List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Teen Beach Fling" with Maia Mitchell

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Teen Beach Fling" with Maia Mitchell

"Teen Beach Fling"
    With Maia Mitchell
    By LemonTalk

Codes: MF, BJ, Exhib
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction; it never happened and never will
    A/N: After reading TPG's Maia story, I had to do one myself so here's a quick one, enjoy!

After a stressful few months involving break ups, long shifts and bad pay, I was now finally relaxing having thrown half my savings at an impulsive holiday alone. I'd arrived at the airport, jumped on the first available flight and ended up in Puerto Rico. This is where I was currently lounging on a hot beach, watching the world go by and forgetting all my real life problems.

The past few days here had been quiet but today seemed different. There was clearly something going on with the locals and various tourists buzzing and far more people here than usual. Soon enough, after seeing several groups of people, mainly pre-teens, hurry past in the same direction I decided to get off my lazy ass and see what the commotion was.

The source was quick to find with a sizable gathering of young teenagers and the parents who had been dragged along. I peered over their heads and saw a small camera crew and what I assumed were the actors. They were all young, not much older than their current audience. I also didn't recognise a single one of them so I doubted whatever they were filming was of any interest to me. I was just about to head off when all the kids suddenly screamed at once.

Following their gaze, I spotted a girl who had just arrived on the scene, smiling and waving at the crowd. She was definitely worth waiting around for. The actress looked slightly older than her co-stars but the best thing about her was the fact she was in nothing but a simple black bikini which showed off her curves and the two handfuls of assets bouncing with each step on her chest.

I found myself stuck in my spot and staring shamelessly, my cock came to life in my shorts as my dirty mind imagined all the things I'd do to that girl given the chance. Soon enough I snapped back to reality and decided to slip off before I was spotted rocking a tent in this group of pre-teens.

A few days later I was yet again spending the day lazing on the beach. I wasn't on my usual beach though. Since the filming crew had arrived, that beach had become busier and busier. Fortunately some guy at the hotel had told me about this tiny secluded spot few people were aware of or bothered walking all the way out to. As he'd guaranteed, the beach was practically empty.

I was just laying back and almost drifting off when I was interrupted by a group of bikini clad girls screaming and laughing as they dashed past me, throwing sand up over me in their haste to get to the ocean. I bolt up, spluttering and spitting sand and start brushing myself off as the girls reach the sea and shriek when the cold water splashes over them.

"Sorry about that," an apologetic voice says behind me.

I turn back towards the voice and raise my hand to shield my eyes. The sight leaves me speechless, my mouthing hanging open stupidly. Of all the people it could have been, the last one I'd expect was the young actress I'd been drooling over the other day. But there she was, alone, in the same black bikini with a bundle of towels under her arm and draped over her shoulders.

"No worries," I finally manage to say, brushing the last of the sand off my chest.

The girl took a brief look around; I followed her gaze and saw several guys looking our way, circling like drooling vultures, not that I blamed them.

"Do you, umm, mind if I lay down here?" she asked. I was surprised to hear her speak in a soft Australian accent. She seemed to notice my hesitation and explained. "It's just; these guys are less likely to bug me if they think I'm with someone."

I had to laugh at her modesty. "And why would any of them do that?" I teased.

She simply raised her eyebrows, dropped a few towels and waved a hand at her body as a perfectly acceptable answer. Having dropped her friend's towels, she lay her own out besides me and lay down on her back.

I turned my head and did my best ogle at her, locking my gaze directly in front of me, watching her friends splashing in the ocean. She seemed to notice what I was doing or more accurately, what I was trying not to do.

"No need to break your neck, mate" she smirked, "I got one rule alright? You can stare all you like, just no touching."

I turned back to my new companion, more than a little suspicious.

"What's the point in working to look this good if no one's looking?" she reasoned.

