List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Legally Blonde 2" with Olivia Holt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Legally Blonde 2" with Olivia Holt

Legally Blonde 2
    With Olivia Holt
    By LemonTalk
    Codes: Finger, Mutual Mast
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction; it never happened and never will
    A/N: Made a few changes with some TPG ideas so I hope you like it!

It had been far too long since Olivia Holt had visited her boyfriend, my roommate, and I was getting impatient. She'd ended up cancelling a couple of trips due to work and other times it was Ray's turn to fly down to L.A and visit her. During those weekends I'd cursed myself for not becoming better friends with him; maybe he would have let me join him.

None of that mattered now though because Olivia had finally flown in on Saturday morning. We did the polite 'Hello, how are you?' routine in front of Ray who was still none the wiser before they disappeared for the day.

Despite having weeks to plan it, I had no idea what my next move was going to be, assuming she'd even be up for anything else. As it turned out, even if I had a plan, I wouldn't have had a chance to put it in motion since I barely saw the girl all weekend and it became increasingly apparent I wasn't even going to get her alone.

I ended up calling it a night pretty early on Sunday evening but I was awoken a few hours later by Ray coming in and attempting to silently sneak into bed. I lay there waiting for it and, like clockwork, the window slid open five minutes later and I heard Olivia clumsily climb in.

I heard them giggle and laugh about it before the rustle of Olivia climbing into her boyfriend's small, single bed. They settled down soon after. Thankfully they'd always shown enough restraint not to mess around or have sex while I was in the room. I'm not sure if I'd be able to handle it if they did but apparently tonight was a different matter.

"Whoa! Hey, what are you doing?" Ray suddenly whispered.

"Nothing…" she breathed back in the kind of tone that told me she was doing the exact opposite.

"He's right there though, what if he's still awake?" Ray continued with his voice low.

"I don't care, I'm so fucking horny and...ah, you're already so hard," Liv teased making very little effort to keep quiet.

"Fuck Liv, what's gotten into you?" Ray grunted when a moment later I heard clothes being pulled off and tossed to the floor.

I was already facing the right direction and I couldn't resist opening one eye for a peek. It was dark but I could make out the shape of Olivia on top of her boyfriend, most likely naked.

"That feet good babe?" she asked rhetorically. "My hand stroking your cock?"

"Uh-huh," Ray moaned as he fidgeted on the bed. "But-uh-you gotta keep it down."

"Let him listen," Holt hissed before I heard her lewdly spit in her hand and I was forced to listen to her give her lucky boyfriend a wet handjob.

Despite Ray's insistence that she quieten down, Olivia continued with her running commentary.

"I'm so wet right now, you feel how soaked my panties are?"

"Jesus Liv…" Ray mumbled.

"What if I rub up against you? Like this…"

"Ugh-"

"Feel it now? My wet panties rubbing against your hard cock?"

I was almost losing my mind, desperately wanting to reach down and touch my aching cock but terrified of making it obvious to the couple that I was awake and listening.

Ray wasn't faring much better, his breath coming in short bursts as I had a quick look to see Olivia rocking herself on top of him to make the mattress squeak.

"What if I pulled them to the side, like this?" Liv continued in her husky whisper. "Oooh fuckk, now you can really feel how wet I am!"

"Christ, I wanna fuck you. Please Liv…" Ray begged as she continued to torment him, now rubbing her bare cunt against his shaft.

"Hehe, I bet you do,"

Suddenly I heard the mattress squeaks hasten and I glanced to see her rapidly flicking her hips, jacking her boyfriend off with her wet pussy lips without letting it slip inside.

"Ugggh-fuck! Slow down!"

"I couldn't stop thinking about it," Olivia huffed, growing breathless. "Seeing that big cock blow that hot fucking load all over me!"

I liked to think that last bit was maybe for me but I had no way of knowing. At this point Ray was barely listening and didn't seem to suspect a thing.

"Liv! I'm...fuck!"

Despite everything, Ray continued to try and stay quiet as Olivia pushed him too far and caused him to blow his wad over his stomach.

"Whoops!" Olivia giggled sweetly while she slowed down and Ray panted on the bed.

"Fucking hell, that was crazy-" he gasped.

"Guess you better go clean up," she whispered softly.

"Right. Yeah I should," Ray muttered taking another second to catch his breath before nodding and getting up.

"Maybe a quick shower too?" Holt suggested innocently.

"Uh-huh, sure…" Ray whispered. At that point he probably would have said yes to anything and a minute later he'd grabbed a towel and left.

"Jealous?" Olivia said through the darkness barely a moment later.

I sat up and flicked on my bedside lamp, revealing her sat on the opposite bed, the sheets pulled up to her neck.

"So it was for my benefit?"

"You sure you don't need to go clean up as well?" she asked with a smug grin.

"No but come give me that same treatment and maybe I will," I challenged.

"Show me."

I didn't question her and immediately threw my covers off and sat up straight on the edge of my bed, exposing my hard length.

"Come over here," I told her but I was almost surprised when she actually obeyed, dropping the sheet and revealing her near naked body in the process. "Take them off," I nodded towards her soaked through panties.

