List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Behaving Badly" with Selena Gomez

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Behaving Badly" with Selena Gomez

Behaving Badly
    With Selena Gomez
    By LemonTalk
    Codes: MMMF, Finger, Anal, BJ, DP
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction; it never happened and never will

"It's this one. 809," I said prompting my two younger colleagues to stop the food trolley outside the room in question while I stepped up to the hotel room door and knocked.

"Chick on the phone said to just go straight in, there's no one in," Mike told me.

"Shame too," Rob added. "Pretty sure this is Selena Gomez's room, my daughter would freak if I got her an autograph."

"Well it never hurts to knock," I shrugged before swiping my card and letting us in.

I swung the door open and let Mike and Rob push the trolley in before entering and locking up behind us. It was one of the largest suites in the hotel and was actually fairly tidy compared to the states some celebrities tended to leave it in. I did note several empty wine bottles on the side counter though.

"Is that the shower running?" Rob asked as they positioned the cart in the living area.

"Just set the food up and we'll get out quick."

I'd also noticed the obvious sound of running water so while they set up, I headed to the bathroom to investigate. As I walked through the bedroom and towards the en suite, it became clear it was indeed the shower we'd heard. It was possible the guest had left the water running in which case I really ought to turn it off.

Just as I reached for the handle however, I jerked my hand back at the sound of a soft moan coming from inside. I froze and listened hard and a moment later was rewarded by another erotic moan. I heard a third a second later and realised I was almost definitely listening to Selena Gomez in the throes of passion.

Before I knew it I had my ear pressed against the door where I could clearly hear her incessant moans through the thin wood. I couldn't hear anyone else in there so I had to assume and picture Selena getting herself off in the shower - the hot water running over her tight, 23-year-old body, her fingers buried in her sweet, shaved little pussy, or would she have a toy in there?

"Err, dude what are you doing?" Rob's voice called, snapping me out of it.

I simply raised a finger to my lips before beckoning the two guys over. Intrigued, they quietly approached without question before also listening against the door, their eyes immediately growing wide.

"Holy shit!" Mike whispered as Selena's moans grew more frequent and louder with the added 'Fuck!' thrown in every now and then.

"Is the door unlocked?" Rob breathed desperately. "We gotta see this."

I was surprised at the married guy's eagerness but found it hard to disagree. Even though my brain told me it was a terrible, perverted idea, I eventually made the executive decision to at least try the handle.

To our surprise and luck, it was actually unlocked and the three of us were able to silently slip into the sizable, steam-filled bathroom.

We were left speechless when we saw her in all her wet, naked glory in the glass shower cubicle across the room. Selena Gomez was stood, leaning back in the corner, knees bent and legs spread while she slowly pumped two fingers knuckle deep into her pretty cunt.

Luckily she had her eyes closed and couldn't see us gawping as she got lost in whatever fantasy she was getting off to.

The shower was aimed at her chest, droplets of water running over the curves of her ample breasts, over her puffy brown nipples and down her incredible body. If it weren't for the fact I was stood beside my two co-workers, I probably would have pulled my cock out and joined her in her hot masturbation session.

Instead I had to just watch as her fingers speared her hairless snatch all while she let out the sexiest little moans and whimpers.

As time went on, she got noticeably closer and closer to her climax, she began to grunt, her moans got louder still and her breathing became more laboured.

"Ugh. Fuck. Yeah, fuck me..." she suddenly gasped out loud.

The starlet's hips started bucking into her hand while she brought her second hand down from kneading her breast to furiously rub at her exposed clit before her orgasm suddenly hit her.

Her eyes shot open. Selena wailed both in shock and uncontrollable bliss as she saw her audience and climaxed at the same time. Despite herself, she couldn't control her body and she shuddered throughout her powerful release. In fact, it appeared to be so strong she was forced to slide down the wall as her legs gave way beneath her.

We should have taken that opportunity to make a run for it but we were all rooted to the spot, admiring the unmissable sight of Selena Gomez herself cumming on her own fingers.

"Oh my God," I heard her chanting breathlessly as she fumbled to turn the shower off.

With the water off the room fell silent save for Selena's panting.

"Uh, maybe we should-" Rob started, backing away slightly.

"Hey! You three aren't going anywhere!" she shouted angrily.

Her understandably angry tone made us freeze while she stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her body. She nodded her head to send us filing out of the bathroom and for a brief moment I thought she was letting us go but she quickly followed us out and positioned herself to block the exit.

"Is there anyone else here?" she asked, glaring at the three of us.

"No, it's just us," I responded calmly.

"I could get you all fired! I could call the cops!" she fumed.

"We're very sorry Miss Gomez, we heard running water and-"

"And? And you all decided to be perverts and watch!" she cut in, her voice rising again.

I sighed. "I thought someone had left the water on, we were told the room was empty," I explained defensively, it was mostly true.

To our surprise her expression actually softened and she cracked a smile.

"Ugh. Fucking Cara!" she muttered to herself. "My friend's idea of a joke," she explained.

Apparently her model friend had a room downstairs and thought it would be amusing to send a few guys walking straight into Selena's room while she was prancing around wet and naked.

