Thread: "Birthday Wish" with Madison Beer

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Birthday Wish" with Madison Beer

Birthday Wish
    With: Madison Beer
    Written: griffent67
    Codes: MF, Finger, Oral, Spank
    Disclaimer: This is entirely FICTIONAL and is only fantasy

I don't know why, but for some reason I wanted to go to the beach. It's not like I would be going with a girlfriend, as I'm single. And I didn't have any friends to invite to go with me as I just moved to L.A. a few weeks ago. However, it just felt like I should be at the beach.

After getting ready, putting some beer in a cooler, and grabbing a towel, I drove to the closest beach. I quickly found a spot to sit and cracked open a beer. For as little time as it took for me to find a spot, it took less time for me to come to regret my decision to come to the beach.

You see, it's not horrible to be 25 and single in L.A. However, it is horrible to be 25 and single at a beach watching several couples and hot women clad in bikinis that barely covered anything. It's not even that I was bad looking... it's just that I wasn't the best looking, and I was also a very kind and humble guy. And as the saying goes, nice guys finish last.

I was reminded of this phrase and my loneliness after seeing a small group of people. Rather, I should say I was reminded after seeing one of the girls in the group. This girl was clad in a bikini that left little to the imagination. One wrong bounce or wave and her tits would have jumped out of her bikini top. Her bikini bottom had almost ridden entirely between her checks, showing her golden tan thick butt. And her legs seemed like they would never end.

She must have felt someone looking at her as she stopped walking with the group and turned looking, almost trying to find someone. After she saw my eyes on her, my heart stopped. I didn't know if she would come slap me, or have her guy friends come "talk" to me. However, to my surprise, she simply kept smiling, turned back around and caught up with the rest of her group.

After a few hours had passed and I had not saw this girl to apologise for staring earlier, I began to think she had already left, and that I should do the same. However, at that moment I saw a group that resembled the group I saw earlier that the mystery girl was with. They were up on a pier doing flips and other tricks off the pier and into the water. I saw a few guys and girls go, and then I saw her stand up on the ledge. I have to say, even from a distance the girl still looked hot as hell.

After a few minutes of what seemed like hesitation from her, she jumped doing a back flip into the water. However, she didn't instantly rise from the water like the rest of the group. After a few moments I began to worry and look to the rest of the group to see why she had not come up yet. The rest of the group was unconcerned and not paying any attention though. After 2 minutes had passed, my instincts kicked in and I ran into the water. I quickly got to the spot it looked like she had landed and dove down. With the water not being terribly deep, I was able to easily find her fighting the seaweed that had her leg trapped. After helping release her leg, I brought her back to the surface, and then to the sand where I laid her on her back.

"Ugh where the hell did they go?!" She asked.

"Who?" I asked back.

"My friends! The group I was with! Did they not see me drowning? I was a few minutes away from dying!" She said/yelled.

While I didn't want to upset her more, I also knew I would want the truth. So I said, "I'm sorry, but it didn't look like they were watching for you. When I ran into the water, I saw several of them start walking away."

"Those assholes! I can't believe them, I didn't even want to jump in the first place until they convinced me to!" She again yelled out.

After a few moments had passed and she had regained herself she said, "I'm sorry. I'm yelling and taking out my anger on you when you just saved my life. I would be dead if not for you."

"Don't mention it. I didn't see you come up and began to get worried and my instincts jumped into action." I replied.

"I just realised I haven't introduced myself or learned your name. I'm Madison, Madison Beer." She said, adding a cute smile with this.

Not realising she would actually want to talk, let alone know my name, I was shocked for a few moments before answer, "Dylan. My name is Dylan. And it's nice to meet you. Just wish it was under different circumstances."

She gave a brief giggle at my last line, before asking, "Well Dylan, do you have a spot to sit at where I can learn more about my rescuer?"

I took Madison over to where I had been sitting and offered her a beer. It didn't take long for us to click and start talking like two best friends who hadn't saw each other in years.

It didn't seem like we had been talking long when the sun began to set and she looked down at her phone.

"I hate to leave, but I do need to go soon. You've turned what was going to be the worst day, into an amazing day." Madison said.

