List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Forces Awakened" with Daisy Ridley

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Forces Awakened" with Daisy Ridley

Forces Awakened
    With Daisy Ridley
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, public, voy, finger, blowjob
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

Even though I had little to no chance of getting into the London Premiere of Star Wars Force Awakens, I decided to head out to the screening and try my luck anyway. After all the event was being staged just streets away from my office, and I figured I had nothing to lose. So after work, I made my way down to the red carpet and stood with the assembled crowd.

Unsurprisingly, the night was threatening to turn out just as I had feared, with me being unable to talk my way into the star-studded event, but fortunately for me I decided to head around back to have a cigarette before calling it a night, and that's when my luck changed.

To my surprise I watched as one of the stars of the movie emerged from a side door, and appeared to be in some kind of distress. Judging from the way she was clutching her stomach I suspect she was sick or having some kind of panic attack. At first I thought she was going to throw up against the wall but she somehow managed to keep it together, if only barely.

"Hey, are you okay?" I offered assistance. "Do you want me to call somebody?"

"No! Please. No media. Just give me a minute."

Daisy Ridley looked around to make sure that we were alone before asking me if she could bum a cigarette. I could tell she was super anxious and just wanted a few minutes to catch her breath.

"I honestly have no idea what I'm doing here tonight," she muttered while lighting up her smoke with shaky hands.

"I know the feeling," I replied, trying to relate. "I must have been high to think I'd get into the screening tonight."

The actress flashed me a mocking look before giggling at my faux-pas. Even though my comment wasn't intended to make her laugh, I was glad to see that it cheered her up.

"I mean—" I clarified. "I can't imagine the kind of pressure you're under right now."

"Look, I hate to inconvenience you but can I use your phone?"

"Just as long as it's a local call," I joked, trying to make her laugh again.

Daisy took my cell and presumably called her family which appeared to have a calming effect as they talked some sense into her. Judging from what I could hear it sounded like she was totally overwhelmed by the nights events, and the sudden pressure and overnight rise to GLOBAL stardom.

I listened to her sob for a minute before she finally wiped her eyes and hung up the phone. We then spent the next few minutes just chatting casually as we finished our cigarettes.

"You probably think I'm such an idiot,"

"Not at all," I assured her. "In fact I think you're kind of sweet. I don't know if I could handle all this hubbub. You're a better person than I am. You should give yourself some credit Daisy."

The actress paused to look at me.

"Do you do this often - stand around in dark alleys giving strangers advice,"

"Hey, whatever works."

We both laughed.

Sadly the moment I had been dreading finally came and we finished our cigarettes and started to say our goodbyes.

"Well, thanks for the company."

"You know." I quipped playfully. "You could always thank me by letting me be your date tonight."

In truth, I'd only said it in jest but Daisy apparently assumed I was serious.

"Err, I don't know if that's such a good idea. I could get into a lot of trouble."

Realizing that the idea wasn't so far fetched, I doubled down.

"Trouble?" I repeated. "That's what makes it so fun."

Daisy agreed as she stopped to ponder my proposal.

"—well, you are kind of cute."

"Thanks, you're not too bad yourself."

"So what's the catch," she asked bluntly. "Are you married?"

"Nope. You?"

"Nope."

There was a long pause.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Not at the moment," I shrugged. "—more focused on work and career I guess."

"ugh. I know exactly what you mean," she commiserated. "We're both pathetic."

There was another long pause as we simply stood there checking each other out. I can't speak for Daisy but I definitely liked what I saw.

"You know, on paper we sound like we'd be perfect for each other,"

"I guess," she shrugged. "But I can't just take you into the theater as my date."

"Sure you can," I insisted. "You're Daisy Ridley. The new star of the billion dollar Star Wars franchise. That's gotta count for something."

Daisy laughed.

"You're unbelievable you know that," she grinned, referring to my stubbornness. "Do you always get what you want?"

"Sometimes,"

"I mean, I don't even KNOW you."

"Well there's that, but when was the last time you did something fun and spontaneous."

I could tell from the expression on her face that I had struck a nerve.

"—besides, just think of it as a blind date." I added. "You've been on blind dates before haven't you?"

"You're mad. Absolutely mad. This is crazy," the actress smiled. "I can't believe I'm actually considering this."

"And yet you're still standing here, talking to me."

The entire encounter only boosted my ego, so much so that I found myself saying things I normally never would have had the guts to say.

