List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Gym Junky" with Tahan Lew-Fatt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Gym Junky" with Tahan Lew-Fatt

Gym Junky
    With Tahan Lew-Fatt
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, anal, voy, rim
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purpose only. Naturally Tahan doesn't actually act like this in real life, its just a bit of FUN and a figment of my imagination.

I'd always kept myself relatively fit. So when I recently re-located to Darwin for a few weeks due to work, one of the first things I did was to look for a new gym. I guess I was so used to city life in Sydney, that when I walked into the brand new fitness center on the outskirts of town, I was a little surprised to find it almost deserted.

"Hey there, you look a little lost." the girl at the reception desk smiled.

"Yeah, you might say that." I responded vaguely, as I noticed her name tag read Tahan.

"Welcome to the Darwin fitness center." she beamed. "Is this your first time here?"

"Are you guys open?"

"Absolutely."

"Err. Are you sure?"

"Please. Come on in." she said while stepping around the desk. "Let me show you around. I'm Tahan by the way."

"—Mick."

"I can tell this isn't your first time in a gym." she commented.

"Right."

"Well, we've got the weights room you can see on your left, and the cardio area upstairs. Down the hall are the squash courts. Behind me is the pool and spa."

"I see."

"Was there anything particular you wanted to try today?"

"I was just gonna hit some weights, and then maybe finish with a steam."

"Unfortunately our steam room is still under construction." Tahan explained.

"Weights it is then. Straight through here?" I gestured through the main door.

"That's right. Go straight through and you'll find the locker rooms and showers on the right."

"Thanks." I said as I felt her eyes follow me through the door.

After changing in the empty locker room I headed into the weights area.

The gym was pretty slick and well designed, with state-of-the-art equipment throughout. But judging by the lack of attendees I assumed it was their least busiest time of the day.

It had been a while since I'd had a good solid workout, so I was almost glad to have the whole place to myself. By the time I was onto my fourth machine, I had worked up a healthy sweat.

I glanced around to see if there was anyone worth showing off to but realized that I was the only one there. Glancing upstairs to the cardio section I noticed it also appeared to be deserted.

With another glance around my own level I caught the eye of Tahan at the front desk.

She smiled appreciatively as she answered the phones. At least someone was paying attention to the work I was putting in. I smiled politely and resumed my set, continuing to work up a sweat.

I'd worked hard for over an hour before I finally grabbed my towel and headed back to the locker room. As I walked through the empty gym, I noticed Tahan's eyes following me towards the door and thought I saw her walk out from behind the desk.

Not surprisingly the locker room was completely empty, so I went to my locker, stripped, and then made my way over to the showers without bothering to cover up. I walked to the showers naked, enjoying the rare freedom I had.

The showers consisted of several showerheads against a tiled wall. I picked the one closest to the lockers and turned it on. The hot spray felt soothing against my aching muscles and I quickly relaxed.

My mind began to wander back to the hot receptionist outside, which caused the only muscle I hadn't worked out that day to now demand my attention. Although I was aware of being semi erect in an open shower, I knew that the place was empty so I reached for the soap and began rubbing one out.

I paused briefly when I thought I heard a noise at the other end of the room. After confirming there was nothing there I closed my eyes, leaned back against the wall and continued to jack off.

I could feel myself getting close but knew I couldn't come while standing in a public shower. So I reluctantly rinsed off and turned to grab my towel, only to hear a female voice.

"Err. I hope I'm not interrupting." Tahan stated while standing at the opening to the showers. "—just thought I'd let you know that we're closing up for the day."

"That's okay." I replied as I switched off the water and started walking towards my locker. "I'm almost done here."

"Great." she said in a casual way while watching me. "—looks like you were about to finish in here anyway."

I snickered at to her comment and began to wonder just how long she had been watching me. I had to admit, knowing that she had been spying on me kind of turned me on.

Despite the awkward situation I decided to play it cool. Sure I was naked and as hard as a rock, but if she didn't seem bothered by it, than damned if I was. I returned to my locker sporting a proud erection.

While I half expected to see her turn and leave, she instead just stood there waiting, as though trying to think of something more to say. With nothing to lose I decided to initiate some conversation and asked her about the gym.

"So is it true that you guys offer complimentary massages for first time members."

