List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "All In" with Paris Berelc

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "All In" with Paris Berelc

All In
    With Paris Berelc
    By LemonTalk
    Codes: MF, oral, mutual mast, finger
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction; it never happened and never will
    A/N: Starting 2016 off with my first Paris solo story based on an idea I started months ago.

Supporting my best mates rival football team had been a point of contention between us for years but little did I know the kind of blessing in disguise it would turn out to be once his daughter, Paris Berelc, became old enough to get interested in the sport as well, heavily supporting the Green Bay Packers like the rest of her family.

Everything started one afternoon at the Berelc family home where I was teasing Paris about the upcoming game we were waiting to start, guaranteeing the Packers didn't stand a chance.

Naturally, the defensive teen was having none of it until she finally challenged me to bet on it. It was a simple enough wager where the loser would have to wear the opposing team's jersey for a day so I confidentially shook on it.

Unfortunately my confidence had been misplaced, much to Paris' amusement who wasted no time pulling her jersey off and insisting I squeeze into the much too small, still warm top. As a man of my word I begrudgingly carried out the forfeit, trying my best not to stare at the now bikini-clad teen.

What followed was a long betting war between me and my friend's teenage daughter who seemed full of ideas when it came to winnings and forfeits from money, which I didn't feel too bad about taking since she was a well-off Disney starlet, to embarrassing social media posts and swapping clothes but things only got really interesting when Paris got a bit tipsy.

It was half-time with the Packers holding a decent lead but I was still refusing to admit defeat.

"Just you wait," I promised confidentially while Paris' dad left the room for more drinks.

"You've lost! Just admit it, already!"

"No way, your money's mine Berelc," I grinned stubbornly.

"You're wrong! Forget the money, I'd literally flash you or something if they actually won this game," Paris declared loudly.

I almost did a double take there; sure I'd simply misheard her slurred, slightly drunken words.

"Uhh, you'd what?"

"You heard me. If the Packers lose, which they won't, I'll show you my tits," she repeated, meeting my eye.

"—and if they win?"

"Hmm. You give me double, $200."

It was quite a lot of money for someone on my pay-check but with what she was offering, I probably would have doubled again and still agreed to it.

After a quick check over my shoulder to ensure we were still alone, I shook her hand.

"Deal."

I'd never been more on edge watching a football game in my life but to my giddy delight, my prediction was right and over the next couple of hours, the Vikings pulled it back with a comeback that left Paris speechless.

So far, Paris had been as stubbornly honourable as me when it came to losing so I was pretty confident I was in for a treat even though our bets had never gone this far, into this kind of territory before.

What I didn't expect was for her to pay up so quickly though, the moment her dad stormed off in a sulk, slamming the door behind him, she turned to me.

"Might as well get this over with before I change my mind," she huffed before grabbing the bottom of her jersey and quickly lifting it.

I always knew the girl had a hot little body under those layers but I never expected her tits to be quite as flawless as they were. Perfectly formed with a pair of light brown pebble-like nipples which I could clearly tell were slightly hard, from the cold or the act she was performing, I didn't know.

But all too quickly they were gone. While Paris blushed with a coy smile, I blinked hard, desperate to keep a perfect photo memory in my head of what I'd just witnessed.

It was then that her father suddenly walked back in giving us no time to talk about what had occurred but from the smile she was trying to stifle and the way she let her long hair fall over her face, I had to wonder if she had perhaps enjoyed the experience and the notable effect she had on me.

Following that experience, I was now less looking forward to the football game and more excited about the kind of bets Paris would come up with and how far she'd be willing to go.

To my delight, any worries that she may have regretted the previous flashing were quickly dashed when she greeted me at the front door with a warm smile before pulling me in and speaking in a hushed voice.

"I've been thinking about it and have an idea for an...interesting bet. That is, if you're still up for that kind of stuff."

"Sure, absolutely," I nodded trying not to sound too overexcited.

Paris smiled at my poor attempt to hide my enthusiasm.

"Okay, if I win I think it's only fair you show me yours," she started with a nod at my crotch. "–and if you win? I'll let you touch my boobs. I saw how much you liked them last time."

I couldn't have thought of a better win-win situation and the fact she'd suggested it made it even better so we immediately shook on it.

After the longest four hours of my life, the final result was in and to my disappointment, I'd lost it. The moment it was over I glanced at Paris who was already looking at me from the other sofa and I caught her eyes flick down to my lap.

