List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Siblings React" with Lia Marie Johnson

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Siblings React" with Lia Marie Johnson

Siblings React
    With Lia Marie Johnson
    By LemonTalk
    Codes: MF, BJ, Inc
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction; it never happened and never will
    A/N: I wrote this almost two months ago but never posted it for some reason. Got re-inspired by her new shoot and decided to come back to it so I hope you like it!

For as long as I could remember, my older sister had everyone in our family wrapped around her little finger. This all came undone however when her Snapchat account got hacked and photos of her getting high and in various states of undress got put online for the world to see – including our parents.

Lia was immediately grounded for the first time in her life and wasted no time in dropping me in it as well, kindly informing mom and dad that I knew all about her habits and had lied to them about it for months which somehow earned me an equal punishment by their logic.

This all led to today where the two of us were stuck outside gardening in the sweltering California sun. I looked on the bright side and didn't really mind the activity, Lia on the other hand did nothing but complain.

"Uggh! Shit! I broke another one!" she yelped, standing to examine a third damaged nail.

The girl had never understood the meaning of manual labour and had spent the entire morning doing as little work as possible and whining about any she did.

"Look, we're nearly done now," I told her. "Just need to finish the weeding and water everything."

Lia huffed but sank back down regardless. She had her back to me and I made the mistake of watching as she bent over and ended up wiggling her tight little butt in the air as she pulled at a particularly resilient weed.

"Can you get this one?" she asked, looking over her shoulder at me.

I quickly looked away but there was no doubt in my mind she'd caught me staring. Thankfully she didn't say anything as I knelt beside her and tugged the weed out.

Having saved us both some embarrassment by not commenting on my obvious leering she instead broke the silence by offering to get the hose. Yet again I couldn't help but watch her go. As she strode across the garden I was positive she put more sway in her hips than usual.

I'd known my sister was hot for years. Life had become difficult the moment I noticed, suddenly every move she made had seemed unintentionally sexual; everything she said had become an innuendo in my perverted mind. The fact she constantly walked around the house in the tiniest outfits and bikinis didn't help matters either and today was no different.

My gardening companion was clad in nothing but an old white t-shirt, covered in dirt and several sizes too small, exposing her midriff and the arch of her back. Add to that the pair of the denim cut-offs so short they might as well be underwear, and you can understand why I was practically drooling.

Lost in thoughts of how I'd be jacking off to fantasies about my sexy sister yet again tonight, I was suddenly brought crashing back to reality by an icy cold blast of water hitting my back.

"Ahh, what the fuck!?" I shouted jumping to my feet as my wet shirt clung to my back.

I turned to see my sister in hysterics, hose in hand which she fired at me again, this time drenching my front. I didn't even try to dodge and simply let the cold water wash over me, actually finding it quite cooling given the weather which kind of ruined Lia's fun.

Unfortunately I didn't account for the fact I was sporting a less than modest hard on, the outline of which became obscenely apparent in my soaked shorts.

"Holy shit, bro!" Lia gasps, turning the hose off and smirking at my obvious boner.

I'd hoped she'd just politely ignore it like earlier but that clearly wasn't the case.

"Yeah, alright. Leave it Lia," I reply, trying to brush it off as no big deal and grabbing the hose off her.

Before she could respond, I turned her own weapon against her and promptly got her squealing as I gave her a good soaking. As it turned out, this actually evened things out since Lia's t-shirt had now become completely see-through, the wet material clinging to her braless chest and displaying her erect nipples.

"Holy shit, sis!" I mimicked her, openly admiring her impressive pair.

Lia was far less shy and embarrassed about being exposed to her sibling as I was, openly flaunting her wet body for me.

"You like 'em?" she asked curiously. "Are they big enough?"

"Yes!" I said, maybe a little too quickly. "They're perfect," I added, gaining confidence as Lia seemed to have no issue with her own brother ogling her chest.

"Aww, that's sweet," she said, although it was difficult to tell if she was being genuine or condescending.

I stayed silent as she took a step and stood directly in front of me. In that one movement, the tension between us seemed to change, no longer a playful water fight between a brother and sister. I quickly scanned my eyes over the house behind her to make sure no one was watching the unusual scene from the windows.

"You're not bad in the size department either," Lia said, dropping her gaze down to my bulge.

It was then she took one final step closer and her breasts lightly brushed against my chest, her pointed nipples obvious and hard as they passed.

With her back to the house, she moved her hand and delicately grazed my shorts with her nimble fingers.

