List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Pool Party" with Olivia Holt and Bella Thorne

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Pool Party" with Olivia Holt and Bella Thorne

Pool Party
    With Olivia Holt and Bella Thorne
    Written by TPG
    MF, drunk, voy, handjob
    This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.

When Olivia asked if she could invite over a few of her closest friends for an impromptu "pool party" I wasn't particularly keen on the idea. After all who wanted a bunch of screaming teenagers making noise at all hours of the day.

Still. Judging from the expression on her face I knew that if I refused her birthday wish she'd most likely be heartbroken, or worse still go and do something behind my back. So I reluctantly agreed.

Unfortunately for me the party also coincided with my wife's trip to Tennessee compelling me to be the sole guardian for the weekend. This of course almost made me change my mind over the entire affair but it was now too late to back out.

"Listen." I ultimately asserted. "You can invite as many people as you want, but no boys are allowed. Deal?"

To my surprise Olivia agreed.

The very next morning Liv was up nice and early getting things ready for the party. I offered to drive her to the grocery store before we got home and I went out to clean the pool to make sure everything was ready. By late afternoon her friends began to arrive.

Truth be told I only knew a few of her friends by name, while others looked vaguely familiar, and several of her guests I'd never seen before. I stayed in my den for the most part and watched TV when Olivia popped her head in the door a few hours later.

"Daddy. We need your help." she said. "We can't get the barbecue started."

I let out a big sigh and got up from my chair and followed her outside. It took next to no time to fire up the grill so I piled on the beef and played the role of chef.

Within seconds Olivia was nowhere to be found while several half naked bodies emerged from the house and headed for the pool. I don't mind admitting that my eyes almost bugged out of my head as they all appeared to be dressed in the skimpiest bikini's possible.

After a while I noticed that every now and then two or three of the girls would head into the house for a few minutes and then return. At first I assumed they were using the bathroom but it seemed the ladies were now taking turns every ten minutes.

This peaked my interest and about five minutes after my daughter and her friend Bella went inside I followed.

I didn't see anyone as I entered the living room. The house was silent until I heard giggling coming from my den. I walked quietly to the door and peered inside only to find the girls downing shots from my private stock of Tequila.

From the looks of things the girls had been drinking for a fair while. The bottle had been previously unopened but was now almost empty!

My first thought was to barge in and give them hell. But then I figured it was my own fault for leaving the bottle out in the open and decided that why should an old prude like me spoil their fun. My only concern now was if one of them decided to get behind the wheel of a vehicle later.

"Just so we're clear." I announced my presents. "I'll be confiscating everyone's car keys."

"oh shit, daddy!" Liv gasped.

To my amusement my appearance startled them both. In fact Bella had been bringing a shot up to her lips and spilled the liquor all over herself at the sound of my voice. I let them panic for a minute before I repeated myself.

"Did you hear what I said," I directed at my bikini-clad daughter. "I want everyone's keys on my desk or the party stops now."

Bella was the first to respond.

"So... if we give you our keys you won't stop us from drinking?" she posed.

"Just as long as you don't leave the house. Sure why not." I reasoned.

"Seriously?"

"oh my god, that's awesome!"

"...and you have to promise not tell her mother." I added.

Amusingly enough the two teens almost ran over me! Both girls rushed out of the room and within minutes Bella was back in my den with several sets of car keys. Another thing I noticed almost immediately was the fact that she was out of breath from running, and her chest was heaving heavily.

The fact that she was wearing a very skimpy bikini with her breasts still shimmering wet in Tequila made my cock hard.

As it turned out Bella had apparently had quite a few shots already, so she was visibly drunk as she stood swaying in front of me with a crooked little smile on her face, both hands filled with her friends keys.

"I got all the keys, sir!" she wheezed out of breath.

Just the sound of her voice and the way she addressed me caused a strange reaction in my pants. For reasons I can't explain I really enjoyed the way she spoke to me... in a very breathy, submissive tone.

"I see." I said while getting up from my chair. "So I guess getting drunk tonight is really important to you then?"

"Absolutely. Sure. We love it." she admitted before she looked down in shame.

Unfortunately for me this was the exact moment she noticed the obvious tent in my pants and her demeanor suddenly changed, from sweet girl-next-door to playful seductress.

"So if I give you this bottle do you promise not to get in any trouble?" I quizzed. "I hope you're not a bad influence on my daughter."

