List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Accidental Encounter" with Ariel Winter and Sara Underwood

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Accidental Encounter" with Ariel Winter and Sara Underwood

Accidental Encounter
    With Ariel Winter and Sara Underwood
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, group, voy, creampie
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

By the time I arrived to the party things were well underway. Almost everyone was either drunk or high, including my 17-year-old sister-in-law Ariel Winter. I hadn't actually planned on going to the event, but had promised the wife (Ariel's sister) to stop in and check up on her while she was away on the east coast. From the moment I arrived I immediately felt out of place, particularly since the theme of the night was fancy dress, and I appeared to be the only one there who wasn't dressed accordingly. Inside I soon mingled with several familiar faces and helped myself to a drink when Ariel spotted me from across the room and wandered over on shaky legs.

"Hey," she slurred loudly while clutching her drink. "—what are you doing here?"

Right away I was taken aback by her demeanor and her choice of attire, or lack thereof. To my surprise Ariel was scantily clad in what could only be described as some kind of x-rated "Genie" ensemble, that flaunted plenty of cleavage and left little to the imagination.

"—and who exactly are you meant to be tonight." I hissed. "Does your sister know you're dressed like that?"

"Ugh. Don't be such a prude." Ariel replied. "Who do you think bought me the outfit."

Even though she claimed that my wife had something to do with her costume, I didn't believe her and pulled her into the corner for a more private conversation.

"Ariel. I think you've had enough." I said while snatching her drink. "You're clearly drunk."

"Hey. What is your problem!" she whined. "—You're not my father."

"Damn straight I'm not. You think I'd let you leave the house dressed like that? ...you look like a cheap hooker."

"Duh. That's the whole point." Ariel stated matter-of-factly. "Everyone's dressed up tonight. Can't you just let me have some fun for once."

As much as it pained me to admit, I couldn't help but sympathize. After all the teen star had been through a lot in recent months, having moved in with my wife and I, and then breaking up with her boyfriend after we found him cheating with her best friend.

"Please don't embarrass me." she said as we briefly grappled in the corner. "—I'm making new friends tonight."

"Yeah. I bet you are."

Ariel stopped to flash me those big puppy dog eyes.

"Seriously. Please."

"OK. Fine." I relented. "—but if you think I'm leaving you here alone dressed like that...think again."

"Fine. Stay here if you want." she shrugged. "But don't make a scene and don't tell anyone we know each other."

"Agreed."

With that said Ariel jerked her arm away and staggered off in another direction, not before snatching another drink from a passing waitress and flashing me a cheeky wink. God she could be a stubborn little bitch when she wanted to be. Still. I had to be a complete dolt not to notice how good she looked. I mean she looked way older than her actual age and was arguably one of the sexiest dressed at the party. Having completed my "parental" duties for the evening, I helped myself to another drink and soon found myself mingling with an incredibly sexy young blonde by the name of Sara Underwood.

Amusingly enough Sara appeared to be just as "gifted" as Ariel was, which I think gave me the confidence (and experience) to talk to her and not gawk at her chest.

"Can I ask you a question?" she eventually remarked. "Are you gay or straight?"

"Err. Excuse me?" I almost choked on my drink. "Where the hell did that come from."

"It's just—you're the first guy tonight who hasn't stared directly at my tits!"

Like Ariel, Sara was dressed to the nines in a figure hugging outfit which featured a lot of cleavage. But unlike everyone else I had specifically gone out of my way not to look at her rack, hoping that this would score some points with her. When I finally explained my intentions Sara shrugged and actually seemed a little disappointed, before we continued to drink and flirt. We drank and laughed for what seemed like 2-3 hours when she finally looked at me with bloodshot eyes and seemed to contemplate something.

"So...are you ready?"

"Ready for what?"

"To prove to me that you're straight."

I had to chuckle at her stubbornness.

"—I mean what does a girl have to do to get a guys attention these days."

"Wait. First you're upset that guys are staring at your tits...and now you're pissed because I'm ignoring them?"

Sara giggled at her own hypocrisy.

"Well I'm sorry." I added. "I guess I'm just not a *boob* guy."

