List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Being Neighbourly" with Michelle Keegan

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Being Neighbourly" with Michelle Keegan

Being Neighbourly
    With Michelle Keegan
    By LemonTalk
    Codes: BJ, MF, cheat
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction; it never happened and never will
    A/N: Been messing with this one the past few weeks, gone through several changes but I hope you like how it ended up, cheers for reading.

Despite being married for coming up on ten years and living the quiet suburban London life for many of them, I'd never been interested in getting to know the families next door, attending neighbourhood barbeques or meetings about mundane estate politics.

This all changed however the day the couple next door, whose names I never learned, moved out and Mark Wright and, more importantly, his wife, Michelle Keegan moved in. To say I was stunned when they pulled up in the driveway was putting it lightly.

Of course, I feigned ignorance when my wife got overly excited by our new celebrity neighbours; I'd never admit that I'd spent hours staring at Michelle Keegan on the computer.

Later that evening, my wife had insisted I join her in welcoming the newlyweds to the street which I was more than happy to do. Fortunately, from our brief conversation it seemed the couple were perfectly pleasant and down to earth. What's more, Michelle was somehow even more gorgeous in the flesh to the point I almost found myself stammering like a schoolboy despite being at least five years older than her.

What followed was a long summer spent lurking near the windows or acting busy in the garden stealing the occasional glance at Michelle tanning in her garden. She seemed to look better and better every day in various mouth-watering bikinis. I knew it was wrong. I was happily married, as was she, but who could blame me?

As time went on I was positive she knew I was looking and of course knew the effect she had on me, the same as any other straight male. The fact she did nothing about it and continued to peruse her garden in her skimpy swimsuits made me wonder if she perhaps enjoyed the attention.

This all culminated towards the end of the season. I was home alone with a day off work, pretending to be working in the garden as usual while Michelle was in her regular tanning spot. It was likely one of the final hot and sunny days of the year so Michelle was making the most of it in one of her skimpiest bikinis that left little to the imagination.

I'd grown much bolder with my straying eye over the summer and now took much longer looks over the low fence to admire her flawless body, assuming she had her eyes closed behind her dark shades.

"Summer's nearly over mate, best enjoy the view while you still can," she suddenly called over.

"Shit, sorry," I replied after jumping slightly at her call-out. I didn't even bother to deny I was staring.

The next time I looked she'd sat up slightly in her lounger and pushed her shades up, watching me with an unreadable smile. At least she didn't seem angry.

I met her dark eyes briefly but couldn't help myself as I let my gaze drop down to her incredible cleavage.

"Now, what would your wife think if she found out you were eyeing up the girl next door?" she asked curiously.

"She never would find out," I shrugged back, trying to act calm and confident.

"That right?" Michelle paused for a moment, biting her lip as she seemed to be thinking. "Suppose she wouldn't find out if you gave the girl next door a hand with her sun cream then either?"

I stopped my mindless raking of nothing to look at her suspiciously; it had to be some kind of trap.

"Suppose not," I said eventually, "Mark not home?"

She shook her head. "Just you and me"

Michelle waved the bottle of lotion at me before raising her eyebrows expectedly.

"Fuck it," I muttered, dropping the rake and jumping the fence.

Despite the suggestive way she had spoken, I had to tell myself it was all purely innocent and convince myself not to read too much into it which was made all the more difficult when she turned onto her front giving me an eyeful of her round ass.

I hadn't even touched her yet and I was already getting hard. Taking the lotion, I squirted a generous helping of white cream onto her tanned back. With that I reached forward and found my breath caught in my throat as I rubbed it in.

I ran my hands up to her shoulders and all the way back down to the dimples above her waistline. I couldn't believe how soft she felt and I realised I'd probably never been so turned on by a woman's back before.

"You're good at that," she sighed.

"Used to give massages at college," I said. "Knew the training would come in handy one of these days,"

"Oh yeah?"

"For a bit of extra cash, plus I was told the ladies love a good massage,"

"Hmm, you were told right. Here,"

She reached back to pull at the knot fastening her bikini top. It came away easily and she flicked the strings away leaving her smooth, well-lotioned back unobstructed.

"Let's see what you got then," she winked.

Not one to refuse such a request, I proceeded to give Michelle Keegan a full body massage. When I couldn't draw back on what I learned fifteen years previously I had to improvise but she seemed to enjoy it, sighing and humming contentedly every now and then.

Just as I was finishing up on her legs, she started to move and turn over onto her back. I was practically blindsided when she brushed her bikini top away leaving her lying there completely topless. Her breasts were everything I imagined they'd be and more.

Speechlessly, I stood to move back up her body, my hands still covered in lotion I knew I had to touch them, give them a good massage as well.

