Page 3 of 231 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: GENERAL Story ideas!!

Post Thanks / Like

Great minds think-a-like buddy. Finally been doing some work on my stories this week and I've seen pics of Sophie Monk and even Paris Hilton in little outfits that have made me think of a Halloween special. I'd do it as a stand alone story, spun off from my main one.

I'm sure Mike's mentor Titus King would be throwing some big celeb packed ball or party in the Hamptons or in LA. Could be like giving a kid the keys to a sweet shop, lol!

So many hottie/outfit's to choose from I've seen sexy Snow Whites, Dorothy from the Wizard Of Oz, sexy brides (even a sexy bride of Frankenstein), Yellow Cab outfits, coppers, nurses, a ladybird, Red Riding Hoods....it's almost too much And I've not even mentioned my personal fave, the naughty schoolgirl, lol

Also thought of doing a big NYE ball/party idea too.

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome. Yeah that kind of reminds me of those pix of Kate Beckinsale a few years back, drunk with a friend, and all dressed up as a sexy school girl.

Post Thanks / Like

Loved those pics

Been working out a Halloween spin off. And one name just keeps coming back to the top of the pile....Vanessa Hudgens

Post Thanks / Like

I see what you mean. Jesus I could write a 10-part series soley based on those legs alone.

I'm still surprised (might have to take it upon myself to do it one day) that no one has written up a blackmail scenario with her and those naked pix. You just know that if you stumbled across them first, you would definitely blackmail her, and score a fucking blowjob at least, no? hehe

Post Thanks / Like

That settles it - just viewed some of Olivia Munn's latest twitter pix - and now I'm on a mission to do a story about her!

Post Thanks / Like

OK so I've had a little brainstorm here and I was thinking about writing up a fresh new story (I need a break from my old list of incomplete projects) involving Stacy Keibler and Laura Vandervoort (as sisters).

So I thought I would throw the idea out there and see what people thought, and if they had any fantasies/ideas involving the two --- since I'm pretty much open to anything. Should I do a story about a guy dating/sleeping with both sisters? Or should I make it a F/F story? Or both?

Anyone have an idea of what they would like to read involving them?

Post Thanks / Like

Goodness, Miley Cyrus seems itching to pick a fight these days.

After blasting the hugely successful vampire franchise Twilight, the 17-year-old Hannah Montana sensation has chosen two new high-profile targets to vent her rage on: Angelina Jolie and Madonna.

Apparently, Cyrus disapproves of how Jolie and the Material Mom have placed their children in the public eye, Irish Central reports.

In an interview with an Irish celebrity TV show (Cyrus recently landed in Dublin as part of her Wonder World tour), Miley told interviewer Lisa Cannon that she "really disagrees with" the way Madonna and Jolie have allowed their brood to be in the spotlight, tsk-tsking that the children have no say in the matter.

Hmm, do I smell a story idea here --- Miley vs. Angelina and Madonna? I can see Angelina maybe teaching the pop princess a lesson or two --- and god knows Madonna would probably be interested in giving her a few private "instructions" as well...

Post Thanks / Like

I was just going through a few twitter accounts and found this addition from Maria Menounos in Vegas this morning.

Maria wrote:
    "OK...weird...in bathroom at vegas airport and I see a note that says "a note for you".....what do I do?? Scared!"

Is it just me, or is this a great idea for a story? There are like so many ways you could go with it (the letter concept) be it the stalker route, mistaken identity, ex lover, etc.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know why but this pic gives me so many ideas... Taylor Swift the sexy new neighbor? Right away I'm imagining a few drinks, and a private house warming party for two... some dinner and drinks which naturally develops into something more?

from that to this...

Post Thanks / Like

This random pic of JoJo from Twitter has had me itching to finish a lil somethin' somethin' I've been cooking up for a while....

....just something about her in it...dayyum!

Page 3 of 231 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast