List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Grounded Teens" with Piper Curda and Olivia Holt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Grounded Teens" with Piper Curda and Olivia Holt

Grounded Teens
    With Piper Curda & Olivia Holt
    By LemonTalk
    Codes: MF, MMF, BJ, Exhib, Anal
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction; it never happened and never will
    A/N: More Holt but she brought a friend this time! Part one of two, next part will be up…eventually.

With a sharp knock on the door, I gained entrance to the large Holt household and almost immediately regretted it. There were only four of them but the place was a bustling hive of activity. The parents were shouting at the kids and the kids, if you could even call them kids, were shouting back louder.

Being out of work for a while, my friends had suggested I try out child caring. Apparently getting males to babysit was a big thing here in LA at the moment, particularly with the rich and famous, they seemed to love going against gender conventions as much as possible. I'd reluctantly agreed when one friend, who happened to be a friend of the Holt's, got me this current assignment. I figured spending a night babysitting a couple of grounded teenagers would be far easier than caring for a screaming baby. Seeing the rebellious teens in reality however, I now wasn't so sure.

I stood awkwardly in the hallway as the two parents dashed about getting ready. Eventually Kim Holt, the mother of the house noticed me and stopped.

"Oh, great, you're here!" she sounded breathless and I had to admit she looked it too. We shook hands briefly as I tried not to stare down her deep cleavage.

She and her husband had arranged a date night which ended in a hotel booking so I was to spend the night here.

"The girl's Olivia, the boy's Cade, they'll probably stay in their rooms all night. Just don't let them sneak out, or let anyone sneak in and no alchol." she instructed as she pulled her heels on.

"Don't worry, I know every trick in the book, they won't be going anywhere, Mrs Holt." I promised.

"Perfect! I'm hoping they'll listen to someone nearer their own age." Her husband had now arrived at the door and was heading out, "Otherwise help yourself to food and the TV, we'll be back tomorrow morning, good luck!"

With that she stepped through the door, slamming it behind her. This was quickly followed by two more door slams upstairs. The house grew silent until both teens turned on their loud music in their rooms. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all, like she said; maybe they'd stay in their rooms all night. I helped myself to a drink and settled down in front of the massive TV in the lounge, enjoying my temporary glimpse at how the other half live.

A few hours later, I'd dozed off and woke with a start due to a crashing sound from the kitchen. I shook myself awake and hurried into the next room. I'm pretty sure rule number one when babysitting grounded teenagers is to not fall asleep on the job. I entered the kitchen to find a blonde teenage girl dropping fruit into a blender.

She glanced up at me with large brown eyes and sighed, "Please tell me you're the babysitting and not some crazed, rapist fan."
    I hesitated at the odd question before responding. "Please tell me you're Olivia Holt and not some homeless break-in who fancied a smoothie." Having watched plenty of Disney shows while babysitting my nieces, I knew exactly who she was.

She said nothing but I noticed her slight smirk before she turned the blender on. As she focussed on her blitzing, I took the chance to properly look at her. It seemed she'd been working out upstairs. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a ponytail and she wore short, black leggings and a pink tank top, both of which clung tightly to her skin which was currently shining with a thin layer of sweat.

She finished her blending and poured the mixture into a glass, dropping a straw into it before leaning over on the counter. I briefly wished I was on the other side so I could see how fine she must look in this position from the back.

"So," she started, poking her drink with her straw, "you the strict, all rules, no-fun allowed kinda babysitter?" she asked followed by a pause. "Or the fun and games type?"

The way she sucked on her straw after that last line and looked up at me with her doe eyes told me everything I needed to know. I was in for a long, frustrating night of this teenager teasing and flirting with me. She knew exactly how to get what she wanted.

"Well," I answered slowly, "I'm new to this you see, but the way I see it, your mum said no sneaking out, no sneaking in and no alcohol. And since she's the one who pays me, I'll probably side with her."

Olivia nodded thoughtfully for a moment, taking a few more sips through her straw.

"Getting paid is all well and good," she said, "but wouldn't you rather get paid and get your dick wet?"

Yet again, she froze me with her questioning. While I pondered on what she had said, trying to work out if I'd somehow misheard, she simply watched me, biting the end of her straw, eyes locked on mine.