While I wouldn't be getting my hands on her breasts, getting my cock out for a teenager as hot as Paris Berelc wasn't exactly the worst consolation prize.

I wasn't brave enough to do it like Paris had when her parents just stepped out of the room so it took another couple of hours for Paris to corner me when I was preparing to leave and her parents had gone to bed drunk.

"Time to pay up I think," she said, catching me coming out of the bathroom and making me follow her to her own bedroom.

Once there, she closed and locked the door behind us before sitting on her bed and giving a wave of her hand for me to begin.

"Get it out then, I wanna see it," she said although I could hear the nervousness in her voice.

In truth, I was still slightly nervous as well, especially doing this in her bedroom with her family still in the house but I finally shrugged and unbuckled my belt and pulled my cock out.

"Oh. Is that it?" Paris asked, not exactly the best thing you want to hear a girl say. "What? You don't like me any more?" she continued, referring to my current state of arousal or lack thereof.

"Of course I do, but I still need something," I replied defensively.

Thankfully she takes the hint and gives a knowing smile as she gets to her feet.

"I get it, you want to see my body again, don't you?"

My cock started to grow almost immediately as she slowly teased me by lifting her jersey, moving it inch by inch up her body, showing me her toned, flat stomach. I bit my lip in eager anticipation at seeing her perfect chest again, I'd been thinking about those young titties ever since the first time I saw them.

But just as she gave me a glimpse of curved underboob, she suddenly let her jersey drop back down.

"–shame you lost the bet then!"

"Uhh shit, you little tease," I groaned.

"You love it," she grinned. "I can tell."

Like usual, she wasn't wrong, her brief stunt had already hardened my cock enough to get an impressed gaze from Paris and it only grew larger when I started stroking it in front of her, picturing all the dirty things I'd do to a girl like her.

"What do you think about?" she breathed, apparently reading my mind while she was entranced by my growing member. "When you do that, what do you think about?"

I figured there was no point beating around the bush so replied plainly and honestly.

"Recently? You."

Again, the teenager blushed and smiled, no doubt the answer she was expecting. Maybe even hoping for?

"What about me? What do I do in these fantasies? Or what do you do to me?"

"If I told you that you'd probably never look me in the eye again," I laughed as she took a step closer, biting her lip.

"Come on, tell me. I want to know what you're thinking right now," she insisted.

"Fine," I conceded. "Right now I'm imagining our roles were reversed and it was you getting off in front of me."

She cocked her eyebrow and smiled at me, prompting me to continue.

"You completely naked on that bed, legs spread wide and just rubbing away at your pussy. And I bet you got such a pretty little peach too," I added, my eyes drifting down her body, wishing I had x-ray vision.

"Well that's a bet you would win," Paris said smugly.

Having her listen to my thoughts about her and her having no issue with it only made me harder still.

"I bet it tastes even better than it looks."

"From what I've been told, you'd win that bet too," she teased.

"You like getting your pussy licked then?"

"Find me a girl who doesn't," she joked before a brief pause. "–but I especially like it when it's Kelli doing the licking..."

I groaned out loud then as an image of Paris thrashing and climaxing on a bed with Kelli Berglund feasting on her sopping cunt flashed through my mind.

"Hmm, I thought you'd like that. The idea of me and Kelli going at it?"

I simply nodded dumbly, lost for words as she continued to describe her girl-on-girl experience.

"You know, Kelli's still the only person who can make me cum with just her mouth."

"I bet I could," I blurted out.

Paris widened her eyes at my self-confidence but to my surprise; she actually seemed to be considering something. Perhaps our talk had been turning her on as much as me.

We stared at each other in silence for a minute, her tongue poking the inside of her cheek as she pondered it before coming to a decision.

"Okay then, how's this? If you can make me cum with only your mouth, I'll return the favour and blow you. I'll even let you finish in my mouth if you want."

That offer alone was almost enough to make me lose it; I squeezed my cock and tried to keep composed.

"–and if I lose?"

"If you lose...you don't get to cum either, you can drop me off at Kelli's house and go home alone."

"So it's just me who goes home frustrated?"

"Exactly."

"Okay sure, deal!"

I probably would have agreed to anything, in my view I was winning either way by not only getting to see her pussy but getting to eat it out to my heart's content. Plus, she'd also never thought to put a time limit on it so as we shook hands, I was pretty confident I was going to win this one, even if it meant spending all night between her legs.

