List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Meet-n-Greet" with Olivia Holt and Maia Mitchell

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Meet-n-Greet" with Olivia Holt and Maia Mitchell

Meet-n-Greet
    With Olivia Holt and Maia Mitchell
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MFF, anal, rim, choking
    DISCALIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.
    A/N: Figured I'd stick these two hotties together and see what happens.

I was excited if only for my sisters kids who had been nagging me all week to take them to Huntington beach to attend a meet and greet with some of their favorite TV personalities. The event itself was pretty uneventful and mostly involved a lot of walking around, but that all changed the moment the brats insisted we go over and get an autograph from Disney star, Maia Mitchell.

Like me Maia appeared to have an aussie accent which immediately prompted a very lively discussion about Oz. In truth I knew very little about the Australian-born actress but was impressed by how sweet and friendly she was, dare I say even a little flirtatious.

In fact I was surprised to see just how forward she was as she asked me what town I was from and if I had attended the event with a significant other. I was happy to report that I was single, and explained how I was eager to drop the kids off home and help myself to a stiff drink.

Amusingly enough Maia expressed the same sentiment, and we soon began to discuss our favorite beverages including our mutual love of bundy and coke, before she suggested that we get together after her appearance and share a drink or two.

"Err, I don't know about that." I chuckled as I suddenly realized I was twice her age.

"What's the wrong with that," she quipped. "You afraid that I might drink you under the table?"

As Maia spoke, the image of her on her hands and knees suddenly filled my head—the vision of her taking my hard manly cock down her narrow little throat while she gagged and glared up at me with those big brown eyes. I actually had to shake my head to jog the fantasy out of my head.

"Drink me under the table," I repeated. "Ha! Well I doubt that would ever happen... but you're welcome to try."

"Great! It's a date." she chirped before she jotted down her number and suggested that we hook up at the nearby golf club across the highway.

"How about we make it 9pm?"

"You're on, young lady."

With this encounter still fresh in my mind, I followed the kids across the carnival and soon found myself lining up to meet with several other TV teen-queens.

As you might imagine at this point I was feeling kind of smug and impatient and just wanted to leave, drop the kids off home, and rush back in time to make it for my date with Maia Mitchell. But this plan was quickly abandoned as I was promptly introduced to one of the sexiest teen stars I think I'd ever seen, a striking young blonde by the name of Olivia Holt.

Right from the get-go I was amazed by her charisma. The stunning teen just exuded sex, and despite her young age she seemed mature beyond her years. With nothing to lose I decided to try my luck and openly flirted with her, not caring what the outcome would be. In truth I didn't really expect anything to come of it but strangely enough the more I flirted and seemed blase about it, the more she responded.

"What's your name?" Olivia finally asked during a short break between autographs.

"Bob." I answered bluntly. "But you can call me... Bob."

Olivia laughed.

"You're a pretty confident guy, huh?"

"I have my moments," I grinned back as the teen star and I began to flirt up a storm.

It was at this point that I discovered that Olivia was apparently running a competition, with the grand prize being a personalized photo-op and a chance to be an extra on the set of her hit show "I Didn't Do It." I actually watched as she rigged the contest before my very eyes, and announced to the assembled crowd that my sisters kids and I had won the raffle.

"Wait, what?" I whispered. "Can you really do that?"

"Oops. I just did."

Naturally, the kids were over the moon, while I leaned over to thank Olivia personally.

"Wow. Thanks. I really appreciate it."

Olivia flashed me a seductive look.

"I guess you owe me now, huh?"

"I honestly don't know how to thank you Olivia."

To my surprise the cunning little minx smiled back.

"I'm sure you'll think of something."

As thrilling as this encounter was I was then floored when Holt turned around and claimed that she was performing several songs later that evening, and now wanted me to be her special guest for the night.

"Come on. Please. You'll be doing me a favor." she claimed. "I'm supposed to perform at the country club later tonight, but I'm going to be bored to death all by myself. Come keep my company."