"Ahh, more modesty?" I mocked but I didn't argue further. Instead my eyes immediately dropped and roamed hungrily over her young, twenty-something year old body. I had to swallow to prevent myself drooling as I watched her chest rise and fall with each breath. For someone fairly small, she was more than well-endowed.

"You done?" she finally commented.

I took one more obvious stare at her chest, leaning in closer before I turned away with a firm, "Done!"

She laughed besides me at my brazen leering. "I'm Maia by the way, Maia Mitchell."

"Jake," I replied, holding out a hand which she took to shake. "Feel free to stare all you like at this by the way," I waved my hand towards my own body. "I don't follow the same, 'no touching' rule as you though."

Maia raised her eyebrows again at that, she seemed to get a kick out of my brash forwardness. I looked back towards the ocean but did notice her taking me up on my offer, her eyes giving me a good once over, lingering on my shorts which she'd managed to make considerably tighter.

"I saw you the other day I think," I said finally, eager to keep the conversation alive. "Filming back on the other beach.

This began a lengthy conversation about her job and her current incredibly busy schedule whereby she was flitting between filming her Disney Channel movie here and her TV series back in California along with the various press events, award ceremonies and premieres she was required to attend.

After a while her friends emerged from the ocean, dripping wet and approached us. They announced they were heading back into town for some food. I figured this meant the end of my time with my stunning new beach companion but Maia surprised us all by saying she was going to stick around a bit longer, telling her friends to go on without her.

As the girls gathered up their towels, many of them threw me suspicious glares but otherwise didn't question Maia and eventually left us alone again.

"Co-stars?" I asked once they had left.

"Mostly," she sighed. "In truth, it's kinda nice to get away from them for a bit."

After a few minutes of silence, Maia began to brush sand off her and get to her feet announcing her intention to go for a swim. Just as she was walking off, she turned back, "You coming?"

I was up in a shot, running to catch up with her. As I followed I got my first view of her firm ass, her bikini bottoms clinging tightly to the skin as if it were barely there. We both gasped when we hit the waves, letting it splash over us and pushing out into deeper waters.

Maia didn't seem too interested in actually swimming. Soon enough we were simply splashing around like kids. Taking it in turns dunking each other, diving under the waves and generally getting our bodies closer and closer.

At one point, Maia practically leapt on my front, pushing me back and under the water. I was quick enough to grab her and took her down with me with a shriek. In those few seconds underwater, I was basically hugging her against me, her chest pressed against me while my solid bulge in my shorts rubbed against her thigh.

We broke the surface together, Maia spluttering for air and throwing her hair back. We were barely inches away from each other while we panted for air. It was in that moment I decided to throw caution to the wind and ducked down, kissing her hard on the lips.

I played it safe to begin with but Maia quickly stepped it up by kissing back, opening her mouth and forcing her tongue into mine. She sighed into my mouth while her legs floated up and wrapped around me under the water, pulling me in closer.

"You took your time," she finally gasped as we separated for air.

She kissed me again, her body grinding up against mine. Her firm chest pressing up against me was driving my wild. There was no doubt she could feel my rod, hard as steel, rubbing up against her ass, almost fucking her crack.

Maia briefly let her legs fall and let her hands slip under the surface. They quickly found their way into my shorts, pushing them down and took a firm grip of my shaft and immediately started stroking me.

"Oh, fuckkk…" I moaned into her mouth as she got me even harder.

"I want it…" she gasped erotically, her breathing had quickened.

Her hands left me temporarily and I looked down and watched them move to her own waist where she swiftly pulled her bottoms off. Before I knew it, she'd brought them up and pushed them into my mouth with a wink.

"Hold on to these for me," she teased with a smirk as I tasted the material which I was sure was soaked in more than just seawater.

She then wrapped her legs around me again, fished around for my cock, lined up and swiftly impaled herself right there in the ocean. My eyes rolled back as I slipped inside her hot little hole in one motion.

I was pleased to see Maia seemed equally as satisfied with my cock as I was with her tight, young pussy which was even better than I'd previously fantasised.