"Is that something you'd be interested in?" she quizzed. "I could probably book you in for sometime next week—"

"Ah. Never mind." I countered. "I thought maybe you could squeeze me in right now, since it's so quiet around here."

Tahan could hear the disappointment in my voice, and suddenly seemed eager to make it up to me.

"Um. Actually. I could probably give you that massage now, after I lock up I mean."

"That'd be great." I said while still naked as the day I was born.

With that said the leggy brunette then directed me over to a small area off the locker room floor which apparently doubled as some kind of aroma-therapy room, and featured a massage table.

"Make yourself at home." she smiled. "I'll be right back."

Upon entering the room, I lay down on the massage table while Tahan busied herself at the front desk and proceeded to lock the front door.

When she returned a minute later she giggled at the sight of my bare ass, then covered it with a towel before she quickly proceeded with the massage, working my shoulders with her hands and lathering massage oil all over my back.

"How's that feel."

"Fantastic." I replied. "Wow. So you're pretty and good with your hands. I'm impressed."

The leggy brunette giggled as she continued down my spine and we proceeded to make small talk. I noticed that she seemed particularly interested in my private life, asking if I was married and if I lived in the area.

When I informed her that I was single and originally hailed from Sydney, she wooed with excitement and claimed that she had always wanted to go there.

"What about you." I quizzed. "—what's your story?"

"Me. Nothing special. I'm born and bred here in Darwin, and just work at the gym part time while I'm studying."

She didn't go into great details about her personal life or whether or not she had a boyfriend, but I was almost certain that someone of her caliber was not going to be single.

Nevertheless, this didn't stop her from flirting with me the entire time as she massaged my aching body.

I was already somewhat aroused when she lowered her hands and proceeded to massage my buttocks. In fact she was soon kneading my ass like it was bread, and I have to say it felt incredible.

While she continued to massage my ass with her left hand, she took her right hand and began to trace a line underneath my thigh, until her hand brushed against my penis.

"You must work out a lot." she remarked. "You've got a real good body."

"Thanks. I guess I'm a bit of a gym junky."

"Yeah. Me too." she claimed, as she began to play with the head of my cock, drawing circles around the place where the tip meets the shaft.

She then began stroking the tip, but instead of cupping my penis in her hand, she did it by reaching her fingers down vertically like one of those claws for picking up stuffed animals.

I closed my eyes and sighed as she did this for no more than several seconds at a time, massaged my ass for another couple of minutes, before asking me to flip over.

But before she began to lay her hands on me again, she asked if she could take off her shirt.

"Err. Would you mind if I took my shirt off?" she stated innocently. "—I just don't want to ruin my uniform with oil."

"No. Go right ahead." I answered as I watched her pull the polo shirt over her head, leaving her standing there in the sexiest little lace bra I'd ever seen.

"Wow. Cute." I commented, making her blush.

"Sorry. Had I known I'd have a customer today I would have worn more appropriate underwear."

"No. I like it." I told her. "—especially the little bow in the middle."

"Yeah. It matches the panties."

With her ample breasts now on full display, including two of the most delectable dark nipples beneath the lace, it was becoming quite a task to compose myself. And despite myself my wood rose to full glory.

To her credit, Tahan seemed to ignore my "condition" and resumed the massage by pouring warm oil all over my chest and belly. She then began to smear the liquid into my shoulders, and worked her way down my abdomen until her hand arrived to my penis.

There she drizzled a heavy amount of oil all over my dick, and took the time to lather it into my cock. With one hand caressing my balls, the other stroking my joystick briefly before moving down to my thighs.

This was all the action I would get for a while as she turned her attention back to my body, and made sure to work the kinks out of my arms before moving down to my legs and feet.

From my feet she worked her way up to my cock again, which at this point was standing at full attention. With just the very tips of her fingers, she began to pleasure the head of my penis.

"Fuck." I muttered under my breath, while trying not to squirm.

She smiled smugly to the effects she was having on me and continued to play with the tip for a few more seconds, running her fingers over it in a slow, sensual manner.

"How's that feel." she grinned cheekily.

But at this point I simply had no words.

Without taking her hand off my cock, Tahan reached for more lotion and in the process leaned across my face, causing her long dark hair to fall over my eyes.

Just the scent of her hair caused my cock to twitch with delight.

"Mm. God damn you're sexy—" I said as I reached out to place my hand around her hip, just above her ass.