While I was naturally flattered by the gesture and accepted (who wouldn't) it was only later that it hit me—that I had fouled up big time and inadvertently agreed to meet with both Maia and Olivia at the same time at the same place!!

SHIT!

By the time I arrived home and handed the kids off to my sister, I took a quick shower and decided that I was going to throw caution to the wind and head back to the country club despite not knowing what would happen. After all the only thing I knew for sure was that if I didn't go back, merely to save face, I'd never forgive myself.

When I arrived back to the club a few hours later (with a fresh change of clothes) I entered the player's lounge only to find the two ladies in question seated at the bar sharing a giggle.

"Fuck." I cussed, as my worst fears were realized. "I am so busted right now."

As it turned out, not only did they know each other but they were good friends. I suddenly had a change of heart and tried to make a discrete exit, but before I could sneak away Maia spotted me at the door and waved me over.

Fortunately for me the girls found the entire mix up rather amusing, and now suggested that the three of us grab a table together and enjoy each other's company while Holt fulfilled her prior commitments and sing a few songs for the crowd. I was thrilled to say the least, especially considering how easygoing and relaxed they both appeared to be, and by midnight Holt finally pulled up a chair and joined us for a few drinks.

As expected it didn't take long for the three of us to get pretty wasted, so much so that we made a bit of a scene and were asked to leave. While I now speculated whether or not the ladies would accompany me back to my place, Olivia suddenly announced that she had her tour bus parked outside and had the entire vehicle to herself.

"Wait. What?" Maia hissed. "...and you're only telling us now!"

"Um. I guess it must have slipped my mind."

"Ugh, Liv." Maia snickered. "You're such a blonde sometimes."

Slipped her mind? I thought to myself. Yeah right. More like, she had obviously hoped that sometime during the evening she and I would ditch Maia and sneak off into the bus for some private time—but now instead of discouraging company she endorsed it.

Moments later the three of us stumbled out of the "members only" club and went in search of the million dollar motor home which we located in a secluded area of the parking lot. Inside the blonde starlet treated us to a quick tour of the pimped out coach while Maia and I immediately made ourselves comfortable on one of the main beds in the back, where the aussie actress impatiently kissed me on the lips.

"Hmm. What was that for?"

I could taste the bundy and coke on her lips.

"I dunno." she shrugged. "I just felt like it."

"You know, I'm old enough to be your dad Maia."

"In that case—maybe you could teach me something."

The look on my face must have been telling because she laughed loudly before I pulled her into another kiss, and the two of us were pulling at each other's clothes like two love-sick teenagers.

"Hey!" Holt whined a minute later when she walked in on us. "No fair! I leave you guys alone for two minutes—"

"Yeah-Well. You snooze you lose." Mitchell slurred as she quickly stripped down to her bra and panties.

Amusingly enough Holt simply stood there trying to debate what to do next. I could see the conflict in her eyes, as she debated whether or not to leave and give us some privacy, or throw caution to the wind and join the fun.

"Well?" I finally remarked. "Are you just going to stand there all night, or are you going to do something?"

I didn't even have time to finish the sentence before Maia straddled my hips and kissed me hard on the mouth. For a moment the entire world faded into the distance (including Holt) as Maia and I kissed each other zealously and exchanged some serious spit—my hands gliding over her bare hips and down to her luscious round ass. I couldn't remember fondling such a soft/firm piece of ass in all my life. Maia's body was simply extraordinary.

"You know, you're more than welcome to stay and watch." the aussie beauty teasingly directed at the blonde. "Who knows, maybe you might learn something."

It was this comment more than any other that really spurred Holt into action and she began to undress. Maia giggled as her teen colleague proceeded to strip out of her clothes and slowly revealed her incredible body. I actually gulped as she tossed her clothes aside and was left to stand in nothing but her birthday suit.

But as Holt undressed for my benefit, Maia took this opportunity to kiss her way down my body and suddenly took my full attention as she slipped my cock into her mouth! I didn't even realize what she was doing until I felt her mouth engulf me completely.

It only took another minute before Olivia made herself comfortable beside her friend and the two Disney stars proceeded to blow me in unison, sliding their lips and tongues along my turgid cock. The fact that Maia appeared to focus solely on my balls was not lost on me either, and definitely scored a few bonus points.

Even though the aussie beauty was just a few years older than her american counterpart, I could tell that Olivia was much more experienced (and adventurous) in the blowjob department.

"I bet when you woke up this morning—" Maia grinned with shiny, saliva coated lips. "You never imagined you'd be getting your dick sucked by the two of us huh?"

I simply nodded as Olivia continued to work my pole, while Maia lowered her head and began to lick my nuts, bathing them in spit. The sensation of their combined tongues was incredible as they worked in concert, licking and sucking and massaging every inch of my manhood.

But as incredible as this moment was I was then doubly amazed when I felt Maia's tongue slowly snake its way beneath my balls and stab against my bunghole. Olivia smiled once she realized what her friend was doing, and stopped to watch and admire her friends rimjob while she continued to stroke her hand up and down my shaft.

"How does that feel, you like that?" she quizzed with a cute smile, before planting a soft kiss on the tip of my bell-end.

"...feels amazing." I panted, spreading my legs farther to accommodate her.

"Mm. Yeah. I bet it does." Holt purred back. "I love it when she eats my ass."

"Y-You do?" I stammered. "—she does?"

Just hearing this admission from the stunning blonde caused my cock to twitch inside her hand, and pre-cum to ooze from the tip. I now knew that if I wasn't careful I was in danger or blowing my wad way too early, so I decided to take things to the next level and reached for her leg and motioned Olivia to bring her pussy up to my face—placing us into an impromptu sixty-nine position while Maia continued to rim me from below.

The next thing I knew Olivia Holt's smoothly shaven pussy was planted directly onto my face and I opened my mouth and explored her with my tongue. With slow, gentle gyrations, she began to grind her mound against my busy tongue as she bent forward to work her own lips up and down the length of my pole and teased my nuts with short, playful licks.

I moaned audibly as I felt her pussy suddenly clamp down around my invading tongue. Then moaned even louder when I felt her envelop me entirely with her mouth and suck me deep into her throat. Holt rocked forward, giving me just enough respite to take a breath before she pushed back, shoving her entire mound into my mouth and inadvertently forcing her tiny little rectum to my attention.

"Ugh-Fuck." she let out with a mouthful of cock as I tempted fate and flicked my tongue across her asshole.

"Yeah?" I growled back while stabbing her backdoor with my tongue. "How's that feel?"

"Mm. What's he doing to you Liv?" Maia smiled up at her moaning friend.

"His tongue—" she panted out of breath. "He's eating my ass!"

"Good." Mitchell replied while performing the exact same deed on me at the same time.

I ate Holt's ass for several minutes relishing the way it made her squirm above me. When I finally dipped my tongue back down into her dripping sex she immediately grew animated and whipped around to straddle me on the bed.

"Stop—Stop. Wait." she panted out of breath. "I need you inside me. I need you inside me NOW!"

Noting the urgency in her voice I wasn't about to argue.

Olivia carefully guided my bulbous head against her velvet pussy before she gently eased her hips downward and slowly impaled herself to the root—causing us both to grunt out loud.

"Fuck-Yeah." I hissed as I now found myself completely embedded inside the blonde bombshell.

The "IDDI" star immediately wriggled around and gently eases a few more inches inside her tight pussy, as I reached up and pulled her down into a passionate kiss—allowing her to taste her own pussy for the first time.

"Oh. Wow." Maia purred as I thrust up into the blonde teenager. "...you guys look so fucking hot together."

Holt responded to this action by increasing the pace of her hips and now slammed herself down over me at rapid succession.

"Ugh. Fuck. Ugh. Yeah." she grunted lustfully. "Fuck-Yeah. Fuck me."

