Duff Muff
With Hilary Duff
Written by TPG
CODES: MMF, drunk, reluc, anal
DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.

By the time we arrived to the wedding reception things were well underway. In fact the bar was full and the dance floor was packed to capacity. Naturally, I still had reservations about attending the event, since my brother had only invited me along because he wanted to drink and needed a designated driver.

Of course the moment we arrived we immediately hit the bar. In fact we'd only been there a few minutes when I turned to say something to Dan and realized he was already in mid conversation with some mystery blonde.

My head almost exploded when I did a double take and quickly recognized the girl in question was Hilary Duff -- who by all accounts was already well lit. I guess in the grand scheme of things I shouldn't have been surprised. After all it was her sister's wedding.

"You know your friend here is quite the sweet talker." the singer directed at me.

"Yep. That's my brother."

She seemed quite surprised by this as Dan immediately chimed in.

"Yeah. I'm the loud older brother." he announced. "—and Pete here is the quiet one in the family."

As I rolled my eyes Duff stopped to look at me and seemed to sympathize.

"I wouldn't worry about it too much." she grinned. "You know what they say about the quiet ones. I should know. I've been labeled the quiet one for years."

"Thanks."

We spent the next several minutes flirting with the singer and getting to know her better, while other guests approached every few minutes to stop and take pictures.

To her credit, Duff seemed to take this in her stride, and despite being quite drunk always seemed to be sweet and friendly with everyone. Even when she seemed annoyed, she still managed to break into a fake smile and come off as an absolute sweetheart.

"You know, you guys don't have to stand here and keep me company." she suggested. "I'm sure you could find some single ladies to talk to."

"Don't be ridiculous." Dan replied. "Besides. We're not here to get laid. We're just here to get drunk."

"Really." Duff snickered. "That's funny. Because I thought that was precisely why people attended these events, to get lucky."

"Is that why you're here tonight." I said, making her giggle.

"Maybe. Maybe not." she smiled coyly. "I guess we'll wait and see how the night plays out."

It was at this point that Duff excused herself to go to the bathroom, allowing Dan and I to discuss the nights events.

"So what do you think." he grinned. "I think she really likes me."

While I had to agree, a part of me didn't want to get his hopes up.

"I dunno."

"Trust me Pete." he said while finishing his drink. "I think if I play my cards right tonight I might just get some of that duff-muff."

I nearly fell over with laughter when he looked behind him to see one of Hilary's extended family members standing behind him, waiting to be served. The look on her face was priceless.

"—but seriously." he asked a minute later. "You really think I've got a shot."

"Honestly. I don't know." I told him bluntly. "I mean for all I know she could just be leading you on. Especially since we seem to be the only two knuckle heads here who don't appear intimidated by her."

"You know there's only one way to really know." Dan countered. "I might have to take it up a notch, and see if she's still interested."

Knowing what my brother was like, I was suddenly nervous. I didn't actually know what he had in mind, but between his assertive personality and the drinks we had, things were not going to end well.

When duff finally returned a few minutes later she looked absolutely breathtaking in her tight, short black dress. In fact there seemed to be a change in her demeanor too. She suddenly seemed a lot more sexy and confident with herself.

I then watched as Dan shamelessly placed his arm around her shoulder and playfully groped her at the bar, making a scene in front of all of her family and friends, while telling her inappropriate jokes.

I was actually surprised to see how unaffected she was. In fact, not only did she not take offense to his lewd behavior, but she almost encouraged it. But before Dan could get any funny ideas, the DJ changed tracks and Hilary grabbed my hand and pulled me out onto the dance floor.

"Come on!" she insisted. "—this is my favorite song."

I simply shrugged at my drunk brother as I was pulled out to the packed floor, and suddenly found myself dancing with the sexy singer. At one point the bride even joined us, and I soon found myself sandwiched between Hilary and Haylie.

"Yep. I like him." I heard Haylie tell her famous sibling. "—he's a keeper."

The three of us danced for several minutes as Haylie appeared to give me the once over.

"Hey. What are your intentions towards my sister!" she asked over the loud music.

"Just sex!" I replied quickly, making Hilary laugh so hard she almost fell over.

Minutes later, Hilary and I found ourselves dancing alone, with her inviting me to put my hands all over her body.

At first I was a little hesitant considering her entire family sat watching us, but as time went on I began to realize that this was precisely what she wanted. So I happily obliged and grabbed her ass, to the shock horror of onlookers.

To be perfectly honest, I presumed this was as far as it would go, as she clearly had distain for her family and was merely acting out. But then, a few songs later Dan took my place and joined her on the dance floor, and to my shock surprise I watched as she kissed him on the lips!

I can't even describe the anguish. I almost wanted to leave right then and there, but knew that the only reason I was at the wedding was because my brother wanted me to drive him home.

I felt betrayed. I felt stupid. Did this mean I'd have to drive Dan and Hilary back to his place later. I didn't want to think about it. I don't think I could handle it.

Despite this turn of events, I decided to drown my sorrows in beer, and really went to town. I still couldn't figure out if she had kissed him because she was drunk, or just to get a rise out of her family.

