List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Star Student 2" with Olivia Holt and Michelle Keegan

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Star Student 2" with Olivia Holt and Michelle Keegan

Star Student 2
    With Olivia Holt and Michelle Keegan
    By LemonTalk
    Codes: MFF, BJ, Anal, ATM, Oral
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction; it never happened and never will
    A/N: A Happy Birthday to Miss Olivia Holt...

I was snapped out of my mindless daze cleaning the receptionist's desk, almost jumping out of my skin, when the hotel doors slammed open with a loud crash.

I turned to see three giggling, dishevelled women of various age stumble in, the two younger ones supporting the obviously wasted older one between them. Behind them I saw the car lights of their taxi drive off before the door swung shut again with another echoing bang.

I dropped my cleaning supplies and hurried across the empty lobby to assist the ladies. I'd seen the two blondes come and go since they arrived the week before. The gossip going through the hotel informed me the young teenager was Olivia Holt, some big Disney star from across the pond, here for a bit of work and to celebrate her eighteenth with her mum, Kim. It wasn't until I got closer that I recognised her brunette friend was none other than gorgeous British babe, Michelle Keegan.

"Here, let me help," I say, slightly nervous being in such unexpected, desirable company.

I took the weight away from Olivia who thanked me before hurried over to call an elevator. Michelle and Olivia were obviously tipsy themselves and I wanted them out of my nice clean lobby before any of them had a chance to throw up in it.

Piling into the elevator there was a brief moment of awkward silence before Michelle whispered something to her younger friend, making Olivia blush and making both girls giggle. Seeing the two girls in their tight, form-fitting party dresses and in their current state, I wanted nothing more than the lift to break down, I couldn't imagine better company for such a situation.

Unfortunately the lift didn't break down, the doors opening onto one of the top floors. Olivia led the way, rummaging through her bag for the key card and unlocking the door. The four of us file into the sizeable hotel room to find it in a complete state. After placing Kim on the first of two double beds, I take a disbelieving look around.

It was as if their luggage had literally exploded upon arrival. Various articles of clothing was strewn carelessly around the room, the mini-fridge had been raided with multiple empty wine bottles on the floor, including several spillages and stains on the carpet. I had to wonder what the mother and daughter duo got up in the evenings.

"Well, this'll be a job to clean up," I comment jokingly.

Olivia gave an apologetic, guilty smile, flashing me her pearly whites, clearly a well-trained expression she used regularly to get what she wanted.

"I'm sure Liv'll make it up to you!" Michelle interjected. "Right Liv?"

I looked up in time to see the two girls hold some kind of telepathic conversation, throwing each other a series of odd looks from Olivia shaking her head defiantly to Michelle nodding hers encouragingly.

Ultimately the younger girl lost out to a particularly stern look from her older companion. Olivia rolled her eyes and approached me, placing her small hands gently on my chest and looking up at me.

"I'm really sorry about the mess, sir," she said in the most innocent, sweet voice she could, as if she'd rehearsed the line.

"Umm, it's fine, real-" I trailed off at the sight of her slowly sinking to her knees. When she started unbuckling my belt I suddenly stepped back.

"What's wrong?" Michelle asked, helping herself to a glass of wine from the mini-fridge. "You don't want your dick sucked by a hot blonde teen?" She remarked sarcastically.

I found it hard to argue with that so I did the honours, fishing out my manhood and stepping forward again, offering it up to the eighteen year old who eagerly took it in her mouth.

We both groaned together as my cock quickly grew thick and hard inside her wet hole. Olivia swiftly covered my shaft with a generous covering of spit, slobbering over my length in her intoxicated state, looking up at me with those dark, lustful eyes.

My eyes however found it hard to maintain contact what with Michelle Keegan sitting a few feet away, perched on the edge of the bed watching events unfold. I didn't even bother to attempt to be subtle as I gave her the once over, sat cross legged in her tiny dress, long smooth legs exposed and deep cleavage on full display.

She watched her friend's technique for a few minutes before downing the last of the wine and slipping off the bed. Michelle then proceeded to crawl on all fours towards us, the sight alone was almost enough to make me cum.

Upon arrival, Michelle nudged Olivia to the side and wrapped her own plump lips around my head, almost making my knees buckle. While Olivia had been going at it with reckless abandon, Michelle took a different approach. The newly-wed soap star took her time with it and proceeded to give me the most incredible slow and sensual blowjob.

It wasn't long before I had to take a step back and sit on the bed to give my shaking legs a break. The two girls quickly joined me however and I groaned out loud when I felt two tongues lash and swirl against my shaft. I closed my eyes and tried to distract myself from the knowledge that I currently had America's hottest teen and Britain's sexiest woman polishing my rod together.

I looked up again when I heard the sound of a zip being undone and saw Michelle roughly pulling Olivia's dress off leaving the teen naked save for her lacy thong and heels.

"Now get up there and ride it," Michelle ordered seriously.

