List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Love Thy Neighbor" with Hilary Duff

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Love Thy Neighbor" with Hilary Duff

Love Thy Neighbor
    With Hilary Duff
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, blowjob, handjob, dirty talk, voy, exhib, mutual mast
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

I guess you could say my folks were rich. In fact we originally lived on the east coast, before we ultimately moved out to Los Angeles to a gated community in Beverly Hills. Ironically enough my folks traveled so much it barely mattered.

Fact was they were rarely home, leaving me to spend a lot of time alone in the house trying to amuse myself. At first I hated it there, but to be fair, that was before I was introduced to our new neighbors Mike Comrie and his wife, singer-songwriter Hilary Duff.

Mike seemed nice enough, I suppose. A reasonably attractive guy with an infant son, and an inexplicably hot wife who was clearly out of his league. What she ever saw in him I'll never know.

But I soon noticed just how hot Hilary was, as I'd occasionally catch her running in the evenings where we'd smile and wave hello, but that was the extent of our interactions at first.

Now to give you some perspective, our house was situated at the end of a cul-de-sac near the edge of a canyon, close to a local golf course. It featured a large yard, a driveway and garage, and private garden.

Our neighbor's estate was more or less the same, with the only exception being their large heated pool.

In fact the only thing that distinguished our two properties from one another was some sandstone landscaping, which allowed us to share the private grounds together.

That said, I soon noticed that when it got late in the day, the area behind the garage would become dark, since it was shaded by large chestnut trees and away from any street lights.

It was actually a great place to hide from any prying eyes, while taking in the panoramic view of downtown Los Angeles.

So one early evening after returning from a run, I figured I'd take a quick dip in the neighbors pool since they obviously weren't home, and was just about to strip down and dive in when something caught my eye.

"No. Go ahead. Don't let me stop you." said a surprised voice from behind the shed.

I turned my head and my eyes went wide, as a caught sight of my famous neighbor enjoying a quiet cigarette.

Hilary was well out of sight of anyone unless they happened to come back there. We both stared at each other for a moment before I apologized.

"Shit. Sorry." I stammered, as I quickly realized she was actually smoking a blunt.

I didn't even know she smoked, much less got high.

"—well this is awkward." the singer replied. "I guess you caught me fair and square."

In truth I didn't think that smoking weed was such a taboo. But I guess for someone in her line of work, it was a big deal. It was only now that I noticed her attire or lack thereof, which consisted of a two piece bikini and a pair of denim cut-offs that were barely zipped up.

Judging by her outfit she had clearly spent the day out by the pool.

"I didn't mean to disturb you." I apologized again. "—didn't think anyone was back here."

I closed the distance between us and took a look at her.

I'd always appreciated her figure as she jogged by or when I'd catch her playing with her dogs in the yard. I knew she was fit, but I had to admit this was a new level of appreciation.

Her legs were strong and athletic. Her waist small and flat, with a trim stomach. Her long blonde hair was pulled back into a lazy ponytails, as she fumbled with her phone and finished her joint.

I dared to look at her breasts, and even though it was getting dark, I could see the slightest hint of pokies.

We soon introduced ourselves officially before chatting away for several minutes. As it turned out, the singer couldn't have been any more pleasant, and even offered me a hit from her blunt as we got to know each other better.

"Well. Looks like my little secret is out." she said, looking back at me with a flirtatious smile.

"Don't worry." I assured her. "Your secret is safe with me."

"Good. But I gotta admit I feel kind of cheated." she said. "You were about to go for a swim weren't you."

"Yeah."

"—and from the looks of things I suspect you were going to do a little late night skinny-dipping."

"Maybe."

Hilary Laughed.

"Well that's not fair." she looked at me pointedly. "I could have gotten a free show."

I raised an eyebrow at her. I couldn't figure out if it was the weed talking, or just her wicked sense of humor.

"I mean fair's fair, right."

"How do you figure."

"Well you caught me in a compromising situation. It's only fair that we make it even."

"Wait. You want me to get naked and jump in your pool."

"—that was your plan wasn't it."

"I guess."

"So. Just pretend I'm not here."

Amusingly enough I could tell that she was serious.

"—unless of course you're shy about getting naked." she teased.

Damn me if my perverted mind and sense of fair play didn't agree with her on some weird level. So I began to undress. She actually giggled as her gaze went back and forth between my face and my pants.