"I promise." she grinned seductively as she placed her hand on top of mine.

I looked down and noticed her hardened nipples under her bikini top. Either it was suddenly cold in the den or the sexy little minx was clearly excited about something.

"Maybe you should clean yourself up first." I suggested while handing her a napkin.

Bella responded by patting down her damp chest and then slipped the serviette underneath the straps of her bikini top—briefly flashing me her huge puffy, pink nipples. I almost gasped out loud and turned to give her some privacy but when I looked back a minute later to find her standing there minus her bikini, completely topless.

"Is this better?" she teased before tossing her flimsy garment to the couch.

Before I could answer she suddenly stepped forward and kissed me hard on the lips! My clumsy response was proof of just how surprised I was. Inexperienced gave way to urgency as she pressed her lean young body into mine and shoved her tongue down my throat. I could feel her nipples now pressing into my chest like two pencil erasers.

Bella Thorne let out a soft moan as my hands slid down her slender frame to her lovely teen ass. In all my time I don't think I'd ever seen much less handed such a magnificent derriere. Her body was absolutely exquisite. As good as it gets.

Her thong bikini did little to cover her butt as I took a cheek in each hand and began to squeeze her tender flesh. My cock was now fully erect and pressed against her belly as I fondled her body.

"Hmm, such a sweet little ass." I whispered as she pulled back far enough apart to reach down between us and loosened my shorts.

In an instant Bella wrapped her fingers around my cock, giving it a firm squeeze. To her credit she seemed to know exactly what she as doing, and slowly massaged my eight inch python to fullness.

"Mm... you're bigger than I expected Mr. H." she purred as I reached for one of her tits and begin pinching and twisting her nipple.

This elicited another series of moans from her as I used my other hand to burrow into her bikini bottoms, where I flicked and teased her clit before plunging the tip of my finger inside her. Pulling my hand back a few inches, I thrust it forward again and repeating the action.

Her pussy was so wet my fingers effortlessly probed her without much resistance. We now both stood in the middle of the my small office, mutually masturbating each other. Any thoughts of how wrong this was were long gone. The only thing I wanted to do now was bend her over my desk and stuff her drooling young cunt with man meat.

That said, I pulled the loose tie-cord on the side of her bikini bottoms and lifted her up off the floor. The saucy redhead gasped as I picked her up off the floor and dropped her gently on the edge of my desk, kissing her briefly before taking her legs and placing them over my shoulders.

Bella moaned as I pressed the head of my cock against her sex, and pushed in. She was now impaled on my rod while laying across my oak table. her hands coming up to cup and support her ample breasts. The "Shake It Up" star closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip as I moved in and out of her for the first time.

Watching her like this, I could tell this wasn't the first time she had had sex. This made me wonder just how many other dads she had seduced in recent months, and strangely enough the idea turned me on more.

"Ugh... yeah!" she moaned erotically. "Fuck me!!"

Her breathing became erratic and her face flushed.

Bella dropped her legs and spread them wide. This gave me a better angle at her pussy and with the next series of thrusts I nestled deep inside her slick hole and drilled away.

"oh-shit, shit, fuck!" she chanted as I pounded her on that desk. "...fuck-fuck-fuck!!"

Just hearing this tone from her was incredibly hot, much less being balls deep inside the young nymph.

"Take it. Take it baby girl." I moaned back while clutching her hips for support. "Take that fat cock inside you!"

"Oh-God. Yes." Bella moaned. "Give it to me daddy. I need it. I need that big fat cock!"

At point during this jack-hammering, I pulled out entirely only to SLAM myself home again, only to have Bella suddenly spasmed in my arms and let out a long shriek of pleasure. This immediately sent me over the edge and before I could stop myself, my cock erupted deep inside her womb.

I fired spurt after spurt of hot gooey semen into her contracting pussy, before collapsing atop of her on my desk. We held onto each other for several minutes riding the crest of our mutual orgasm before she finally unlocked her legs from around my waist and I eased her down on shaky legs.

We were still panting heavily as Bella pulled me into a final kiss and slid out from between me and the wall and looked around for her discarded costume.

"I think I need a drink, after that." I huffed while wiping my brow, still trying to come to terms with what we had done.

"Can you pour me one too," she remarked. "...better make mine a double!"