"Trust me," I added. "I'm not just a pretty face. I've got it where it counts."

Thinking quickly, Daisy giggled and immediately responded to this claim.

"oh, you do, do you?" she beamed. "You sound pretty cock-sure of yourself."

"I mean not to boast but yeah, I'm pretty confident." I stated. "To tell you the truth, I believe in living life in the moment. For me, the best things are often unplanned."

"I agree." she replied. "That used to be my motto too, but not so much these days."

"—and what could be more of an example of that than right now. This very moment. The way we met."

Ridley paused for a moment to consider my proposal. I could tell that despite only knowing me a few minutes, she was the type of girl that would still feel tremendously guilty about disappointing me.

"C'mon Daisy," I coaxed. "How many times do you meet a cute guy in a back alley in London."

The actress laughed loudly.

"okay look. I'll sneak you in tonight but you can't tell anyone you know me."

"Nope. Not good enough." I maintained. "We either go inside as a couple or nothing at all."

The expression on her face was absolutely priceless. I honestly don't know whether or not she was going to kiss me or slap me into next week. There was a long pause as she decided my fate.

"Just a date," she verified. "No hanky-panky."

"Absolutely," I assured her. "And after the movie if you don't like my company, we can cordially part ways and pretend it never happened."

This finally seemed to persuade her and she turned to leave before stopping to look over her shoulder.

"Well. Come on then. Before I change my mind."

A moment later Daisy knocked on the side door only to have a large security guy open the exit and let us in.

Inside I was disappointed to see that the film had already begun with everyone already seated in the amphitheater downstairs. But instead of heading in that direction, Daisy turned towards the stairs.

"This way." she suggested. "My seat is up on the balcony."

It didn't even occur to me that Daisy would have her own private box away from the plebs.

A sudden jolt of adrenaline surged up my spine as I realized that not only had I managed to get into the world premiere of Force Awakens, but was about to be given the VIP treatment from the star herself.

As we made our way to the second floor I found myself consumed with lust, and knew that I now had to think of a way to thank her for her generosity. I mean it goes without saying that there was a mutual attraction between us, the only question now would be would I have the guts to make a move.

By the time we arrived to the top floor my legs were almost wobbly with adrenaline. In my mind I was either going to score spectacularly, or crash and burn, and most likely get hauled out of the event by security.

As we walked along the dimly lit hallway, it was that final smile she flashed me that told me to go for it. I waited till we stepped into a small foyer just beyond the balcony doors before I suddenly grabbed her by the arm and spun her around, taking her breath away.

Daisy gasped with surprise, but before she could respond appropriately, I kissed her hard on the lips!

The starlet hesitated initially, allowing me to have my way with her lips. But when I pushed forward and gently pinned her up against the carpeted wall, she finally caved and kissed me back.

"What was that for." she smiled sheepishly.

"I at least owe you that."

"So I guess that makes us even."

With that said, Daisy took my hand and led us to our seats. The theater was completely dark as we sat in the private box, and I was delighted to find that the intimate setting allowed us to sit quite close to one another.

This allowed us to share another kiss before we were interrupted by two theater staff, who poured us a glass of wine before giving us some privacy. Amusingly enough, Daisy and I were so wrapped up in each other that we barely even looked at the screen.

To look at us you'd probably assume we'd been dating each other for years, and yet we'd only known each other for a solid half hour at best.

I was actually surprised to see just how sweet and receptive she seemed to my touch. The girl just seemed to yearn for affection. At this point the movie was the last thing on my mind, as we now snogged with each other in the balcony.

The movie continued for a little while longer as the two of us held hands and enjoyed each other's company. It really did start to feel like we were on an extraordinary blind date.

I now kept half an eye on the movie while at the same time watched her fingers trace lines on my hand. Despite this simple gesture, there was something oddly erotic about it, which wasn't lost on Daisy.

In fact we stopped to kiss each other at least a dozen more times, until I finally found the nerve to reach down and place my hand on her dress.

"Stop it." she quipped playfully. "You're going to get me in a lot of trouble."

"What makes you say that."

"I don't know if I can say no to you."

"You say that like its a bad thing."

"That's easy for you to say." she whispered sweetly. "I'm supposed to be on my best behavior tonight."

I continued to run my hand up and down her covered legs, and could feel her limbs trembling underneath the fabric.