Determined not to blush, I stripped down to my birthday suit and then ran to the pool, yelling out as I jumped into the water. When I climbed out of the pool a minute later, Hilary seemed more than pleased.

"—does that make us even."

"Absolutely." she beamed from ear to ear, while taking a few glances at my 22-year-old cock.

"Thanks for that." she smiled while handing me my clothes. "You made my night."

"I aim to please."

"Have yourself a good night." she said before sauntering back to the house, stoned. "—I know I will."

I stood there for a few moments, trying to comprehend what had just happened. I couldn't help but laugh as I realized I had just exposed myself to Hilary Duff.

I went back into the house and carried on with my evening, although images of the way she eyed my cock make it difficult to concentrate. I don't mind admitting I jerked off that night thinking about her.

A few nights later I was just in the process of walking around the house, switching on lights, when something caught my attention through the kitchen window. It seemed Duff was out by the shed again enjoying another blunt. This time however I could see my MILF neighbor was wearing jogging shorts and a plain white tank top.

She's obviously just come home from the gym. I must have been staring dumbly because she looked my way, saw me, beamed a smile and waved. I nodded in response before she made a beckoning motion.

Hilary greeted me warmly as we once again made small talk. But not wanting to push my luck, I soon announced that I was heading back inside so as to give her some privacy, to enjoy her high.

"Don't be silly." she replied. "I love your company. Besides. I didn't bring you out here just to chat. I wanted to see if you'd be interested in joining me for a swim."

"Err. Isn't it a little late for that." I said warily. "Besides. I don't think your husband would approve."

"Meh. Don't worry about Mike." she huffed. "He thinks I'm out running. And it's not like you and I are fucking or anything."

Something in the way she said "fucking" sent a shiver up my spine.

It suddenly struck me how flirtatious she was, not to mention stoned. Hilary had an amazing body, it was still tight and firm and any teenager would be jealous. Her face was lovely, her tits natural and perky, and her legs were fantastic, as was what I had seen of her ass.

"—so you interested or what." she asked through bloodshot eyes.

But even before I had time to respond, Duff finished her blunt and proceeded to get undressed, leaving me utterly speechless.

"You mean, skinny-dip together."

"You're not uptight about getting naked are you."

"Err. Absolutely not." I answered. "I thought I proved that the other night."

"So I guess you're all out of excuses then."

I watched dumbfounded as she shimmied out of her shorts and then her underwear. She didn't seem at all bothered by my leering, even as her lovely pussy came into view.

I tried not to gasp out loud as I realized she was totally shaved clean. Maybe she was an exhibitionist, or maybe she really enjoyed pushing my buttons. Whatever the case, I was only too happy to play along.

Having deposited her shorts and panties on the ground, I quickly followed suit and stripped, letting her take a moment to stare at my bare naked cock.

"—ready?" she grinned before rushing towards the pool and jumping in, me right behind her.

We swam around for several minutes before we finally gathered in the corner, where she caught me staring at her remarkable tits and smiled.

"Pretty good, huh." she said, clearly pleased. "All natural, in case you're wondering."

"Mike sure lucked out with you didn't he." I muttered.

"Yeah. If only someone would remind him." Hilary grumbled in response. "He doesn't seem very interested in me lately. He's always busy with his friends."

"Wow. What a dick." I said without thinking.

Fortunately for me it made her laugh.

"Well if you're ever feeling bored or lonely, I'm always around." I offered.

"Aw. That's sweet." she smiled. "Who knows. The way things are going lately I might take you up on that offer."

Despite all the risks, Hilary and I met maybe once or twice a week to engage in our little taboo ritual, which involved sharing a blunt behind the shed, before stripping down and skinny-dipping together.

Unfortunately for me things never progressed beyond admiring each other's bodies. But it was still one of the highlights of my day.

While I initially found this arrangement strange, perhaps this was what she needed and who was I to complain. Whatever the case may be, it seemed to do wonders as she actually seemed happy for the first time in months.

In fact we soon began to open up to each other and discussed all kinds of topics of conversation, including sex and relationships. As it turned out, Hilary wasn't as innocent as I had been lead to believe, and apparently had quite the dirty little mind.

"Can I ask you something."

"Shoot."

"Do you ever think about me when you beat off." she asked bluntly, as we sat naked behind the shed under the moonlight, sharing a beer.

"Are you kidding." I admitted. "You're Hilary-fucking-Duff."

Hilary giggled.