Amusingly enough my natural instinct was to refuse and remind her that she was underage to drink, but considering I had just fucked and blown my load inside her moments earlier, I stopped to appreciate the double standard and began to chuckle.

A minute later Bella collected her things and disappeared outside as I busied myself with collecting all the guests keys that were littered around the floor. My head was still spinning as I wondered if anyone outside would suspect a thing. Maybe if I was lucky I might have dodged a bullet and had managed to get away with it, I hoped.

But as I turned around and took a step toward the door I was suddenly startled to find my daughter standing there with her hands on her hips, shaking her head.

"You're unbelievable you know that." Olivia said sternly. "What am I going to do with you?"

While my natural reaction was to laugh and bluff my way through her accusations, I soon realised there was no point.

"What seems to be the problem, sweetie?"

"Problem!" Liv snapped.

I raised my hands in defence.

"Now. Just. Calm. Down."

"Don't give me that. I leave you alone with one of my friends for two minutes and the next thing I know you're nailing her on your desk!" she hissed. "The one mom and I bought you for your 40th birthday?"

My face turned white as all my fears were realised. Not only had I been caught cheating red handed, but by my very own daughter!

Olivia moved toward me slowly as I backed into the den in sheer terror. None of this was expected. I honestly didn't know what she was going to say or how she was going to react. Unfortunately for me the entire room still reeked of sex which only incriminated me further.

"Sweetheart, please." I pleaded. "You can't tell anyone about this. Not unless you want me to go to jail."

"Oh, don't worry." Liv smirked. "I'm not going to tell anyone. Especially not mom. She'd leave your ass in a heartbeat!"

"...at least, allow me to explain." I begged.

"There's nothing to explain." my daughter interrupted. "Bella's a slut! She's always been that way. I kind of expected something would happen."

Fair enough. I shrugged. Not wanting to disagree.

"Wait, you expected something to happen?" I replied.

"You don't actually think you're the first married guy to have sex with her do you?" she continued, adding insult to injury.

Her comment stopped me dead in my tracks. Even though the idea had thrilled me earlier, now it just kind of pissed me off. I felt like I had been played/used by a teenager.

"Trust me daddy. Bella does this all the time." Olivia claimed. "We can't take her anywhere."

"If that's the case then why are you friends with her?" I hissed. "Why didn't you try to stop her!"

"Honestly," Liv said while finishing off the bottle of tequila. "I didn't want to interrupt. It sounded kind of hot."

"Err. Excuse me?" I said somewhat shocked.

Olivia giggled at my reaction before taking a step closer.

"I'm only kidding. But seriously. Next time you want to fuck one of my friends let me know first." she stated matter-of-factly. "I mean the least you could do is let me watch."

"Huh?"

"Who knows," she shrugged. "Maybe I'd learn a thing or two."

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. Not only was my famous daughter giving me permission to sleep with her friends but on the proviso that she got to watch the action? ...for what purpose? ...to what end?

"By the way," she said while reaching down to grab hold of my spend cock. "Nice hog."

"Olivia!"

"Hey, I'm not the one who crossed the lines and broke the rules." she smirked.

In spite of myself, I felt my cock twitch inside her grip and judging from the grin on her face this wasn't lost one her either.

"Ew, wow." she faked repulsion. "You're still all wet and greasy from her."

Confused and bewildered, I immediately slapped her hand off my cock and tried to save any semblance of control of the situation - all while Olivia stood there giggling.

"That's quite enough, young lady!"

Jesus, I thought. Just how much tequila had Olivia and her friends had.

To my surprise Olivia didn't even seem upset and just giggled as she walked out of my study and went back out to join her friends by the pool, while I went into the kitchen to watch them frolic in the water through the window. Right away my mind went to a dark place as I wondered whether or not I could nail any of her other friends before the day was through.

Considering some of the rumors I had heard I was sure my chances were good.

...to be continued.

2. Thanks TheLW thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Great job. I wonder who else came to the party, definitely want to see more from this series.

Post Thanks / Like

GREAT START ! Can't Wait for MORE !

Post Thanks / Like

thanks guys. yep chapter 2 should be up soon.

Post Thanks / Like

In the words of Paris Hilton, that's hot. Love the thought of Bella being a nymph.

Can't wait for more, TPG.

Post Thanks / Like

Please dont let Liv be disappointed with her 'Daddy' TPG :)