List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Ballroom Blitz" with Holly Willoughby and Rachel Riley

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Ballroom Blitz" with Holly Willoughby and Rachel Riley

Ballroom Blitz
    With Holly Willoughby and Rachel Riley
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MFF, finger, voy, mutual mast, drunk
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.
    A/N: Figured I'd take two of my favorite UK babes at the moment and have some fun.

The event was touted as one of the biggest parties in London. Fortunately for me I had managed to score a ticket to the star-studded affair and slipped into the venue without much fuss.

Right from the outset I could tell that the atmosphere inside was fun and upbeat and there appeared to be a good ratio of girls to boys. After lurking around for a half hour I finally zeroed in on one particular blonde who appeared to be quite sweet and friendly.

In fact we had exchanged eye contact from across the room for several minutes before I finally built up the courage to walk over and introduce myself.

"Hi. I'm Nick."

"Holly." she said extending her hand. "Nice to meet you."

Like everyone else at the party Holly Willoughby was dressed to the nines and clad in a sexy little cocktail dress that stopped several inches above her knee and featured a plunging neckline that exposed a good deal of cleavage.

Even though it was impolite of me to stare I couldn't help but gawk at her magnificent chest and presumed she was accustomed to this kind of "attention" until she finally interrupted me mid-conversation.

"Oi!" she quipped. "My eyes are up here."

I blushed with shame and stammered an apology only to watch Holly laugh out loud.

"Relax. I'm only teasing." she giggled. "Trust me. If I didn't want men to look at my tits I wouldn't have worn this dress."

I had to admit I found her fun and playful personality quite appealing.

She was blunt as she was sexy and seemed to be in a very cheeky mood. Over the next few minutes Holly and I openly flirted with each other before I asked her to come join me outside for a cigarette.

But as we made our way through the packed ballroom I made a mental note to find a more secluded area for us to "talk" as I was sure that if given the right opportunity something could happen.

Amusingly enough Holly seemed to have the exact same thought and led us out to a dark corner of the terrace which overlooked the river Thames.

It was there that we enjoyed a private cigarette before we were suddenly startled by the loud noise of fireworks above. Thinking quickly I took this opportunity to place my hand around her waist but she immediately went stiff.

Holly suddenly seemed both anxious and excited as she looked around to see if anyone was watching.

"Are you alright?"

"I'm married." she explained while pulling away from me.

"Err. Okay?" I shrugged indifferently.

"I guess I should have said something sooner." Willoughby added. "But it's been so long since anyone's been so sweet to me."

I could tell from the expression on her face that she half expected me to leave. I guess most men would find a woman of her caliber intimidating. Especially since she was "happily" married with two kids. But this only spurred me on.

"Do you want me to go?" I asked her point blank.

"No. Please. Stay." she answered sincerely. "I like you. And I'd really like some company tonight."

With that said Holly took my hand in hers and invited me to place it around her waist as we watched the brilliant fireworks display around us.

It was actually quite romantic as we huddled there in the dark (among strangers) with my arms wrapped around her luscious body.

I don't mind admitting that I soon felt my cock stir to life as the sides of her breasts brushed against my biceps. To her credit she clearly noticed the contact but didn't say a thing. This lack of correction only encouraged me.

We now rocked from side to side while I flexed my arms and inadvertently caused her soft round boobs to crush together.

I also noticed that from my vantage point directly over her shoulder I could see straight down into her dress and gulped hard as I was treated to the briefest of nip-slips.

At this point both Holly and I were breathing heavily when she finally looked back to say something and I took this opportunity to kiss her on the lips!!

At first she appeared a little shocked and confused. I guess she never expected me to make such a bold move after her earlier admission. But before I had time to apologize Holly suddenly kissed me back and shoved her wet tongue down my throat.

We spent the next few minutes making out like love-struck teenager, humping one another in the shadows before we heard the loud speaker announce that it was time to gather inside for dinner.

"C'mon." she grinned. "I want to introduce you to a friend."

Inside I was soon introduced to her BFF Rachel Riley who was apparently the special guest of honor and there to accept an award. I was glad to see that just like Holly she too was fun and down to earth and the ladies decided that we grab a table together.

We soon grabbed a table in the furthest corner of the ballroom where I soon found myself seated between the two lovely ladies.