Tahan simply ignored my remarks as she continued to squeeze my cock in her hand, and ultimately bent down and began to kiss and bite the side of my neck.

Any illusions I had about this being just another ordinary massage quickly vanished when she planted soft kisses down the nape of my neck and made her way towards my nipple, biting it gently.

It was at this point that the first trickles of pre-cum emerged from the head of my cock. With one finger Tahan wiped the substance off, and then brought her fingers up to her lips where she sucked it into her mouth.

"Whoa." I heard myself moan.

"Mm. Salty." she grinned. "Just the way I like it."

I simply whimpered as she turned her attention to planting kisses on my stomach. Her mouth was inching closer to my erection, which now throbbed uncontrollably in her grip.

I couldn't help but moan as she proceeded to kiss around my pelvis, knowing that within seconds she would be hugging my penis with the warm insides of her mouth. But instead of giving me a mouth hug, she avoided my cock entirely and started kissing my thighs.

I'd never been so teased or frustrated in all my life, and for a minute I actually thought she might make me cum just by tickling my shaft and balls with her fingers.

But just when I started to lose hope, Tahan motioned for me to spread my knees apart and slipped a single digit into my ass! I just about jumped out of my skin at the action, but then cooed at how good it felt.

For her part, Tahan smiled as she now proceeded to massage my prostate right there on the massage table.

"Just relax." she purred.

The sensation was strange and yet very erotic, having this gorgeous woman stick her finger in my ass.

Despite the pleasure, Tahan could see that it was making me feel uncomfortable and rewarded my patience by pressing her lips against my nuts, smothered it with wet kisses, all the while using her other hand to milk my cock.

Once my balls were completely coated in her saliva, she planted a kiss on the bottom of my shaft and looked up at me with those smoky dark eyes.

"How's that feel. Huh." she whispered hotly while still massaging my bunghole. "—lower?"

She was referring to lips which now inched their way down towards my ass.

"Fuck yes. Go for it." I muttered while she kissed every last inch of my balls and now proceeded to lick my taint.

I now spread my legs wide on the table as she keenly rimmed my ass for a few minutes, before raising her face and swallowing the spongy tip of my sword.

I groaned audibly as Tahan engulfed my bell-end, while I ran my fingers through her silky, dark hair. I'd never had my cock sucked so tenderly before, and it was causing my entire body to twitch like I was having a seizure.

The first time she bobbed down on my cock she went about halfway down. The next time she made it to the three quarter mark.

She then deep-throated my entire sausage and held it there for as long as she could, all the while locking eyes with me, and batting those long eyelashes while her tongue danced around on my blessed member.

The part Aboriginal, part Malaysian beauty spent the next five minutes making tender love to my dick with her mouth.

At times she licked my cock like she was eating ice cream on a hot summer's day. Other times she gently sucked and nibbled on it like it was her favorite candy. Letting every inch of it feel the wonders of her massaging lips.

She even kissed the tip, while praising its girth and rigidness.

"Mm. I love how hard I can get you." she cooed.

"—I can't wait to cum in your mouth." I panted on the table, praying it would be a reality.

What happened next really caught me off guard. Tahan stopped worshiping my sword, stripped out of her pants and bra, and climbed up on top of me completely naked!

She sat with her firm ass right on top of my hose, but she didn't place me inside her immediately. Instead she gyrated back and forth on my heavily oiled cock, blissfully rubbing my shaft with her sweet pussy lips.

"—holy. shit." I groaned, as her own moans became so loud that I'm sure if anyone was in the gym they'd hear her.

Evidently she was getting as turned on by the massage as I was.

As Tahan continued to work my engorged member with her ass, she leaned forward and began nibbling my ear while whispering sweet nothings.

"Mm. I want you inside me." she purred hotly. "—wanna fuck me. Yeah?"

I was so paralyzed with pleasure that all I could do was nod, as she reached down between us and delicately grabbed my horn and guided it in to her air tight pussy.

At first she was a bit overwhelmed by my girth, and let out a soft yelp as she carefully impaled herself.

To get used to my thickness she wiggled her hips and slowly rode up and down my pole twice, before stopping to collapse forward and sink her teeth into the side of my neck.

I could have died a happy man right then and there with my cock buried deep inside her warm pussy. We fit together so tightly that it seemed like we would be locked intimately in that manner for eternity.