"Err-what are you doing?" I whispered as she looked back up to meet my eyes.

"Nothing…" she teased with her perfect smile. "I've seen the way you look at me," Lia continued. "You like me, don't you?"

"You're my sister, of course I like you," I replied innocently but she was having none of it.

"No, you like my body. You want it."

Lia had lowered her voice to a whisper which only made me harder under her stroking hand.

"Do you ever wish we weren't related?" she asked plainly. "So you could fuck me?"

Before I could stammer out a reply, she spoke again.

"Or maybe the fact we're related turns you on?"

"Oh my God," I sighed; it felt like the temperature in the garden had suddenly spiked.

"When you lie in bed, thinking of all the ways you'd fuck me, are you still my baby brother?" she pouted.

I didn't even have the brain capacity to feel embarrassed, I was too focussed on her slow speech and the fingertips running up and down my shaft. After a moment, I nodded.

"Mmmm, that's kind of hot," Lia admitted.

There was a minute of silence between us while my hot sister seemed to contemplate something before she finally continued.

"I'll tell you what, if you do the rest of my chores for me, I'll give you a handjob," she declared confidently.

Suddenly realising the way she was trying to manipulate me, she obviously didn't expect the backchat that followed.

"Just a handjob?" I whispered incredulously. "It's your fault we both got grounded in the first place! You ratted me out!"

This then caused a series of back and forth sibling bickering which began growing louder and louder until Lia shushed me by suddenly grabbing my boner and giving me a stern, elderly sister glare.

"Fine!" she whispered hotly. "Let me blow you," she offered, trying to phrase it like she was doing me a favour.

She saw me consider it for a moment before cutting in.

"Just imagine it bro, don't you want these sweet lips around your cock?" I watched as she licked the lips in question. "I'll go as fast or as slow as you like, I'll take it so deep, I'll-"

"I wanna fuck you, sis," I said, finally saying it out loud for the first time.

I had no idea if I'd ever get a chance like this again. It had been her who offered the handjob, her who escalated it to a blowjob so I figured I might as well go all in. I met her unreadable gaze as she considered the offer.

"What are you two up to?" our mother suddenly yelled from the backdoor.

I just about shat myself while Lia remained perfectly calm and composed, glancing over her shoulder with a sweet smile.

"We were just about to tidy up behind the shed, then we're all done!" she replied cheerfully.

Our mother gave the garden a suspicious once over before nodding and heading back inside.

Lia looked up at me and nodded her head towards the shed. I got the hint and promptly followed, dropping the forgotten hose.

I met her behind the old, wooden shed where she finally did away with her useless t-shirt, pulling it up and over her head and tossing it to the dirt. I could tell she was pissed having not gotten her way but her feelings were the last thing on my mind since my sister now stood before me completely topless.

Her shirt had been see-through before but still, finally seeing that chest exposed in all its glory was something to behold. I subconsciously licked my lips as I took a step towards her, despite her moment of anger, she found herself smiling, and flattered at the effect her sexy young body had on me.

As I slowly approached her, my sister took a larger step towards me, rolled her eyes, grabbed my hands and brashly planted them on her breasts.

I gasped inwardly and immediately squeezed the soft flesh, slightly chilled from the cold water but they quickly warmed up in my palms.

"Wow," I muttered.

I'd fantasied about doing this for years but the reality was infinitely better, maybe it was just because they belonged to my sister, but they were just about the greatest set of tits I'd laid eyes on.

While I played, Lia busied herself by reaching down to trace my rigid member again before she deftly slipped her hand into my shorts and finally touched me directly. I gasped again as her warm hand began to caress me.

Lia and I maintained eye contact for the next few minutes as we silently felt each other up. The fact that our parents could come round the corner at any moment and catch us like this turned me on even more and I had no doubt Lia was thinking the same thing.

"We don't have long," Lia finally muttered.

I watched her squat down, and tug my shorts to finally release my solid erection to the cool air. It had been several long years of frustrating teasing but I finally had my hot sister exactly where I wanted her, down on her knees with my hard cock in her face.

"Wow bro, you were really packing!" she said, sounding genuinely impressed by what she saw.

Lia licked her plump lips again and brushed her damp hair back before gripping me at the base. She moved it around a bit to get a good look at my veiny rod from all angles, apparently considering how she should tackle it.

"You said we don't have long," I whispered growing impatient.

Lia narrowed her eyes at the comment before finally leaning forward and licking my pole like a lollipop.

