List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Daddy Discipline" with Hayden Panettiere

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Daddy Discipline" with Hayden Panettiere

Daddy Discipline
    With Hayden Panettiere
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, inc, finger
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.

It was just after 2am as 18-year-old Hayden Panettiere attempted to sneak back into the house undetected. She had been late for the second night in a row, and while her mother was away on a business trip in New York, I had been left in charge of the house and the disciplinary responsibilities.

"Stop. Right. There." I announced from behind my desk in the den. "Do you know what time it is?"

Although my wayward step-daughter refused to speak, I could clearly see her shadow on the wall in the hallway.

"Don't just stand there." I growled. "Get your ass in here and take a seat."

It was only a moment later that Hayden sauntered into the office and my eyes almost bugged out of my head.

There before me stood my teenage step-daughter who was scantily clad in nothing more than a tight little orange belly shirt and low-rider jeans - her entire midriff on full display.

Even from an early age Hayden had been popular with the boys, but now with her growing in popularity and rising stardom, she milked her new found success for all it was worth, flaunting her body and hooking up with countless men in the industry and gallivanting all over town.

"What do you want?" she snapped defiantly as she cocked her hips and stood in front of my desk.

"Take a seat." I directed. "We need to talk. Where have you been. You're mothers already called and she's worried sick."

"Oh. I'm sorry daddy." she replied sarcastically as she sat down and played with her cell phone. "Am I late again? Oops!"

Ignoring her antics I continued.

"You do realize you broke your curfew again."

"Ugh. Uh-Huh. Yes daddy." she mocked me. "I do understand the concept of time you know."

"So what's your excuse this time?"

The blonde teenager simple ignored my question and yawned before she announced that she was too exhausted to argue or explain and was going up to bed.

"Err. Look. Do we have to talk about it now? I'm really tired." she yawned somewhat unconvincingly.

With that said the precocious teen then stood up to leave my office but as she got up from the seat she inadvertently flashed me her pink thong panties, which could clearly be seen from underneath her low rider jeans.

"Just a minute." I suddenly snapped, startling her.

I now sat up in my chair trying my best to cover the semi-erection I perpetually had in her presence.

Noting her provocative ensemble, I started to wonder if her latest "date" had in fact been fortunate enough to slide his hands inside those very jeans and caress those alluring thong panties earlier in the evening.

The thought alone gave me instant wood, and strangely enough made me insanely jealous.

"You know you're mother is going to be very disappointed." I stated. "Especially when I call her in a few minutes."

Hayden simply shrugged to this veiled threat.

"Ugh. Whatever."

"Honestly." I added. "Why are you constantly late?"

The teen star finally stopped at the door and turned to flash me a bemused look.

"That's none of your business...dad!"

"Oh yes it is my dear." I snapped back. "Unless you want to be grounded for another week that is?"

"You can't do that!" she exclaimed.

"Oh really." I snickered.

"Just because you're mother is away for a few days doesn't mean you can screw around." I blared. "As far as you're concerned you're still sleeping under this roof in my house with my rules! Understand?"

Hayden paused for a moment as she flashed me a scathing look. She clearly wasn't impressed and was shooting daggers into my eyes.

"Well. Explain yourself." I insisted. "Why were you late yet again?"

"Why was I late?" she repeated smugly. "Maybe I was too busy sucking cock! Is that what you want to hear?"

Stunned into silence, it took me a few moments to get my bearings. God damn she was stunning when she was angry. A real firecracker. Pure wickedness, I thought.

"Don't be vulgar with me young lady." I replied sternly as I got up from the table. "I'm not in the mood!"

Meanwhile as we now stood there facing off against one another I couldn't help but notice that her nipples had hardened considerably under her shirt, and that it was now abundantly clear that she was not wearing anything underneath.

"Only 18-year-old breasts can sit up that high and pert on a chest." I thought to myself as I approached her.

There was an awkward silence as I openly leered at her ample chest before I finally came to my senses and looked her in the eyes, only to find her grinning back at me smugly.

"What's wrong, dad?" she emphasized. "Am I distracting you?"

"Stop calling me that."

"Okay fine, Brian. Whatever you prefer." she smiled before she turned to leave.

Somehow no matter what she said or did caused my cock to swell with excitement and frustrated me deeply.