I began to slowly drive my prick into her slot, giving her a true deep tissue massage, until she put her hands on my chest and purred erotically.

"Wait baby. Let me do the all the work."

And that she did, as she bounced up and down over my staff for the next few minutes, clutching my chest while letting her hips and abdomen do all the work.

At one point she even reached behind her ass to tenderly play with my balls at the same time. This went on for another minute before Tahan suddenly hopped off my penis and abruptly gobbled my cock into the back of her mouth.

"Fuck-Yeah" I gasped, to the wanton action as she sucked and slurped my slick organ loudly.

Realizing that I was just moments away from finishing, I suddenly leaped off the bench and quickly bent her over the side of the table. While her initial reaction was to giggle and object, I placed my hand over her mouth as I rubbed the head of my sword against her slick pussy.

This quickly got her attention and she moaned to the contact, despite insisting that I get back up on the table so she could finish her "therapy." But at this point I was so worked up that I had little to no interest in finishing any massage.

To my delight Tahan moaned and proceeded to suck my index finger, which was still covering her mouth. I half feared she was going to bite it off, but oddly enough this only made it even more of a turn-on.

Taking this as a sign, I finally pushed my hips forward and slipped my cock between her labia like a credit card, pressing the head up against her opening.

I had gotten about half of the head of my penis inside before she reached back and grabbed it, and removed it from her delicious box.

However, instead of letting go, she rubbed the head against the smooth, silky flesh of her buttocks. She did this for a number of seconds, before placing my mushroom head right back up against her backdoor!

"Yeah?" I hissed in disbelief as she guided it into her tiny starfish.

For the first couple of thrusts I took things slowly, grabbing large handfuls of flesh and literally shoving her face down into the table as I entered her shit-pipe.

Tahan grunted and pushed back against my cock, making sure that every last inch of my endowment filled her. I was soon surprised to feel her ass open up to me, indicating that this wasn't the first time she'd been drilled in the ass.

Strangely enough this only turned me on more. In fact judging by how well she accepted it, and the way her twitching asshole now GAPED open, I'd say she regular indulged in the dirty deed.

"Ugh. Fuck." she let out. "You're so hard right now."

This comment quickly gave way to violent thrusting, as I knew I didn't have much time to get things done before I'd lose control and blow my wad.

At this point Tahan was no longer trying to hide the fact that her slutty ass was riding my cock, and she moaned freely and loudly at the top of her lungs.

"—yeah. Fuck me. Fuck my ass!"

Her moans were drowned out by the loud clapping of flesh slapping against flesh, interchanged with the sound of my hand firmly spanking her butt, while the other pulled at her long dark mane.

"Ugh. Yeah." I growled behind her. "You like that. Getting FUCKED in the ass like a little slut!"

I drilled her sweet backside harder and faster, pounding her like a jackhammer. The moment I realized I was about to cum I blurted out the announcement.

"Fuck. I'm gonna cum!" I hissed while trying to dislodge my penis so I could cover her flawless ass in spunk.

But Tahan apparently had other ideas.

The moment she heard the news, she reached behind, grabbed my ass, and forcibly pushed me deep inside of her. She held me like this while I deposited load after load into her gaping rectum, filling her bowels with jism.

We stayed locked this way until every last drop in my balls had been emptied, and as soon as I did, Tahan glanced over her shoulder to give me a suggestive smile.

"No mess, no fuss." she winked.

Wow, I thought. The massage had been too good to be true, but this was the cherry on top.

"Well, that was...fun." I panted while stumbling back and catching my breath. "—thanks for the massage."

"—don't mention it." she replied while reaching for her clothes on the floor. "Same time next week?"

"Oh. Absolutely." I agreed. "consider me a new loyal customer."

2. Thanks TheLW, LemonTalk, assman118, taranev thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW, LemonTalk, assman118 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Super hot as always, I know you've done a Tahan story before but it's always nice to be reminded this hot piece of ass is still out there, lol.

4. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys.

Yeah I know not many ppl know who she is (outside of Australia) which makes me hesitate posting stories about her, but honestly in the last few weeks she's all I can think about, so I had to let off some steam.

There's just something about her that really drives me mental. I just hope some of her hotness comes through.

6. Thanks taranev, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk liked this post