With hands shaken, I knew there was no going back with how stubborn we both were. Neither of us willing to go back on our word before the other so I wasted no time prompting her to strip for me.

As it turned out, she didn't actually need much prompting and was more than happy to play along. I knew the point of the bet was for me not to cum until later but I found it a struggle not to continue beating off as Paris started to remove her clothing.

She seemed to know what she was doing, starting by wiggling out of her tight jeans and pulling them down her smooth legs and off her bare feet leaving her stood in nothing but her football jersey which was just about long enough to hide everything.

At least it was until she turned around to show how her tight little ass was on almost full display. With her back to me, my cock was now leaking pre-cum as I took in her long, slender legs and incredible gymnast butt, all while she crossed her arms and started to finally lift her jersey.

I was barely breathing by the time she threw that final item of clothing across the room, teasing me with the final reveal. Paris stood there for a moment, shaking her hair out with one hand, its full length just about tickling her ass.

I watched as she crawled onto her bed on all fours, arching her back for my benefit and I couldn't believe how long it had taken me to realise how flawless my mate's daughter really was.

Finally, she rolled onto her back, flashing me those spectacular tits again with those rock hard nipples but all my attention was focussed on that glorious, shaven haven between her legs. I had been right earlier; she had to have the prettiest little cunt I'd ever seen so without further delay, I dropped to my knees and moved towards her.

"I hope you're hungry," she giggled, pulling a couple of pillows behind her to get comfortable. "UGH! Fuckk!"

I don't think she expected me to delve right in like I did. In truth I didn't either. I'd gone in planning to tease her to the brink but something came over me the moment I was close enough to breath in and smell how wet she already was.

"Woah! Ohmigod–" she grunted when I grabbed her legs and drilled my tongue straight into her hole.

Kelli had been honest too, she tasted divine and I would have been more than happy to spend the night guzzling down her nectar if that's what it took but by the way she was squirming already, I guessed it wouldn't take long at all to make her cum which was what persuaded me to slow down and pull back.

Afterall, if I was going to give her an orgasm, I was going to make sure it was a good one. One she'd remember.

The only sound I could hear was Paris' panted breath as I moved away from her dripping cunt to kiss at her silky smooth inner thighs.

"Ohh, don't stop now," she cooed, trying to push and grind back into my face.

"Hey you teased me, now it's your turn," I told her, firmly holding her open legs in place to stop her fidgeting too much.

I never took my eyes off her face as I tortured her. Paris bit her lip and would occasionally grunt in frustration as I kissed and licked all around her mound and ran my hands up and down her legs. She tried her best to make up for any pleasure I wasn't giving her by grabbing at her tits with both hands, pulling and gently twisting her erect nips but it was never enough.

"I can't take much more of this," she whined after another ten minutes. "I'm serious, you have to give me something, you've already won. Just make me cum so I can blow you, please!"

As much as I wanted to eat her out again, I was kind of enjoying hearing her beg for it so I held out a little longer to let her continue her ramble.

"–don't you want me to suck you off? I'm really good at it, Kelli says so. She say's I'm a natural!"

"Kelli?"

"Uh-huh, she lets me practice on her boyfriend all the time. I'll be as good as her one day," Paris explained breathlessly.

By the sounds of it, Berglund really had this girl wrapped around her little finger. Not that I had any issue with it, in fact it just made me wish I was the lucky bastard dating Kelli so I could be greedy and have my way with both of them.

Deciding she'd been tortured enough, I finally licked my lips and dove back into her sweet, Filipino cunt, lapping up her cream-filled box while she moaned and writhed on the bed in bliss.

With her in her current state, I took a risk and went lower, swiping my tongue against her puckered anus before really taking her breath away by wiggling the tip inside.

"Whoa wait, what are you doing?" she gasped, sitting upright. "You can't, not there...Kelli says it's her's..."

"Hmm? Her what?"

"Her hole, I'm not to let anyone else have it," she complained defiantly, fighting the pleasure building up inside her.

"Well it's my hole tonight," I growled authoritively.

Before she could argue I pulled my tongue out and swiftly replaced it with a single slick finger while I returned to eating her cunt and nibbling at her hypersensitive, pea-sized clit.

"Ohhhh...Fuckfuckfuck!" she chanted, lying back on the bed as her hips flicked upwards and she finally came.

Both hands clapped onto her breasts and squeezed tightly as she thrashed and tried not to squeal too loud while her legs kicked and flailed free of my grip. Just when I thought she couldn't get any hotter, she surprised me when she twitched and suddenly squirted a little in my face.

"Ohmigod–shit..." she panted, reaching down to grab and pull me up by my shirt until I was lying on top of her.

There, she showed her gratitude by passionately kissing me, shoving her tongue into my mouth until she pulled back and hungrily licked my face clean of her own sticky juices. All the while I was keenly aware of my rock hard cock pointing between us, inches away from her soaked twat.

"That felt so good," she breathed, her eyes still glazy.

Meanwhile her hands moved down to grasp my cock for the first time where she aimed it and started pulling me down to her hot, eager hole.

I silently stared into her eyes as she directed me to impale her. I was unsure if we should go all the way like this but the look she was giving me told me everything I needed to know; she wanted this as bad as me, if not more.

With my conscience at ease, I made my decision known when I took my cock and looked down between us to watch it split her cream covered lips where I briefly lubed up before forcing the tip inside.

I think both of our eyes rolled back simultaneously when I entered her, slowly sliding inch after inch into her warm, slimy tunnel while her nails dug into my back and her legs wrapped around my waist, encouraging me to push in deeper.

"Uhh–fuck, this is crazy," she sighed as I held myself deep inside her, feeling her stretched walls grip onto my shaft. "Fuck me hard, I like it hard..."

"Yeah?" I grunted as I lifted myself before slamming back into her. "Does that boyfriend of Kelli's get to do this to you?"

"Nggh–he wishes he could," she groaned. "I just have to watch him fuck Kelli instead."

"Do you get off?"

I was now pounding her cunt with long, deep thrusts as she spoke, her eyes struggling to stay open and her voice shaking and catching in her throat as she was bounced into the mattress.

"Uh-huh, if she lets me."

"I bet you wish Kelli was here right now. Being forced to watch you getting fucked like this. Fucked by one of Daddy's friends!"

"Ohhh Jesus! It's so bad…"

"But you like it, you love being a naughty girl," I growled.

"Hmm, I do. I love teasing Daddy and his friends, knowing they want to fuck me, they want me to be their little princess slut..." she purred.

"Grr, fuck. Turn over," I instructed, pulling out and flipping her onto all fours before she even had a chance to react.

Once again I was faced with that perfect ass and before re-entering her, I briefly teased her tight asshole.

"Now what would Kelli do it I took this?" I wondered out loud.

Paris threw me a nervous look over her shoulder as I gently poked at her forbidden starfish.

"She'd punish me," she whispered. "I've never had a real cock in there before…"

As tempting and incredible as it would have felt, I decided to show mercy and leave her ass alone for now. I didn't want to hurt her and her sopping cunt was perfect enough as I slid back inside her from behind.

"Ohh yeaaaah–" she groaned appreciatively as I gave her what she wanted.

"You gunna cum for me? Gunna squirt over me again?" I grunted, picking up the pace until the room was full of the sound of her ass slapping against me.

"Ugh! Pull my hair and fuck me just like that and I will!" she hissed.

It's what I'd wanted to do all night as I bundled up her thick, waist length hair and twisted it into a ponytail and tugged sharply.

Her flexible body arched perfectly as I cocked her head back and mercilessly drilled her cunt as hard as I could until she moaned and screamed through gritted teeth and squirted over my cock and thighs.

"Fuck yeah! Take it you little slut," I hissed, spanking her ass for good measure.

I could feel her body grow weak but I held her up by my cock and her hair as I felt my own release fast approaching.

"So does Kelli let guys cum inside you?"

"I–ugh fuck–I don't know…"

"Well you can ask her next time."

With one final tug on her hair, I drove deep and blasted my load inside her sloppy cunt, filling her to the brim and making her entire body quiver uncontrollably, her round ass erupting in goose bumps.

"Wow…" she sighed, breathless and sweating when I finally pulled out. "That felt good. Really good…"

"Well we're not done yet princess," I informed her. "Don't forget, you owe me a blowjob."

Post Thanks / Like

Holy shit. Just, holy shit.

If that's how you kick off 2016, LT... I can't wait to see what you've got planned for the rest of the year. And yes, I'm hoping there is a part 2 so Kelli Berglund can join in on the fun.

3. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes X42, LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So fucking hot. It's really hot too cause its totally plausible with her.

5. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes X42, LemonTalk liked this post