Once dinner was completed the speeches began and the alcohol really began to flow. In fact it probably took just a half hour before both of my "dates" were noticeably drunk—which was amusing since Rachel still had to go up on stage and give an acceptance speech.

It was during one of the more tedious speeches that Rachel commented on how bored she was and how she looked forward to ditching the event and celebrating the midnight fireworks at a local pub.

"Yeah. I know what you mean." Holly agreed. "I was expecting a much more lively affair to be honest."

"Is that so?" I chimed in.

"Uh-huh." she flirted back. "I expected a lot more action than this."

"In that case allow me to help." I offered. "Scoot your chair a little closer to me."

The sexy TV host giggled as I placed a hand on the top of her knee and began to slide it up the inside of her leg. Amusingly enough Holly merely chuckled but did not stop or resist me as I caressed her sheer-nylon stockings.

"You cheeky sod." she quipped with a giggle. "What precisely do you think you're doing?"

"You did say you were bored right?"

"...and this is your solution?" she purred. "To play with me in public?"

"It's hardly in public." I reasoned. "No one can see anything back here."

"You're incorrigible." Holly beamed. "You do realize I only met you an hour ago."

"...and look how much fun we're already having."

With that said I then used the palm of my hand to spread her knees apart and continued the upward motion of my fingers.

I think Holly assumed that I was merely going to tease her a little and pull away. I don't think she actually expected what happened next—as I suddenly slipped my hand inside her panties and plunged two fingers into her cunt!

"Oh." she sighed erotically. "I can't believe you just did that."

"I don't hear you complaining." I grinned as I now massaged her slippery mons with the tips of my fingers.

Unfortunately for us we were then interrupted by two overzealous wait staff who came over to the clear our table of cutlery. This of course made Holly panic and snap her legs shut around my wrist before I reluctantly withdrew and sat back and helped myself to a drink.

As if on cue Willoughby reached for her purse and announced that she was going to the bathroom for a few minutes. As she got up to leave the table I suddenly jumped in my seat as I felt Rachel reach over and gently place her hand on my leg.

"What just happened?" she giggled drunkenly. "Is she okay?"

"She's more than okay." I chuckled back.

"No seriously." Rachel smiled. "What did you do to her. She looked all flustered."

"You don't want to know." I grinned into my glass of bourbon.

"Yes. I do." she insisted with pleading eyes.

"Really?"

"Show me." Rachel maintained. "Show me now."

I didn't need to be asked twice.

"This." I said as I reached under the table and abruptly buried two fingers into Rachel's wet cunt.

"Oh! ...I see."

I simply let my fingers sit inside her pussy without a lot of movement. It was kind of humorous as various guests walked by our table and smiled at the famous blonde TV star while never imagining that I had my fingers buried inside her snatch.

"This is crazy." she chanted out of breath but still made no effort to pull away.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked but the Rhodes Scholar simply squirmed blissfully in her seat.

We sat like this for several minutes until Holly finally returned to our table and immediately realized something was up.

"You're unbelievable you know that." she berated me. "Are you actually coming onto my best friend right now?"

"Hey. She came onto me!" I shouted a little too loudly "...and at least she isn't married!"

Amusingly enough this was about the time Rachel's name was suddenly announced and she straightened her dress and approached the podium. I on the other hand couldn't help but bring my slick fingers up to my face and inhaled her musky scent.

Fortunately for us the award ceremony went off without a hitch and a minute later Rachel returned with her award in hand and announced that she wanted to go home.

"But what about the fireworks?" Holly stated. "What about the midnight countdown?"

"Honestly." Rachel shrugged. "I just want to go home and relax. Besides. I'm so fucking drunk and horny right now I can't stand it!"

With that settled the three of us discretely slipped out of side exit and caught a taxi back to Rachel's apartment a few blocks away.

It was there I offered to make myself useful and went into the kitchen to make us some drinks. But when I returned to the living room I was taken aback to find the ladies seated on the large leather sofa making out and groping each other erotically.

"Are you enjoying yourself there?" Holly finally addressed me.

She was still fingering her colleague as the "Gadget Show" host looked more or less incapable of anything other than spreading her legs for her friend.

"You both looked like you're really enjoying yourselves there." I said.

