Page 1 of 231 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: GENERAL Story ideas!!

Post Thanks / Like

idea GENERAL Story ideas!!

Post Your Story Ideas and Requests...

2. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk, mikemiami liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I would love to see something with Kate Beckinsale but then i'm completely biased.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm liking the series Miley being corrupted by her uncle, that's some good reading
    Kate Beckinsale would be different, don't think I've ever read a story about her. And feel free to throw us another Tag Team Tween episode when you've got time, lol, I was loving those too!

Oh and something with Katy Perry would great too, that is one hell of a body to be explored!

Post Thanks / Like

In regards to Katy Perry there was one I wrote just a few weeks ago and I'm still working on part 2. I'll definitely be writing up more stories with her in mind, especially with Katy's straight laced christian lifestyle/upbringing, and recent lesbo encounters and interracial BF, etc.

As for Beckinsale she's a personal favorite. Oh, and there was that other story wrote with her
    which I did at the start of the year.

ROCK CONCERT
    with Katy Perry

WAKE UP CALL
    with Kate Beckinsale

Post Thanks / Like

Definitely support more Audrina Patridge. Lazy-eyed whore needs to be used right.
    Definitely.

Anyone have ideas/scenarios they'd like to see her in?

I was thinking about doing something in the way of her sister and those tattoos --- or just doing a drunk club scene hook up (in las vegas etc) seeing as she seems to enjoy going to clubs and bars so much.

I actually half heartedly wrote up a F/F scene between her and Heidi Montag a few years ago --- back when The Hills was popular but then thought better of it.

7. Likes NowHiringHenchmen liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I wanted to do a chapter with Audrina (well, start because I never seem to finish anything at the minute, lol) but I couldn't figure out what situation to put her in.

I did have an idea for Mike G meeting Khloe Kardashian in a semi deserted first class cabin on a night flight to somewhere, maybe I could replace Khloe for Audrina

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TPG View Post
    Anyone have ideas/scenarios they'd like to see her in?

I was thinking about doing something in the way of her sister and those tattoos --- or just doing a drunk club scene hook up (in las vegas etc) seeing as she seems to enjoy going to clubs and bars so much. I actually half heartedly wrote up a F/F scene between her and Heidi Montag a few years ago --- back when The Hills was popular but then thought better of it.
    Drunk club scene sounds good. Personal preference is that she doesn't make it out of the bar and ends up the establishment's temporary, bathroom-based cum Dumpster. Just for the night.

Most of your stories (that I've read) seem to focus on one-on-one, so I understand if that doesn't work.

Post Thanks / Like

Can't wait for Adventures of Matt Ford: Michalka sisters and another Miley.
    Some great reads you have created TPG keep it up.

Post Thanks / Like

I did have an idea for Mike G meeting Khloe Kardashian in a semi deserted first class cabin on a night flight to somewhere, maybe I could replace Khloe for Audrina
    That sounds awesome. maybe hook up with her while on a flight down under (as its a 17-hour flight she made last year for the oz MTV awards here in sydney). Would love to read that. And something tells me she'd be up for it if given half the chance.

Personal preference is that she doesn't make it out of the bar and ends up the establishment's temporary, bathroom-based cum Dumpster
    I like the way you think. lol. I can see her getting plastered one night (after being distraught over a break up) and just "letting lose" in a club and getting caught up in a gangbang in the mens toilets --- and just going crazy and releasing the true whore from within! Hmm, I'll have to look into writing that up --- audrina vs. ten men.

Can't wait for Adventures of Matt Ford: Michalka sisters and another Miley.
    Thanks esr123. Right now I'm working on those two stories exclusively today --- hope to get a lot more done. And the Alyson and Amanda Michalka one should be good, considering its based on a true story --- something that actually happened to me in 2005. lol

Post Thanks / Like

I dunno, I really have a thing for Kylie lately, and now with her north american tour I've been playing around with a few backstage scenarios...and naturally throwing Dannii into the mix.

As for other ideas...Would love to read a Fox/Seyfried on set or trailer "practice" kiss/fuck. And a Rihanna story would be awesome too, maybe she lets loose or gets her revenge after the beating and takes out her frustrations with a few one night stands?

Aren't there recent rumors that she hooked up with Justin Timberlake while working in the studio together? Wonder how Jessica Biel feels about that/how she would react (in our twisted version). Now that would be a sight to see...Rihanna with Jessica Biel fight/fucking. Wonder who would win in that fight?

Page 1 of 231 123451151101 ... LastLast