"—and after our last few meetings that's about all I do in my spare time nowadays."

"Yeah. I've been playing with myself a lot lately too." she confessed. "I haven't been this riled up since my teenage years."

There was a long pause before she continued.

"Ugh. I know it's late, but I really don't feel like going back inside yet." she added. "I guess I'm feeling really reckless tonight since it's nearly pitch black out."

"Yeah I think they said there was a full moon tonight."

Hilary smiled wickedly, as though using that as an excuse for her playful mood.

"In that case. Maybe we could do something fun before we call it a night." she suggested.

"What did you have in mind."

"I was thinking, since you're probably going to go inside and beat off—" she grinned. "Why not do it right here."

I made a wry face.

"Right now."

She simply nodded.

"You want to watch me jack off!"

"—unless of course you don't think you can perform in front of anyone."

I almost took this as a challenge.

"Come on, Scott." she teased. "I dare you."

I thought about it for a single second as she waited pensively.

"okay." I finally agreed. "I'll do it."

Duff grinned widely as she watched me reach down and grasp my cock.

"I knew it!" she cackled. "I knew you had an exhibitionist streak in you."

"Ha. Look who's talking!" I replied back. "Little miss, lets swim naked under the moonlight."

There was a long pause.

"Wow." Duff remarked a minute later. "That looks so hot."

"—feels good too." I said as I picked up the pace and stroked my wood in front of the onetime Disney star.

I noticed in the corner of my eye that her own hand snaked down her body and began to touch her sex.

"Seriously. Don't even think about it." I remarked.

"huh."

"If you do that right now I think I'll come in a New York minute."

"Mm. Tempting." she said licking her lips.

There was another long pause as I now beat off in front of my MILF neighbor, the only sound emanating from my fapping hand.

"What do you think about when you beat off."

"Honestly. Mostly about you." I confessed. "—your body, that ass. Those tits."

"—not my lips?" she grinned as she moved in front of me, her body close.

With her brownish-hazel eyes now locked with mine, Hilary moved to kneel in front of me and seemed eager to assist.

"How do you want me." she grinned evilly. "In your fantasies, what am I doing."

"Jesus. If you're going to tease me like that then this won't take very long."

"Good." she winked as she cupped her breasts together and licked her lips suggestively.

"Come on Scott. I wanna see you shoot."

Gripping my meat, I picked up the pace significantly as I stared at her face.

"—I can't believe I'm doing this right now." I chuckled as I jacked off for her benefit.

"Mm. This is pretty kinky isn't it." she purred, licking her lips again. "—but it's so hot watching a guy beat off."

"If you say so."

"It really turns me on." Duff claimed. "Come on, Scott. Come for me. Come for me baby."

"—fuck. I'm close."

"Here," she suddenly suggested before leaning forward. "Come on my tits!"

Just hearing those words was enough to set me off, much less the fact that I could feel her nipples brush against my pumping hand.

"Are you sure."

"Go ahead." she insisted. "Come on my tits, Scott. I want to feel that hot load all over my body."

I moaned at the mere notion and came instantaneously, causing her to jump with surprise as my nut exploded and spattered against her naked breasts, showering her tits in spunk before cascading down her incredible figure.

I spurted at least four times in succession, as she gasped and slipped her hand down between her legs and twiddled herself.

A quiet moan escaped her mouth before she bit her lip. She remained still for a moment, just basking in the feel of another man's load on her body, before drawing a deep breath and opening her eyes.

"Wow. You got me good." she grinned. "I'm totally covered in spunk!"

"Err. Sorry about the mess." I blushed.

"No. It was good. I liked it."

"I'm glad. That was pretty intense."

As Hilary reached over to towel herself down, she took another gulp from the beer and seemed to contemplate something.

"You know, you're probably the first guy who's ever done that to me before."

I don't know what shocked me more, the actual deed or her claim. Either way it was one of the best nights of my entire life.

The following week, Hilary and I took another late night dip, only this time we spent just a few minutes in the water before we made ourselves comfortable on a blanket behind the shed, under the moonlight, where she watched me beat off again.

"—I've been looking forward to this all day." she claimed.

"Yeah." I snickered. "I bet you have."

"Slower." she instructed. "Take your time. Stroke it with long, slower strokes."

"Whatever the lady wants."

"—at least, that's the way I like to do it." she added.

Judging from the expression on her face, Hilary was enjoying this indulgence more and more. I couldn't say I blamed her, as I was beginning to enjoy these little performances myself.