"It's your own fault." Holly said. "You can't just work us up like that and expect us to be decent."

"No. You can't." Rachel added. "It isn't fair."

"I think we need to finish what you started earlier." Willoughby said.

With that said I took a seat on the opposing couch they were on and spoke my mind.

"Rachel." I said bluntly. "Let me see your tits."

"See." Holly beamed. "I told you he liked your boobs."

The "Strictly Come Dancing" star stood up and pulled her dress right over her head until she was left naked except for the flashy looking heels she wore.

"Do you mean these?" she replied while cupping her breasts.

She then sat naked on the edge of the sofa with her knees parted.

Not to be outdone Holly stood up next and sauntered over to me in the recliner. She turned so her thick round rump pointed directly at my face and asked for some assistance.

"Can you help me with my zip?"

As I stood to assist the busty correspondent Holly pushed her butt back into me and proceeded to grind her derriere into my cock.

"Jesus you've got a great ass." I remarked as I grabbed her full hips and pulled her to me.

I then released the zipper and watched it fall to the floor where she stepped out of her dress and stood in nothing but her heels and stockings. It was only now that I noticed Rachel on the sofa who had her legs spread wide and was massaging her clit.

"Take his clothes off Holly." she slurred. "I want to watch you two shag while I get off."

The buxom beauty responded by sinking to her knees and stripping my pants. I happily obliged with my shirt before Holly pushed me back into the recliner and impatiently took me into her hot wet mouth and sucked my dick!!

The sensation was indescribable as she swirled her tongue around the head of my cock while fondling my balls with her hand.

Watching Holly work I realized that the onetime model had practiced this maneuver many times before. Strangely enough it really turned me on as she then sank her head over the length of my shaft until I felt the tip brush the back of her throat causing her to gag.

"Fuck." I let out as she closed her lips entirely around me and slowly pulled back until only the head remained in her mouth.

This was followed by more tongue work while her hand pumped the now slippery shaft.

The "Surprise Surprise" host repeated this method again and again until I was sure I was going to explode in her mouth. Meanwhile Rachel watched intently and continued to rub herself with a slow leisurely strokes.

Having had her fill Holly then stood and turned and proceeded to mount me reverse cow-girl style. She then reached down between us and grabbed hold of my cock and rubbed it along her slimy wet mound causing us both to moan.

"Mm." she cooed softly. "Right. I want this inside me now!"

I reached up and grabbed her hips for support as she finally nestled down over my rod and carefully impaled herself. Thankfully the buxom beauty didn't start fucking me right away otherwise I might have embarrassed myself and come prematurely.

Instead she just sat there with me embedded inside her and smiled at her masturbating friend.

"Is that what you wanted to see?" she directed at the other blonde. "You dirty little tart."

"Mm. Yeah." Rachel responded while rubbing herself furiously. "Nick. Is her pussy nice and wet?"

"Uh-Huh. Fuck-Yeah." I moaned as Holly began to wiggle her hips from side to side and eased a few more inches inside her.

Willoughby then proceeded to use her powerful legs to rise and fall over my penis. I countered with my own thrusts in time to match hers but the vision of that huge round ass enveloping me had me utterly engrossed.

"How long can you last until you come?" Rachel quizzed.

"Not long." both Holly and I answered at the same time.

We laughed briefly before I smacked her ass for good measure and she began to moan and ride my cock at an ever-increasing pace. The concussion her bum made as it bottomed out over me caused us both to grunt out loud in pleasure.

"Ugh. Fuck. Ugh. Yeah." Holly groaned. "Right there. Right there baby. You feel that? Yeah? Oh-God!"

I spanked her phat ass some more which appeared to set off another series of moans from her.

"Yeah. Take that cock you little slut." I hissed. "Good girl. Ride it Holly. Ride it hard you fucking tart."

At this point both girls were now beyond coherent speech. Each was moaning and panting in her own special way. I took this opportunity to drop a hand to her crotch and teased her clit which immediately had the desired effect.

Holly came with a load squeal as her cunt gripped me like a vice. It almost seemed like her orgasm was endless as she thrashed about wildly before collapsing forward and slumping to the floor in a heap.

Rachel was still fingering herself and pulling at one of her nipples. Watching her I reached down and gave my hard cock an appreciative squeeze which was still sopping wet from Holly's excretions.