The warm, wet contact barely lasted a second but it was enough to make my eyes roll back and my cock to twitch in her hand. Fortunately her tongue was quickly replaced by her thick lips tightly wrapping around the head before she nosily took me inside her.

She made a show of slurping on the top few inches, looking up at me with her wide, green eyes as she got her first taste of her brother's cock.

Despite just being in the garden with the rest of the family inside, Lia seemed to insist on upping the risk by being as loud as possible as she worked me over in her mouth, making lewd, wet noises as she slobbered and spit all over me.

I almost panicked and told her to keep it down but it just felt too good, especially when she tried to take it deeper.

"Fuck yeah, Lia," I hissed. "Try and take it all!"

I could see she desperately wanted to so I placed a hand on the back of her head and assisted, firmly pushing her down until her cute button nose hit my stomach.

The second it happened, she had to pull away, coughing and spluttering, smiling proudly through the few tears running down her cheeks.

Looking down at her in that state, I'd never wanted her more than I did right then. I was spurred into action, pulling her back to her feet and kissing her hard on those soft, full lips.

My sister initially tried to recoil and pull away but I held firm, pushing against her until I had her pinned up against the shed where she started kissing me back.

As we made out, she widened her stance and let my cock slip between her legs and rub firmly against her cameltoe. I instantly felt the heat of her pussy as she ground herself against me, the tiniest layer of material keeping us apart.

Her breathing was getting more erratic until she started gasping into my mouth, breaking our wet kiss.

"Ohmigod," she sighed. "What are you waiting for? Fuck me!"

I could hear the need in her voice; she wanted this just as bad as me.

I didn't need to be told twice, I pushed her shorts down to her knees. They restricted her legs but I was in too much of an eager rush to care. I got my first look at her pristine little cunt before wiping my bellend over her meaty lips directly, spreading her wetness. A moment later, I found her open entrance and finally thrust upwards, impaling my older sister on my cock.

"Ngggh!" she groaned as I pushed up so hard her feet almost left the ground.

She was perfect. Her velvet, wet cunt hugged by cock like a glove, as if it were made for me to fuck.

"Fuck, you're tight!" I gasped in disbelief.

Over the years I'd had the pleasure, or displeasure depending how you looked at it, of hearing Lia take various boys into her room while our parents were out. I'd be forced to listen to her getting utterly fucked, sometimes by more than one guy at a time.

And yet, my slutty sister was somehow still as tight as a drum.

The awkward position didn't let me fuck her as hard as I knew she liked it but it did let me watch her pretty face contort in pleasure as she got drilled by her brother's fat cock.

Ultimately I pulled out with a grunt and spun her around. She placed both hands on the shed and pushed her ass out, arching her back erotically.

"Yeah, fuck me from behin-nnghh!"

I didn't need to be told and immediately rammed my cock back inside her.

"Oh fuck yes!" she gasped.

Lia looked over her shoulder to watch my cock saw into her body, pushing her ass back against me to meet my rapid thrusts.

As I continued fucking her, I started seeing and feeling the tell-tale signs of her impending orgasm. A fact I'd quickly learnt hearing my sister having sex - Lia was a screamer.

Thinking ahead, I reached forward and clapped a hand over her mouth, supressing her persistent moans but also allowing me to cock her head back and pull her even deeper onto my dick.

Almost instantly, my sister came. She was too lost in the moment of bliss to hold back and screamed into my hand as predicted. I muffled it as best I could but it was loud regardless.

I released my grip on her head and let her head droop down, panting desperately as she came down from her climax. Her weak legs had given way leaving me holding her up by her narrow waist as I proceeded to rail into her creamy cunt.

I was keenly aware someone could come and check on us at any moment following that scream so I was just going for it, fucking her exquisite body for all it was worth. I grit my teeth as I used my sister like some kind of sextoy to race towards my bubbling edge.

"Oh fuck-oh fuck, omg," Lia gasped exhaustedly.

Her ass clapped and jiggled against me as I absolutely hammered her hard and deep until I reached the point of no return.

I pulled out and my sister dropped to the dirt where she stuck out her tongue and happily offered me her pretty face to glaze. With a drawn out groan, I did just that, firing several heavy spurts of cum all over her. She let out a contented sigh as my jizz ran down her face, concealing her beauty mark and dripping into her open mouth.

Post Thanks / Like

Holy fuck that was hot!! Hands down, the hottest Lia Marie Johnson story every written!! Just. Wow.

3. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk liked this post