"That can easily be fixed." she teased before adding. "You know, this house has over a dozen bedrooms upstairs."

"Look. If that's what it's going to take—" I joked. "Then by all means. Lead the way."

With that said Sara took me by the hand and led me upstairs. We soon arrived to the second floor only to discover that the hallway was littered with various couples who were either passed out drunk or making out with each other. It was an incredible scene and to our chagrin it appeared that all the rooms were already occupied.

"Maybe we should go outside." I suggested but Sara seemed determined to find a room.

We must have wandered up and down the hallway at least three times before I finally lost my nerve and kissed her on the lips. Underwood responded by shoving her tongue into my mouth and reaching down to squeeze my cock. At this point we were both so drunk and worked up that we literally humped each other in the hallway in front of several complete strangers, before she finally broke our kiss and insisted we just barge in on one of the occupied rooms.

"Fuck it. I can't wait. Follow me." Sara hissed, before she dragged me into the nearest dark room and shut the door.

The room itself was so dimly lit that we could only make out two shadowy figures on the bed. I noted that whoever they were, they were definitely having a good time and appeared to be half naked and engaged in oral sex.

"Um. Is it okay if we share the bed." Sara quizzed. "—there seems to be plenty of room."

"Sure. Go ahead." the guy replied before he returned to making out with his date.

Truth be told I had never "performed" in front of another couple before and despite the darkness I was feeling somewhat uncomfortable. In fact I was just about to turn around and leave when Sara pushed me onto the bed and straddled me.

"Hey. You're not going anywhere."

Any reservations I might of had quickly faded to the back of my mind as she thrust her tongue into my mouth and we kissed each other passionately over the next several minutes. We soon clawed at each other's clothes and could feel skin against skin. At one point Sara sat directly above me and cooed softly as I gently fondled her large naked breasts, before I flipped her over onto her back and kissed my way down her exquisite body and legs. But it was just as Sara spread her knees wide on the bed that we suddenly heard a noise beside us.

"—ouch!"

Amusingly enough Sara had spread her legs so far that she had inadvertently kicked the other girl on the bed. Underwood immediately apologized, but the four of us couldn't stop laughing in the dark over the next few minutes. Ultimately the giggles were replaced with moans as I kissed my way up and down the inside of Sara's thighs. The fact that she was mostly naked but still refused to take off her high heeled shoes drove me insane with lust.

"Please." Sara moaned as I licked the small space between her leg and mound. "—please stop teasing me."

When my mouth finally made contact with her bare sex, I glanced to the side to see that our "audience" were already screwing in the missionary position and were totally oblivious to what we were doing. Strangely enough this riled me up and I took it as kind of a challenge. I swiftly settled myself between Sara's smooth legs, and before she could utter a single solitary word I rammed my cock home.

"—UNNGH!" she grunted out loud as I impaled her for the first time.

We wasted little time finding a steady rhythm as the other couple continued to fuck beside us. In fact we soon ended up changing several positions on the bed, almost in a race to see who could make their respective partners come first. At one point I noticed that the other girl was now bent over on all fours blowing her boyfriend keenly, the lewd sound of her slurping mouth filling the dark space. This noise really seemed to rile us all up as I pounded into Underwood so hard that you could hear skin slapping against skin.

"Ugh. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck—" Sara chanted as I pinned her knees back against the bed and pummeled her cunt relentlessly.

In fact Sara's hips were now meeting me stroke for stroke as her hand wrapped around my neck and she kissed me hungrily. My head was spinning as I rammed her at a swift pace causing my balls to smack against her ass. The onetime playboy bunny finally seemed to lose all control and screamed out in ecstasy.

"ohmigod. YESSSS—UUNNGHHH!!"

Her orgasm seemed to last for over a minute before she shook violently and proceeded to giggle uncontrollably.

"Holy shit. Wow." she muttered while trying to catch her breath. "—that was fun."

It was only as Sara and I stopped to catch our breath that we realized the other couple had already finished. Suddenly I heard the guy next to us speak.

"Damn. That was hot."

"Yeah." I panted. "—she's a real wildcat."

"Mind if I try?"

"Huh."

"You want to switch?"

