List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "MILF Awakened" with Pia Miller

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "MILF Awakened" with Pia Miller

MILF AWAKENED
    With Pia Miller
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, blowjob, voy, fingering, text, public
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

I'm not quite sure what Pia Miller expected me to say, but I suspect she assumed that most guys would be put off by her having kids at her age. In truth, the actress was so beautiful it barely made a difference, and I dare say I found myself even more attracted to her the moment it was revealed that she was a bonafide "MILF."

Pia and I had initially met through work where she starred on a local TV show in Sydney. At first our interactions were brief, with her flashing me a few friendly smiles after I picked her up from the airport and drove her to Palm Beach, where the show was filmed. Right from the start get-go we flirted and chatted and got to know each other better, now and then, but that all changed the day I was instructed to pick her up from the airport after her ride was a no-show.

We spent most of the forty minute drive up to Palm Beach just flirting and getting to know each other better. Things quickly progressed from there, with Pia spending most if not all of her free time keeping me company whenever I was around on set. It was actually kind of sweet, and quickly had everyone talking, particularly since the onetime model was currently single, having recently separated from her football husband back in Melbourne. This of course sent chins wagging, since the 32-year-old model was almost 10 years my senior. This fact wasn't lost on her either, as she apparently enjoyed playing the whole "cougar" card and frequently made reference to our age gap.

"You know you could probably get me in a lot of trouble." I commented at one point. "People are starting to talk about us."

"That's what makes it fun." she winked. "Besides, it's not worth doing if it isn't dangerous."

It probably took me all of a week to find the courage to ask her out on a date, and with her recent revelations, I decided to kill two birds with one stone, and asked if she and her son would be interested in attending the Australian screening of "Star Wars: Force Awakens."

"—I mean I figure your kid might get a kick out of it." I reasoned.

"Are you kidding me." she replied as I handed her the movie tickets.

I could tell from the expression on her face that she was more than pleased. In fact for a minute I had to wonder if she was going to BLOW me right then and there. It apparently meant a lot to her that I had acknowledged her son. I'd always heard that the fastest way to a mothers heart was through her children, but I was actually surprised by how effective it was, as she genuinely seemed thrilled and totally bowled over by the gesture.

"So how about later tonight I swing by your place and pick you guys up."

Pia stopped to look at me.

"Are you sure you know what you're getting yourself into." she said, referring to her single-mom status.

"Absolutely." I answered with a grin. "—it's worth it."

The exotic beauty grinned wickedly.

"Buddy. You have no idea."

A few hours later the actress and I proceeded to text message each other as we made final preparations for our movie date.

"—you don't know how much this means to Ben right now." she claimed, referring to her son. "He's over the moon!!"

"Glad to hear it."

"I hope you're not disappointed though." Pia added. "—that our first date is with my son."

"That all depends." I snickered. "Think you can control yourself around me for a few hours."

"Ha-Ha. Very Funny." she replied. "Maybe. Maybe not."

"I guess we'll find out soon."

"I guess we will." she answered back. "You're just lucky I like you. I like you a lot."

"Feelings mutual."

"How much."

"Wouldn't you like to know." I answered modestly.

There was a long pause in the conversation before she typed back, this time in a much more playful tone.

"Actually, I would. It gets me off."

Whoa, I thought. Someone's in a flirty mood.

"I think you know precisely the way I feel about you." I told her. "—the way we get along."

"No. Tell me. And be honest." she insisted. "Do you think about me. Do I turn you on."

WTF. Was she really this hard up for a compliment. Was she actually trying to initiate some text-sex before our date. Feeling bold I decided to play along.

"Yes. You turn me on." I assured her. "I can definitely vouch for that."

To her credit Pia persisted.

"How much. Or should I say...how hard."

Okay. This was now starting to get interesting.

"Hard? Very." I replied. "Always."

"Hmm. I like the sound of that."

"What. Making guys hard."

"Sure. It feels good knowing I still have that effect on men."

"I think you're underestimating just how sexy you really are Pia."

"How so." she quizzed. "Do you ever fantasize about me."

"Honestly. All the time. What about you."

"—what about me." she replied coyly. "Do I think about you...maybe."

"Tease."