Whatever the case may be, I simply didn't care and began to flirt with one of the bridesmaids.

When the music finally changed, Hilary and Dan wandered off the dance floor and joined me back at the bar. Right away Duff could tell that I was pissed. Big time. And for a few minutes I don't think she really cared.

As you can imagine, Dan was just about over the moon. And was more than confident that he had closed the deal and was going to get laid later that night.

Despite being pissed I tried to act happy for him. After all, it wasn't his fault that she kissed him. I mean what was he going to do, rebuff her advances?

It was at this point that Hilary conversed with her sister, before coming over and asking me to accompany her for a few minutes. As it turned out, there was apparently a conference room on the other side of the function hall which they used to stock all the wedding gifts.

"Do you mind giving me a hand for a few minutes."

"Not at all." I shrugged.

I accepted her request, even though I found it a little strange that she would ask me and not Dan. Meanwhile my brother took little notice of this as he decided to make a nuisance of himself, and went over to entertain the bride and groom.

Hilary and I walked in relative silence for most of the trip. At one point I could see her look over at me and smile, like she wanted to say something but then thought better of it.

Strangely enough the more pleased and upbeat she seemed, the more it annoyed me. In fact in my drunken stupor I began to wonder if she was actually laughing at me, and not with me.

"What's so funny." I finally remarked as we turned the corner and found ourselves alone in a long empty hallway.

"You seem upset. I thought you'd be pleased."

"—about what."

"About the way the night turned out." she explained. "You know, the way your brother and I hooked up."

"Happy!" I repeated sarcastically. "Sure. I'm ecstatic."

"You know, you've got no one else to blame." she commented. "I mean you had your chance and you blew it."

"—excuse me."

"Sure. Why didn't you do anything."

The look on my face must have been telling cause Hilary immediately burst out laughing.

"—I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that." she claimed. "That's just mean. Forget I said anything."

But the damage had already been done.

"Did you actually expect me to kiss you back there, in front of your entire family."

"—you're brother did!"

"Yes. And my brother is also shit-faced drunk right now."

"So what are you saying. If he was sober he wouldn't have kissed me." she argued. "Am I that unappealing."

"No. See. Now you're just twisting my words." I tried to explain, but only seemed to dig a bigger hole for myself.

There was now an awkward silence as we continued to walk to the private conference/supply room.

"If you ask me. I think someone's just a sore loser."

At first I thought she was being a bitch, and was almost tempted to give her my two cents, but she appeared to be hiding a playful smile, before she finally broke out of character and laughed loudly.

"I'm only kidding. Seriously. I'm only fucking with you."

All I could do was shake my head.

"Well I'm glad someone finds it funny."

"—but seriously though." she added. "You should have kissed me."

A moment later we arrived to the room, as it suddenly dawned on me that we were totally alone and away from any guests. The moment we walked through the door I suddenly spun around and pinned Hilary up against a wall!

She gasped with surprise as one hand went immediately to her waist, while the other reached up to cup her breasts through her silk dress. With my body now pinned against hers, I kissed her hard on the lips and dragged my mouth along her neck.

Hilary simply stood there dumbfounded, as my hand slipped under her short skirt and found her damp panties. I caressed her slit briefly, before I pulled them aside and plunged my finger effortlessly into her cunt.

The drunk starlet gasped to the action and responded by shoving her tongue down my throat. In fact she kissed me with such ferocity that she almost chipped a tooth.

"Your such a fucking tease." I told her.

"Well. What are you gonna do about it." she quipped back.

"What am I gonna do. I'm gonna slam my cock into you." I said as I inserted another finger. "—fuck you till you scream."

Hilary moaned at the mere notion and spread her knees apart, allowing greater access to her pussy as she leaned back against the wall. I now explored her cunt with two fingers as I stared into her smoky green eyes.

"Yeah that's right." I said as her gaze locked with mine. "Spread your legs for me."

She bit her lip as I pushed my fingers knuckles deep into her pussy and began to saw them in and out. The singer purred as her body betrayed her, and she pumped her pelvis against my hand.

"—is that what you think is going to happen here."

"Think." I repeated. "No. I know."

"You really think I'm going to let you fuck me tonight." she whispered hotly. "—just because I'm drunk right now."

"—then why are you so fucking wet." I asked as I now plunged my digits as deep as humanly possible.

"Uh, fuck." she huffed. "No I'm not."

"hehe. I beg to differ." I grinned as I picked up the pace of my fingers until we could audibly hear the sound of her gushing pussy.

"Please—" she finally relented. "Not here."

"Come on. Tell me you want it." I insisted, while still probing her pussy.

I took this opportunity to lean down and take one of her breasts into my mouth, suckling her nipple with my lips. Hilary whimpered and pushed out her chest, urging me to suck harder on her delicious tits.

"Ugh, yeah. I like that." she admitted freely. "I want it. I want it bad."

"I know you do. I just wanted to hear you say it."

The singer was completely in my control, as I reluctantly removed my fingers from her pussy and pushed them into her waiting mouth.

"Here. Taste yourself." I grinned evilly. "When was the last time you sampled some pussy."

Hilary grinned around her fingers before I pulled her over to a nearby desk, pushing several gifts off the table. I then ordered her to bend over and made short work of her dress, hiking it up over her hips as I unzipped my pants and took my cock in my hand.

She squirmed with anticipation as I reached up and peeled her panties down to her legs, leaving them stretched precariously around her ankles. I then gripped her hair with one hand and my cock with the other, causing her to arch her back sharply.

Then, with one powerful stroke I impaled her from behind.

"—UGH! Fuck." she hissed. "I can't believe you just...ugh. God!"

Her cunt was on fire as I pulled back only to slam back in again. I bore down as she gripped the table for dear life and pushed back against me as much as she could, her moans and squeals coming in time with my thrusts.

"Bitches are best taken from behind, don't you agree Hilary."

"Oh. God." she chanted over and over. "—yes, yes, yes!"

A torrent of obscenities poured from her mouth as I fucked her over the oak table top.

"Ugh. Fuck me." she growled. "Come on. Make me come on that cock!"

I quickly modified my grip and reached for her arms instead. I pulled them behind her, arching her back and pressing her into the table. Hilary was effectively immobilized, and completely at my mercy as I proceeded to jack-hammer her pussy.

Wanting a deeper union, I ultimately grabbed her by the hips and pounded into her with all my might.

I felt her hand slip between her legs as she rubbed her clit to help herself get off. Every so often, she would reach back and squeeze my nuts, before returning her fingers to her pussy.

It was only now as I pounded away at her that I looked down and noticed her bunghole, which appeared to twitch and pucker with each one of my thrusts. I stopped my movements long enough to examine her sphincter, before drooling a long line of spit, and then rubbing the tiny orifice with my thumb.

Despite being drunk and clearly aroused, Hilary immediately jumped to the contact and began to thrash around, obviously against the idea of any butt play.

But at this point in time I was hardly going to be discouraged, and pushed my thumb into her ass to the first knuckle. Despite her objects, her cute little hole readily accepted me, informing me that this wasn't her first time.

"Please. Stop. Not my ass." she panted. "—anything but that!"

But realizing that someone had already drilled her in the ass previously, seemed to really bother me. In spite of her words, I eased more and more of my thumb into her scorching rectum, while I eased up on my thrusts.

Fact of the matter was, her backdoor now fascinated me completely, and took up all of my attention. In fact I don't think I was even thrusting at all, and yet she seemed to be rocking back and forth, happily impaling herself on my cock and finger.

Surprisingly enough, her anal cavity only seemed to slacken and loosen up with each passing second, as I increased the pressure of my thumb and fucked her with my hand.

"Please. Oh-God. Take your finger out of my ass." she whined. "I can't cum like that."

Well you better fucking learn, sweetheart. I thought to myself.

"Listen. The only way I'm taking my finger out is if I replace it with my cock." I told her.

But as I argued the point, I realized I was following through with my actions, and before I knew it, I proceeded to push the head of my rod into her chocolate starfish.

Other than a little verbal protest, Hilary didn't object nor did she stop me. In fact it was almost like she had only made a fuss about it earlier for the sake of appearances.

With that said, her ring pulsed and looked like it was blowing me a kiss, as I slowly pushed forward and carefully buried my wick. My eyes widened as her ring slowly stretched open, before engulfing me whole, then clamped down tight.

"Uh, god."

"Fuck-Yeah."

"—I can't believe I let you take my ass." she panted as I dare not move, and now settled inside her back passage.

"Believe it." I boasted. "You've had this coming all night long."

Having given her a moment to get accustomed to my size, I slowly eased back before sliding a few more inches inside. After a minute or so, I found myself buried balls deep in her derriere, and to her credit she never panicked.

Noting how "accustom" she was to getting drill in the ass, I started to glide my shiny length in and out at a more deliberate pace, which provoked plenty of guttural sounds.

I could feel her rectum constrict and grip my cock with some serious pressure. Her ass was trying to milk the life out of me. I finally grabbed her hips and started to fuck her a little harder.

"Yeah. Go ahead, fuck my ass!" she finally consented.

I gave it to her as deep and hard as I could. In fact my balls slapped against her pussy as I tried to decide where I was going to deposit my load.

"Ugh. Hurry. Fuck me." she hissed impatiently. "—before someone catches us."

In truth, in all the commotion the thought hadn't even crossed my mind, but now that she had mentioned it the danger of it certainly made all the difference.

A couple more thrusts and I began to shoot deep into the core of her bowels. Her sphincter ring gripped my pulsing member and helped squeeze out the next shot.

I immediately wrapped my hand around the base of my shaft as the second and third shot exploded mere inches from her pussy, completely spraying her hairless minge in hot gooey spunk.

When I stumbled back I stopped to admire my handy work, as her asshole gaped open and puckered shut, causing my load to ooze out of both holes at the same time.

As dirty as it was, it was one of the most erotic things I had ever seen.

"—duff muff, indeed."