Olivia didn't argue, quickly but nervously doing as she was told, straddling me on the bed and pulling the lacy material to the side to show her slick, shaved little cunt. I couldn't look away and my breath caught in my throat as I watched Olivia Holt slowly lower herself onto my rigid pole, biting her lip as she impaled herself and stretched out her snug hole.

Olivia got about half way down before stopping with a groan, panting heavily. Despite how wet she was, she was having trouble forcing my length inside her petite, young body.

"Come on, take it all!" Michelle encouraged from the side-lines.

"It's so big-" Holt whined, making my cock twitch inside her.

I was momentarily distracted when I saw our spectator's black dress fall to the floor out of the corner of my eye. I craned my neck to see a sight men across the world would give their left nut to see – a fully stripped down Michelle Keegan. My eyes were immediately drawn to her famous rack, huge, round, natural double D's, hanging slightly on her chest under their own weight.

"Holy fuck…" I muttered while Keegan climbed onto the bed.

The bonafide sex goddess wasted no time straddling my face, removing the sight of Olivia taking my cock but making up for it by replacing it with her own thick, round ass. I was thankful for the distraction and got to work straight away, licking and tasting her twitching pussy.

Meanwhile I heard the two ladies share a wet kiss above me and before long, I felt Olivia sink all the way down into my lap.

"Oh my God," Holt whimpered. "So deep…"

"Now ride it Liv! I want to see you come on that cock!" Michelle commanded, her friend moaning erotically at the order.

Olivia was still taking short, shallow breaths when she placed her hands on my chest and began bouncing her tight ass against me, starting slow but quickly building pace. What the fit, young girl lacked in experience, she more than made up for in her eagerness to learn, surprising stamina and that incredible tightness of her clenching cunt.

"Oooh yeah, fuck that cock!" Michelle cooed, now grinding her own wet pussy against my tongue.

Olivia was quietly panting as she concentrated on fucking herself to completion. She gasped in surprise when Michelle leant forward and took her small breast into her mouth, sucking on her erect nipple.

It was only then I realised Michelle's own tits were well within reaching distance. I wasted no time removing my tight grip on Holt's sweaty ass and sliding my hands up Michelle's flat stomach and cupping her heavy breasts.

Keegan pushed her chest outwards at the action, spurring me on to give them a good squeeze. They felt as good as they looked. Soft and natural with a pair of small, rock hard nipples to tweak.

While I freely manhandled her tits, Michelle began instructing Olivia on her technique.

"Lean back a bit babe, yeah. Now grind on it, like this." Michelle placed her hands on Olivia's waist and demonstrated. "That feel good?"

Olivia nodded deliriously but was unable to form words, moaning loudly as my cock probed around inside her at a new angle.

"Fuck yeah, you look so hot riding that dick Liv!"

I then took the confident woman by surprise when I pulled her cheeks apart and boldly brushed my tongue against her puckered backdoor.

"Oooh! We got a bad one here Liv!" Michelle smirked, readjusting herself to properly offer me her ass. "Go on then! Eat my ass!"

I happily complied, probing my tongue inside her. Meanwhile Michelle ran her hand through Holt's blonde hair before gripping and pulling her down to eat her cunt. Olivia went at it without hesitation and it was quickly apparent it wasn't her first time.

"Oh, shit!" Keegan gasped in surprise. "You've eaten pussy before, haven't you?!"

Olivia didn't respond but flushed a bright red and grinned mischievously at the comment.

Before long, Michelle was panting breathlessly at the double onslaught, bucking her hips into Liv's face while I jabbed my tongue into her asshole.

"Fuck, ugh-I'm close…" Olivia suddenly gasped, sitting bolt upright.

She alternated between rapidly bouncing her ass on me and settling balls deep and rocking her hips until she finally came on my cock with a shriek, her body shuddering and her cunt squeezing my cock so hard it made my head spin.

"Ohh, wow," Holt sighed, slowing down before rolling off me with a wet pop.

Michelle also climbed off and lay down beside her. While Olivia was exhausted after her marathon ride, Michelle and I were far from finished. Keegan pulled the smaller girl on top of her where they kissed for a heated moment before she told her to turn around putting them in the hottest 69 I'd ever seen.

While the two girls lay, feverishly feasting on each other's cunts, I stood at the edge of the bed, my wet cock hovering inches away from Michelle Keegan's two heavenly holes while Olivia Holt nibbled at her clit.

I took the initiative to approach but I stopped moments before entering her pussy. I threw caution to the wind, redirected and went straight for her ass.

"Ohhh fucckkkk…." Michelle drawled as I eagerly pushed my tip against her entrance.

Olivia paused and watched from her front row seat as my cock popped in and slipped into her role model's perfect, experienced ass with little resistance.

"God, yes! Fill my ass!" Keegan moaned obscenely.