"What are you trying to imply...just come out and say it!!"

While a part of me was eager to have text-sex with her, another part couldn't help but wonder if this was some kind of trap or test, just hours before spending the night with her and her son.

"You know what. Never mind." I backtracked, causing her to pout. "We'll continue this later."

There was another long pause before I finally considered adding another comment, when Pia suddenly sent me a very sexy selfshot candid of herself, trying on various dresses.

"—here's a sneak peak. Something to look forward to."

"Wow."

When I arrived to pick her up for our date, my jaw almost hit the floor. I was actually shocked by her attire, as she was sexily clad in a knee-length, gypsy-styled dress, which featured a deep neckline that revealed the total lack of a bra, and was accompanied by six inch stilettos.

"Jesus." I gasped as she approached my vehicle with her young son in tow.

It was actually the first time Pia and I had greeted each other with a peck on the cheek, but the brief encounter caused my cock to twitch and my head to spin, as her intoxicating perfume filled my nose. Minutes later the three of us arrived to a relatively empty theater, where I followed her lead to the top of the stairs and we took the very last row and sat in the middle. I grinned inwardly as I watched her immediately pull up the armrest between our seats, and invite me to sit closer so we could "snuggle" during the film.

Fortunately for me, the actress had already thought well ahead of time and now placed a jacket over her lap, so we could quietly hold hands in the dark, without her son noticing. As soon as the theater went dark, Pia took this opportunity to look back at me and mouthed the words "thank you" before pecking me on the side of the lip. While a part of me wanted to kiss her desperately, I could see her kid seated directly over her shoulder, and somehow resisted the urge to make a move.

Instead, we both settled in to watch the movie and were pretty well behaved, that was until I felt her hands gently caress my own, wordlessly teasing me. Her touch was absolutely electric. In fact I'm almost positive that if it wasn't for her kid seated beside her, we would have been sucking face from start to finish. We now caressed each other under the jacket, and almost seemed to communicate solely through the tips of our fingers. Not a word was said as we sensually communicated together, the erotic action causing my cock to twitch and her nipples to poke out from her bra-less dress.

Feeling bold, I finally slipped my hand away from hers and gently made contact with her leg. The actress squirmed slightly to this, but did not resist as my fingers then brushed along her bare-naked thighs and dipped up between her ultra-smooth limbs. I could see her glancing over at her son to make sure he was distracted. Fortunately for us, the kid seemed totally engrossed in the movie, as I now went on to touch and fondle his hot-ass mom. I slowly traced my hand further along her thighs until I finally reached her panties. It was only now that Pia grinned softly to my actions and shook her head, implying that I dare not go any further. But at this point nothing on earth was going to stop me from reaching my goal.

"Stop." she mouthed playfully at one point, while helping herself to a mouthful of soda.

But I was now determined to get her off, and continued to tease her inner thighs.

"Not here." she whispered a minute later, as I persisted.

At first I wondered if I had gone too far and had offended her, but the playful smile on her face told me that she was enjoying the attention more than she admitted. I responded to this by gliding two fingers along the front of her panties, and felt the grooved-outline of her sex through the silky smooth fabric. Pia inhaled sharply before biting her bottom lip, as I used my wrist to gently push her knees apart to grant me more access to her pussy. It was at this point that the actress seemed to panic momentarily, and suddenly turned to address her son.

"Sweetie." she suddenly suggested. "Why don't you go downstairs and get mommy some ice cream."

Amusingly enough this was precisely what he wanted to hear, as she was granting him permission to also buy some candy for himself. Funnily enough, the moment Ben stood up and began to walk down the isle, I abruptly dipped my fingers under the waist band of Pia's panties, and made direct contact with her cunt!

"Err. Are you right." she quipped sarcastically, flashing me those smoldering dark eyes.

"Don't mind me. I'm just having a little fun."

"I can see that."

"I figure we've got five minutes before he gets back."

But as Pia shook her head and was about to say something witty, I kissed her hard on the lips and pushed two fingers deep into her pussy, taking her breath away and almost causing her to moan out loud.

"Ugh. Wait. What are you doing—"

As Miller spoke, I pushed her knees farther apart, causing her to sit there with her legs spread obscenely wide.