I was sad at the thought of this being the last time I would see Madison, but understood she needed to leave when she looked up and asked, "Wait, actually what are you doing next Saturday?"

After telling her I had nothing planned, she asked for my phone and told me about her 21st birthday party next Saturday and put the details in my phone.

"You've got to be there!" She exclaimed while getting up. "I won't take no for an answer. It can be my way of thanking you for saving my life today."

After telling her I would go, she began to walk away before Madison stopped and turned around like earlier. However this time she walked back to me with a sexy like smile on her face and bent down in my ear.

"By the way" she said in a low voice, "I saw you checking me out earlier. I don't mind either, just like I don't mind you checking my ass out as I'm about to walk away. I just hope you like what you see."

And with that she got up, still with that sexy smile on her face, and walked away. I couldn't believe that had just happened, that she invited me to her party, that she knew I was checking her out, and was fine with it.

I couldn't wait till her party, not just to check out her body in whatever sexy outfit she wore, but also at the chance to talk to her again.

*1 Week Later*

I had just arrived to the venue and did not imagine all of the paparazzi and guests at the party. It was difficult moving around, in-between everyone talking, taking pictures, and security. However, I was finally able to grab a drink and find an empty table. Then a door opened and my eyes almost popped out of my head. The birthday girl came walking into the room in high heels that amplified her legs, a turquoise outfit that consisted of an extremely short skirt, and a bra that did nothing to hide her boobs jumping out.

"Damn that bikini was nothing compared to this outfit." was all I could think.

After Madison made her sexy entrance, she began going around the room and talking with everyone and taking pictures. She finally made her way over to me when her face lit up and hugged me.

"You came!" She exclaimed.

"Of course. I wouldn't miss your 21st birthday party." I said, trying not to check her out while right in front of her.

After going through pleasantries and taking a few pictures together she said, "You cannot leave without coming to see me first. It's my birthday and you can't say no to me today."

I quickly agreed. However, after she walked away I was left to try and make small talk with the other guests.

After a few hours and only getting a few minutes with Madison here and there, I decided I should probably leave. But first I needed to go say bye to Madison like she asked (and because I wanted one last look at her in this outfit before going home to jerk off to her.)

I found her fairly easily in the crowd and she must have read my mind as I was walking up as she asked, "Are you about to leave?" when I got close to her. After telling her yes, she told the group she was with that she needed to talk to me and walk me out.

"Let's go somewhere quieter where we can say bye." Madison said and led me out of the main room, down some steps. I didn't understand why it needed to be quite for us to say goodbye until she pushed me into the bathroom.

"Check if there is anybody in here." Madison told me while turning to lock the bathroom door. "No, there's not, but Madison, why did you bring us to the bathroom?"

"You didn't really think you were going to leave before I repaid you for saving my life did you?" Madison said while pushing me into the wall and pressing her lips into mine.

Her lips had the sweetest taste. It was like my hands had a mind of their own and quickly found their way to Madison's ass. Just squeezing and grabbing her butt made Madison begin moaning and push her tongue in my mouth. After running our hands all over each other and kissing for several minutes, I picked Madison up and put her on the sink. I moved fast in freeing her breasts of her bra and began licking and sucking her tits.

"Oh yea! Suck my tits! Ohhhhh and finger me too! Finger me while you suck them!"

"What was that? What do you want?" I brought my head up smirking, knowingly teasing her.

"Please finger me! Please put your fingers in my pussy! I'm already sooooo wet for yo-ughhhh YES!!!"

I cut off her begging by lifting up her skirt and jamming 2 fingers in her slopping wet pussy.

After roughly fingering her and grabbing her swaying boobs, Madison began screaming out, "YESSSS DYLAN!!! OHHHHH YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM!!" After pushing my fingers deep inside her, I felt Madison clamp down on my fingers and flood them with her juices.

I brought my fingers back ready to unzip my jeans when she grabbed my hand and brought the fingers that had just made her cum up to her mouth and slowly licked up all of her juices from my fingers. My dick had throbbed seeing her in a bikini and in her birthday outfit, but after fingering her and seeing this, I was rock hard.

After getting my jeans and boxers down, I pulled Madison's skirt up and wasted no time in thrusting into her causing her to squeal.

"Ohhhhhh... shitttttt... you... are... sooooo... BIGGGGGGG!!!" Madison yelled out in-between every one of my thrusts.

Seeing her face moan and her tits jiggle with every thrust made me never want to stop fucking her. I was thankful for the DJ upstairs because with every thrust Madison got louder and louder to the point she was screaming out.

"Yea? You like getting fucked in some bathroom by some guy you just randomly met huh?"

"Yes! Oh fuck yes!!" Madison yelled out

"You like being a little slut begging to be fingered and fucked?"

"Oh shit!!! YES!!! YESS TO ALL OF IT! I LIKE BEING A LITTLE SLUT! I CAN BE YOUR SLUT!" Madison screamed out again.

I couldn't help but smile at this and pull out. Madison looked disappointed at first, but I pulled her off the sink, turned her around, and bent her over the sink before she could say anything.

Madison instantly spread her legs and arched her back, thrusting that round ass out. I rewarded her doing this with a hard slap on her ass.

It took no time for me to re-enter her pussy and start slamming as hard as I could into her. With this angle I just looked into the mirror to see her eyes shut and her mouth as a big O. Seeing this I grabbed hold of her hair and pulled hard, forcing her head back.

"Yessss! Treat me like your slut!" Madison yelled out.

"Is this what you planned for your birthday? To be fucked in a bathroom" I grunted thrusting into her and slapping her butt at the same time.

"Oh you don't know what all I have planned for tonight! Just keep doing this and make me cum again and you'll find out! Madison yelled out.

I could feel her pussy tightening again, and knew I wouldn't last much longer so I let go of her hair and grabbed onto her boobs and began thrusting as hard as I could.

"OH SHIT! I'M ABOUT TO CUM AGAIN! YOUR BIG DICK IS MAKING ME CUM!" Madison screamed before I felt her pussy flood with her juices for the second time.

Feeling this, I knew I was close, "I'm about to cum. Where do you want it?"

"Inside me! I want you to fill me up! I want to walk back upstairs with your cum leaking out of me!" Madison said before I slammed into her one more time, dumping my biggest load inside of her.

After taking several minutes to catch our breath, we both redressed. Almost reading my mind, Madison asked, "Where do you think your going?"

"Well I was about to leave?" I responded.

"No, you're not leaving." Madison said. "Now that I've repaid you, it's time for my birthday present. And what I want from you for my birthday is for you to take me home and fill all 3 of my holes before the night is over."

Hearing all of this was enough for my dick to start coming back to life, but what Madison whispered into my ear next instantly got me hard.

"You can't say no to me on my 21st birthday. I was your slut in here, but when we leave, you and this bigggggg dick are mine tonight... oh and you're driving us back to my house... there's something else I would rather be doing with my hands and mouth." She ended these last few words with a wink before turning to unlock the bathroom door.

The end?

Last edited by griffent67; 02-28-2021 at 08:05 AM.

2. Thanks RallyVincentCZ, Expect, JU5TU5, taranev, Retrospec, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes Ts18, RallyVincentCZ, Expect, JU5TU5, Retrospec, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Let me know if you guys would like a part 2 and any advice you guys could give to make the stories better!

4. Thanks RallyVincentCZ, JU5TU5, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes RallyVincentCZ, JU5TU5, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Please make a part 2, would be awesome to see more Madison Beer action

6. Thanks RallyVincentCZ, whaywood13 thanked for this post
    Likes RallyVincentCZ, JU5TU5, whaywood13 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Retrospec View Post
    Please make a part 2, would be awesome to see more Madison Beer action
    Me too.

8. Thanks RallyVincentCZ thanked for this post
    Likes RallyVincentCZ, JU5TU5 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes do a part 2

10. Thanks RallyVincentCZ thanked for this post
    Likes RallyVincentCZ, JU5TU5 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, griffent67, simply an amazing story of pure bliss with a classic storyline that Im always fond of (rescuing the damsel) and the erotic scenario was absolutely ripe with passion and desire befitting a bible like Ms. Beer. It's not my birthday anytime soon but thanks for making my wishes come true with this simple but scintillating story of the hotter ladies around. And thank you for the sequel, too.