"Maybe we should leave you to it," I suggested.

"Hah! No you aren't getting off that easy," Selena smirked, crossing her arms as she seemed to look at us in a new light. "Get 'em out, show me how hard you got watching me," she ordered.

"Err, we aren't doing that," I told her stubbornly.

"You will if you don't want me calling the cops!"

I was getting tired of her games, if she was going to call anyone she'd have done it by now and being talked down to by a girl almost half my age was starting to get to me. Nonetheless I relented and did as I was told, unbuckling my pants while Rob and Mike silently followed my lead.

Unsurprisingly none of us were hard anymore which seemed to disappoint the young starlet. She frowned before boldly unfastening her towel and letting it drop to the floor leaving her stood before us completely naked yet again. It made it much harder to dislike her when she was like that.

Selena smirked as she watched the immediate effect her body had on us.

"Hmm, that's more like it," she smiled approvingly as she approached us, moving up the line and gently grazing each of us with a light touch of her hand. "Stroke your cocks for me boys, I want to see how you get off to me."

It was as she said it however that her hand brushed my own growing cock and without thinking I grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer where her fingers instinctively wrapped around my shaft.

"You stroke it," I told her turning the tables on her.

Selena flashed me a sultry glance and a small smile at my confidence and started to rub me with her soft hand.

"Well aren't you a bold one?"

"What were you thinking about in there?" I asked, referring to her solo shower session.

"Would you believe me if I said I was thinking about getting fucked by three men in my hotel room?"

"A little nymph like you? Yeah I believe it," I felt myself throb in her talented hand as I realised where this could be going.

"I don't think you three could handle it," she quipped back.

"No? And you could?"

"It wouldn't be the first time," she flashed me the sexiest look yet and I just about lost it before I cut to the chase and roughly pushed her to her knees.

"Oh, fuck-" I grunted when she immediately took me into her hot mouth, enveloping my head with her sweet lips.

While she sucked me her hands reached out and were quickly filled with the other two cocks in the room, my two co-workers gasping at the touch and how quickly I'd managed to turn things in our favour as she worked all three of us at once.

In truth I don't think I really did anything. It was obvious the girl was still horny and wasn't going to miss having a bit of fun with the three strangers her girlfriend had sent to her room. If anything I simply accelerated the inevitable.

As it turned out, Selena was quite the little cock smoker, taking me deep and slobbering all over my pole and nuts before she suddenly pulled away to give Mike the same treatment while she jerked my wet shaft in her hand.

"Yeah, suck it just like that," Mike grunted, placing his hand on the back of her head and slowly pumping into her mouth.

"Mmmffh, you like that?" she teased, flicking her tongue against his slit before winking up at him and turning to Rob.

"Ugh. God…" Rob sighed as she swallowed his meat.

"Hmmm, married man?" Selena asked, noting his wedding band.

Rob simply nodded making her grin around his dripping pole.

"Hehe, that's extra naughty," she said, dragging the flat of her tongue all the way up the underside of his shaft. "Any kids?"

"Uh-huh. One. My daughter-" Rob groaned barely able to get out the words.

"Is she a fan?"

"Jesus. Y-Yes she is," Rob grunted, it was obvious he wasn't going to able to take much more of this torment.

"Mmm, that's hot," Selena purred. "Blowing a fan's daddy…"

Finally she gave the guy a break and came back to me but at that point we were all so riled up I think we all just wanted to get to it and fuck the little slut. I pulled her up and dragged her to the bed where she climbed up and quickly got on all fours, shaking her round butt and presenting her gleaming clam to us.

"Fuck…" I muttered, licking my lips at the sight while I quickly positioned myself behind her.

I wiped my tool against her wet lips, feeling her excited heat while she looked over her shoulder at me, biting her lip in anticipation while her eyes dared me to stick it in her. A moment later I found her tiny entrance and slid it home.

At first I just gave her the tip and we both gasped, I couldn't believe how tight and hot she was and before I knew it I suddenly grabbed her hips and pulled her back on me while I thrust forward, immediately filling her scolding fuckhole.

"NGGH! Fuck-YES!" she groaned as I held her hips and started to fuck her.

"You like that?" I asked as I picked up the pace.

"Yeah be rough with me, I like it!" she hissed.

Meanwhile Rob and Mike moved around the bed to take it in turns sticking their dicks inside her moaning mouth, spit-roasting the eager girl on her hotel bed.

After a few minutes of hammering her as hard as I could I had to stop before I went too far, tagging out and letting Mike take my spot, who quickly stuffed her from behind while Selena sucked on my cock, licking it clean of her shiny girl juices.

"Hmm, tastes so good," she grinned.

"Well you'll be tasting your ass soon enough sweetie," I told her. If my maths was right there were three cocks and three holes to fill.

"Good! I love being an airtight little whore," she hissed wantonly, apparently reaching the same conclusion.

"Fuck me, this girl is amazing," Mike suddenly grunted, pulling out and letting Rob step up.

He hesitated for a moment until Selena looked over her shoulder and started pushing back and grinding her drenched cunt against his tool, wiggling it until she skilfully managed to get the tip nestled between her lips.

