List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Legally Blonde 3" with Olivia Holt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Legally Blonde 3" with Olivia Holt

Legally Blonde 3
    With Olivia Holt
    By LemonTalk
    Codes: Finger, Oral, BJ, public
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction; it never happened and never will
    A/N: Part 1 | Part 2

Over the few months that followed Olivia's last blue ball inducing visit, I hadn't forgotten or forgiven but I had ended up hooking up and dating a girl in my class, Alex. So when Olivia turned up with Ray to help him move back in after the holidays and before the new semester started, I had a chance to introduce her.

Naturally my girlfriend Alex was pretty excited but tried to play it cool when meeting my roommate's pretty, celebrity girlfriend. Olivia meanwhile put on a friendly face but I could tell she wasn't exactly best pleased with the new arrangement — probably didn't like the idea of no longer having my full, undivided attention whenever she came to visit.

But, like always, she hid it well.

"This is awesome! We can double date now!" she exclaimed excitedly, much to Alex's delight.

Ray didn't seem bothered either way, happy to do whatever Liv wanted and while I knew it was probably the worst idea in the world and asking for trouble, I struggled to come up with a decent excuse not to.

"Aww, she's so cute!" Alex gushed once plans were made and we were alone again.

"Yeah, sure. I guess," I shrugged.

Of course, she was right. To an outsider, Olivia Holt put on the perfect front as the innocent, sweetest girl-next-door kind of a girlfriend a guy could wish for. But having seen her true colours, I was forced to hold my tongue and simply hope Alex or Ray didn't get suspicious of the way Liv and I looked at each other.

Later that evening the time came to meet the other couple down at the local movie theatre since Olivia was desperate to see the new Star Wars having missed out due to her busy schedule over the holidays.

To our surprise the screening was almost empty as we took our seats and I found myself in a compromising position with Alex to my left and Olivia on my right.

If I thought we'd be able to innocently sit and watch the movie for a couple of hours, the cheeky, smouldering look Olivia flashed me as the lights dimmed and she took her seat told me otherwise.

Olivia behaved herself throughout the trailers and first twenty minutes of the film but I found myself on the edge of my seat whenever she moved slightly. This whole thing was her idea, getting me stuck next to her in a dark room so I'd convinced myself she had something devious planned, it was just a case of waiting for her to make the first move.

Finally I tensed up when she leaned over to whisper something to Ray who nodded accordingly.

"Thanks babe," she smiled as Ray got up to head out for some snacks.

I thought for sure this was it. Olivia putting the final steps of her plan in motion to get Ray out of the way so she could mess with me and it only put my own relationship at risk if Alex caught us.

She had me on tenterhooks waiting for her to do something. Anything. But nothing came.

I was almost tempted to reach over and just stick my hands down her pants and get it over with but before I knew it, Ray returned with a box of popcorn and a drink. As he sat back down, I glanced sideways to see Olivia smiling to herself and realised this was all part of the game she was playing so well.

Working this out, and guessing that not even she was daring enough to mess around in front of our partners like this, I figured I'd be the bold one, turn the tables and get my own back.

Shifting in my seat, I took my jacket off with a muttered comment to Alex about how warm it was in here before folding it over the armrest Olivia and I were sharing. At the same time, I lifted the armrest up slightly to give me space to casually slip my arm under it.

All the while, Olivia was watching me suspiciously from the corner of her eye. Catching her look, I gave a fleeting smile as I settled into my new position and waited a few more minutes to keep her in suspense before I reached and let my fingers graze her thigh.

To her credit, she barely showed any reaction but I spotted her eyes flick downwards and her tongue poke out to briefly wet her lips.

For the next couple of minutes, I lightly touched her warm leg with my fingertips before slowly stretching further across the top of her thigh where she instinctively opened her legs a little wider for me.

She was wearing tight, almost painted on, jeans so there wasn't a whole lot I could do without drawing attention but continuously stroking her inner thigh in this public place, while she sat next to her unknowing boyfriend, seemed to have the desired effect and quickly got her having to consciously control her breathing and fight the urge to squirm too much in her seat.

I sat there watching the screen, grinning to myself as I sensed her growing more and more uncomfortable beside me until I finally surprised her by moving my hand over her mound to firmly press and rub her through the denim with my fingers.

I swear I could almost feel the groove of her young clam. The heat from her was obvious and I was sure it was only a matter of time before I'd start to feel her wetness soak through the layers if I maintained the pressure I had on her cunt.