Olivia paused in the middle of the room and smiled as she continued to do as I asked, bending to pull them down her legs before flicking them up at me with her foot. I caught the damp garment and inhaled her intoxicating scent.

"I'm keeping these."

"They're all yours pervert," she smirked as she got within arm's reach.

I took her wrist and pulled her down to sit beside me on the bed, her smooth thigh pressed against mine. I don't think we'd ever been this close to each other, especially not naked and suddenly I found myself leaning in and forcefully kissing her.

She barely resisted my advances and soon started to kiss me back while my hands explored her soft, tight young body for the first time. After a minute of feeling every curve, one hand found its way sliding onto her inner thigh while the other took her wrist and directed her hand towards my lap where she abruptly grabbed my stiff, aching member.

It made me gasp into her mouth and we broke apart, the sensation of her warm hand touching my cock sending shivers up my spine.

"You're so hard," she whispered as she started to pump me. "I'm going to make you cum before Ray comes back."

"Yeah? You'd like that wouldn't you? Making two guys blow for you in one night."

"Wouldn't be the first ti-aahh-"

Before she could finish I took her breath away when I slowly slipped two fingers knuckle deep into her tight cookie. We were close enough that I could feel her hot breath come in short gasps while I marvelled at how tight she was, her walls clinging to my fingers and not wanting to let them go.

Luckily for her, I'd paid close attention during our last encounter so had a pretty good idea of how to work her over and get her off using only my fingers. Soon enough I had her at my mercy as she was forced to stifle her moans, her legs spread wide as I urgently finger-banged the stunning starlet on my bed.

"Uggh-fuck! You're so damn good at that," she gasped in disbelief.

Despite the pleasure she was getting, she remained as focussed as she could on her own, literal, job in hand, twisting and stroking my entire length with her soft hand which she'd spat on again, rubbing my cock with her warm saliva.

Before we got too carried away I suddenly retracted my fingers to get my first taste of her peach. Olivia smiled wickedly as I licked her sticky essence off my digits before plunging them back inside her for more.

"Uggh-you like that? Like the taste of my pussy?"

"So good," I sighed after a second taste before giving the third helping to Olivia, offering her my fingers.

The grade-A tease flicked her eyes at me before slowly licking her lips and opening her mouth to accept my fingers. I put them inside where she immediately closed her soft lips around them and started swirling her tongue to lick my fingers clean, humming softly. When she started bobbing her head and sucked on them like she would a cock, it drove me even more insane with lust for her.

"Fucking hell Liv," I exclaimed. "I need to see you cum again."

I was annoyingly aware that time was getting on and Ray could return at any moment so I pulled my fingers from her wet mouth and attacked her sex with two hands, driving and curling three fingers inside her with one and gently pinching her exposed clit with the other.

"NNGGH-holy shit! Fuck!" Olivia grunted loudly, squeezing my cock even harder as she began to jerk and thrash beside me.

Her dripping cunt started forming a wet patch on my bed as I blasted her hole with my hands, filling the room with a lewd sloshing noise and her desperate gasps as I brought her over the edge.

"Fuck, fuck don't stop! Just like that!" she panted, grabbing my arm with her spare hand and urging me to probe her deeper.

"Cum for me Liv, squirt all over my hand you little slut," I whispered into her ear.

Her eyes flashed open to glare at me as her body reached its peak and she came with a violent shudder and a drawn out groan which was all music to my ears and the one of the hottest things I'd ever seen.

While she continued grinding her cunt against my hand, riding out her blissful high, I carried on whispering in her ear.

"I want you to suck my cock Liv."

"Hmm. I bet you do," she responded with a sly smile, still insistently stroking my pole.

"You need to," I told her bluntly.

"Oh yeah, and why's that? I know you aren't going to report Ray, if he's gone then so am I." she smirked, calling my bluff. "And you couldn't bear to lose me."

I didn't know how much longer I was going to last, especially when she used her other hand to massage my balls, urging me to cum. I actually surprised myself when my hazy, desperate brain quickly thought of a new excuse.

"Okay, then what's he going to think when he comes back to find us covered in jizz? That mess has gotta go somewhere…"

Holt's smirk wavered for a split second before she fixed her dark eyes on mine, her hands suddenly working faster.

"Huh, you've got me there," she whispered. "I suppose I'll just have to wrap my lips around this big fucking cock, take it into my hot little mouth and let you shoot your load straight down my slutty throat."

"Uh-huh," I gasped, clenching my teeth and trying to hold off.

"On the other hand, I could just stop."

To emphasise her point, Holt released me completely and pulled her hands away causing me to let out an involuntary groan.

"Ugh. You little bitch…"

Olivia simply flashed me her winning smile when, as if on cue, we heard a key turn in the door and I was forced to flick my light off and pretend to be asleep while Olivia sauntered back into opposite bed just before Ray re-entered the dark room.

To be continued…

Post Thanks / Like

haha...fucking awesome!!! Talk about blue balls!! Holy shit.

3. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes X42, mikemiami, LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG THAT WAS BRILLIANT MORE CONTINUE MORE BRILLIANT MY BRAIN MALFUNCTIONING

5. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes X42, LemonTalk, mikemiami liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

great story

7. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

amazing story