Living Dead Girl
Author: H.J. Bender
Pairings: Brides/Anna, Velkan/Anna

Summary: Anna is abducted by the Brides, who then unleash the newly-made vampire princess upon her only brother.

Disclaimer: Original story, characters, etc. belong to Universal Studios 2004.

Crawl on me,
Sink into me,
Die for me,
Living dead girl.

She could hear the beast behind her, tearing through branches and brush with its mighty claws. Its paws thudded upon the ground at a pace nearly faster than that of her pounding heart, and she poured every ounce of her energy into her legs, praying to God all the while for deliverance from the peril of the werewolf charging behind her.

Just as she was certain she could feel the monster’s hot, sour breath upon her neck, the thicket through which she had been running suddenly thinned, revealing a precipice a few paces ahead—a dead end, in every meaning of the idiom. But she hadn’t the time to think; surviving was her only concern at the moment, so she burst from the forest and continued to race towards the edge of the cliff. Below she saw the plummeting drop into the river, and at the last moment she threw her weight backwards in just enough time to halt herself at its edge.

Butterflies churned in Anna Valerious’ stomach when she realised that she was doomed. Hearing a snarl, she whipped about to see the gigantic werewolf leap clear of the forest and come sailing through the air directly at her, gleaming claws outstretched to rend her body to pieces.
God, she prayed with her last thought, let it be quick.

And then, as if the spinning hands of time had suddenly been reigned, Anna saw a blur in the corner of her eye; before she could even process the thought, Velkan Valerious had knocked her safely to the ground, and the beast went soaring over the cliff with a high-pitched howl of dismay.
Anna struggled to free herself from her rescuer until she saw her beloved brother’s face hovering above her own. Worry had paled his handsome face and a sheen of sweat gleamed from his every feature.

“Oh Velkan!” she cried with joy, throwing her arms over her sibling’s shoulders and pulling him down on top of her body. “Oh thank God it’s you!”

“I’m sorry, Anna,” he said gravely. “I didn’t have time to shoot it. I tried but… God, Anna, I couldn’t bear to lose you. I’m sorry that I failed you. I should have been more prepared.”

“Velkan, you don’t have to apologise for anything. You saved my life.” She smiled at him warmly as she stroked the tears from his cheeks. “We will hunt the werewolf again. And this time we will learn from our mistakes.” She placed a tender kiss upon his brow, and suddenly the situation was not nearly as bad as it seemed.

Velkan, reassured, helped his little sister to her feet and then they gazed out at the river running through the narrow valley below. “Do you suppose it survived the fall?”

“I don’t know,” she answered, then gazed up at the darkening sky. “We must find the other members of the hunting party and return home immediately. Night is already upon us.”

They began to make their way into the thicket again, keeping close to one another in the rapidly dimming twilight. Velkan held his pistol ready, eyes scanning every side cautiously as he led his sister between the sharp branches that clutched at their clothing like bony fingers of the dead. Anna did similarly, casting glances both behind and ahead of them, tense and alert in the eerie silence of the woods.

So focused were they upon anticipating an attack from around them that they failed to take into account the trees above, and that was where their vulnerability was exploited.

A monstrous, wingéd creature dropped down on top of Velkan with a delighted hiss, and Anna involuntarily let out a shriek, darting forward to help her fallen brother. Half a second later and she too was smothered under the weight of a pale-skinned beast that dropped upon her, and as she turned her face upwards she saw the familiar, horrific countenance of Aleera grinning down at her through needle-like fangs.

“Hello, princess,” the vampiress cooed in an insidious voice. “You have been invited to our master’s castle, such an honour! Do join us for dinner, won’t you?”

And Anna was effortlessly wrenched from the ground and into the air, her ankles firmly clamped within Aleera’s hideous talons. Dangling upside-down, she witnessed Velkan struggling on the ground with the other vampiress and screamed to him, “Velkan! Shoot her! Velkan!”

Anna tried to grab hold of the branches that flew by her, but they all snapped off in her hands; she burst through the canopy and heard Aleera laughing above her. Blood rushed to the princess’ head, making her mind swim unsteadily as she kicked and struggled to free herself. “Velkan!” she screamed again as she was carried away into the cloudy night.

“Velkaannnn!”

On the ground, the gypsy prince valiantly fought against the vampiress Marishka, who seemed to take great pleasure in toying with him. Only when he managed to squeeze the trigger of his pistol and put a silver bullet into her abdomen did she relent, throwing him into a patch of briars and snarling as she took flight after Aleera.

“I’m not finished with you, demon!” he shouted, tearing himself from the thorns. “Come back and fight! I’ll put a stake through your heart yet!” He paused, and glanced about himself with sudden worry. “Anna? Anna, where are you? Anna!”

But his calls went unanswered. He spun about, calling her name with mounting desperation, until his boot clinked against something metal. He bent down to retrieve the object, and horror filled his heart when he saw that it was his sister’s crucifix. They had taken her, he realised, and she had lost perhaps the only thing that could have saved her.

“No, Anna…” he whispered, falling to his knees and clutching the cross in his fist. “Oh God, why…?

And then his tears robbed the rest of the words from his throat.
She must have passed out from hanging upside-down for so long, because when she finally awoke she had no recollection of losing consciousness. She sat up in alarm and gazed about her alien surroundings: she was lying upon a broad bed that was draped in thin, dark sheets, and the heavy bed-curtains were drawn back to reveal a startlingly dilapidated room, complete with dusty furniture and cracked, mouldy walls. It was deathly cold and Anna shivered, her breath forming a white cloud. Pale, dreary light shone through the narrow windows, revealing a landscape of jagged, snowy mountains in the distance.

“Do you like it, my love?” came the sultry voice from one side of the room, and Anna jumped defencively when she saw Aleera standing in front of the only doorway, smiling seductively in her human form.

“Where am I? What have you done to me? Where is my brother!” the gypsy demanded as bravely as she could, though her voice held a recognisable note of fear.

Aleera grinned and drew closer, hips swaying as she sauntered towards the bed. “You ask too many questions, princess. You should have listened to me earlier. Hm, such a silly girl.”

Alarmed by the vampiress’ non-threatening behaviour, Anna was in the act of springing from the bed when she suddenly bumped into a body that had not been there a moment ago.

“Going somewhere, my dear?” came Verona’s rich murmur as she affectionately drew Anna’s dark hair away from her face.
“Get off of me!” cried Anna, scrambling away from the eldest bride with disgust.

“Now now, Anna,” tsked Marishka, who appeared at the foot of the bed and began to crawl onto it with predatory movements. “Is that any way to treat your hostesses? We brought you all the way to our home so that we could share some time together.”

“Do you dislike us so much?” Verona asked with mock-hurt in her voice. “We mean you no harm, my sweet one. Our lord is attending to business far away, and we have grown weary of being alone.”

Anna began to feel oddly drowsy as their lilting voices filled her ears; she knew that this was their power she was falling under, but she could not seem to keep their words from seeping into her mind like a poisonous fog. There were three of them and only one of her, and without her crucifix she was powerless against them.

“Yes,” said Aleera as she too descended upon the bed, “without our master to keep us pleased, we are bored and lonesome. Won’t you stay and keep us company, my darling?”

Anna tried to muster words of defiance as her head was laid in Verona’s warmthless lap and long-nailed fingers began to unlace her corset. Marishka and Aleera drew in around her, removing her boots and outer garments with wicked smiles on their beautiful faces.

“Oh, come, Anna,” Marishka purred, opening the princess’ blouse and revealing her breasts, dark nipples taut in the bitter coldness of the room. “We would like so much for you to stay with us.”

“You cannot say that you would rather be outside in the snow,” Aleera pouted as she unfastened Anna’s trousers, drawing them down the shapely legs until they were removed entirely. The princess, dazed and senses reeling, was only vaguely aware of the rest of her clothing being discarded; soon she was completely nude, shivering in the frigid air as she lay helpless in this iniquitous nest of all things evil. Her tender, warm skin prickled with gooseflesh as she lay bare, radiating heat that the brides seemed to relish.

“So warm and alive,” Verona praised, sliding her hands over Anna’s neck and breasts. “I can almost feel the life in your blood.”

The princess gasped when the bride’s long fingernails grazed over her nipples, causing them to grow harder. Aleera leaned down to drag her tongue across Anna’s soft, flat belly, tongue lingering in her shallow navel before continuing downwards to the dark hair nestled between her legs.
“So sweet,” she sighed, pulling at one thigh while Marishka pulled at the other, spreading open Anna’s legs.

“Nnnh… no,” the gypsy moaned futilely, shutting her eyes tightly as she felt Aleera’s serpentine tongue begin to probe the epicentre of her warmth. “Don’t… please…”

“Do not cry, my love,” shushed Marishka as her face appeared before Anna’s. “We will be gentle with you.” And then the golden-haired vampiress brought her lush lips upon the mortal’s, drinking deeply of her mouth like a fine wine. Anna tried to turn her head and break the awful kiss, but never had she been kissed before like this, and her curiosity—aside from Marishka’s hand on her jaw—kept her from straying.

Verona continued to knead the princess’ breasts, playing with her nipples until they blushed a deep pink from the abuse; Aleera’s expert tongue explored the warm, slippery regions of Anna’s most intimate places, slithering between delicate folds of silky flesh and caressing the firm nub of her clitoris.

“Oh!” gasped Anna, breaking the kiss. “Oh God-!”
“Shh, we do not say that name here,” admonished Marishka, licking the girl’s throat.

Her words seemed to bring a brief moment of clarity to Anna, who blinked as if she were slowly awaking and found herself in a terrible predicament. “What… what is happening to me? What are… ahh!”

Aleera had plunged two fingers inside Anna’s body, and shivers of pleasure went through the princess, clouding out all reason once more and delivering her into the mercy of her captors. “Don’t dwell upon such things,” the red-haired vampiress grinned, moving her fingers in and out of the slippery tightness. “You are much prettier when you aren’t asking silly questions.”

The young gypsy closed her eyes, giving in to the desire blossoming between her legs as Aleera worked her with expertise.

“I think she is ready now,” Verona said, massaging Anna’s plump breasts one last time before combing the dark curls away from her pale throat.
“She looks like she wants it,” Marishka added with a giggle.

Anna vaguely wondered what they were talking about, but was too focused upon the wonderful feelings coursing through her belly as Aleera began to spread her fingers, wiggling them in a manner most delightful. She almost didn’t feel the dull ache in her neck as her artery was punctured; the only thing she was aware of was the drowsy, dreamlike feeling as her blood was gradually drained from her body by Verona, who drank with fervour.

“She is so delicious,” said the elder bride, licking her ruby lips. “You must taste her, sisters.”

Each vampiress took their turn sampling Anna’s blood, until the mortal was aware of her weakening pulse, the shallowness of her breath, and a creeping coldness in her body. She was dizzy now, slipping in and out of consciousness and yet still trapped in a realm of pleasure by the ministrations of these sinful vixens.

She did not know who it was that first offered their open wrist to her, but it was almost an instinct to place her mouth upon it and drink in the cool blood that flowed from the wound. Soon her world became obscured by the colour red as blood seemed to run all over her body; the brides shed their clothes and writhed in the slippery redness that slicked Anna’s flesh, for they bled themselves upon her with delight. Pale thighs and breasts and hungry mouths tangled about her, soaked with sin. Blood stained the bed sheets; she blacked in and out between orgasms, her legs wrapped around Aleera while she suckled Marishka’s cold breasts, and Verona tortured her in painful, perfect ways.

It was unreal, this orgy of lust and blood, and the next time Anna opened her eyes, she would be as cold and eternally beautiful as the monsters who had taken both her innocence and her life.

Sleep had had difficulty finding Velkan—now the sole surviving heir of the Valerious family—for the past few weeks. Though the gypsy prince had been tenacious in the search for his kidnapped sister, the royal search party had exhausted itself and were finally forced to tell him to accept Anna’s loss. Velkan was adamant in his belief that she was still alive, and continued to seek her on his own until he nearly killed himself with exhaustion. It had been roughly a fortnight since he had given up looking for his beloved little sister, and while the family responsibility weighted heavily upon his shoulders, he doubted his own ability to carry on.
If only it had been me, thought Velkan as he lay sleeplessly in bed. If only they had taken me instead… Anna would have had the strength to move on. She would have been able to bear this burden… Sister. What am I to do without you?

The light of the moon shone through the windows of his bedroom, casting pale blue light upon the floor while shadows of the bare trees outside danced across the ceiling; Velkan watched their movement with dull, listless eyes that had all but lost their life as he recalled the few fond memories he had shared with his sibling in their bleak little Transylvanian village.

Anna had been one of the few people in the prince’s life to make him truly happy; she had adored her older brother and given him a reason to be strong, and after Mother had died, Anna became the living reminder of the warm, tender-hearted woman over whom Velkan still shed tears. Father had become so callous after her death and rarely seemed interested in anything but fighting werewolves and vampires, or completing the family mission of killing Dracula. The man was obsessed, and never offered comfort or compassion to his children. Just last year the gypsy king had disappeared during a routine werewolf hunt, and had yet to be seen. Velkan and Anna knew in their hearts that he was dead, and now they had no one but each other.

And now Anna was gone as well…

Velkan shut his eyes tightly and turned over onto his side, allowing his tears to roll across the bridge of his nose as he tried to settle into a comfortable position. It was already past midnight, and the prince tried to make his mind blank in hopes that the lack of thoughts would help him find sleep more quickly.

Just as he was beginning to drift into a light doze, he felt a cold brush of night air against his back and vaguely wondered if he had forgotten to latch the windows. The notion soon began to fade in his head, and then he was once more roused by the feeling of a gentle hand on his shoulder.
Wishful thoughts, he imagined with a bitter heart. But she is gone for ever, and nothing can bring her back.

Velkan suddenly felt the bed mattress dip beside him as if someone had sat down, and no amount of imagination could accomplish such a thing; he rolled over onto his back and his breath died in his throat.

Anna’s face smiled down at him. “Hello, Velkan,” she whispered breathily, stroking his cheek.

The prince blinked his eyes several times, his heart pounding desperately as it wished so strongly to believe she was real, yet his mind knew better. This could not be his sister, thought Velkan. Truly it resembled her, but Anna was never so pale as this, nor were her lips as red—her eyes were filled with a strange light that made them glow almost blue, and the clothes that she now wore were things the princess would never have touched before: a thin black gown with a tight, low-cut bodice which revealed far too much cleavage, and long flowing sleeves. She was sitting casually on the bed, her legs folded comfortably beside her and revealing her supple thighs between the splices of her long skirt. She wore a short necklace of silver baubles, and dozens of thin bracelets on her arms that jangled as she moved. Her hair seemed wilder, flowing across her bare shoulders in a curling ebony cascade.

“I must be dreaming,” Velkan murmured, taking in Anna with yearning eyes.

“Then keep sleeping,” said the young woman, tracing her brother’s lips with her forefinger.

Velkan closed his eyes, too aware of the familiar flutter in his lower stomach as his beautiful sister touched his face with cool hands. It wasn’t natural to dream of one’s sibling in such a way, especially not after their death. It was disgusting, and yet…—Velkan opened his eyes again—he could not seem to resist her. She was so real that he didn’t want to miss a single moment, no matter how inappropriate she appeared: with her smooth breasts pressed tightly together and almost spilling from the bodice of her gown… and the womanly curve of her hips and bare legs…

Reading his thoughts, Anna smiled mischievously from above him and allowed her fingers to wander down his neck, flicking free the buttons of his shirt one by one until it lay open, revealing Velkan’s well-toned chest and stomach. She tickled his navel lightly with her fingernails, smiling at him knowingly as she dared to play with the soft hair on his chest.
“Ah-Anna…” the prince said hoarsely, and she gently shushed him.
“Hush, Velkan. You wouldn’t want to wake yourself, would you?”
“N… no, but-”

“Then sleep. Enjoy my company.” At this she lifted herself up and gracefully threw a leg over Velkan, seating herself upon his hips—she stared down at him lovingly. “Do you remember when we were young and used to play together in the forest?”

“Yes,” answered Velkan weakly, trying not to think about the weight resting on his tightening groin. “You were always the hero, and I was the werewolf you defeated.”

“True,” she admitted with a lazy smile, running her fingers across Velkan’s belly. “You were such a good wolf, though. When you snarled and growled it used to frighten me.”

“You never seemed to show your fear.”

“Perhaps not… but I felt it,” she murmured, deliberately pressing herself down on her brother’s hips, against his awakening manhood, “deep inside me. It was always there, and I knew it. Especially with you, Velkan.”
Oh what a horrific, wonderful nightmare this was—such a glorious, revolting…

“An-Anna, please,” begged the prince when she began to massage her small hands over his hardened nipples. “I… I cannot…!”

The ache between his legs had intensified the more his eyes roamed over his sister’s sensual body, and he could feel the intense heat of her most intimate of places burn against his throbbing erection. It was beastly how his body wished to mate with the flesh that was also his own, and it both abhorred and excited Velkan in ways that his rational mind could not express.

“Oh, big brother,” she crooned, squirming on his lap ever so slightly, “how dearly I would like to feel that fear in me once more, filling me up and consuming me…” She gathered her hair behind her head and held it off her shoulders, closing her eyes and biting her lower lip. “It would feel so wonderful to have it in me again, that which belongs to you and was created by you.”

She had begun to rock herself gently and the friction was maddening to Velkan, whose cock was now fully erect and desperately straining to be freed from his trousers; he gripped the covers in his fists and strove to keep his moans stifled. Why was he restraining himself? This was only a dream—a frightfully realistic one, most likely brought on by grief… but never had the prince seen Anna behaving in this way, in dreams or not. Never had he thought of her with anything but familial love and compassion, and to have that image of his doting little sister shattered by such wanton sexuality…

“Ah, Velkan,” panted Anna heavily, allowing her hair to fall down her back once more as she slipped the top of her gown from her shoulders; her heavy breasts bounced free from their confines, her rosy nipples taut and protruding from such intense stimulation. Her silver jewellery gleamed and sparkled in the moonlight, hard accents to her soft female curves.

“I have always loved you best,” she breathed, unlacing her bodice as Velkan could only watch with mind-clouding desire overtaking him. “Have you loved me as well, brother?”

“I… have,” he uttered raggedly, his hands reaching up to grasp her ample thighs. “More than anything else.”

Anna unfastened her bodice and shrugged her entire gown from her nude form; Velkan was breathing in gasps now, his hands sliding up to clutch her hips greedily. “You must prove it to me,” she murmured, placing her hands on top of his and guiding them over her lower stomach. “Prove that you love me, Velkan. Give this to your little sister—she needs you so much right now.”

“I will, Anna. I’ll do… anything…”

She smiled in a predatory fashion and then leaned down, flicking her moist tongue across her brother’s lips. Unable to bear such torture any longer, Velkan grasped the back of her neck and pulled her close, locking their mouths together in a ravenous, fast-paced kiss. Recklessly he plunged his tongue into Anna’s sweet mouth as she suckled his bottom lip until it was glossy and swollen. She placed her hands on his chest and rubbed her fingers against his pebbly nipples—Velkan similarly reached between their bodies to cup his sister’s tender breasts, caressing her nipples with his thumbs. She had become the forbidden fruit that he had longed to taste for years, every tender ripened inch of her.

Anna moaned softly and suddenly drew away, breaking the kiss as she sat back on Velkan’s knees and began to undo the front of his trousers. The prince pressed a fist against his mouth to hold back the cry in his throat when he felt his aching length be released from its cloth prison; it stood fully upright from his body, thick and engorged with blood, and his sac was painfully, deliciously tight. With little effort Anna wrenched his trousers completely off and tossed them aside. She gave a wicked grin as she leaned over his lap and rubbed her impossibly smooth, cool cheek against his smouldering cock, and this time Velkan was unable to keep himself from groaning.

“Anna-!” He never thought he would speak her name in such a way, but as he looked down as watched his little sister slowly swallow his member, he knew it would not be the last. “Oh Anna… oh God, please…”

She sucked gently at first and then harder, her velvety tongue teasing his cockhead and probing his leaking slit, stroking the sensitive underside. Her hand grasped what her mouth could not cover, rubbing smoothly as trails of saliva and pre-ejaculate trickled down the sides of his length. Velkan was already close to coming before Anna had begun these ministrations, and just when the prince felt as if he would spill himself in her mouth, Anna halted her actions and sat up, leaving her brother panting for breath and deliriously aroused.

“Not yet,” she murmured huskily, gliding her hand slowly down between her legs, through her small patch of dark hair, and slipping two fingers into her hot, oozing slit. She dipped in and out slowly, and Velkan watched in unspoken awe as Anna pleasured herself for a little while, his pulse pounding in his cock like a drum. “Ahh… ahn,” she moaned, grasping one of her breasts in her free hand and tugging on her nipple. “Do you… like what you see, big brother?”

“I do,” said Velkan, and she smiled drunkenly, withdrawing her fingers and placing them to his lips; he obediently opened his mouth and she dipped them inside, allowing him to suck the fleshy, tangy nectar from her fingers.

“And do you like what you taste?” she asked him, removing her fingers.
“Yes,” he answered lowly, licking his lips. Anna leaned down and kissed him deeply, laying herself against her brother’s chest, one leg on either side of his body. Velkan wrapped his arms around her waist, stroking her smooth back and caressing her long hair. Her soft breasts and belly pressed against his firm, muscled torso, amplifying their differences despite their shared blood.

He reached down to grasp each of her rounded buttocks in his hands, squeezing and massaging and causing her to moan into his mouth. He kneaded her upper thighs, spreading them farther apart; he slipped one hand between the crevice of her cheeks and found his sister’s slippery pocket of heat. With ease he inserted one of his large fingers into her tightness, and relished the small squeal she made in her throat. When he added another finger she broke the kiss, groaning desperately and lifting herself up slightly.

“Ahh, big brother,” she sighed, a smile playing on her lips as she craned her neck back. “Deeper.”

Velkan pressed into her and began a rhythm, in and out, and Anna arched in delight. “Nnnh, yes,” she breathed, feeling the largeness of her brother’s sex press pinned against her lower abdomen, throbbing impatiently. He finally withdrew his fingers—coated in her slippery honey—and began to stroke her clitoris. She gasped for breath and began to writhe, spreading her slender legs and rocking her hips.
The pressure building in Velkan’s groin was unbearable, and he wanted nothing more than to drive his cock into his sister, into that wonderfully wet furnace between her legs, and hear her cry his name. “An… Anna,” he begged roughly, his voice saturated with lust and his face glistening with sweat. “I want… I must…”

“Yes?” she teased, pulling herself upright. “Do you have a gift for your little sister?” She brushed her fingers along the underside of his cock, causing Velkan to growl in agony. Enough was enough—taking her by the hips, he sat up and pushed her backwards, pressing her into the sheets. Her hair spread out beneath her like a dark curtain as she smiled, reaching up to latch her arms about his neck and spreading her thighs receptively. Velkan ducked his head and caught one plump nipple in his mouth, sucking hungrily as he positioned himself between her bended knees.
“Yes, brother,” she coaxed, combing her fingers through his hair. “Yes… love me. Love only me…”

His swollen cockhead met with her weeping warmth, and in a single movement he had buried himself inside her soft, padded tightness. Anna cried out as she felt her brother filling her, stretching her, with his heated shaft of flesh.

Velkan’s head swam when he felt his sister’s body contract around him, hugging and holding him inside. Never could he become as close to Anna as this; never more would he be satisfied by anything but this sensation of complete union. “You feel… so wonderful,” he wept, nuzzling her neck as he moved his hips forward, pressing deeper into her clenching channel and then withdrawing slowly. “How I love you, Anna,” he whispered, repeating his movements until his cock slid easily in and out of her slippery sheath. “Forgive me… for this…”

“Nhh, Velkan,” she sighed, rolling her hips and bringing her knees up to press against his sides. “More.”

He gave her what she wanted, thrusting deeply and quickly, and then withdrawing slowly, enjoying the friction of her wet flesh sliding against his own. Velkan quickly lost the ability to remember anything before this moment, fixated upon worshipping his sister’s body, willing to sacrifice anything—even his eternal salvation—in order to fulfill these magnificent, unnatural desires.

He sat up slightly and took hold of Anna’s thighs, thrusting harder, grunting and sweating; he rocked his hips forward and back, in and out of the place that seemed to be made solely for his cock, as she lay squirming in delight and panting heavily. “Oh Velkan!” she gasped, her breasts bouncing from the force of his thrusts. “Oh my… dear, big brother…! Ah!”
She arched her back up off the bed as the first orgasm wracked her body. Velkan felt her velvety insides spasm and squeeze around his cock as he continued to pound in and out of her; it was more than enough to release the knot of lust that had formed in his loins. He fell down upon his sister, laying his forehead to hers as he drove himself into her a few more times, then began to pull out when he felt his sex tense for his release.
“No!” cried Anna, wrapping her legs around her brother’s hips and holding him inside of. “Come in me, Velkan,” she panted raggedly, hands locked around the back of his sweaty neck. “I want to feel you in me.”
“No-! Anna, I-” But it was already too late—Velkan groaned and surrendered, pushing his cock in to the hilt and pouring his semen into her as she orgasmed again, moaning loudly and writhing in delight when she felt the heat of his seed invade her. In another few moments she had calmed, and Velkan was allowed to untangle himself from her legs, pulling his wet member from Anna’s delicious heat. He collapsed on his back beside her, breathing heavily. His hand soon found hers, and he wove his fingers together with his sister’s, turning his head to gaze at her with eyes both passionate and ashamed.

“I love you, Anna,” he whispered. “I will… always.”
After a brief silence she propped herself up on one elbow, combing her fingers through her brother’s messy locks and smiling down at him thinly. “Even unto death?”

“Even unto death,” he answered, then his gaze drifted down her bare body—her full breasts and swollen nipples, the soft planes of her belly—and he brushed his fingers against her cool flesh, drawing imaginary circles around her shallow navel. “But I fear you’ve allowed me to do something which might harm you long after this night.”

At this Anna laughed, but it was not a laugh that Velkan had ever heard from her before—there was a note in her familiar song that had not been there before, and it was full of both sorrow and contempt. “My dear, simple brother,” she sighed airily, rolling over and hovering above him on her hands and knees, “your mortal seed has no effect on me. You forget that I am dead to you now.”

“Yes,” he murmured, reaching up and caressing her cheek sadly. “But you shall always live in my dreams.”

The smile slowly faded from Anna’s face until all traces of amusement had vanished; she quietly dismounted her brother and sat on the edge of the bed, silent and motionless for a long while as she stared at the night through the open window. Then with a few graceful movements she had gathered her black gown and put it on again, rising from the bed and walking to the window. She turned once to see if Velkan was still awake—he was, and he gazed at her longingly, passively, as if he knew the dream was at an end.

“I love you also,” she whispered almost inaudibly, and then, as the shadows of the trees shifted with the night breeze, she was gone.

† † †

The brides were waiting for her when she returned to the castle just before dawn.

“Well?” Aleera grinned wickedly. “Did you enjoy yourself?”
“I would have wanted to join you,” giggled Marishka, “but Lord Dracula says it is not polite to play with one’s food.”

Anna did not answer, but Verona noticed the new vampiress’ solemn expression, and said grimly, “You have failed to kill him, haven’t you, Anna?”

The once-mortal girl nodded without lifting her head, and the brides hissed in displeasure. “You gypsies are all the same,” Aleera muttered. “Failures and cowards.”

Marishka continued to smirk. “You spread your legs for your own brother and took no reward for yourself. You truly are a whore, Valerious. A filthy, incestuous slut.”

“Now now, sisters,” Verona chided playfully, wrapping her arms about Anna’s shoulders. “Give the fledgling time to spread her wings. She must feed soon, and there will be more chances for her in the future to destroy the last son of Valerious.”

The vampiresses dissolved into wicked murmurs of laughter that echoed throughout the icy shadows of Dracula’s castle, and Anna felt the small part of her heart that was still human shed bitter tears of regret.

Blood on her skin,
Dripping with sin,
Do it again,
Living dead girl.