I was moments away from reaching out when the sound of the front door shutting suddenly echoed through the house, followed by her husband's voice calling.

I caught Michelle smiling mischievously as I immediately panicked and was forced to make a run for it, leaping the fence while she calmly lay back and readjusted her bikini. Before entering my own house, I looked back to see Michelle throw me a sly wink, evidently enjoying the thrill of almost being caught.

Over the next few days I couldn't stop thinking about my encounter with my sexy neighbour. I should have felt guilty about it but in reality, I simply wanted more, wanted my hands back on her flawless body.

It was another couple of uneventful days before I saw the couple arrive home and Mark hobble out of the car with a broken foot. I immediately thought this could be my chance. At least he wouldn't be able to chase me down for trying to get with his wife.

In fact it was just the next day that I was called to the front door by my wife. Coming through from the garden, I was stunned to see my wife casually conversing with Michelle, stood in the doorway in her workout clothes; tight, grey leggings and an almost equally tight vest top that her breasts threated to burst out at any moment.

"Michelle was just asking if you could help her change a light bulb, what with Mark being out of action," my wife informed me.

I do my best not to stare but judging by the look in Keegan's eye, her light bulb request was likely far less innocent than it sounded. I try and play it cool however, nodding and letting her lead the way.

I make sure to stay several steps behind, shamelessly admiring her figure in her tight outfit, most noticeably her bum which I struggled not to reach out and grab right there on the street.

Entering the house, I was slightly concerned to see Mark asleep on the sofa, was she crazy or did she really just need a light bulb changed?

I decide to stay quiet while she leads me upstairs, offering me another exquisite view and into their little home gym where Michelle had apparently been working up a sweat on the treadmill.

"Here," she smiles innocently, handing me a new light bulb. She knew exactly what she was doing to me.

Reluctantly I take the bulb and play along, quickly replacing the light and nodding for her to try the switch.

"My hero!" she says playfully as the room lights up. "I would have done it myself of course but-aah-I've done my shoulder in," she made a show of wincing and rolling her arm.

I immediately got the hint.

"Oh yeah? A good massage would sort that right out,"

She shrugged. "Well Mark's resting, but if you're offering?"

With that it seemed Michelle was done messing around, crossing her arms to pull at the bottom of her vest and lift it up and off, her bare, full tits bouncing free in front of me.

The cool and calm demeanour I'd tried to maintain was instantaneously lost as I was hypnotised yet again by her firm breasts rising and falling with each breath.

I was snapped out of it when Michelle suddenly tossed me a bottle of massage oil making me fumble to catch it.

She simply laughed at me while she turned to straddle the angled gym bench, leaning forward to rest her chest on the incline.

Standing behind her, I quickly got her back nice and oily, putting my massage skills to the test again, running my hands over her smooth skin until her entire back was shining. I made sure to pay particular attention to her aching shoulders.

The erotic coos and sighs she was making to my touch was enough to make my cock twitch and I had to wonder how wet she was getting.

Ultimately I boldly decide to straddle the bench behind her, scooting up until her ass was pushed firmly against me ensuring there was no doubt she couldn't feel the raging erection she'd given me.

After a few minutes of working her shoulders from this new angle, Michelle seemed completely relaxed, so I finally went for it, sliding my oily hands around her waist and onto her toned stomach. There, I didn't hesitate to move them upwards until I felt the heavy weight of her heavenly breasts, squashed against the bench.

It didn't take much to urge her to sit back until she was leaning back on me, her oil coated back quickly ruining my shirt. Michelle had her eyes closed, completely at ease while I turned this massage into something more.

With my head on her shoulder, I peered down as I finally got my hands on her world famous rack.

"Oh my God…" I breathed into her ear as I squeezed them for the first time, making her grin and bite her lower lip.

I managed to pull one hand away long enough to pick up the oil before practically pouring the remaining contents over her chest. The slick liquid ran over the curve of her breasts, pouring down between them and dripping off her erect nipples.

Tossing the bottle away, I slowly began rubbing it in with both hands while I kissed at her neck. This seemed to have the desired effect as Michelle's head rolled back and she allowed me to suck at her neck while I played with her body. Her body would jerk and she'd gasp every time I'd suddenly tweak her highly sensitive nipples.

I could have sat there slowly kneading her incredible rack for hours but Michelle seemed to want things to proceed before her husband woke up downstairs.

"Hmm, that feels so good," she hummed, "but I think it's your turn."

With a gentle nudge, I get to my feet while Michelle spins round on the bench to face me, showing off her shiny, oil covered chest in all its glory. She grinned at how hard I was, the straining tent in my trousers threatening to burst in her face.

I watched, frozen, as she raised one hand to gently caress my turgid member. She continued to tease me further, leaning forward to plant a long, wet kiss on my bellend with only a thin layer of material between her pouted lips and my cockflesh.

"I'm going to make you feel so good babe," she told me in a low whisper, "suck your dick, take it all the way down my throat…"

Her delicate touch, persistent kisses and her promises made my eyes roll back and I almost thought she was going to make me cum in my underwear.

Fortunately, she showed mercy and finally tugged my clothing down, freeing my swinging pole to her satisfied gaze.

She didn't even stop to grasp it in her hand. I groaned out loud when she simply opened her mouth and took my head between her luscious, soft lips and into her wet hole.

Michelle looked up at me with dark eyes as she treated me to the most incredible hands free blowjob imaginable, teasingly bobbing her head up and down at a slow, sensual pace. While her head was moving slowly, her tongue was anything but, flicking against my slit and eagerly snaking around my shaft as she slipped me into her mouth. On each motion, she'd effortlessly take another inch in until my knees almost gave way when she finally deepthroated me, swallowing my entire sword down her throat just like she'd promised.

As she continued slurping and moaning on my dick, I found myself in desperate need of a distraction and settled on reaching down to fondle her breasts again.

Michelle however took this move as something else, smiling up at me before edging closer and wrapping her firm, natural tits around my wet shaft.

"Oh my God," I repeated, immediately thrusting between her slippery pair.

"Yeah, fuck my tits!" she growled before bending down to suck on my head on each thrust.

"Jesus, Michelle, I need to fuck you!" I finally grunted, unsure how much longer I was I going to last.

"Yeah? Let me ride you, see if you can handle that," she challenged.

I immediately stopped thrusting and step back, willing myself not to blow while Michelle insists I swap places with her. Sitting on the bench, Michelle practically rips her leggings off in her haste before straddling my lap, her chest in my face as she slowly impales herself on my swollen cock.

I had to clench my eyes shut as she settled in my lap. I couldn't believe how tight she was, her cunt walls hugging every inch of my thick dick.

Once she was comfortable, Michelle slowly began to ride me, almost making love to my cock as she flicked, twisted and twirled her hips on me allowing me to experience every part of her juicy cunt, all while she massaged and played with her own slippery tits.

The way she alternated between bouncing her ass on me and simply grinding in my lap kept me teetering on the edge until we'd both built up a sweat. With my hands resting on her thighs I wanted nothing more than to grab and thrust up into her but I resisted and simply lay back to let her have her fun and enjoy the ride.

I couldn't look away from her panting face, contorted in pleasure, her brow furrowed as she concentrated on getting us both off, giving me all her best moves.

"Hmmm, such a good cock," she sighed breathlessly. "And it's all mine now," she smirked, fixing her eyes on mine.

"Fucckk," I growled, gripping her thighs tighter.

"Anytime I want it, you're gunna come and give it to me," she continued. "And anytime you fuck your wife with it, you're gunna think of me, wish she was me…"

I couldn't resist any longer and slowly began pumping my hips up into her wanton cunt.

"I bet you'll never stop thinking of me, wishing you were inside me...in my mouth? In my cunt? In my ass?"

"Jesus-" I grunted before suddenly sitting up, lifting her into the air and laying her back on bench.

I immediately swiped my tip along her drenched slit and rammed it home.

"Nggh-yeah! Fuck me!" she hissed.

Within seconds I was fucking her hard and fast on her workout bench, slamming my cock balls deep inside her while her tits swung wildly.

"Oh GOD-yesss!" she gasped, "I bet your wife doesn't let you fuck her like this!"

Hearing her mention my wife yet again simply made me want to fuck her harder still. Pulling out, I flipped her over onto her hands and knees and roughly forced my cock into her from behind.

Either she'd forgotten or she just didn't care that her husband was still sleeping downstairs because she was now moaning loudly and shouting obscenities while I nailed her as hard as I could.

"Ngggh-harder!" she demanded, "make me fucking cum!"

Grabbing a fistful of her thick hair, I tugged and cocked her head back, pulling her body harder onto my railing cock.

"Ugggh…yesssss-" she purred as she finally came, her cunt tightened and convulsed around my shaft.

Michelle seemed to sense my impending finish and quickly hopped off to drop to her knees. A moment later I manage to take aim and fired my load all over her gorgeous, smiling face. I couldn't remember the last time, if ever, I'd cum so hard or for so long.

By the time I was done obliterating her face and staggered back, she was barely recognisable as Michelle Keegan behind her thick, white mask.

"Holy shit!" she laughed, one eye glued shut. "I think we better get in the shower,"

Noting the way she put particular emphasis on 'we', I fought through my exhaustion and practically raced her to the bathroom.

Post Thanks / Like

That was hot as fuck, LemonTalk! Great encounter. Wished she lived next door to me :P

3. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk liked this post