Finally, I settled on the safest reply, "Excuse me?"

Olivia sighed, "There's this party across town, mum took my keys so; you drive me over there, I'll suck your dick, you pick me up a few hours later and I'm home way before mum and dad and no one would ever know."

I hesitated again. The way this seemingly innocent Disney starlet talked about sex like it was nothing continued to surprise me.

"And trust me," she continued, "even if we are caught, it'll be worth it. I'm good." She confessed proudly.

"I highly doubt any blowjob is worth potential jail time," I replied breaking my silence.

"Oh, don't be so dramatic! We aren't gunna get caught, besides, I can just suck off any cop that tries it, no worries."

I simply shook my head in disbelief.

"C'moooon," she whined, "any other guy would jump at the chance to get in this mouth?"

"Alright, alright fine!" In truth I'd made my decision almost instantly but it was good to see she was eager. "I'll take you to your stupid party, OK?"

Olivia immediately peaked up again, a huge grin on her face. "Yay! I'm gunna go shower quick and get ready!"

I stopped her before she dashed off, "But what about your brother?" I asked, "Surely he'd tell if I take you out?"

As if on cue, a loud bang was heard from upstairs followed by a hushed "SHIT!" which was definitely said with a female voice.

Olivia rolled her eyes, "I think Cade's gunna be just fine." With that she skipped off upstairs and into the shower.

Meanwhile I headed up as well and knocked on Cade's bedroom door. From inside I heard another whispered, "SHIT!" followed by a series of rustling before I swung the door open.

Inside, Cade was lying in bed, his covers pulled up to his neck looking guilty as sin. I scanned the room, the window was pulled wide open, the floor was littered with piles of clothes and the cupboard door was ajar. I rolled my eyes and wordlessly stepped across the room and swung the cupboard open. As expected, there was a girl inside. What I didn't expect was for that girl to be Piper Curda. What was even less expected was the fact she was completely naked and made no effort to cover up, smiling up at me with a large grin.

"Out," I instructed firmly.

Piper's smile fell slightly as she stepped past me back into the room. She still made no move to cover herself and I struggled not to stare at her round, young breasts with their pencil eraser nipples standing to attention.

"C'mon man," Cade finally spoke. This sparked both teenagers up and I was assaulted by a torrent of various excuses and reasons Piper should be allowed to stay. I considered my options and, after a few minutes I held my hand up and they immediately fell silent.

"Cade, if I let her stay her stay, I'd have to take Olivia to this party she wants to go to." Piper's eyes suddenly lit up.

"Say no more!" she said cheerfully, she quickly checked the door was closed before she came right up next to me, whispering in my ear. "I know Liv," I gulped awkwardly, her voice had changed completely from her cheery, loud talking to this sensual, teasing whisper in my ear. "I know what she'd promise you. I'll match it…I'll double it." With that she firmly grasped the bulge in my pants, grinning smugly at the effect she'd had on me.

She then moved her face away from my ear and kissed me, slow and deep on the mouth while her hand rubbed my shaft and her nipples dug into my chest. She pulled away and began to sink to her knees before she turned to Cade who I'd completely forgotten was still there.

"You don't mind sharing me for a little while do you babe?" she asked sweetly.

Cade shook his head absentmindedly, speechless at the latest turn of events while his hand disappeared under the sheets.

Meanwhile Piper got to work, pulling my pants down around my ankles. She surprised me by starting with my balls, gulping one into her mouth before swapping to the next, slathering them both in spit. Her dark, Asian eyes would flick up at me every now and the while she flicked her tussled hair behind her ears.

Once she was done with my balls she took a hold of my now rock solid shaft and licked it all over like a lollipop. Once she'd deemed it suitably wet she placed her lips around the head and sucked hard, humming slightly in the process. The sensation almost made me cum then and there but I was far from done with her yet. I could hear the shower still going down the corridor so we still had plenty of time before Olivia was ready to go.

Piper was now steadily bobbing up and down on my meat. She was all mouth now; her hands were busy massaging her small tits, tweaking her nipples. I decided it was just about time to take control so I reached forward, pulling her hair back. I held it back with both hands creating a makeshift handle to control her head.