After another five minutes of this slow rubbing with Alex and Ray none-the-wiser, Olivia was now biting her lower lip and gripping the arm rest, fighting to keep absolutely silent but doing nothing to actually stop me torturing her.

In fact I actually started to wonder how far we were going to take this. I hadn't gone as far as to think of an end-game, would she really let me bring her to climax right there in her seat? Given our previous, loud experiences, I had doubts that she'd be able to keep it quiet and hidden from anyone in the theatre, let alone the guy sat next to her.

Even so, I didn't stop for a second, assuming this was simply another one of her little games.

Thankfully both Alex and Ray appeared completely enthralled by the action on-screen so I comfortably continued running away at Holt's snatch for another ten minutes until she finally inadvertently let out a slight whimper.

After quickly covering it up as a small cough, Olivia flashed me an intense glare. Even in the darkness I could see the hot flush she was in and knew how close she must have been.

I suspect she was so on edge, she could have cum at a moment's notice so it was the perfect time to give her a taste of her own medicine by pulling my hand away to leave her unsatisfied and hanging.

Despite her frustration, Olivia smirked at my nerve as she automatically closed her legs and tried to rub her thighs together in a desperate attempt to get some kind of friction against her needy cunt. For a second I wondered if she was going to simply stick her own hand down her jeans and finish herself off right there.

Before she could however I suddenly stood up, excusing myself to use the bathroom with the hope Olivia would pick up on the fairly obvious hint.

It seemed she did and hadn't even bothered to wait a couple of minutes to avoid suspicion because she was on me before the bathroom door had even swung shut.

"I knew you wouldn't be able to keep your hands off me," she claimed smugly once we knew we were alone.

"We don't have long," I told her, ignoring her comment while I kicked a doorstop under the door to prevent any interruptions.

When I turned back I was greeted by the sight of Olivia sat on the edge of the counter with her tight jeans pushed to her knees, her hand dipped inside her cute pink bow decorated, black lace-trim panties, slowly circling her bean.

She was apparently inviting me to go over and finish her off but I knew how that would end so I quickly made it clear I had other ideas.

"Yeah, I don't think so Holt. It's me first this time," I told her, making it abundantly clear by pulling her to her feet and promptly pushing her to her knees on the bathroom floor while I fished my cock out.

I barely even gave her a chance to argue this time and quickly pushed my cock between her soft, parted lips and eagerly filled her wet mouth in one motion.

Almost immediately I hardened and grew to my full length, choking her slightly as I finally, after months of teasing and waiting, got to experience her hot, young mouth for the first time.

Thankfully we were pressured for time so I didn't have to worry about holding back because just looking down at my cock sliding in and out of her pretty lips was almost enough to make me blow.

"Goddamn! Yeah suck that cock…" I encouraged, holding her hair back as she picked up the pace, rapidly swirling her tongue around the head and softly humming as she blew me.

"Mmmm, worth the wait?" she teased, jacking me off in one hand for a moment while she leaned forward to take each of my balls into her mouth, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked hard on each in turn.

"Not yet, got some work to do to top Alex," I lied, winding her up.

"Yeah keep telling yourself that," she smirked, moving her second hand up to use both hands to jerk my entire length into her face, occasionally flicking her tongue out to tease the tip. "I bet you think about me when you fuck her. You wish it was me taking this big cock, don't you?"

"—and you wish you were fucking me every time you get on top of Ray," I countered.

"Hmm, so why aren't we just doing it?"

"You tell me."

"Fine, break up with Alex and I'll fuck you," she said bluntly.

"What? No way, you aren't that special, princess!"

"Well I'm not fucking someone else's boyfriend!" she replied hypocritically.

"You're a manipulative little bitch aren't you?"

Olivia smiled proudly at that.

"Yeah and you love it."

Hearing enough, I pulled her head forward to slam my cock back down her throat, prompting her to continue blowing me so we could hurry up and return to our seats.

It only took a few more deep thrusts, combined with her teasing tongue to make me shoot my load down her wet gullet, gagging her as I held her down and forced her to swallow every last drop of cum until my balls were drained.

"Ugh. Fuck…" she gasped, drooling down her chin slightly as I dragged her to her feet and lifted her dizzy frame onto the counter top.

Unlike her, I wasn't one to leave my partner in the lurch so I didn't hesitate to push her legs back against her chest, tug those lace-trimmed panties to the side and plunge my tongue straight into her dripping wet cunt.