"Fuck, I needed this," she grunted as she began to flick her hips against me, her arms wrapped around my neck.

I had no doubt there were plenty of people back on the beach watching us, all of which probably knew exactly what we were doing.

Since Maia had no problem holding herself up unassisted, fucking me eagerly, I let my hands wander. They dropped down to her chest, firmly squeezing them before I pulled her bikini to the sides, revealing her naked orbs from behind their curtains. I fondled her freely, flicking her hard nipples and massaging her sensitive tits.

Meanwhile, Maia had closed her eyes and was biting her lip while she concentrated on her grinding. She was flicking and circling her hips, desperately trying to hit all the right places inside her.

The young actress then took me by surprise by suddenly jerking violently and cumming all over my cock with a loud grunt, throwing her head back. "NNNnnghh! Ohmigoddd!" To my glee, it turned out Maia was a long cummer and seemed to thrash against me for almost a minute.

Finally, she came splashing back down to reality with a huge smile on her face. "Holy fuck that felt amazing," she sighed before she unlocked her legs and arms and drifted away on her back, her tits breaking the surface proudly.

"C'mon, I won't leave you hanging after that," she winked before turning and swimming parallel to the coast.

Pulling up my shorts and taking her bikini in hand, I followed as best I could but quickly got left behind the experience swimmer. I saw her turn towards the coast and make her way past a few rocky outcrops before arriving at a tiny inlay which was completely deserted and well concealed.

Eventually I caught up, wading out of the water exhausted and panting for breath. My cock was still rock hard and was threatening to rip a hole in my shorts as I walked up the beach to find Maia perched on a rock, waiting for me, almost completely naked.

As I approached she got up and kissed me without a word before dropping to her knees, pulling my shorts down with her. Without hesitation, Maia Mitchell swallowed my sword, gulping down several inches on the first attempt. I groaned and soon enough the salty sea water on my cock was replaced by her warm saliva.

Since Maia had had her fun, I decided it was my turn to take charge. I placed her hands on the back of her head and pushed her down. Her lust-filled eyes flicked up to meet mine and she nodded with a brief "Mmmm" which was all the permission I needed to push harder.

Maia seemed to get off to succumbing to me and soon enough I had her wet hair bunched up and I was fucking her pretty face. She took the abuse like a champ, controlling her gag reflex and flicking her tongue against my wet balls whenever she could. Meanwhile, her hand had dropped down to finger herself, getting off at her own filthy behaviour.

It didn't take long for me to sense my impending climax and I knew I had to give her cunt a proper fucking before it was over.

Pulling to her feet, she obediently turned and bent over the rock in front of me where I swiftly slammed into her again.

"Ugggh, YES! Fuck me!" she groaned which I was more than happy to do.

I built up a rapid pace, pulling her hips back onto me with each thrust as I ploughed into her hungry cunt.

"C'mon, harder! Deeper!" Maia squealed, "I like it rough…"

I was now sweating as I raced to the finish line. I reached forward and grabbed a fistful of her damp, tangled hair and abruptly cocked her head back. Maia practically growled at the action and almost immediately, she came all over me again, her cunt gushing and entire body shuddering.

While she came, I pulled her head up, "Where do you want it, you slut?" I grunted into her ear.

"My face." She hissed back between gritted teeth, "Cum all over your pretty whore's face…"

That just about did it for me. I pulled out and Maia dropped to her knees, choking down on my cock again, sucking me off to completion.

The first squirt went straight down her throat but she pulled back and aimed my shooting cock at her face. She kept her hungry eyes open, looking up at me for as long as possible but they were quickly glued shut. I came more than I ever had and absolutely obliterated her cute, once innocent face; painting it with a hot load of well-earned cum.

Post Thanks / Like

That was hot as hell!!
    ...I don't think I'll ever look at Maia in a bikini the same way again.

3. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk liked this post