I smacked her teen ass for good measure as I looked over to see Maia squatting in the corner and furiously masturbating to the show.

"Yeah. Smack her ass." Mitchell urged in her aussie accent. "Spank that little slut. She deserves it."

"Yeah?" Olivia grunted back. "You think I deserve to get fucked!"

"Yeah you little bitch." Maia replied. "You've been asking for it all week."

"What about you?" Holt snapped back defensively.

"What about me?"

"Look at you over there...playing with yourself. You like watching us fuck?"

"You know god damn well I do Liv." her friend admitted. "I love watching you ride a cock."

"Oh-God."

"Come on Liv. I wanna see you cum." Maia encouraged. "I wanna see you cum all over his big fat cock."

"Fuck. Would that turn you on?" Holt panted back while slamming her pussy down onto me. "—You fucking pervert!"

"Pervert?! ...I'll show you pervert. Take that cock out right now—" Maia insisted. "I'll suck it with all your juices on it."

Just hearing this language from her was enough to set me off, and without Holt's permission I immediately pulled back and withdrew from the tight cookie and invited Maia to blow me. I actually moaned when I felt her cold lips wrap snugly around the head of my prick while her tongue flicked across my piss-slit.

"What are you doing?!" Olivia whined. "Why did you stop!"

Maia sucked me for a long minute before she carefully directed my cock back into the warm confines of Olivia Holt, who immediately moaned and proceeded to bounce above me. As thrilling as this was I then took Liv's breath away as I flipped her onto her back—leaving her ankles pinned up and around my shoulders while I proceeded to pound away at her chastity.

The aussie actress immediately pounced and moved to mount her friends face, grinding her sex against Olivia's mouth and urging her to eat her pussy. Judging from Holt's reluctance it was obvious she had never done it before, yet Maia still insisted that she was a natural.

"Oh. Fuck yeah—that tongue." Mitchell moaned as her friend now slurped loudly on her clit. "You're so good at that Liv."

I now drilled away at the blonde temptress and pulled her legs to the side, so I could drill Olivia sideways on the bed. This configuration allowed me to strike her G-spot which was evident from the way she now began to squirm and whimper into her friends pussy.

It was at this point that Maia swivelled herself around and now turned to face me. In this position she leaned forward to place the ladies in a sixty-nine position. I simply leaned back (while still embedded inside Olivia) and enjoyed the vision of the two Disney stars eating each other out.

This also allowed me to pull out every once in a while and get my cock polished by the "Teen Beach Movie" star before sliding back into Holt's honey pot to fuck her senseless. We did this a number of times before I finally pulled Maia off her friend and bent her over the side of the mattress and took her doggy-style.

Not wanting to miss out Olivia immediately scooted her ass to the edge of the bed and now invited Maia to eat her pussy at the same time, as the vision of Holt's smoldering face really tested my resolve.

"Rub your clit Liv." I directed at the blonde actress. "While Maia eats your pretty little cunt!"

The striking teen was only happy to oblige and spread her legs wider on the bed, almost doing the splits. My encounter with the girls now went from incredible to downright surreal when Maia stopped to glance over her shoulder and insisted that I stick my cock in her ass!

"You-What?"

"You heard me." she smirked back. "Stick in my ass, Bob."

For a moment I thought I had actually imagined the request but sure enough Maia insisted.

"Stick it in her ass Bob!" I heard Olivia hiss from the bed. "Maia likes it nasty."

"Shut the fuck up you whore!" the older actress snapped back, before sinking her teeth into Olivia's spread thighs, causing her to squeal.

As the two starlets bickered back and forth I carefully nestled the tip of my spear against her tiny starfish and slowly eased a few inches inside. Her sphincter was surprisingly pliant, which in turn made me rock hard as I watched her sweet little ass gape for me in anticipation.

"Fuck. Such a great little ass." I whispered to myself as I impaled her backdoor.