In fact I felt so confident with this new arrangement, that I too began to make a few demands, and asked her to pose and do certain things, things I never would have imagined saying to her just a few days earlier.

"Hilary—" I told her while jacking off. "Lick your fingers. Show me how you play."

The starlet was only too happy to oblige, and used both hands to caress her breasts and rub her clit. We now lay there side by side, watching each other masturbate, waiting to see who would buckle first.

"Like your fingers again." I told her. "—taste yourself."

"Mm. Yeah." she growled back. "Spit on that cock. Stroke it faster for me."

We continued to tease and chastise each other for several minutes before I watched her trace her fingertips around the outer lips if her pussy and then shiver slightly.

"Ugh. I could come so easily right now." she whispered, her eyes locked on my pumping fist.

"—do it." I urged. "Come Hilary. Get yourself off. Spread those fucking legs wide and come all over your fingers."

Her eyes seemed to go blank as she now concentrated on her tiny nub, working herself into a frenzy. She whipped her hips back and forth and moaned.

"Oh-Scottie. I'm gonna come. I'm gonna come baby! she hissed. "Watch me. Watch me come."

Watching her climax was one of the most beautiful things I had ever seen. Her gorgeous ass bounced off the blanket, offering me tempting glimpses of her gooey pink slit.

She was silent for some time before she laid back and stretched out. We lay there quietly just looking at each other as I continued to leisurely stroke my rod. She watched my facial expressions for sometime before she finally propped up on her arm and leaned over to gently run her fingertips over my body.

Hilary seemed to enjoy teasing me, finding newer and better ways to push my buttons. I finally gasped when she reached down between my legs and began to squeeze and massage my nuts.

"Here. Let me help you." she whispered, her eyes glinting with desire.

With that said, Duff leaned over to kiss the side of my neck and proceeded to give me a love-bite. Between her lips and those fingers, I was sure I'd come within moments.

We were now lying close enough to one another that my hand would occasionally bump against hers while I stroked myself, as her hard nipples would sometimes poke my chest.

Just the sound of her heavy breathing drove me bat-shit crazy. She had to know it was taking all of my willpower to not simply pin her down and fuck her silly!

I could feel the warmth of her body, a delightful heat radiating off her, even as she moaned and pleasured me. She then placed her leg over mine and reached up to replace my stroking hand with her own.

I simply closed my eyes and moaned as she now jacked me off for the very first time.

"—allow me." she whispered hotly in my ear. "Let Hilary stroke that big fat cock of yours."

I squeezed my eyes shut as she brought me closer and closer to bliss, her forehead pressing to mine as she attempted to prolong my pleasure.

My swollen, engorged cock now begged for release, but she continued to tease me, slipping her fingers off my rod to cup and squeeze my balls, before jacking my shaft again.

"Oh-Fuck. Hilary." I whispered, as she used her thumb to glide it over my piss slit.

Her mastery over my cock was breathtaking. It was better than any "edge play" video I had ever seen online. Every tiny movement was expertly calculated to bring me to the brink, before pulling me back again.

My breathing became erratic as I felt her almost hump my leg, grinding her wet pussy against my knee and genuinely getting off on it.

We must have made quite the spectacle the two of us, both naked and panting, and wrapped up in each other like two pretzels. I finally turned my head slightly as I felt her lick my neck, and suddenly our lips met.

We resisted using our tongues but it was still enough to make my cock twitch and leak pre-cum all over her hand. Hilary moaned as she took her fingers and smeared the sticky substance all around my shaft and bell-end.

"We probably shouldn't do that again—" she whispered, referring to the kiss. "It's against the rules."

And yet, moments after utterly those very words she gently pressed her lips against mine again, kissing me several more times as she jacked me off.

It seemed that despite her words she could see the effect a mere kiss had on me, and she liked it. I suppose it turned her on that she had that kind of power over me.

"Ugh. I'm so tempted to make use of this bad boy." Duff said while squeezing my cock.

But before I could think of anything witty to say, she suddenly got up to straddle my hips.

For a second I thought I was going to black out, and I wondered if this was it. Were we finally going to fuck. But instead the "Lizzy McGuire" star simply grasped my slippery member and rubbed it against her slick pussy.

We both moaned as she squirmed and ground her sex against me, bathing my cock with her juices.