"Mmmm yeah, I like a man who takes control," she gasped, "fuck my face. Do it!"

I happily did as I was told; taking her breath away and making her gag immediately when I slammed her face into my crotch. Piper quickly composed herself and allowed me to abuse her mouth, sticking her tongue out and flicking it against my balls whenever she could.

Elsewhere in the house, I heard the shower turn off and decided it was time to move on. After Piper's earlier promise to double Olivia's offer, I wasn't going anywhere without sampling this girls tight Asian, teen pussy. Following a few final thrusts into that hot little mouth, I pulled Piper to her feet and turned her around and bent her over. Her hands landed on the bed mattress leaving her legs perfectly straight and her small ass swaying at the perfect height.

Now that Piper was within reach, Cade eagerly pulled his duvet off and scooted up, offering his cock to Piper's waiting mouth. I had to admit, I was shocked at how big Cade was. I supposed it explained why Piper was so desperate to spend the night. The teen starlet opened her mouth wide, stretching her lips around Cade's girth while I stood behind her, rubbing her pussy which was nice and wet.

I reasoned that, if she'd been fucked by that thing on a regular basis, she'd have little problem taking me so I wasted no time in entering her and pushing forwards. I was shocked to discover however that she was remarkably tight.

"MMMMFFGHH!" she grunted loudly with her mouth full. She glanced up at me, "Shit, that's good, fucking spit-roast me!"

She turned back and swallowed Cade's cock again while I started fucking her good and hard from behind. I wasn't going to last long and, judging by the noises Cade was making, neither would he. Piper continued to moan and slurp noisily on Cade until she finally finished him off, letting him explode in her mouth. This in turn set me off when I, without warning, shot my load into her pussy. The sensation of getting blasted by two loads simultaneously made Piper quiver, her moans muffled by Cade's cock which was stilled buried in her mouth.

I slipped out of her abused hole and quickly pulled my pants up and generally composed myself while Piper flopped down on the bed besides Cade, a satisfied grin planted on both of their faces. "Cade I'm taking Liv to this party; make sure she's out by morning." I had no idea if he'd actually heard or understood me but I left the room regardless.

Stepping out, I closed the door behind me then turned to find Olivia there, dressed to the nines in a jaw dropping red dress, a sly smile on her face.

"Umm, you ready?" I asked trying me best to look innocent.

She flicked her eyebrows at me, her smile growing. "Are you?"

I didn't answer and just stepped past her and headed down the stairs. Olivia followed with a spring in her step. "You talk to Cade then? He's won't tell on us?"

"Yeah it's all sorted, don't worry about it," I replied as I hunted for my car keys.

"Good, I'd hate to get myself in even more trouble." Just her tone of voice was enough to get my cock to twitch in my pants. "Looking for these?"

Turning towards her, I see she has my keys swinging around her finger. Grabbing them off her I led the way out the door and towards my Jeep. I made a mental note not to go leaving my car keys lying around again, she could have easily gone out and driver herself there in my car.

I started up the engine while Olivia settled into the passenger seat. "This is nice," she commented, "Not as nice and big as mine of course, but this works."

We were soon on the road with Liv directing me across town. The roads were practically empty due to time. The clear roads gave me plenty of chances to steal quick glances at the scantily clad girl beside me. Her dress had ridden up her crossed legs and was exposing most of her thigh, any higher and her bare ass would be on my car seat.

After twenty minutes of driving I was starting to wonder if and when this fabled blowjob was going to happen. Just as this thought entered my mind however, Olivia reached into her handbag and pulled out her lip gloss. She turned towards me and generously applied it making her full lips a sparkling shade of pink. She gave a small wink as she dropped the gloss back into her bag. I took a deep breath of eager anticipation and tried my best not to crash the car. This girl really was a grade-A cocktease.

She made her move at the next red light. Reaching over she unbuckled my belt with the speed of a professional and quickly fished my growing cock out. It was only now I realised it was still covered in Piper's cum. Fortunately Liv didn't seem to notice and started to casually fondle me with her small hand, my cock quickly growing hard.

"Go right here," she said with a point.

