List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Star Student" with Olivia Holt and Michelle Keegan

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Star Student" with Olivia Holt and Michelle Keegan

Star Student
    With Olivia Holt and Michelle Keegan
    By LemonTalk
    Codes: BJ
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction; it never happened and never will
    A/N: Being on the same land mass is all it took to get these two together so enjoy this little tease before the main event...

It was a quiet Wednesday night in Liverpool. I'd been a taxi driver for years before joining the ranks of Uber so I knew business would be dry for the next few weeks, the students had all left for summer and parents were stuck at home with the kids on their own school holiday.

Nonetheless, I had a few quick jobs but I had now been sat outside the train station for the best part of an hour with no bites. With a yawn, I was just about to call it a night when my phone buzzed and I immediately perked up when I recognised the name of the customer – Michelle Keegan.

I'd quickly discovered one of the perks of working with Uber was having my own regulars and I'd certainly lucked out nabbing the famous soap star as one of them. She'd always been friendly, almost flirty with me and there was nothing better than stealing glances at her in a tight dress through my rear view mirror.

Soon enough I pulled up outside Michelle's regular nightclub to see the busty bombshell stood there with a younger girl, the two of them supporting a clearly drunk third lady between them.

"Evening ladies," I greeted, getting out of the car to help them.

I was surprised to see the drunken woman was considerably older than Michelle and her friend. It was barely 10pm so they'd either started early or she'd hit it hard and fast. Glancing at the younger blonde, I was immediately taken with how pretty she looked, despite currently blushing with shame. It didn't take much to work out the drunk was her mother.

"Hey, how's it going?" Michelle smiled warmly, helping me bundle the mom into the backseat. "This is Olivia by the way, and her mum, Kim," she introduced.

I nodded towards the young blonde while her and Michelle piled into the back as well. Michelle hid it well in her speech but I could tell straight away that they were both slightly tipsy as well, unsteady in their heels.

"So, where to?"

I watched the girls in the mirror; they glanced at each other for a moment before Olivia replied.

"I suppose just back to the hotel, on James Street."

I nodded, noting her American accent as I set the destination in the SatNav.

"So, how did you two meet?" I asked, curiously. At first look, they couldn't seem more different.

Michelle answered. "We were at an audition together the other day, got talking and turned out this girl was turning eighteen with no plans to go out drinking and getting into a little trouble!" She gave her friend a playful nudge in the backseat.

After that the girls started talking in hushed tones so I left them to it. My eyes flicked up to look at the two stunners riding in my back seat a few times, I was certainly looking at Olivia in a new light learning she had just turned eighteen.

While I mostly ignored what they were saying, after hearing a few choice words, I did my best to concentrate and eavesdrop on their sex-themed conversation.

"Guess I won't be getting any tonight after all," Olivia huffed with an angry glance at her pissed mum.

"Are you crazy? A girl like you doesn't need to get a guy drunk first," Michelle consoled. "They'll be lining up outside your hotel room, just grab the receptionist or order room service."

"I dunno, Michelle…" Olivia whispered.

It was then that Michelle's eyes flicked up and met mine in the rear-view mirror. I looked away but not before she smiled knowingly first.

"There's a guy right here," Michelle stated, no longer whispering. "Go on, blow him right now. I dare you!"

"What the fuck?" Liv hissed, turning red and throwing a warning glance towards her sleeping mother.

"C'mon, it's your birthday! We both know you want some, and what's wrong with him? He's cute," Keegan shrugged, boosting my own ego immensely.

"There's nothing wrong with him, it's just…" Olivia whispered, avoiding eye contact.

Meanwhile I simply sat silently in the driver's seat, my hands tight on the wheel, not quiet believing the debate going on behind me.

Holt continues to refuse until Michelle eventually rolls her eyes and promises her that it's just a blowie and it's no big deal. With that she unbuckles her seat belt and surprises me by clambering over and into the passenger seat, how she did it in such a tight dress and without causing an accident I had no idea.

"Christ, some warning next time?" I nagged while Michelle fixed her dress and swept her wavy brown hair to one side.

She then almost caused another accident when she reached over the gearstick with both hands and proceeded to unzip me and fish my cock out!

I did my best to focus on the road while Michelle worked her nimble digits over my shaft and quickly had me getting hard. Olivia had also removed her seatbelt and was sat forward, peering between the front seats, watching curiously as Michelle gave me a slow handjob, working me up to full mast.

"Now Liv, if you can give a good blowjob, you're set for life," Michelle explained, tutoring her young friend as if she was giving her a sex education lesson.

My eyes were struggling to decide where to look between the road, Michelle's slowly jerking hand, Michelle herself, bent over in the passenger seat or Olivia's reflection as she stared at my cock, biting and occasionally licking her lips.

It's while I was glancing at Olivia that I felt Michelle's thick hair brush against my thigh followed by her warm breath and a teasing lick around my bellend.

"Oh, fuck…" I breathed, bracing myself.

We were lucky the roads were nearly completely empty driving through Liverpool city centre. Especially when Michelle started to blow me properly, taking the head in a few inches and sucking hard on the way back up. She'd then repeat the process but take it slightly deeper each time. I had to fight not to jerk up to meet her warm mouth, letting her work me over at her own pace for the next few minutes.

"Aaah!" she gasped, pulling up for a breather before turning to Olivia. "Now, don't be scared to get messy with it, they love it nice and sloppy!"

My cock twitched in her hand. Hearing England's sexiest celebrity talk about her blowjob technique like that was almost as hot as the actual thing. What's more, judging from the way Olivia was silently watching and the look on her face, I anticipated it wouldn't be long before I had her lips around my cock as well. Holt was quickly forgotten though when Keegan ducked back down for more.

As we entered a straight, empty stretch of road, I couldn't help myself and reached over with one hand to enthusiastically grope the married woman. My hand ran down the open back of her dress and with a stretch, I managed to squeeze her generous, round ass.

With a bit of manoeuvring, I managed to get my hand underneath her and quickly sought out my next targets, boldly grabbing her huge, flawless breasts. After fondling them through her dress, I wiggled my fingers inside the tight garment, allowing me to feel the soft smoothness of her skin until my fingers brushed against her erect nipple.

"Mmmm-" Michelle hummed around me as I nudged her sensitive nips. She sat up slightly, panting heavily and leaving a long trail of saliva between her lips and my cock.

Finally, Olivia spoke up. "Can you take it all?" she enquired quietly.

"Is that a challenge?" Michelle grinned. "Tell you what, if I can take it all, you need to get your ass up here and try it yourself. Deal?"

"Fuck me…" I mumbled, still not believing my luck.

Olivia thought on it for a moment before giving a coy smile and nodding.

With that, Michelle Keegan wet her lips and slurped me up. I had to fight to keep my eyes open as she twisted her head to the right angle and easily devoured my entire length. Feeling my head enter her narrow throat almost made me nut then and there but I fought to hold off. Michelle held the position for a moment before gagging and pulling back for air.

"Wow!" Olivia murmured while her experienced tutor wiped her wet chin.

"C'mon swap with me," Michelle insisted before clambering back between the seats. I slowed the car as she did so before offering to simply pull over somewhere.

"No way!" Keegan exclaimed. "Where's the fun in that?"

I rolled my eyes and continued driving, glad there didn't seem to be any police about. Olivia had a much easier time getting her flexible, petite body into the passenger seat. She sat beside me for a moment fixing her hair.

She nervously turned to face me before uttering a meek, "Hi."

If she hadn't been moments away from sucking a stranger's cock, the well-trained sweet and innocent act would have absolutely convinced me.

"What are you waiting for?" Michelle asked impatiently before catching Holt glance at her sleeping mother. "Oh, don't worry about her; she's well out of it."

In truth I'd completely forgotten about the third passenger and the fact this young girl was bending over to blow me while her own mother slept a few inches away made my cock stir in my lap. Holt finally gripped me at the base in her small hand before ultimately enveloping me in her hot little mouth.

I quickly discovered her nerves were simply due to me being a stranger and nothing to do with lack of experience. Her technique may not have been as practiced as Michelle Keegan's, but she more than made up for it in enthusiasm, eager to impress both me and her new friend.

The moment she'd slipped me inside and tasted cock, the teen had become animated and was now rapidly bobbing her head up and down into my lap, her blonde hair whipping back and forth, all while her teacher cheered her on from the back seat.

Occasionally, the teasing little minx would tilt her head to look up at me with my cock nestled firmly in her mouth, making her cheek bulge out erotically as she moaned and drooled around it.

"Ughh, fuck. Yeah…" I grunted at the sight.

Michelle was clearly impressed, proud of her young prodigy. "Now, make him cum!"

Olivia immediately goes at it with renewed vigour. She couldn't take me down to the hilt like Michelle but I loved the way she desperately tried regardless. The car was soon filled with the noise of her heavy breathing and lewd slurping.

It only took one more tilt of her head and look into her big, innocent brown eyes for me to pop, blasting my cum into the inside of her cheek with a growl.

"Don't you dare swallow!" Michelle ordered aggressively.

While Olivia had clearly blown plenty of cocks, it seemed this was the first time she'd let someone cum in her mouth. She grimaced slightly and clenched her eyes shut but continued sucking anyway, draining my balls and filling her mouth with hot jizz.

When I'm done, Michelle surprises us both by pulling Holt up and kissing her hard on the mouth, forcing her tongue inside to take some of my cum for herself. Olivia almost immediately melts into it and forcibly kisses her older friend back with equal passion. They moaned erotically into each other's mouths, swapping spit and cum until they broke apart and swallowed simultaneously.

I found myself gawping; it was without doubt, one of the hottest sights I'd ever seen. The two girls giggled briefly after guzzling down their shared load before sitting back down. I was simply speechless and dumbfounded for the next few minutes before I pulled up outside the hotel.

I pulled the handbrake on and the girls started getting out of the car. "Hey, do you want a hand with her?" I asked hopefully as Michelle helped Olivia with her mum.

"Nah, we're good, cheers mate," Michelle replied with a smile before they turned to head inside.

I watched them go, my eyes glued to Michelle's ass wondering what else the two temptresses would get up to tonight while they crashed through the hotel doors.

To be continued…

Post Thanks / Like

That was just EPIC on so many levels!!!

3. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes X42, LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

GREAT STORY

5. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk liked this post