"Stop! Not so fast." I hissed as I reached out and grabbed her by the arm and foiled her exit. "I'm not finished with you just yet."

Hayden stopped and looked at me seductively.

"Let go." she almost whispered.

"No." I answered back. "Don't make me punish you."

Noting this, the troublesome teen then grinned slyly and challenged me.

"Oh yeah? What are you going to do?"

Suddenly without warning, I pushed my teasing daughter firmly against the door and in one swift action grabbed her wrists and pinned them over her head, causing her to gasp with surprise and forcing her already short top to hike up considerably and almost reveal her young breasts.

"Ugh!" she let out as she was pinned face first. "What are you doing?!!"

"What am I doing?" I quipped. "Teaching you a lesson!"

"I'm sick of your fucking games Hayden." I added as I held her there.

The starlet now panted as I pinned her hard against the door with my weight, and in the process rubbed my raging erection against her teen ass.

Keeping her cool, Hayden bucked her hips in an attempt to push me away but instead now only encouraged my boner as her ass rubbed harder against me.

Without realizing it, I too in turn proceeded to push back against her derriere and groaned with glee as I massaged the head of my penis against her jeans.

My famous step-daughter suddenly became concerned as her "mind" games had finally pushed me over the edge. She would usually just tease men to no end but never allow them get physical with her. But now here she was, pinned against the door by her step-dad no less.

With every movement of my hips the "Heroes" star struggled a little less, reveling in the sensation of a hard manly cock grinding against her magnificent teen ass.

Ultimately she conceded, and I took this opportunity to move my free hand across her smooth bare hips and up to her delicate rib cage and under her shirt, searching out one of her pert breasts.

There my hands stopped short of her erect nipples as I gently squeezed and fondled the very edge of her tender flesh.

"Are you through teasing me tonight you little slut?" I hissed into her ear.

I could tell from the expression on her face that she was utterly shocked into silence by my bold comment. I waited for an answer but heard nothing from my wife's precious daughter.

With a hard thrust of my hips I then reached forward and took her stiff nipple between my thumb and forefinger and rolled it gently, tweaked and twisted the growing bud which caused her to gasp with delight.

"Oh." she let out involuntarily, which made me grin.

"Well?" I breathed into her ear. "Answer me. Are you going to stop teasing me?"

"Nnnghhh." she let out softly, as she felt my pulsating cock press hard against her denim covered ass.

Taking a deep breath, Hayden finally turned her head to the side as my hand continued to work on her taut nipple as my lips found the back of her neck, my hips now gently rocking back and forth against her butt as though re-enacting the act of sex.

"Oh. I won't..." she gulped hard. "I won't tease you anymore. I promise."

Her voice cracked under the pressure as I molest her fine body. This was payback, and payback on a grand scale.

"Don't move!" I finally cautioned her, as I loosened my grip from around her wrists and gently placed my hands on her soft hips and reached up to cup both of her breasts in each hand.

As expected my step-daughter's flimsy top effortlessly gave way to my skillful hands as I now stood behind her gently fondling her teenage chest, alternating between her two erect nipples.

"You won't be late again will you?" I whispered as I kissed the nape of her neck, sending a shiver down her spine.

"No. I won't." Hayden panted, her knees turning to jelly as I continued to grope her remarkable body.

Suddenly, I snaked my right hand down her petite frame and abruptly stuffed my fingers inside her low rider jeans to massage her lovely mound over her panties.

"Hmm. Such a sexy little slut." I whispered hoarsely. "Such a fucking tease."

As soon as my digits found their mark my step-daughter instinctively jerked back against me like a bucking bronco and let out a low groan of pleasure.

"Oh." she purred softly, as I gently brushed my fingertips across her warm sex.

"You're a bad girl Hayden." I whispered into her ear. "Who's going to have to be punished for breaking curfew again."

To emphasize the point, I caressed her womanhood for a few extra moments before I finally slipped two digits underneath her thong and swiftly plunged them deep inside her hot young cunt, taking her breath away.

"Ugh! Fuck." she cussed loudly, as I now impaled her with two fingers and explore her sex.

Her body responded immediately as I smeared her lovely juices all around her young slit. I was delighted to see that the young minx was totally shaved clean, which only spurred me on more.