"Do you wanna take off." I finally suggested, knowing full well that it would only be a matter of time before we'd both lose control and end up having sex.

"What. No!" she mouthed in the dark. "I can't leave now. I'll get in trouble."

To her credit, the star then reached down to reveal a long slit in the side of her skirt, granting me full access to her bare legs, and invited me to touch her.

This was all the permission I needed, as I slowly traced my fingers up and down her ultra-smooth stems.

"Oh-God." she murmured softly to herself. "I can't believe I'm letting you touch me like this...a complete stranger no less."

"I'm not doing anything you don't want me to."

"I know. But I'm doing a lousy job of resisting you." she thought out loud, while looking into my eyes with those dazzling green orbs. "I should probably be putting up more of a fight."

"Not at all. Tell me to stop and I will."

Silence.

Instead. Daisy responded by shoving her tongue down my throat, before pulling back and biting my lip aggressively. I took this as further confirmation, and now walked my digits further along her legs until I arrived to her panties.

The actress trembled but showed no signs of struggle, as I followed the edge of the lace garment with my fingertips, and rubbed the surface of her knickers.

Daisy was so riled up I could physically feel the heat emanating from her cunt.

"Grr. Pretty." I remarked, referring to her choice of underwear.

"Ugh." she purred softly. "I can't believe I'm actually getting groped at my own movie premiere."

"Yes well. Some girls have all the fun." I replied, making her laugh.

Her hand moved to my leg which she squeezed, as I wondered if she could tell how aroused I was. I started to work my fingers under the edge of her panties, having completely forgotten about the movie now.

I was now solely focused on her pleasure, but then taken aback when she suddenly stopped me.

For a moment I wondered if I had gone too far, until I realized that we apparently had company in the form of another waitress, who stopped to drop off a bowl of strawberries before leaving our booth.

Daisy blushed as it was made abundantly clear that the two of us were messing around in our seats.

"Fuck. You think she saw us." she wondered.

I attempted to distract her by kissing her on the lips again and spread her legs with my hands. The smoldering look in her eyes literally floored me. She just seemed so wide-eyed and innocent, like a deer in headlights.

"...tell me to stop and I will." I repeated, as I returned to stroking her pussy through her knickers.

The actress simply stared back at me with pleading eyes as evil thoughts now filled my head. Even before I realize I was doing it, I took my hand out from between her legs and suddenly slipped two fingers into her mouth.

"Here. Why don't you get them nice and wet for me." I growled.

Daisy almost seemed to turn from a sweet, innocent lady to a seductive sex kitten in a matter of moments.

I felt her swirl her tongue around my digits and cover them in a thick coat of spit, before I withdrew my hand and quickly slipped them back down between her thighs.

We both stared at the screen, watching her perform opposite Han Solo as I dipped my fingers into the side of her panties and slowly swept them along the length of her slimy cunt.

"Ugh-Fuck." she hissed hotly.

Even without the assistance of saliva, her pussy was significantly wet.

I teased her slit for some time before plunging a single finger into her. I then switched back and forth, outside, then inside, watching her squirm beside me as she tried to act straight while watched the film.

"Spread your legs." I hissed in her ear. "Wider Daisy."

Ridley simply complied.

"Further." I demanded. "Spread your knees as wide as you can."

Her eyes closed and her breathing became erratic as I added another digit to the first and now fucked her with two fingers. The movie got to what must have been a climactic point, cause there appeared to be a lot of noise to cover her moans.

Daisy grabbed my wrist and held me tight as I went ahead to fuck her with two finger, my hand slapping against her mound. She eventually placed her head on my shoulder to stifle her moans. The feel of her breath on my neck only spurred me on, as I was now determined to make her cum with my hand.

The actress finally built to a shivering crescendo, her entire body shaking violently as she came with fellow patrons totally oblivious to what we were doing.

It was actually quite surreal to see her face up on the big screen, while covertly finger-banging her in the audience. I'm not even sure how long we had been messing around, but it must have been a while cause the final battle scene had begun.

At this point Daisy was so exhausted by the excess fingering that she attempted to shut her legs, but I refused to let her, still intent on getting her off at least one more time.

"Ugh. Stop. I can't." she panted softly into the crook of my neck. "You're going to make me pee my pants."

"-so pee." I answered cruelly, which only seemed to turn her on more.

We kissing each other with tongue and swapped a mouthful of spit.

"Please."

It was only now that I took pity on her, and reluctantly withdrew my hand from between her legs.

Amusingly enough, the moment I leaned back to help myself to a glass of Champagne, Daisy appeared to have a change of heart and suddenly leaned over to kiss me hard on the lips again.

I actually laughed when I felt her reach down for my belt. Her timing was impeccable, since I was popping some major wood from the moment we had sat down.

Ridley quickly worked my zipper, and paused briefly at the screen as she realized that the movie was drawing to a close, which didn't leave us much time.

"Shit. We have to hurry—" she said, as she fished out my cock and began to stroke me.

The actress stared into my eyes as she now jacked me off. The impulse to come would have gotten the better of me if she hadn't distracted me with her lips, kissing me again.

"—think you can come."

"Keep that up and I will." I answered. "All over your hand."

"Mm. I'd like to see you do that."

Judging from her tone I could tell that Daisy enjoyed being the dominate one in the relationship. Her actions just seemed so skilled and practiced, like she had done it a hundred times before.

"Do it—" she hissed just inches from my face. "I wanna watch you pop."

The starlet settled into my side as we more or less watched the final few minutes of the film, her hand working my sword like an expert. I managed to work my arm around to cup her sweet ass, as she picked up the pace and jacked me harder.

"Are you close." she teased, flashing me a seductive glare.

"You're pretty good at that."

"You'd be surprised by how talented I really am." she grinned, as pre-cum dribbled out onto her hand.

Unfortunately for us, the credits suddenly began to scroll across the screen, as a cheer went up from the audience below. The assembled crowd had apparently enjoyed their experience, as was I.

"C'mon. You have to come." she insisted. "—it's now or never."

Panic suddenly seemed to set in, and in a last ditch effort to get me off, Daisy looked around and suddenly muttered something under her breath.

"—screw it. Just keep an eye out."

I barely had time to answer before the actress suddenly dropped her head into my lap and took me into her mouth.

I almost gasped as Daisy slipped my entire length between her lips, and rocked her head back and forth. Keeping even the smallest part of my attention on "look out" was next to impossible as she blew me.

I almost came instantaneously when she nibbled at my helmet and intentionally scraped the head with her pearly-white teeth. This sent waves of pleasure through my body, my shaved cock aching for her touch.

As if sensing my need, her hand began to explore my manhood, tracing her fingers over the tip, down my shaft and to my smooth balls.

Her hand was slowly working my shaft as she looked up into my eyes and kissed the very tip of my rod. Then she passionately licked it, her tongue exploring every inch of it down to my nuts.

Ridley nibbled back up the length then slowly took me back into her hot mouth. She watched as I threw my head back, knowing she was giving me the blowjob of my life.

She sucked me hard, moving her head up and down, before painting the underside of my shaft with her wet tongue. I immediately grasped the back of her head and bucked my hips as she took me deep again.

"Ugh. Fuck. Daisy—"

"—go ahead." she urged while jacking my stick. "Come in my mouth."

I moaned audibly to this request, as she licked my staff like an lollipop and took me back between her lips.

I finally grabbed her head with both hands and proceeded to fuck her hot mouth. Daisy responded to this by moaning erotically, and it was finally more than I could take.

I heard myself cuss as I finally exploded, and unloaded a thick wade of spunk into the back of her throat. Once again she moaned appreciatively as I filled her mouth and belly with hot ropes of jizz.

All of the tension went out of me as she finished me off, my frame turning to mush even as the blood pounded in my ears and my breathing went ragged. Eventually she sat back up in her set and swallowed my load.

She then turned to look at me, allowing me to check to see if she still looked "presentable." I reached over to wipe her chin and assured her she looked great.

"I guess now we're going to have to swap phone numbers." she remarked.

"Nope. Not really." I replied, before laughing out loud.

Daisy flashed me a deathly stare before she realized I was kidding.

"Asshole."

"Sorry. Couldn't help myself." I chuckled. "You're just so easy to prank."

"—oh really." she sneered. "cause I was about to ask if you'd be interested in joining me to another screening next week."

"Bullshit." I quipped.

Daisy laughed.

"That is if you're interested."

"Another repeat performance?" I smiled. "Absolutely. Count me in."

Post Thanks / Like

Just got around to reading it and it was some great work as usual! I hope for numerous Daisy stories to come:)

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post