I followed her direction and pulled into an empty, quiet housing estate.

"Party's just round the corner, pull over down here somewhere," she instructed.

I wasn't going to argue with her demands and pulled over as soon as possible, parking up in a small layby illuminated by a single street light above us. I switched off the engine and the car fell silent. Olivia unbuckled first and I followed suit. She then pulled her legs up so she was on her knees on the seat and facing me. Sitting up straight she brushed her hair over her shoulders and carefully bunched it up behind her.

"You'll have to hold my hair back, I don't want it all fucked up," she said.

Wordlessly, I reached over and replaced her hand with mine, holding her hair much like I'd held Piper's barely an hour ago.

Finally, Olivia bent forward, her face stopping an inch above my solid cock. I could feel her hot breath on the head but she went no further. Despite everything she was still insistent on teasing me. She'd blow hot air over my and every now and then she'd flick her tongue out and brush it as gently as possible across my tip.

"Fuck, Liv!" I eventually groaned.

"Getting impatient are we?" she giggled. "Maybe I'll suck it… if you beg."

Potentially disappointing her somewhat, I had no qualms with begging for it. "Please Liv, just put it in, I want you so fucking bad…"

"Mmmm, I like that," she smirked, licking her lips.

What followed was something incredible. She opened her mouth as wide as possible and slowly lowered her head. I could feel the warmth of her mouth around my shaft but nothing was touching it besides her hot breath. She stopped moving when my head tapped the back of her throat. Only then did she clamp her mouth shut and moan happily as she bathed my entire length at once.

"Holy fuckkk" I grunted loudly, thrusting up involuntarily and getting another inch down her narrow throat.

After giving me a long wash with her tongue, Olivia suddenly sat up straight.

"That bitch!" she shouted. "You fucked her?!"

"Huh? The fuck you talking about?" I stammered, all I wanted right then was for her to go back down on me.

"Piper! I know she's at the house fucking my brother and I know what her cunt tastes like. I figured she'd blow you but she let you fuck her!" While she sounded angry the disbelieving smile on her face said otherwise.

I merely shrugged in reply, there was no point denying it.

"That slut thinks she can one-up me doesn't she?" At this point it seemed like she was talking to herself rather than me so I stayed quiet. After a brief moment of thinking, Olivia looked at me again, her eyes roaming me up and down spending a lot of time at my cock. Finally, she came to a decision. "Right, let's do this!"

Reaching back, she quickly grabbed the zip to her dress and pulled it down, pulling her arms out she let it drop off her bare chest. My eyes grew wide as I ogled her tits. They were near perfect, bigger and paler than Piper's but had smaller nipples. While I stared, Olivia was undressing, getting completely naked in my car and soon enough I was face to face with my second naked Disney starlet of the night.

Diving down, the blonde teen swallowed my sword again, done with the teasing and no longer caring about her hair, she went to town on me. She was just as eager, if not more so, than Piper was. I couldn't help but compare the two girl's techniques. While Piper had spent more time on my balls, Olivia settled for rolling them in her hand while she spent time deepthroating me as deep as possible.

Olivia was moving quickly and seemed to know exactly what she wanted. Sitting back up, she reached under my seat and rolled the chair back slightly. She was now able to climb on to my lap. She then started grinding her wet lips against my shaft, rolling her hips erotically. Meanwhile she kissed me hard on the mouth while my hands reached between us to fondle her firm, teen tits.

When she was ready, Olivia reached back and slipped my cock inside her. "Mmmm, fuck that's nice…" she sighed as she sat back and I filled her up.

My eyes had rolled back into my head at the feeling. I'd thought earlier that Piper was as tight as it got but this was something else entirely, it made my head spin.

There wasn't much room for movement in the cramped space; Olivia wasn't able to bounce as freely as she wanted so she made do with flicking her hips and grinding herself in circular motions. The effort quickly got her panting and sweating. After a few minutes of this, the teenager took one of my hands away from her chest and placed it firmly on her round ass.

"Finger it," she gasped into my ear, "get it good and ready."