"Mm. You're shaved clean too?" I whispered quietly. "You're such a little slut Hayden."

Exploring her sex, I slowly eased the length of my digits back inside her sweet hole and listened to her moan and whimper as I proceeded to leisurely finger-bang her against the office room door, gently gliding them in and out...in and out.

"Oh. Brian." she whimpered breathlessly as she reached back to drape her arms around my neck, her body falling limp and seemingly surrendering to me completely.

"Are you going to do as I say?"

"Yes."

"Are you going to listen to me?"

"Oh. Yes."

"You're a disobedient little whore Hayden." I hissed into her ear. "Who I'm going to have to teach a lesson."

"Unnghhh. Please." she moaned erotically. "Teach me daddy. Teach me a lesson."

With her eyes now shut, Hayden moaned and bore her hips down over my probing digits, burying them to the hilt. I was now knuckle deep inside my precious little princess, and wiggled my fingers around inside her juicy slot causing her to moan some more.

Filling her twat completely, I removed my other hand from Hayden's hard nipple to unzip my pants. I was about ready to pop and didn't want to shoot my load inside my own slacks like some kind of inexperienced teenager.

As soon as the cold air hit my menacing tool I had to grit my teeth as I was so excitable. I continued to finger-fuck the gorgeous teenager as I tugged my pants down my legs, and did the same to her.

Her jeans and panties were pulled down in one fell swoop, leaving them suspended around her thighs and just enough to expose her tight teen butt.

I suddenly had it in my mind that I wanted to mark her with my semen. Hayden responded to this aggressive action by wiggling her hips and arched her back sharply, and happily presented me with her glorious backside.

In fact it was as though she was encouraging me to cum on her, and I was only too happy to oblige. Now grunting out loud, I rubbed my cock against her velvet-soft buttocks, caressing her derriere as both my hands worked feverishly to make her cum.

Finally, I felt her entire body tremble and tighten within my grasp and so I thrust my fingers as deep as humanly possible, urging her to cum.

"Cum for me you little slut!" I growled. "Cum all over daddy's thick fingers angel."

Grunting out loud, Hayden squeezed her eyes shut and felt her tummy go into knots before she shrieked out at the top of her lungs.

"ohmigod. Daddy!" she cried as her hips thrashed about wildly and she came all over my fingers.

At that precise moment I suddenly leaned forward and bit down on her shoulder as I felt my own orgasm overwhelm me, and my cock exploded all over the bare naked buttocks.

I moaned and thrashed about wildly as I sprayed my sticky load all over her luscious backside and coated her flesh in hot man juice.

We both stood there panting for several minutes before I finally withdrew and stumbled back to my desk, my mind riddled with guilt over what had just occurred.

Hayden simply reached down to grab at her clothes and gasped when she realized that the back of her butt was completely soiled in semen.

"I think we're done here tonight. Don't you?" I remarked as the teenager stood speechless.

"You can go to your room now." I directed. "I know you won't break curfew again."

Hayden flashed me a smoldering look as she finally adjusted her clothes and tried to catch her breath. Her face was still flushed from the encounter and the unexpected orgasm.

"Just know that from now on I'll be handling the discipline around here." I told her.

"Next time you break the rules you know what'll happen." I added. "Do we understand each other?"

A jolt of excitement suddenly surged in the pit of her stomach and rushed straight to her still throbbing clit.

"Yes." she answered meekly.

"Yes what?" I countered.

"Yes sir." she stammered. "Yes daddy."

Pausing for a moment she then added. "Can I go to my room now?"

"Yes you may sweetheart." I told her. "But make sure to take a shower before you go to bed."

With that said Hayden smiled and turned to leave as I now wondered if I had the nerve to join her upstairs. This was definitely going to be an interesting weekend.

2. Thanks loving_one30, X42, Rapture99, thanked for this post
    Likes Dave, loving_one30, X42 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow TPG. Just WOW! Incredible story. I'm glad I knew it was coming out today. I built up my expectations and it lived up to all of it. Thanks!

4. Thanks thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome work TPG

Post Thanks / Like

nice job on this one

Post Thanks / Like

Great work as always TPG.

Post Thanks / Like

Bra-fucking-vo man :emo04230: quality piece! Glad I finally got round to reading it

Post Thanks / Like

very hottt