"Come on, fuck me! It'll feel so much better than your wife's," she teased with an evil smile. "So tight and wet, and you can fuck it as hard as you want…"

Her playful words instantly got to him and Rob impaled her with his fat cock so hard her whole body jerked forward and her face lit up. I'd thought Mike and I had fucked her hard but it was nothing compared to the pounding Rob gave her.

Her eyes rolled back and her mouth simply hung open around my cock while Rob brought on her first cock given orgasm of the night.

"Holy shi-i-i-t," she groaned as she was fucked relentlessly through her climax.

Rob eventually had to pull out giving her ass a sharp spank as her legs gave way beneath her. I quickly moved back round the bed deciding now was as good a time as any to take that sweet little ass.

With her trembling body now lying prone on the bed, I spread her legs and cheeks and went in to lick at her rosebud, impatiently jabbing my tongue inside while my spare hand reached under to gently rub at her sensitive clit.

"Oh Goddd…" she sighed as her backdoor opened up for me and I slid a finger in. "Yeah finger my as-mmffh!"

She was cut off when Mike lifted her head up by her hair and jammed his cock down her throat, making her cough and gag briefly when he started thrusting into her open hole.

I heard her moan erotically as I added a second finger to her ass, stretching her out, building up to something considerably larger.

"Just do it," she spluttered, gasping for air. "I want it so bad, so bad in my ass!"

Rob took over from Mike, pulling her head down on his cock making her savour her own delicious cum while I did as I was told and positioned myself between her legs, spreading her cheeks with one hand while teasing her tight backdoor with my bell-end before finally pushing it in.

I knew this wasn't her first time so I didn't bother taking it too slow, quickly forcing her pipe to open up to me. She raised her ass off the bed slightly, arching her back as she pushed back against me, inviting me to take her deeper.

I clenched my teeth as I willed myself not to cum. The whole situation was too hot, her ass felt too good but I knew this was still only the beginning. I held my breath as I kneaded her soft flesh, pulled almost all the way out and slammed back in to her, making her grunt out loud.

"Ngh! Yesss…Fuck. My. Ass!" she wailed as I took her at a blistering pace, almost mounting the squealing singer as I drove into her from behind.

It appeared anal really rubbed her the right way because she suddenly climaxed again, squeezing down so hard on my cock I thought I might pass out while her legs kicked and flailed and she screamed her release. As her body went limp yet again I rolled us over, my cock never leaving her orifice until she was on top of me, her back on my chest.

I reached around and roughly fondled her breasts on her heaving chest while she caught her breath. They were perfect handfuls and felt incredible in my rough grip, firm and soft and she'd gasp when I brushed her sensitive nipples until she eventually sat up and began to skilfully ride me reverse cowgirl.

The star was certainly wildly insatiable as she seemed desperate to slam her ass down on my cock and bring herself another orgasm.

"That feels so fucking good!" she hissed as she started to sweat. "You!" she pointed at Rob. "Get over here and fuck my cunt, fuck it as hard as you did earlier while he fucks my ass!"

Rob wasn't exactly going to argue with that command and promptly got up and unceremoniously entered her, filling her to her limits and making her groan loudly as she was double penetrated.

"Ughh. FUCK!" she gasped, throwing her head back. "And you," she pointed at Mike, "feed me your dick; make me your airtight slut. Please!"

A moment later Mike grabbed a fistful of her damp hair and made her deep throat him, forcing his length down her narrow throat and she almost instantly came to the three pronged assault on her young body.

It took us a few minutes but the four of us soon managed to get into some sort of rhythm with me thrusting upwards to meet Selena's ass as she bounced on my cock while Rob held her legs open and repeatedly thrust forward into her and Mike held her head still and fucked her pretty face.

Selena's body quaked and convulsed as she came again and again but she never let up, shouting out encouragement to keep fucking her, to take her harder and faster whenever Mike let her catch her breath.

"I wanna feel you all cum, I want it inside me, all over me!" she whimpered eventually, her delirious words coming between laboured breaths.

I'd been holding back so long I was starting to feel lightheaded so I wasted no time taking her up on her request and suddenly grunted and filled her bunghole with my hot load. Her body tensed up as I pumped her ass full of cum and a moment later both Mike and Rob erupted down her throat and into her womb respectively.

Selena absolutely lost it at the combined sensation. She was too occupied swallowing cum to scream out loud, forced to just make a gargled noise as her body tightened up and was rocked by several more fleeting orgasms until we finally untangled ourselves and left her panting desperately on the bed in a hot mess.

Not forgetting our earlier back and forth, I spun the exhausted girl around and urged her to blow me again.

"Ugh, yeah. Make me taste my ass," she groaned wantonly, opening her mouth for me.

I saw her grin seductively as I started to harden again thanks to her swirling tongue while Mike and Rob approached, already up for more and going no where before having a go at her ass.

"Guess I'm in for a long night," she winked.

Post Thanks / Like

GOD damn that was hot!! Just what little Miss Gomez deserves.

3. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LemonTalk View Post
    "I wanna feel you all cum, I want it inside me, all over me!"
    This was so hot.

5. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Another great read, Lemon. :yea:

7. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post