Sweeter words had never been said and I honesty considered the fact that maybe I'd died and gone to heaven on the way to the Holt's place earlier this evening. I did as she asked, pushing my index finger into her third hole, she winched at penetration but bit her lip and didn't complain.

"Another."

I understood her and forced a second finger into her ass. This time she seemed less pained and more relaxed as her asshole stretched to accommodate my digits.

"Jesus Liv," I grunted. "You're definitely beating Piper at this rate."

"Mmmm yessss," she giggled, "I think you're the real winner here though, don't you?"

I had to agree, it was unlikely any night in my life would be as great as the one I was living right now.

Above me, Liv had opened her eyes and was peering through the windows, "I think it's clear out there, let's go." She then surprised me by swinging the car door open and stepping out in nothing but her heels. I then watched her walk around the door and bend over the bonnet.

"You coming?" she called. "You don't wanna fuck this tight little teen ass?"

I almost tripped over my clothes as I clambered out of the car as fast as possible. Olivia giggled at my eagerness but soon enough I was behind her and ready to go. I started off kneeling down and giving her a long lick over her lips and finishing on her winking ass. After a final spit, I stood back up and lined up. Liv widened her stance and peered back at me, bracing herself.

"Don't be too gentle with me now," she winked.

With a deep breath I pushed forward. Getting the head in was the hard bit but once it popped inside with a low growl from Liv, the rest slipped in much easier.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god…" she muttered constantly as I filled her ass inch by inch.

"You like that Liv you little slut?" I growled once my balls rested against her pussy.

The teen flicked her head back and glared at me, "I fucking love it, I love getting fucked in my slutty ass!"

I bent forward and grabbed both her arms, roughly pulling her up straight, her shoulders pressed against my chest and her ass pushed against my crotch. I reached around and took her tits in my hands and squeezed the nice handfuls. Only then did I start fucking her, pulling out and pushing back up and in in short, rapid bursts.

"Ugggh, yess!" she groaned, "Fucking take it, take my assss…" Olivia grit her teeth as I violated her asshole. With the height I had on her, she had to stand on tip toes to avoid my cock plunging painfully deep inside her.

Olivia took charge again next, she swung on arm around my head and held on, lifting one leg up for me to hold under the knee and lent back placing her other hand on the car. She displayed here impressive flexibility by stretching her legs obscenely wide. In this new position she could now look me in the eyes as I fucked her and I could watch her face contort in pleasure as well as the sway of her firm tits.

I could tell from her heavy breathing and flickering eyes that she was close and, without further ado, she violently came. "Aiiiiyeehhhsss-FUCK! Oh my god! Fuck!" Her ass clenched down even tighter but I refused to let up. It was a miracle no one had come to investigate all the screaming.

I continued to split her in two, taking that perfect ass for all it was worth. Meanwhile Olivia had basically turned to jelly in my arms, ragdolling after her powerful orgasm, muttering any and every dirty thought that came to her filthy mind.

"Cum. Fucking cum in my ass…make me your little anal slut…" she muttered.

That did it for me. I erupted hard. Harder than I thought possible. Olivia Holt's entire body shuddered and she simply smiled and sighed gleefully. Popping out, I sprayed the final few drops over her firm, abused ass and took a step back, my head was spinning and I'm sure I almost passed out.

Olivia had leaned back against the car, catching her breath after her second workout of the night. Her hair was now a sweaty mess but she didn't care. She noticed how dizzy I looked and grinned smugly.

"Suck it, Pipes," she said into the air, knowing full well she'd easily one-upped her co-star.

To be continued…

Post Thanks / Like

OMG.. Its Fucking One Up.. All right!

Post Thanks / Like

DAMN!

Post Thanks / Like

Great!
    Please part 2

Post Thanks / Like

Bravo !!!

Post Thanks / Like

I loved the story. There should be more stories around here about young starlets trying to one up each other sexually. It really added something extra special. Piper v Olivia is definitely a hot prospect.

Post Thanks / Like

holy shit....i think this is my new fave Liv story on here.....great one.

Post Thanks / Like

Great story! Part 2 please.
    I think on agreeing with assman118

Post Thanks / Like

That was an incredible story. It just kept escalating, the sex was super hot and Olivia had that perfect horny slut vibe going. Magnificent.