I could feel my manhood trapped between my stomach and her pussy, as she slowly whipped her hips back and forth, grinding her sex along my full length.

"Ugh. I want you inside me so bad—" she purred, before collapsing on top of me and squashing her breasts to my chest.

I simply wrapped my arms around her body as she continued to move her hips, grinding her gooey sex up and down my cock, causing us both to shiver.

"—Hilary."

"Please." she moaned back. "Let me do this. I need this. I need this so bad."

She paused as her slit touched my throbbing head and didn't move for a moment. There was no sound, except for our breathing and the pounding of our hearts.

Her pussy split around my cock-head and she looked into my eyes. Then she slowly moved down just a bit, the head now inching inside her. Hilary bit her lip as her hands squeezed at the back of my head. I continued to hold her tight, as she eased herself down a tiny bit more, just past the head now.

For all intents and purposes I was now inside her. My head embedded. But I dare not move or utter a single word in cause she suddenly realized what she was doing and stop.

It was a daring game we were playing, almost tempting fate. I could feel her trembling as she moved further down my shaft, taking more of me inside before I felt myself engulfed by her exquisite pussy.

I finally sighed as we simply frozen in time. She refused to go any further and trembled, though whether in relief or the frustration of denial I could not tell.

"Ugh. I want to fuck you so bad." she whimpered. "—but we agreed we wouldn't go that far."

"I know—" I agreed stupidly. "What about Mike."

"Ugh. Fuck!" she hissed as she slowly pulled back. "—we can't have sex Scott. It'd be wrong."

But once again, she caught me off guard as she suddenly hopped off my hips and buried her face in my crotch.

I almost came instantaneously when I felt her mouth envelope my cock, taking me all the way in. The sudden, warm sensation was heavenly, and I shuddered and groaned, hopefully not too loudly.

She immediately bobbed up and down on my shaft, her hand following along behind her lips, massaging and squeezing gently. I saw her free hand snake its way down between her legs where she began massaging her sex as she sucked me.

Jesus, I thought. Hilary Duff is actually blowing me right now.

My hands found her hair as I gently pumped my hips against her face. She hummed, vibrating her lips around my shaft and I felt her tongue also begin to expertly swirl around my length.

The singer gripped my base firmly in her hand before angling it up and running her tongue along the underside.

"Screw it. If we can't fuck—" she hissed between sucks. "We can at least mess around instead."

"Fuck-Yeah." I agreed, as Hilary bobbed up and down hungrily, clearly loving what she was doing.

She moaned in a kind of ecstasy, the sound articulating how much she had missed giving head and the sheer relief she felt, even if it was behind the shed in the dark with her neighbor.

I could feel her breasts grazing against my thighs, her nipples hard with arousal.

This time she clearly wasn't interested in prolonging the session and wanted my load, working me into a frenzy while I stiffened and groaned as the heat boiled up within me.

"I want you to come." she murmured with a mouth full of cock. "—do you hear me. I want your come!"

In an instant I shot a titanic load of spunk, which she began to swallow with a devilish hunger, even as she fingered herself to her own orgasm.

Hilary gulped down my load quickly, still bobbing along my shaft before pulling her mouth off and pressing my cock against her tits, jerking and massaging as I splattered them with semen.

I hadn't even finished ejaculating as she crawled up my body, pressed herself to me and kissed me deeply on the mouth, squirming her gooey pussy against my pulsing rod.

The sheer carnality of it all made me moan into her mouth, as she ground her creamy pussy against me. She lay on top of me, trembling as we let our mutual bliss subside.

I could still feel her pussy lips against me, split by my shaft. The head of my cock poked up between our bodies, still oozing cum.

"Holy fuck—" I grunted, trying to catch my breath.

I'd never experienced such raw lust and longing in all my life.

"This is bad." she said quietly. "—this is so bad."

I tried to soothe her but she seemed upset.

"What's wrong."

"This is dangerous." she said softly. "You're dangerous for me Scott. In a way I wouldn't have imagined."

"Are you regretting this already." I replied. "You know, we didn't actually have sex."

"I know. But god damn—" she huffed. "I knew we had chemistry but...wow."

"You make it sound like it's a bad thing."

"Seriously." she looked at me in a grim way. "You could easily bring out the slut in me."

I grinned back.

"—bring it on."

Post Thanks / Like

Two stories at once with no actual sex but they're (this one especially) all the better for it. Definitely interested to see where this one goes if you're planning to continue it

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

5. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post