.

"Oh fuck, I'm close!" she breathed.

In her new position, her tits were free to swing wildly beneath her while she looked back over her shoulder at her rippling ass, biting her lip as she got closer and closer. I grit my teeth as I fucked her as hard as I could. Ariel's knees started to shake and buckle but I held her up by her waist.

With a final slam, she came. "MMMMHHFF-FUCK! Oh my goddd…"

Ariel's entire body quivered as the orgasm rippled through it. I pulled out of her cumming pussy to watch her twitch in front of me.

Just as she started to come back down to earth, I surprised her by rolling her onto her back and thrusting balls deep back into her. Ariel's back arched upwards, pushing her tits into the air as I quickly went back to work, the new assault prolonging her orgasm.

"Uggh! Yes. Yes. Yesss! Harder, don't stoppp-" she grunted.

I now had a perfect, unobstructed view of her chest, each orb swinging with a mind of its own as I fucked the teen celebrity. Her legs were wrapped around me but were still shaking. Finally her eyes rolled back and she gasped out a barely audible, "Oh my God…" and came hard again.

This time I didn't pull out. I continued ploughing her until I exploded, filling her spasming cunt with my cum. Once I was done dropping what must have been the second biggest load of my life, I retreated before slumping down beside her.

"Senseless enough for you?"

Post Thanks / Like

Oh man. That was just awesome!! The moment she says, "So...we doing this or what?" ...I giggled like a school boy!! Who the fuck hasn't heard that in their younger years at least once or twice from a girl. Just. Awesome!!

3. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes JFscribe, X42, LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally, another person on the Ariel bandwagon! I agree with Hearsz. Loved some of the imagery. The feet swinging in the air was a nice visual and the whole banging her from behind was equally quite descriptive. Great job! Loved it!

5. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes X42, LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks again, you guys are far too nice. :)