To their credit Maia grew more and more animated and ultimately dictated the pace. In fact I soon leaned back on my knees and took a break from thrusting as Maia took full control of the position and pushed back aggressively, fucking herself in earnest. And Judging from the amount of inches she was adept at taking I could tell that this was not her first rodeo. Maia Mitchell had definitely enjoyed anal sex before.

At this point the gorgeous actress was so wet that her pussy made a lewd smacking sound every time my balls struck against her sopping sex, which wasn't lost on Olivia who now flicked her bean ferociously on the bed.

"Ugh-Yeah." Holt whimpered. "I can practically hear how wet you are from over here, you little slut!"

"What about you." I finally directed at the blonde. "Ever been fucked in the ass before?"

Olivia blushed and nodded her head in the affirmative, but I didn't believe her.

"Bullshit." I hissed. "I don't believe you."

"Trust me, she's not as innocent as she looks." Maia remarked. "Just ask Debby Ryan."

"Debby Ryan?"

"Those two go at it with toys and strap-ons, at least once a month."

"Besides—" Olivia interrupted while still playing with her kitty. "You think you could handle it?"

I reached up and placed my hands on Maia's butt, indicating that I now wanted her to stop moving back and forth as I was eager to get up and teach her smug friend a lesson.

"Handle it?" I repeated. "Be careful what you wish for young lady."

"Ha. You're all talk." Holt chastised. "You think you're man enough to teach this little slut a lesson? Prove it."

I looked at Maia for guidance who simply rolled her eyes. This was apparently Holt's usual M.O. She apparently loved to be a real smart-ass in the heat of the moment.

"Don't look at me." Mitchell shrugged. "This is between you two."

"Well?" Olivia added. "Are you going to come over here and fuck my ass or not?"

I responded by lunging onto the bed and nestled myself between her spread legs and pressed the head of my cock against her bunghole. A moment later Olivia locked her arms around my neck and glared up at me erotically as I carefully entered her backdoor.

"Don't worry," I assured her. "I'll be gentle I promise."

"Maybe I don't want you to be gentle." she quipped back. "Maybe I like it when it hurts."

These fucking Disney girls were crazy, I thought.

Despite her comments I took it easy and carefully built up a steady pace in her ass. But any opinions I had of her being all sweet and innocent quickly vanished when she grabbed my hand and placed it around her throat and growled.

"Choke me. Please."

"Huh?"

"Squeeze my neck. You can control my breathing as you fuck me in the ass!"

I looked over at Maia who simply giggled while she fingered herself to the show.

"It's okay. I like it." Liv purred. "It gets me off."

The notion alone caused my balls to swell and I informed her that her wild antics were in danger of making me nut. In fact I was so overwhelmed by her gripping sphincter that before I could even finish the sentence I proceeded to cum—and filled her sweet ass with jism before I pulled out at the very last moment and shot my wad all over her flat belly.

I came so hard that one of my spurts actually struck her across the chest before Maia lunged in face-first and the rest of my load was intercepted by her greedy mouth and chin.

"OHH YESS BABY! Gimme that load!" Mitchell moaned as she opened her mouth wide and gulped down my seed.

I grunted out loud as the ladies both cheered and celebrated with a very hot-messy tongue kiss.

"So I guess we're even now huh?" I remarked as Olivia lay shimmering on the bed in sweat and semen.

"I guess... maybe."

"Maybe?"

"What are you doing next weekend, we should do this again."

I huffed loudly while wiping the sweat from my brow, watching the Disney girls make out some more.

"Sure, why not." I shrugged. "A repeat performance? You're on."

2. Thanks JU5TU5 thanked for this post
    Likes JU5TU5 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Surprised this is first Maia Mitchell story on here but this was definitely a great introduction. Might have to add her to my ever-growing list of girls to write about.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys. Yeah I hope to add a few more stories with Maia over the next few weeks. I think she's stunning!!

Post Thanks / Like

Definitely would like to see more stories about Maia.

Post Thanks / Like

First one from mitchell. Now I wonder why.
    Great story