I now proceeded to casually stroke my member while Rachel continued to pump two fingers in and out of her pussy. We now sat there watching each other get off. It was the most extraordinary turn of events.

"Oh. God." she moaned erotically. "That looks so fucking hot from here."

"I see you're a lefty just like me Rachel." I smiled. "Lick your fingers baby. Show me how you rub that pretty little cunt."

"Yeah?" she panted back. "Does that turn you on...watching me play with myself?"

"Absolutely." I assured her. "You look so sexy with your fingers inside your snatch."

"Do you think you'll come soon?" Rachel asked while glaring directly at my dick.

"Well I bet I can hold off a lot longer than you can right now."

"Oh. Fuck." she moaned. "You're probably right. I'm so wet right now."

There was an awkward silence as we sat there mutually masturbating for one another.

"You know what. Why don't you come over here." I finally said. "I want to stick this cock between those beautiful tits of yours."

I could tell from the shit-eating grin on her face that this wasn't the first time she had heard this.

"Is that what you want?" she teased back. "You want to fuck my tits?"

"...and your smug little mouth too." I added. "I want to stick this dick so far down your throat that I make you gag on it."

"Mm..." she cooed. "I like the sound of that."

Rachel finally stopped what she was doing and slowly rose from the couch.

For a moment I panicked and wondered if I had gone too far with all the dirty talk but I needn't have worried as she sashayed her way over to me and knelt right between my parted knees.

"You've been staring at me tits all night long." she said as she reached up and told hold of my penis.

In an instant I moaned as I watched her lean up and encase my cock between her soft round melons.

"Fuck-Yes." I moaned enthusiastically as she permitted me to slide between her cleavage.

"Is this what you want. Huh?" she taunted "...to slide your big fat cock between my boobs?"

I almost came when she finally wrapped her lips around my bell-end and proceeded to blow me at the same time. To her credit the sexy game show host sucked my dick and yet kept constant eye contact with me.

When she finally felt me pulse inside her mouth she knew I was close to climaxing and got up from the floor and moved to straddle me in the chair. When our lips finally made contact it was like a mini explosion.

We kissed each other so aggressively I was sure I had chipped a tooth.

Her tongue was long and wet and snaked its way around my mouth as though it was probing me. But all the while as we kissed she guided my erection to her honey pot and cruelly rubbed it along her slippery folds.

"Stop teasing me already." I hissed "...and fuck me."

She answered my charge by sinking herself down over my pole and French-kissed me again. But just as we were about to proceed Holly suddenly crawled to her feet and appeared to be in an absolute daze.

Before any of us could speak Holly staggered down the hall and mumbled something about needing to take a hot shower before heading home to her family. Rachel and I laughed at her disposition before we went right back to making out.

She then began to roll her hips in a circular motion and gradually ground her body into me.

At this point I was so deep inside her that I could feel her juices seep down my balls as she moved above me. We soon picked up the tempo before she reached down between us to twiddle her clit.

"Pull my hair." Rachel moaned between kisses. "Pull it hard. It gets me off."

I happily obliged and could actually feel her cunt flex around my penis.

"Yeah? Good girl." I encouraged. "Ride that hard cock Rachel. Show me what you like."

Strangely enough the more I talked dirty the more it turned her on. I finally felt her cunt shudder around my rod and she climaxed with a scream that was so earsplitting loud that I was sure it was heard across the street.

At the same time I felt the pressure building in my own loins and I suddenly spurted deep into her still cramping cunt—filling her womb with dick milk. We sat slumped like this for some time before I realized she had passed out.

Amusingly enough my over-stimulated mind immediately wondered if I still had the energy to get up and go join Holly in the shower. Just the thought of her thick round rump bare-naked in the shower cubicle made my cock twitch.

But just as I considered my next move my train of thought was interrupted with the sound of fireworks and loud cheering in the distance indicating that it was midnight.

"Damn." I chuckled while playfully patting Rachel's bare naked bum with my hand. "Looks like we missed New Years sweetheart."

As expected she didn't respond and simply snored into my ear.

"Oh well." I snickered. "There's always next year. Happy New Year."

Post Thanks / Like

Great read man :gold:

Post Thanks / Like

Nice one TPG...