List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Hooking Up With The Hudgens" with Vanessa and Stella Hudgens

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Hooking Up With The Hudgens" with Vanessa and Stella Hudgens

Hooking Up With The Hudgens
    With Vanessa and Stella Hudgens
    By LemonTalk
    Codes: MF, MFF, blowjob, inc, anal, squirt
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction; it never happened and never will
    A/N: Is that title right or should it be Hudgens's? Or Hudgens'? Either way, I hope you enjoy the hottest (imo) sister act getting down and dirty.

Naturally I couldn't believe my luck as a new Tinder user when I was matched up with a fit, stunning teenager almost ten years younger than me. Whilst I'd been sceptical at first, we quickly got to chatting and things soon turned flirtatious until she ultimatly invited me to come visit her on a day she had the house to herself.

It really should have set off a dozen flashing warning lights telling me to stay away, especially since she'd asked me to come straight to her house rather than a public place. However, the fact this girl claimed to be nineteen years old, a talented, flexible gymnast and was kinky in bed, I threw caution to the wind and risked it.

Fortunately for me, it paid off big time and shortly after arriving at what I'd learned to be her sister's house, I was laying back on a four poster bed getting high and making out with Stella Hudgens.

Neither of us had bothered dressing up for the occasion with her outfit consisting of little more than a tight sports bra and leggings. We knew full well this was just a casual hook-up so I wasted little time getting handsy on her bed, freely groping at her hot body.

Stella gave as good as she got, pushing my shirt off and running her own hands over my chest before taking the initiative and rubbing at the growing tent in my pants. I sighed into her mouth as she gripped me before I wiggled my hand down her leggings to make direct contact with her smooth sex which I was pleased to discover was already wet.

I rolled us over slightly until I was almost on top of her while I proceeded to tease her snatch, making her writhe and moan on the bed. Before long we were barely kissing and simply gasping and moaning into each other.

"You're so wet already Stell," I whispered.

"Uh-huh, I need it so bad," she whimpered while she clumsily fumbled with my belt.

When she finally got my cock out and into her eager, warm hands I made her groan out loud by gently sinking two fingers inside her. As she pumped my rod with both hands and I fingered her, I tugged her top down to let her sizable titties spill out which looked massive on her toned body.

"God damn, you're so hot," I muttered, grabbing at her tits, marvelling at how soft they felt.

"Mmmm…" she sighed with a wry grin, giving my dick an appreciative squeeze when I lowered myself to suck at her nipples, "Oh fuck-yesss!"

At this point I was so desperate to take her I was oozing pre-cum which Stella hastily made good use of to lube up her handjob.

"Nggh. I want this inside me! I want you to fuck me so bad…" she eventually groaned, her hips lifting off the bed to meet my fingers.

Unfortunately it's then that the two of us were interrupted by a door opening and closing elsewhere in the house followed by someone calling her name.

"Ugggh! For fuck's sake!" Stella grunts in frustration, rolling her eyes. "Wait here. I'll get rid of her,"

With that I let her up. She pulled her top back up and disappeared, closing the bedroom door behind her. I waited all of a minute before getting up and listening against the door where I could just about make out Stella's muffled voice.

"-said you'd be out all day!" she was saying.

"Austin had to cancel and, wait…oh my God Stella, how many guys have you got up there?!" another voice demanded.

"Wow Vanessa! Calm down, it's just the one this time. Jesus!"

"You're fucking insatiable, you know that? At least try and keep it down, I want to lay down for a bit."

"Hah! No promises sis!"

I quickly sit back down on the bed when I hear footsteps coming up the stairs and a moment later Stella enters.

"So who is it?" I asked innocently.

"Oh it's just my sister, it's fine."

"You sure, we could go to my place if you want?" I offered.

"It's fine! Really!" she insisted and I didn't argue again, especially when she climbed into my lap.

Her sister was quickly forgotten when I once again tugged her top down to lick at her breasts while I reached back to squeeze her round, bubble butt and pulled her up against my bare rod. She immediately began teasing my pole, rubbing her obvious camel toe against it until I couldn't take it anymore.

"Damnit, I gotta fuck you," I grunted.

"Hmmm, yeah!" Stella agreed before yelping when I rolled us over to lay her on the bed and positioned myself on top again.

In one swift motion I yanked her leggings down to her knees before pinning her legs back against her chest and poking her wet entrance with my cock. She was already so soaked I was able to easily impale the little slut, shoving my entire length inside her tight hole.

"NGGH-FUCK!" she groaned, arching her back as I filled her. "Yes. Do it! Fuck me hard!"

I didn't hold back for a second, holding her legs back and going to town on that pristine little cunt, driving down into her with long, forceful strokes. I wasn't at all surprised to discover that Stella was a loud lover as she moaned and begged for more.

"Jesus-oh my God! Harder! Make me take it!" her brow furrowed as I basically mounted her and drilled her into the mattress.

What was surprising however was that she made no effort whatsoever to keep it down despite her own sister being just down the hall. In fact, knowing Vanessa was currently being forced to listen to me hammer her little sister's cunt turned me on no end and only encouraged me to fuck her harder and really make her scream.

After feeling Stella climax on my cock several times I felt myself close to the tipping point and knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Come on, spray that load all over me!" she gasped, squeezing her sex around my pulsing cock.

I held out as long as I could inside her incredible, nineteen year old pussy before pulling out and firing several hot ropes of semen over her. Stella giggled as I rolled over to catch my breath beside her and she revealed she wasn't done with me yet by a long run.

I almost struggled to keep up with the energetic, hyper teenager as we spent the rest of the afternoon in her bed trying out any and every position her flexible body would allow. Eventually she climbed off me after riding me through round whatever it was. I'd lost count ages ago.

"I need a drink," I panted.

"Sure, help yourself to the fridge," she sighed, practically glowing as I found my underwear.

I headed out but it wasn't until I found the kitchen that I remembered Vanessa was still in the house and it was just my luck that she was sat at the breakfast bar as I walked into the kitchen in nothing but my underwear.

"Oh shit, sorry I forgot you were here," I stammered. "I was just grabbing a drink."

She cocked her eyebrow and watched as I awkwardly got a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Having fun up there?" she asked plainly, breaking the silence just as I was about to make my escape.

"Uhh-" I started, unsure how else I was expected to respond to that.

"Well if you get bored of her, feel free to come find me. I could do with some mindless fun tonight," she sighed.

Getting bored of fucking a girl like Stella Hudgens sounded pretty impossible but then again, an offer like that from Vanessa Hudgens was just as impossible to ignore. The mere idea of getting two sisters, the Hudgens sisters no less, in one day was enough to make my cock twitch.

I was unsure if she was even being serious so I laughed it off with a casual, "Will do," before escaping and heading back upstairs.

A few hours later Stella and I had passed out on her bed. We hadn't discussed it but apparently I was spending the night.

I suddenly jolted awake, the room reeking of weed and sex and briefly forgot where I was in the darkness. As my brain caught up and memories started coming back I relaxed again and checked the time to see it was almost 3am and Stella was still sleeping soundly beside me. Before going back to sleep I climbed out of bed as quietly as possible and headed into the dark hallway to take a leak.

On my return however I was distracted when a light from an open door down the corridor caught my attention. Despite my best judgement, curiosity got the better of me and I crept down to peer inside.

My eyes grew to the size of saucers as I see Vanessa Hudgens stark naked in bed with her legs spread wide and openly masturbating. I simply stood, stunned, in the doorway for some time transfixed on her hand as she used it to frig her audibly wet pussy.

"You never came to find me," she suddenly said.

"I was just on my way," I lied smoothly, noting the lustful look in her dark eyes and stepping into the room.

Whether she believed me or not I don't think it mattered, it was obvious I'd found myself in the right place at the right time because she seemed desperate for something more than her fingers either way.

"Get over here. I wanna suck your cock," she sighed, insistently rubbing her pretty pussy.

I hurried over while she scooted to the edge of the bed and opened her mouth wide to let me slide my shaft over her tongue and into her warm hole.

I simply stood there and let her do what she apparently did best as I was treated to an amazingly slow, sensual blowjob which made for a nice change of pace after the rough fucking I'd given her sister all day.

"God, that's so good," I ultimately sighed making the young actress smirk and sigh happily around a mouthful of cock.

She sucked me for a few more minutes before venturing lower to gently take my balls into her wet mouth one by one.

"Hmm, I love sucking cock," she told me, stating the obvious before going back down on me with a moan.

"Yeah? Even after it's been inside your little sister all day?"

Luckily for me that didn't cross the line and Vanessa grinned up at me with a devilish spark in her eye.

"Uh-huh, especially after it's been in that little slut all day!"

At that, I reached to run my hand through her dark hair before taking hold and urging her to take more of my cock down her dirty throat.

Vanessa offered no resistance as I held her head and pumped into her pretty face, looking up at me as her eyes watered slightly when I pushed extra deep and tickled the back of her throat and she fought her gag reflex.

To her credit she took it like a professional, taking my cock down her throat while simultaneously getting herself off with her fingers while I described the day I'd spent fucking her little whore sister.

Listening to my running commentary seemed to drive her wild with lust, moaning and twitching on the bed until I suddenly had to pull out in case I came in her mouth.

"Damn, you deep-throat even better than Stella does," I grunted while Vanessa stretched out and began leisurely stroking her clit.

"I heard you y'know? I was listening to you fuck her all day," she whispered. "...I didn't hear you take that ass though."

"Huh, not yet," I admitted, in truth I'd been so focussed on getting that teenage pussy I'd barely even considered it.

"Hah, bitch is holding out on you! You should go get it right now," Vanessa smirked mischievously.

"I bet you just want to watch."

"Ugh. Jesus I'm so fucking wet right now I'd let you fuck me on top of her!"

"Sounds good to me," I claimed, suddenly pulling her to her feet and almost carrying the small starlet down the hall.

"Holy shit this is bad," Vanessa giggled as we entered Stella's bedroom.

Stella was still fast asleep while I was busy bending her older sister over and preparing to enter her from behind. Despite her weak objections, Vanessa made no effort to stop me as she placed her hands on the bed and braced herself when I grabbed her hips and swiftly impaled her.

"Oh! Fuck that's big!" she hissed, still trying to keep quiet while I filled her wet hole.

I didn't hold back though, I couldn't believe what was happening right now as the whole bed started to shake with my wild thrusts.

"Pull the sheets off her," I directed.

Vanessa immediately did as she was told, tugging the sheets away and exposing Stella's young naked, sleeping form to the two of us. The whole situation had me feeling particularly depraved and I quickly ordered Vanessa to bend down and lick her sleeping sister's cunt.

"Ohmigod, I can't do that!" she blushed.

"I know you want to, I can feel how wet you are."

"Ngh. Fuck-"

"Spread her legs and eat her out!"

Finally she did it, reaching to pull Stella's legs apart before bending further over and tentatively licking her gleaming sex. The moment her tongue made contact I suddenly pushed her down more forcefully, urging her to devourer that wet, well-fucked cunt.

Vanessa moaned directly into her sister's pussy as I held her head in place and drilled her harder while Stella finally began to shift and whimper in her sleep, her body feeling the effects of Vanessa's exploring tongue.

"Her ass. Stick your tongue in her ass," I hissed, pushing Vanessa's head lower.

I smiled as she didn't resist in the slightest, delving down to gently rim her sister before carefully poking her tongue inside her butt. The action made Stella gasp and squirm in her sleep but it was a few minutes later when Vanessa was practically tongue fucking her backdoor that her body jerked and she finally woke up.

"Ohmigod!" she groaned, groggy and confused about what was going on.

She looked up at me through half closed, glazy eyes and I followed them as they traced down my body to see my cock balls deep inside another girl before she finally looked between her legs to see her very own sister there licking her butthole.

"What the-ugh-fuck! Nessa!" she squealed, her attempt to close her legs quickly halted when her sister grabbed them and pinned her down.

I watched as Vanessa moved back up and latched her mouth onto Stella's dripping cunt again. As she was skilfully worked over, Stella found it harder and harder to resist until ultimately rolling her head back and enjoying herself.

"I came to see him fuck your ass Stell."

"Oh God, this is so crazy!"

Hearing no objections to the plan, it was then I decided I was done waiting and pulled out of the older sister and moved to position myself at the teenager's sweet derriere.

"Don't go easy on her," Vanessa grinned, climbing onto the bed beside Stella to watch. "She gets fucked in the ass all the time; she's a good little anal whore."

With Vanessa having lubed her up already, I was able to firmly press against her backdoor which quickly opened to accept my swollen head.

"Oh! Fuccck!" Stella cussed, gritting her teeth as I stuffed her tightest hole.

I held her legs open wide to witness the lewd vision of my entire length disappearing into her scolding asshole. I was confident I wasn't going to last long at all, especially when Vanessa climbed on top of her sister and proceeded to hump her wet peach into her face.

Stella reached up to hungrily lap at her sister's cunt while I picked up the pace on her ass, intent on giving the submissive slut the ass-pounding of her young life.

"Oh my- GOD!" Stella suddenly screeched, her body jerking when Vanessa leant forward to bury three fingers inside her sister's snatch.

Stella came barely five seconds later. Her trapped body twitched violently while her moans were muffled by Vanessa's dripping clam.

I never wanted this moment to end but I lost it when Vanessa straightened up again, gasping desperately as she flicked her cunt against Stella's probing tongue. She rubbed her clit vigorously as all the edging she'd done during the night came to a head and she suddenly squirted all over her little sister with a loud erotic groan.

Seeing Vanessa's face blush and contort in blissful agony while she drenched Stella was enough to make me cum. I shot my load into Stella's sweet ass before pulling out and firing the rest over her pussy and stomach where it pooled and mixed with Vanessa's own sticky cum.

Post Thanks / Like

great story

3. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes whaywood13, wolfystyle, LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Great read, Lemon.

Definitely my favourite sister pairing as well.

5. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This was an amazing story, Lemon! Hopefully we can see more of these two in another part! :D:

7. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

the night is over, but I hope he has a day full of fun with the sisters.

9. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

okay, wait, wait, wait...finally got around to reading this just now and...holy fuck. Honestly, I think it's one of the hottest stories I've ever read!!! Jesus. This is definitely my kind of smut.

11. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes mikemiami, LemonTalk liked this post