"—I've been waiting all night to do this."

"Ugh. We can't. Not here." she panted out of breath. "What if someone catches us."

"Well you know what they say, it's not worth doing if it isn't dangerous."

Having used the same comment she had made earlier that day, Pia broke into a soft smile as I kissed her again, and felt her tongue respond and dart into my mouth.

"Nngh. We don't have much time before Ben gets back—"

This was all the permission I needed. I immediately used my free hand to grope her breasts, as she reached down to squeeze my cock and appeared genuinely surprised by how hard I was. I then proceeded to kiss her neck as she unzipped my fly and reached in to stroke my boner directly.

We kissed each other with tongue as she pulled my cock out of my trunks and began to jack me off right there in my seat. Without a single word spoken, Pia suddenly dove forward and took the head of my cock into her hot mouth. Even I was taken aback by this bold and sudden turn of events. I held in a breath of air as she removed me from her mouth and began to tease me with the tip of her tongue. I took this opportunity to reach down and pull her panties to the side, where I strummed her clit as she sucked my dick.

"Fuck-Yeah." I growled. "Spit all over my cock."

I could feel how wet she was as I effortlessly plunged both fingers up inside her slimy box, and began to alternate between stroking her hood to slipping two digits inside, and massaging her pussy walls.

"Keep looking out—" she muttered between slurps, insisting that I keep watch to see when Ben would return.

I placed my hand on the back of her head and pushed down hard, inviting her to take me deep into her mouth and to hold me there. This caused her to gag momentarily, before spitting and spluttering all over my balls. In just a few short minutes her impromptu blowjob had already become incredibly sloppy and wet, allowing her saliva to drip onto my cock while she gave me a masterful handjob.

"Stick out your tongue." I insisted, before grasping my rod and smacking it against her open mouth.

"Ugh. Fuck." she grunted hotly. "Give it to me. I want it back in my mouth!"

Pia let out a soft moan, loud enough for me to hear it above the movie, but not enough to distract the other patrons. We kissed each other hungrily again, as I pulled her up by the back of her hair and sucked her tongue into my mouth. It was one of the sloppiest, most erotic kisses I had ever experienced. She moaned into my mouth as she now jack me off, while I toyed with her clit. Both of us now eager to get the other one off first. We stared into each other's eyes as we mutually masturbated each other.

"Ugh. Hurry up and cum—" she whispered seductively.

"You first."

"Keep that up and I will...all over your fingers."

"I'd like to see that." I hissed back. "Problem is, if I cum first I'm going to make a huge mess."

To my delight, Pia flicked her hair to one side and replied. "—not if I can help it!"

In an instant her mouth was back on my cock, sucking me deeply into her mouth and urging the load right out of my balls. In the heat of the moment, I attempted to reach over and play with her cunt from behind, but due to her position beside me all I could manage was to reach her ass where I eagerly slipped a single digit into her butt! This lewd act really seemed to set her off, causing her to thrash about wildly and sink even lower over my meat-stick, while my eyes rolled into the back of my head and I finally exploded into her wet throat.

My hips bucked violently as I came inside her mouth, rope after rope of hot creamy jism. To her credit, the actress swallowed most if not all of my gooey load, until she finally coughed loudly and then regained her composure. By the time she sat up and wiped her chin, I had just enough time to zip up my pants as her son returned with the snacks. Amusingly enough he immediately noticed her eyes, which appeared to be glassy as though she had just finished crying.

"—are you okay mom."

Thinking quickly Pia remarked something about there being a very tender scene in the movie, as he sat down beside her and got comfortable in his seat again.

"Err. I think I need to use the bathroom." she then added a minute later, as I debated whether or not to follow her.

"Don't take long mom." her son quipped. "You're going to miss all the action."

Pia and I looked at each other, as I tried my best not to laugh out loud.

"Miss the action." I replied in my head. "Kid. You have no idea."

2. Thanks taranev, mikemiami, TheLW, LemonTalk, mrblonde thanked for this post
    Likes mikemiami, TheLW, LemonTalk, mrblonde liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow! Very hot (and I hardly know the girl!!!)! I'd love to see a sequel to this!

4. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk, TPG liked this post