"Nghh—yeah eat my pretty little pussy!" she hissed approvingly as I positively devoured her precious cookie for the first time.

She tasted as sweet as she acted in public and I couldn't help but moan along with her as I lapped up her cunt-sap straight from the source.

"Ohmigod—ohmigod—" she chanted under her breath as she held her legs back to grant me full access to alternate between slurping on her pretty lips and fucking her tight hole with my tongue. "—feels so good…"

Feeling the need to hurry things along, I slipped two fingers into her sopping cunt and quickly curled them slightly and hammered away, giving it to her just the way she liked it while sucking on her sensitive hyperbutton.

"Come on, cum for me Liv…" I whispered.

"Oh Jesus…I want to. I'm so close!" she purred, her face scrunching up as I raced her to the point of no return. "Ughh—God—fucking…shit!"

It was at that exact moment, with Olivia on the brink that someone started knocking loudly at the door but we were both too far gone to care. Ray and Alex could have both walked in then and we wouldn't have even given them a second glance.

The voice from the other side of the door was quickly drowned out by Olivia's long, carnal groan as she came, squirting her sweet teen girl-cum over my hand and into my mouth.

It seemed like she was going to pass out from the intensity of it, probably having never experienced a climax quite like it, almost an hour in the making.

Her groan trailed off to breathless gasps and sobs as she struggled to compose herself and stop her legs shaking. Fortunately her wails had deterred the guy at the door who'd apparently left us to it after hearing what we were up to.

While she caught her breath and came down from her dizzying high, I did my best to hurriedly clean myself up and destroy any evidence that I'd just had my tongue buried inside Olivia's clam for however long.

"We've been gone for ages, what are we gunna tell them?" I whispered, panicking slightly as reality set in.

"I dunno," Liv shrugged, buttoning her jeans up and clearly not worried. "Ray will believe whatever and obviously you're breaking up with Alex soon anyway."

"Yeah you wish," I muttered, getting the door. "Come on, before that guy gets security on us."

To my luck, it seemed neither Ray nor Alex had even noticed we'd been gone for so long and were still hooked on the climax of the film.

As we settled in for the remainder of the film, I couldn't help but suddenly feel a little guilty that I'd gone so far but at the same time there was a strange sense of pride that I'd just given the hot, blonde piece of ass beside me the most powerful orgasm of her life and gotten away with it scot-free.

After the credits rolled we headed outside to go our separate ways for the rest of the night with Ray having booked an expensive table for two downtown.

Figuring they'd be a while, Alex playfully suggested grabbing something quick to eat before rushing back to take advantage of my vacant dorm, a plan I was more than happy with.

But when we finally did roll back in an hour later, it was hard to hide the disappointment on our faces when we discovered Olivia and Ray were already there, sat on the bed watching TV.

"Oh, you're back early," I said awkwardly as we walked into the room.

"Yeah, Liv decided she wasn't hungry," Ray explained apologetically but the shrug and unconvincingly sweet smile Olivia gave told me there was probably more to it than that.

Before I could even think on it, I jumped when Alex suddenly shrieked behind me.

"What the fuck are these?!"

I quickly turned to her only to have a damp pair of underwear thrown in my face. I flinched and caught them as they fell, almost immediately recognising the black, lace-trimmed panties with their little pink bows.

Naturally Alex was pissed and flew off the handlebars having discovered the incriminating garment under my pillow while I quickly put two and two together and a quick glance sideways at Olivia confirmed it.

I felt like the only one capable of looking past her charming, harmless exterior to see the sly smile she had on underneath as her devious little plan came together.

I was so stunned at the lengths she'd gone too, I couldn't even find words to argue back or defend myself while Alex called me every insult under the sun.

"Erm, maybe we should go," Ray said quietly, making a move to stand.

"Don't bother I'm leaving!" Alex shouted, grabbing her bag and giving me one more scathing look before slamming the door in my face.

"Wow..." Olivia breathed, breaking the silence that followed. "That was rough!"

To be continued...

Post Thanks / Like

As always LT, another enjoyable read.

Man, Holt is a conniving little bitch. XD

3. Thanks LemonTalk, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes mikemiami, LemonTalk, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just. GRRRR. She's really cruising for a bruising (grudge fuck)

5. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes assman118, mikemiami, LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

yes more mayeb she gets in over her head then grudge fuck

7. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk liked this post