Even though I hadn't come yet, fucking two different women on the same bed was a fantasy I could not pass up. Still. I waited to hear what Sara would say and half expected her to object but she didn't. In fact she didn't say anything. We immediately took her silence as consent and changed positions on the bed. To my surprise I quickly discovered that my new "partner" was not only naked, but appeared to be just as "busty" as Sara was, if only in a much smaller package. In fact judging by her measurements I doubt the girl stood taller than 5'1. Lucky for her I never discriminated against petite girls. I actually found them kind of cute.

I pushed her legs apart with my knees and unceremoniously positioned myself directly between her spread thighs. Without further ado I carefully impaled my new lover and heard her grunt in reply. Right away I was delighted to learn that although she wasn't as wet as Sara, she was certainly tighter. Much tighter. In fact I suddenly wondered if I was in the right hole, and then speculated as to how old she was while I slowly began to move my hips back and forth.

My new partner immediately wrapped her legs around my ass as I took deep long strokes, giving her tight pussy a good probing. I could almost feel her young pussy suck me in on each upstroke and leaned over to bury my face in her cleavage. Her tits were to die for. Meanwhile Sara was kicking up a fuss beside us as she was flipped over and now taken doggy-style.

"Oh yeah. Fuck me doggy." she purred. "I like that. Pull my hair. Slap my ass!"

Not wanting to be outdone, I then reached down and raised my partner's legs up over my shoulders, which granted me even more access to her tight cunt, and buried my sword to the absolute root and began to whale into her. This position really seemed to work for her as she immediately grew vocal, her voice competing with Sara's. I took this opportunity to kiss my new lover hard on the mouth and was greeted with full tongue.

Between the four of us the bed was now rocking and squeaking fiercely. In fact the speed of our fucking had become so frenzied that my balls slapped loudly against the girls butt, driving her crazy. Her pussy was dripping wet, as I withdrew from her splendid cunt and dove down between her legs. She moaned loudly as I literally sucked her entire sex into my mouth and then pinned her knees back as far as they would go and licked her entire undercarriage including her asshole.

I then impaled her again and proceeded to fuck her within an inch of her life, giving her round ass a sharp smack for good measure. She suddenly yelped and came to life, howling so loud I was sure people in the hallway could hear her. Suddenly her pussy squeezed me like a vice and she cried out loud as she came.

"—NNNNNRGHH!!"

This unexpected orgasm pushing me over the edge and I soon exploded deep inside her cunt, shooting rope after rope of hot creamy semen into her womb. Amusingly enough Sara climaxed just a minute later, followed by her friend who quickly pulled out and literally destroyed her belly with several spurts of jizz. The four of us ultimately lay there kissing and panting with our lovers for some time, basking in the afterglow while making out and exchanging spit. It was actually quite thrilling and more erotic than I expected, making out with a complete stranger in the dark. I couldn't keep my hands off her body, particularly her tits which were so soft they defied logic.

"I think I need a drink." we heard Sara comment.

"Yeah. I think I'll join you." the other guy agreed, before Sara turned to face the bed to address me in the dark.

"—I'll be waiting downstairs if you still want to leave together." she said before looking around for her clothes.

As my lover and I watched the others get up from the bed, I briefly considered getting up myself, until I felt my partner reach down and guide my hand to her pussy, which was sopping wet! I snickered quietly to myself as I moved to mound her again and reassured her (with a kiss) that I was more than happy to stay and keep her company in bed. While her "boyfriend" continued to wander around the room looking for his things, we shared another kiss which quickly escalated into a hot humping session that culminated in me sliding my cock inside her again.

This time however she now pivoted her hips in a slow and sensuous way. Still exhausted from our first bout, she now almost appeared to want to me make love which I was only too happy to oblige, while her boyfriend spoke again from across the room.

"Sorry guys but I need the light for a minute."

With that said the light suddenly flicked on and a moment later I gasped with sheer horror as I recognized my lover. It was Ariel! ...my wife's kid sister!! Like me Ariel was shocked into silence, her eyes wide and her body paralyzed. In fact her thighs were still clamped tight around my waist holding me in place, inside the same jizz-filled snatch I had ejaculated in minutes earlier. My mind was reeling. I genuinely had no idea what to do or say. I was simply mystified.

I couldn't understand how it had happened, or why she was still lying there without yelling or pushing me off her in disgust. At this point all I could think about now was saving face and not revealing to the others that Ariel and I knew each other.

"Shit. This is so fucked up." I whispered, but at the same time made no effort to extricate myself from between her legs.

While my brain shouted to get off her, my body refused to move. We had just settled into the most exquisite position imaginable when our identities had been revealed. Instead I felt her body squirm away from me and without realizing it my own hips over compensated and I pushed in an inch or two into her pussy. Ariel immediately shot me a glaring look.

"What are you doing..."

"—nothing." I lied before leaning over to whisper into her ear.

"Just wait until they leave." I begged. "They have no idea we're family."

As I spoke I looked over my shoulder to watch what the others were doing, but in doing so caused more friction between our bodies making Ariel heave and whimper beneath me.

"Wait. Stop." she whispered unconvincingly. "Oh. God."

"Just hold on a second." I replied as I watched the others get dressed.

"Please." my naked sister-in-law stammered meekly. "We can't."

"—we already are." I reminded her as I moved my hips to get a little more comfortable and inched deeper into her pussy.

To our surprise each movement caused a immeasurable amount of pleasure to surge through our bodies. I continued to rock my hips against her, stimulating her G-spot and causing her eyes to flutter while I waited for our "partners" to leave.

"Oh. God." Ariel murmured while placing her hand over her face. "—this is so bad."

Despite her words I could actually feel her pussy squeezing my cock, almost teasing it. Her panting actually spurred me on as the pace of my hips gradually increased. The fact that we were forced to lay there without moving for so long made things even more agonizing as our fluids now intermixed with the sweat and heat. It almost felt like we were fussed together.

"Oh. David." she moaned a little louder as she felt my cock twitch inside her pussy and her own hips began to move on their own accord.

Meanwhile our friends finally got their shit together and left the room, giving Ariel and I some much needed privacy to "talk" things through. Considering how worked up we both were I highly doubted there was going to be any "talking" ...at least not verbally. In fact the moment the bedroom door shut behind them Ariel immediately reached up and locked her arm around my neck. At first I thought she was attempting to push me away but I quickly discovered that she was pulling me in close. I only realized what she was trying to do a few seconds later and happily granted her wish. I slowly pulled back only to slam my sweaty cock deep into her tight cunt, taking her breath away.

"Ugh. God." Ariel sighed.

"Fuck." I let out while staring at her bare naked tits. "—you feel so good."

"Oh. We can't."

"Just give me a second okay." I urged. "Just one more second and I'll stop. I swear."

"Um. Oh God. OK." she stammered back. "—just a second."

My pace increased and I was now fucking her with reckless abandon. Her entire body shuddered as I pounded her on the mattress and she soon began to match me, meeting me stroke for stroke. My eyes were the size of saucers as I watched her huge natural tits sway back and forth. It was one of the most magnificent things I had ever seen.

"Oh David. Don't stop." she cried. "I'm gonna cum—I'm gonna cum again."

"Don't hold back sweetheart." I insisted. "Come all over my cock again. Just like you did before."

Ariel began bucking her hips frantically as I stopped my thrusting and watched her do all the work. At this point her pace was frantic and her body glistened in a fine sheen of sweat. I actually moaned out loud when I watched her hungrily take one of her own breasts into her mouth and suck her nipple. Suddenly her back arched sharply and she thrust up against me and squealed out in glee.

"—NNNGHHHH FUCKK!!"

I too moaned out loud as my cock exploded, and not wanting to miss the opportunity I swiftly leaped up from between her sweaty legs and aimed my spewing member between those massive funbags and sprayed them down with my hot load. I finally collapsed beside my teenage sister-in-law as she lay there completely covered in sticky jizz.

"My-God." she panted while clutching her soft jugs. "Look at the mess you made."

"You deserve that." I grinned. "—you've had that coming for years."

Post Thanks / Like

Damn Good!

Post Thanks / Like

Perfect debut for Ariel. Now in my sequel, they would be having a 3-way with her sister as soon as they got home :evilgrin0032: