Thread: Selena Gomez Gets Gangbanged (chain story)

Post Thanks / Like

Chat Selena Gomez Gets Gangbanged (chain story)

Selena Gomez Gets Gangbanged (Chain Story)
    Written by MacedMan
    Disclaimer: This post and all posts following it are fictional, if you are easily offended do not read on.

Story Rules: There aren't really any big rules per say, write as long or as short an addition as you'd like. I recommend just writing a short story from the perspective of one of the gangbangers, but you can describe a portion of the gangbang from a third person perspective or shit you can even do one from Selena's perspective if you want. Let's not worry too much about continuity, let's just try to have fun with it. Maybe once everyone has had their fill I can write up an concluding part to the story and we can start on another one?

(For Inspiration)

Selena Gomez stood waiting outside of the apartment. She was wearing the same black bra and panties from the Hands To Myself video plus a trench coat to cover it up, just like the guy had asked. She'd even gone ahead and done her hair and make up the exact same way, she figured if you're gonna do something, you may as well do it right.

After several minutes of waiting, the door finally opened and the man from the picture was on the other side.

'Wow,' he said, somewhat timidly, as if he hadn't expected her to show up at all. 'You're even more beautiful in person.'

'Thanks,' she said, even though he was paying to have sex with her, Selena thought that the man was sweet. 'Can I come inside please?'

'Of course,' he said, somewhat awkwardly, moving out of the way to let her into the apartment. 'Can I take your coat?'

'Can I see the money?' Selena asked immediately.

The guy stammered a bit as he spoke. 'Yeah, of course, right over here,' he said, leading Selena into a room with a small mattress on the floor.

A briefcase leant up against the wall, the man quickly grabbed it and placed it on a small table in the corner of the room. 'It's all here,' he said, opening up the briefcase and showing Selena the two million dollars cash inside.

Selena smiled and dropped her trench coat, revealing her sexy young form, perfectly moulded to the bra and panties.

'Fuck,' the man said simply, as he gawked at her body.

He reached out and grabbed her tit through the bra, and then leaned in to kiss her. She closed her eyes and let it happen, deciding that the man was actually a pretty decent kisser. 'I can't believe this body,' he said as he let his hands down from her tits to her waist, sizing up her perfectly shaped ass.

'Thanks,' she said awkwardly, not sure of how to really navigate the situation.

'We're just going to kiss for a while, is that alright?' The man said, as he squeezed her ass.

'That's fine with me,' she said, thinking to herself that this man might not be so bad after all.

The two kissed for a little while after that, he made sure to check out every nook and cranny of her young body that he was able to. Eventually her undid her bra and pulled down her panties, so that her entire body was in view. 'This is incredible,' he said as he squeezed her bare titty with one hand and rubbed his fingers along her shaven pussy with the other.

'Can you please take my clothes off for me?' He asked.

'Whatever you want,' she said as she began unbuttoning his shirt. 'What was your name again?'

'My name…' he said as she slowly pulled his shirt off and moved down to his belt. 'I can't tell you that… but you can call me master,' he said, smiling at her as she pulled down his jeans and underwear, revealing his semi hard cock.

'Okay master, what would you like to do to me next?' Selena said, smiling at him cheekily, thinking that if she had just met this guy at a bar, she'd probably have gone home with him for free.

'If you don't mind,' he said, squeezing her nipple with his fingers. 'I'd like to eat your pussy, I want to get you nice and wet,' he said, taking her by the hand and taking her to the small mattress which was only a couple inches off the floor.

'Go nuts,' she said, laying down on her back and gesturing for him to do as he pleases.

He got on his knees and placed his hands between her bent legs, pulling them apart as she leant forward and took her pussy in his mouth. He poked and prodded at her pussy, clearly very experienced, it was sending her into mild fits of pleasure. She couldn't believe how someone like this thought they had to pay for sex, she decided that she would pay for head as good as he was providing.

'Master!' She moaned. 'Yes Master! Right there!' She exclaimed as he dug his tongue deeper into her pussy.

He ate her out for a little while longer until eventually she couldn't stand the pleasure anymore. 'Yes! Fuck! Right ohmygod! Fucking there!' She screamed as she came hard.

'Ahh,' she moaned, gasping as sweat and pleasure rushed over her body. 'Thank you,' she breathed as she pulled his head away from her pussy.

'No problem,' he said, getting up onto his knees and pulling her up to join him.

'That was the best orgasm I've ever had,' she said as he climbed to her feet and she stayed on her knees.

'I've had a lot of practise,' he said, as he pushed his hardening cock toward her face.

'You don't have to… you don't have to pay women for that,' Selena said as she grabbed his cock and began jerking it. 'You could get any woman you want? Why do you think you have to pay?'

'A woman like you would do what I want you to do for free,' he said, as she jerked his cock, smiling at him as she pulled it toward her awaiting pink lips.

'What do you mean?' She questioned.

'Come on in guys!' Her master called out.

'What?' She said, letting go of his cock as a row of nine naked men walked into the room, each of them with their cocks in their hands.

'I want you to suck off every one of these men,' he said as she looked up at him in shock and anger.

'No fucking away,' she said, standing up immediately, tits jiggling as she headed toward the exit.

'I have more money,' her master said causing her to stop.

'How much more?' She asked, turning slightly.

A couple of the guys in the line-up grinned knowingly, clearly having seen similar events transpire before.

'How much do you want?' he responded.

'Ten million,' she said, thinking there was no way he'd have that money on him.

'Done,' he said and pointed toward the last two man in the line-up who immediately left the room and came back with two briefcases each.

'That makes it ten million including the two that I showed you at the beginning,' her master said.

Selena looked at the door to the briefcases to the line-up of horny men and then back to her master. 'Fine, but you're a perverted piece of shit,' she said as she walked back toward him.

'Yeah well, you're a slut who'll let ten strangers gang fuck you for a little bit of money,' he said as he pushed her back down onto her knees where she started. 'Now suck my cock.'

2. Thanks duob, X42, taranev, yossairian, mikemiami and 4 others thanked for this post
    Likes duob, X42, MacDennis, yossairian, mikemiami and 4 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Selena Gomez Gets Gangbanged (chain story)
    Written By TPG

I only agreed to go to the "party" cause one of the guys insisted there'd be good pussy there. Had I known the pussy in question would be in the form of one Selena Gomez, I might have dressed for the occasion.

As it turned out this was unnecessary, as I now stood there in a packed scrum, waving my hard cock in the starlets face while she was completely surrounded. Amusingly enough the pint-sized diva didn't seem to know what to do, or how to proceed. So I decided to help her out, and took her hand and placed it on my penis.

I watched her visibly jump as she realized just how hard I was.

"Go ahead." I encouraged. "These cocks aren't going to jack themselves."

Suddenly, the singer flashed me a narrow stare and seemed defiant.

"What makes you think I'd let you or your friends fuck me tonight?"

Despite her words, I felt her fingers curl around the base of my shaft and squeeze my cock tight.

"Fucking tease. Look at you." I growled back. "It's not every day a girl gets an opportunity like this. All these cocks are hard for you, Selena."

The petite starlet was about to say something witty when I grabbed a fistful of dark hair, and jammed my cock into her wet mouth. She moaned as I flicked my hips and proceeded to fuck her pretty face, while she now jacked off two of the other guys around her.

"Good. Good girl." we groaned in approval. "There you go. I knew you'd be a natural born cock-sucker."

The boys chuckled as I now manhandled the exotic beauty, and quickly forced more of my meat-stick into the back of her narrow throat.

"Yeah." I encouraged. "That's right. Look up at me. Look up at me with those dark eyes while you suck my dick."

Selena moaned as she slipped the cock from her mouth with a loud pop.

"Ugh. You're so vulgar."

I responded to this comment by snatching the back of her head and smacked my fat bell-end against her chin and lips, causing her to squirm and groan again.

"Ugh. Fuck." she panted erotically.

"Stick out your tongue." I directed. "Tell me you want this cock back in your mouth."

"UGH—I want it."

"Louder! So the boys can hear you."

"UGH. I want it!" she repeated. "I want your cock in my mouth! Please."

"Good girl." I replied. "Maybe if you're good at sucking dick I'll pass you on, then we can talk about who gets to fuck you tonight."

"—nngh. I can't believe I'm doing this." she gasped, as her mouth was quickly filled by another dick.

I took this opportunity to reach down and play with her pebble-like nipples, both of which were rock hard. When I reached down further to twiddle her clit, she moaned with a mouth full of cock and shook wildly.

"Please."

"Hmm. Sensitive huh?"

Selena nodded as I walked over to pick up her disused panties and brought them up to my face. The sheer scent of her cunt was intoxicating, and when she noticed what I was doing, it only seemed to turn her on.

"You're such a pervert."

"Yeah. I can smell your cunt from here." I told her. "—bet you taste real good too."

"Fuck-Yeah." the guys agreed. "I want a piece of that ass next."

Several of the boys now openly jacked off as Selena attempted to service three or four of the men at a time. I finally pulled her up to her feet and spun her around to show off her bare-naked ass to everyone.

"God damn, you really are a hot little package aren't you." I grinned. "Maybe if you fuck well, we'll let you leave with those briefcases."

As the singer attempted to argue the point, I reached down with two fingers and abruptly jammed them deep into her young cunt, slamming them knuckle-deep, and rocking her to her very core. I curled my fingers up inside, and proceeded to stimulate her G-spot.

"ohmigod—" she moaned audibly.

Judging from the tortured expression on her face, I could tell I was pressing all the right buttons, and that it wouldn't take long to get her off. In fact to everyone's surprise, particularly Selena's, she soon gripped my forearm and began to shake violently as I essentially finger-blasted her in front of everyone, and made her come...loudly!

"ohmigod. ohmigod. please."

"Come on. Cum." I hissed in her ear. "Cum all over my fingers, you little cunt. Cum in front of all these men."

To my delight, Gomez didn't just orgasm but she proceeded to squirt all over the floor, as my fingers worked a mile a minute.

"oh—FUCK!"

"Good girl." I finally grinned while licking my juice-soaked digits. "Batter up! ...who wants her next?"

Selena slumped to the floor and gasped.

4. Thanks duob, X42, taranev, yossairian, mrblonde and 4 others thanked for this post
    Likes duob, X42, MacDennis, yossairian, mrblonde and 4 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Selena Gomez Gets Gangbanged (chain story)
    Written By LemonTalk

With Selena kneeling in a puddle of her own squirted juices and her feet already covered in jizz, she was no longer blushing and was starting to unabashedly allow herself to get into the lewd event, hungrily alternating between the multiple hard cocks she had pointing at her from all angles.

Soon enough it was my turn again to get those soft lips wrapped around my cock. I took a firm hold of her head and drilled her pretty face, all while she looked up at me with her dark, lustful eyes. I spent some time giving her throat a break and fucked the inside of her cheek, making her moan and drool whorishly around my shaft. But once I had had my fun with her mouth, I figured it was time for more so while she moved on and got her face stuffed again, I moved behind her.

There, I repositioned the young starlet onto all fours before giving her tight Latina ass a sharp spank.

"NGGh-" she grunted, recoiling slightly as a red hand print started to form.

"You like that?" I asked, rubbing her ass. "Like when we're a little rough with you?"

"Mffgh...uh-huh," she nodded obediently, struggling to make much sense as she continuously had someone's dick slipping between her lips.

Nonetheless, I rewarded her with another loud smack, making her groan again.

At this point, Selena was absolutely beside herself as she was groped from all angles by these complete strangers but she really lost it when I leaned forward and proceeded to shove my tongue into her tight backdoor.

"Whoa! Oh fuck...ohmigodd-" she gasped, glancing over her shoulder to meet my eye as I hungrily tongue-fucked her ass.

Meanwhile I moved my other hand lower and between her hot thighs to make contact with her dripping cunt, feeling how wet and ready she really was when I effortlessly slipped my fingers inside her. I stayed in that position for a minute, feasting on her twitching ass while fingering her tight little hole until she couldn't suck cock for moaning and gasping, her mouth simply hanging open as the next guy filled her from the other end.

"So, are you going to let us fuck you tonight or what?" I finally asked, moving to slide my cock against her sensitive cunt lips, smearing her wetness all around.

"Ugh. Jesus..." she groaned, her head dropping as she reluctantly considered it.

Her brain told her a firm no, it was a bad idea and would ultimately just come back to bite her in the ass. It had been risky enough coming here tonight for just one guy but this was quickly getting out of hand.

But on the other hand, her body was on fire and wanted nothing more than to be absolutely ravaged by this group of men, no matter the consequence. In fact, she couldn't remember the last time, if ever, she'd wanted or needed a hard cock inside her so bad than in this very moment.

"Okay...fine," she ended up whispering.

"Hmm? What was that?"

"Fucking hell," she hissed before raising her voice. "I said fine! You can fuck me so just get on with it!"

She emphasised the point my pushing her ass back and grinding against me briefly, displaying some impressive hip action which told me this slut would be a hell of a ride if she got on top.

Despite her tone and comment, I could tell she wanted this as just as much as everybody else in the room so I smirked and continued to simply tease her while she rocked herself against me, desperate to have me enter her.

"What are you waiting for?" she finally whined, looking back.

"Tell me what you want," I said plainly.

From the immediately change in her eyes, I knew she'd caught on.

"I want to get fucked! Is that what you want to hear?" she hissed. "I want all of you to fuck me so hard I can't walk tomorrow!"

She looked me straight in the eye as she said it, still surrounded by men groping her tits or beating off inches away from her face. Just as she was about to open her mouth and continue her filthy demands, one guy cut her off with a sudden grunt.

"Ahh, shiiiit-" he groaned before he lost control and erupted, blasting Selena with an unexpected face full of hot cum.

"Ugh! Fuck!" she shrieked as he unloaded with several spurts going straight into her open, shocked mouth.

While she was momentarily distracted, I took the opportunity to quickly move my cock up and slammed into her from behind, filling her velvet glove-like pussy with my thick cock.

When I grabbed her hips and started fucking the sexy starlet, she quickly forgot about the cum she had dripping down her chin and started to moan along with me.

"Ugh. Fuck yeah. Just like that..." she gasped as I fucked her hard and fast.

I was eager to feel her cum over my cock, desperate to feel that hot cunt spasm and squirt more all over me.

"C'mon, harder! Fuck me harder!" she groaned. "Pull my hair!"

I grit my teeth and immediately did just that, grabbing a fistful of her thick hair and cocking her head back, making her grunt appreciatively as I now nailed her even deeper than before.

The moment her head was lifted, Selena got another cock shoved into her open mouth and down her narrow throat, almost making her gag.

I knew I wasn't going to last long at all inside that incredible cunt so it was lucky when Selena started twitching and her legs kicked up when she came, unable to make much noise beside a low scream, muffled by the cock lodged in her mouth.

Somehow I managed to hold out when I felt her cunt clamp down and try to milk my cock for cum.

Instead, I tightened my grip in her hair and hurriedly pulled out and spun her round to face me. Once again, I filled her hot mouth but this time had the benefit of forcing her to taste her own sweet pussy.

She moaned and hungrily licked it up and a moment later I was done, firing several thick spurts of jizz down her greedy throat and firmly holding her head down to ensure the little whore swallowed the lot.

Selena was panting heavily when I was finally finished and she let her head fall into the mattress, unwittingly presenting herself to whoever was going to step up next...

6. Thanks duob, X42, taranev, yossairian, TPG and 3 others thanked for this post
    Likes duob, X42, yossairian, TPG, mrblonde and 3 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Selena Gomez Gets Gangbanged (Chain Story)
    Written By: TheLW

After watching the Latina beauty swallow a load of cum, I walked up behind her and pressed my rock hard cock up against her soaking wet pussy, before pushing into her as the starlet let out a moan. I started thrusting into the actress slowly at first before quickly picking up the pace, slamming my cock into Selena Gomez's sex hole, harder and harder as the sound of my balls slapping against her skin echoed throughout the room.

"Ohhhh! Uhhhh!" The songstress cried out as I fucked her.

As I continued to destroy Selena's cunt from behind, another 'gentlemen' walked up to us and fed the singer his dick. The man would grab a handful of the starlet's hair and started to face fuck her as we spit roasted the slut for several minutes, until I was hit with an idea.

"I have an idea." I said to the guy face fucking Selena. "Let's double penetrate this little bitch."

"Fuck yeah, man." He answered back. "...Let's do it."

With that I pulled out of the starlet's pussy, helping the 5'4 actress to her feet, before the other guy and I lifted Selena off of her feet and into the air before lowering her onto his prick. Selena would wrap her arms around his neck as she bounced up and down on his dick, as I lined my cock (covered in the actresses pussy juice) up with her asshole and eventually entered her back door as she let out a grunt.

"Uhhhh! Ahhhh!" The singer moans.

With the actress sandwiched between us, we wildly fucked the shit out of her, stuffing her ass and pussy with hard cock, as Selena let out moans of pleasure due to the double penetration she was taking. Eventually, we managed to get our thrusts going in a rhythm, every time I would thrust into the singers ass, he would start to pull out of her love mound and vice versa, working Selena over like a see-saw, as she bounced up and down on our dicks.

“Holy shit! It feels so fucking good.” Selena Gomez screamed out as we worked our dicks into her holes, in unison with one another.

After getting both of her holes fucked for a good ten minutes, Selena's body starts rocking as she reaches an intense orgasm, at the same moment my cock starts to throb and I erupt, unloading my cum inside of her rear end. As I pull out, the other man walks over to the mattress (with Selena still on his hard cock), before dropping her onto it. The man then stands over the Latina singer, and starts to masturbate, after several strokes he shoots rope after rope of jizz, covering Selena's incredible tits with his semen.

"Come on guys." The gorgeous singer pants. "...somebody give me another cock."
    Recently Completed Stories
    Disney Party with Olivia & Kim Holt

8. Thanks duob, X42, mikemiami, mrblonde, taranev and 3 others thanked for this post
    Likes duob, X42, mikemiami, mrblonde, yossairian and 3 others liked this post