"Aah! Fuck…" Olivia suddenly gasped when a riled up Michelle went from eating clam to pulling her teen friend down and sticking her tongue deep into Holt's young butt.

Michelle wrapped her long legs around me as I started to fuck her, pulling me deeper with each thrust while Olivia busied herself, sucking hard on Keegan's swollen clit while she had her ass eaten for the first time.

"Ngggh-fuck! You guys are gunna make me come!" Michelle moaned, her sweaty body twitching on the bed. "Stick that dick in her mouth!" she shouted authoritatively.

Olivia and I made eye contact and I grinned wickedly when she obediently opened her mouth; Michelle really had this girl trained well.

"Good girl," I grunted.

I wasted no time pulling my cock out of Michelle Keegan's gaping asshole and stuffed it into Olivia Holt's waiting mouth. She grimaced briefly at the whorish act but didn't complain as I poked around her mouth, letting her clean it with her long tongue before pulling out and slamming back into Michelle.

I repeated this several times while Keegan was busy playing with Holt's backdoor, making her body jerk when she eased a finger inside.

"Mmmm, you got such a sweet little ass, Livy," she complimented before adding a second digit.

"Uggh, oh god-" Olivia grunted, muffled around my meat while her ass was invaded.

It wasn't until Michelle had wiggled a third finger in that she directed we change position. The following few moments were a blur but the next thing I knew, I was kneeling on the bed with Olivia on all fours in front of me. Michelle excitedly spread her friend's cheeks while I rubbed my cock against Holt's tight starfish.

I placed a hand on the arch of her back before gently pushing in. Keegan helped proceedings by spitting on her entrance and my cock while rubbing Holt's clit to help her relax.

"Fuck, ohmigod-" Olivia chanted as I pushed inch after inch, forcing her vice-like hole to accommodate my thick member.

Olivia's head dropped down into the mattress where she bit into the bed sheets while I slowly sodomized her to the point I was balls deep and she could finally relax, the pain gradually being replaced by pleasure like the young girl had never experienced.

With that, I gently retracted before gripping her hips and slamming back in. Soon enough I had built up a brisk pace, fucking her flawless teen butt for all it was worth, all while Michelle sat by and watched.

"I think she likes it," Keegan commented. "I think we got ourselves a little anal princess!"

"Ugh-ugh-ugh-fuck!" Liv gasped.

"Pull her hair! Fuck her harder!"

I did as Michelle asked, grabbing a handful of Holt's matted, messy blonde hair and tugging sharply, cocking her head up and pulling her body onto my cock.

"NGHHH! FUCK!" Holt squealed as I pummelled her ass harder.

It was Holt's loud shouting as she got assfucked that made the body on the adjacent bed stir and slowly sit up. The fact that Olivia's sleeping mother was still in the room as a silent third party had completely slipped my mind and I suddenly realised how insane the current situation was.

The three of us watched as Kim Holt groggily sat up in bed, squinting at us with glazy eyes, her intoxicated mind trying to piece together the sordid scene she was looking at.

Despite this, I never stopped fucking her daughter for a second, if anything I railed into her even harder. With one hand tangled in her hair, I used the other to give her a sharp spank across one cheek while Michelle did the same to the other, quickly causing two visible, red welts.

"AAAH! Yes! Fuck. My. ASS!" Olivia hissed through gritted teeth on each thrust, too caught up in the moment to care about the fixed eye contact she was currently sharing with her own mother.

It was all too much for me. "Fffuck, I'm gunna come-"

"No! Not yet…please!" Holt gasped urgently.

"Oooh, she wants to cum with your cock in her ass!" Michelle teased, reaching under and rubbing Holt's sensitive clit.

"Jesus," I closed my eyes tight and did everything in my power to hold off.

"Ngghh-" Olivia's body tensed up as she reached the tipping point.

Fortunately I just about managed it, lasting long enough to feel Olivia's ass tighten as she came loudly, shrieking and turning into a quivering heap on the bed, my cock still buried deep inside her.

"Cum on my tits!" Michelle offered, sitting beside me and pushing her fantastic chest together.

That opportunity was far too inviting to pass up and I almost came immediately. Instead, I pulled out of Olivia's twitching, abused hole, grabbed Michelle's thick hair and pulled her down, shocking her by shoving my filthy cock down her throat.

I fucked her moaning mouth with rough, short jabs until I could hold back no more, slipping out and firing rope after rope of hot, white cum over Michelle Keegan's flawless, golden brown tits.

I slumped back, gasping for air and almost immediately, like a well-trained cleaning crew, Olivia moved in. Starting with my cock, she gently licked it clean right from the sensitive tip down to the balls. I then watched her move onto a smiling Michelle where the submissive teen proceeded to lick every inch of that glorious, cum covered chest clean, all while her very own, very confused, mother silently watched.

2. Thanks ramsfan1955 thanked for this post
    Likes ramsfan1955 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Great work, really nice and steamy! Happy Birthday, Olivia:)