List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Time of My Life" with Michelle Keegan

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Time of My Life" with Michelle Keegan

Time of My Life
    With Michelle Keegan
    By LemonTalk
    Codes: MF, BJ, reluc, anal
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction; it never happened and never will
    A/N: TPG's story and general Keegan talk in the past week inspired me to return to this one. Something I mostly finished last year but never posted because I was never sure how much interest there was in Keegs but that seems to have changed for the better now so, enjoy…

It had started years ago, the first time I was introduced to my brother's new girlfriend Michelle Keegan during a family vacation in Ibiza.

Of course I knew her from television and the internet but I never truly believed my brother's claims until I actually met her and I was speechless to discover that she was even more stunningly beautiful in person. I had absolutely no idea how Mark had pulled it off and naturally, I was insanely jealous but made sure to keep it to myself.

It was during the final weekend in Ibiza, after a week of having to disguise an obvious boner at the sight of Keegan's faultless bikini body and her playful, almost flirty nature, that we all went out and got completely hammered, Michelle in particular.

Even in her state, the last thing I expected was to have her accidentally stumble into my room and climb into bed with me. Morals and ethics quickly flew out the window as one thing led to another and before I knew it, I was drunkenly pounding her into the mattress from behind, taking out a week's worth of teasing and frustration on her hot, 25-year old cunt.

We'd woken up together with hazy memories of our drunken one night stand but to my surprise, Michelle had found it as exciting and fun as I had, quickly explaining that it was still early days for her relationship with Mark and all she was really looking for was a good time – even if it came from her boyfriend's brother apparently.

To save face, we'd promised never to speak of it and both reluctantly agreed that it probably shouldn't happen again. It would be bad for her career if it got out and I didn't really fancy being disowned by the family.

Even so in the years that followed, after a few drinks or even fully sober, we found we couldn't keep our hands off each other and every few months we'd end up in some hotel room fucking each other senseless.

Unfortunately with our busy schedules, these wild nights had become less and less frequent and it had now been nearly a year since we last hooked up, a year in which things had gotten serious between Mark and Michelle and before I knew it I was here, my brother's best man watching my sexy fuck buddy walk down the aisle to become my sister-in-law.

There was no denying she looked breath-taking. I'd never even thought about marriage but looking at the bride today, I would have popped the question to her in a heartbeat given the chance.

I caught her eye as her father shook hands with Mark but she quickly looked away. Ever since her relationship with my brother had turned serious, she'd felt much more guilty about our history. But even then she still turned up at the hotel rooms on time...

Despite her guilt and her TV soap opera history, there was no drama at the ceremony. The wedding went off without a hitch, food was eaten, photos were had and Michelle had successfully avoided me all day until soon enough the sun was setting and everyone was heading into the larger party room for the reception.

There was a lot of buzz about the newly-wed's first dance with the couple keeping it a close-knit secret, a secret Mark had decided to share with me weeks ago. It was to the unoriginal tune of Dirty Dancing's 'Time of My Life', a dance requiring a costume change from Michelle.

Knowing this, I kept an eye on her and when I spotted her making her covert exit, I finally made my move, following her through the door.

I hurried across the otherwise empty lobby to catch up with her, jumping into the elevator as the doors closed behind us.

"Fuck! You scared me!" she gasped, placing a hand on her heaving chest, relaxing when she realised I wasn't some crazed, opportunistic paparazzi.

"Sorry sis, where are you off to?" I asked innocently.

Michelle rolled her eyes at my comment but couldn't help but smile nonetheless.

"Costume change, for the first dance."

"Dirty Dancing eh? Well we both know you got the 'dirty' bit down," I teased earning another eye roll. "So, need some help with changing?" I suggested, dropping my gaze to the busty bride's famous cleavage.

"Nice try but I'll be fine, thanks," she grinned, turning away from my shameless staring.

"C'mon Michelle," I whined, stepping in front of her and placing my hands on her waist. "It's been months since last time!"

"Keep count, do you?"

"Don't you?"

There was a pause then until Michelle suddenly pushed me away and pushed the button to get the elevator in motion.

"What we did was wrong it's over. I'm married now," she said firmly, waving her new wedding ring in my face.

"So what? You wear a new ring now, big deal," I replied, taking her by the waist again and pulling her close so I could inhale her familiar perfume. "Besides, you won't have it long if I decide to mention our sessions in my speech now would you?"

There was a flash of something in her eye then and for a moment I thought she was going to slap me but instead her lips curled into a devilish smile.

"Hmm, I kind of like you when you get like this, getting all forceful, thinking you can blackmail me..."

Just like that it appeared I'd won her over as she reached between us and grabbed at my hard member through my suit. We stared into each other as she rubbed me with one hand while unbuckling my belt with the other to fish out her prize. I knew she loved the risk and sneaking around as much as I did and what was riskier than sneaking off to fuck the best man at your own wedding reception?

With my cock out, hard and ready, I stepped back to watch the bride drop down in her tight dress and eagerly take me into her hot mouth.

But no sooner had she wrapped her soft lips around the head, the elevator pinged and the doors opened behind her. After a split second of blind panic, I stuffed my cock away and Michelle jumped to her feet but thankfully, the corridor was empty. Michelle giggled at our reaction before taking my hand and leading me down to her room.

"We need to be quick," she warned. "—and I still need to get changed as well."

I was on her before the door finished closing behind us, kissing her hard on the lips while I clumsily pawed at her dress, trying and failing to find an opening in all the material.

"Wait, wait..." she gasped, pushing me away, "Let me get this thing off."

Thankful she hadn't had a change of heart, I stepped away, stripping down in seconds before sitting on the edge of the bed to watch Michelle struggle out of her wedding dress as quickly and carefully as possible.

I'd seen her naked countless times but watching her strip down and reveal her body to me inch by inch was something I'd never forget and would never get old.

Eventually her dress was pooled around her ankles where she stepped out of it in nothing but her white stilettos and lacy wedding garter.

I wasn't given much time to admire the sight before Michelle dropped to her knees and swiftly took me into her mouth again, intent on blowing me properly this time. I allowed her to slowly tease me with her soft lips and warm, talented tongue before I grew too aware of the pressing time constraints we were under.

I held her hair back as she started to bob her head into my lap and started to time my upward thrusts to match until we got into a quick, well-practiced rhythm. Michelle's eyes were squeezed shut, concentrating on controlling her gag reflex as I continuously slid my cock into the back of her wet throat and fed her my oozing pre-cum.

Even knowing time was against us and we should be moving on, I couldn't stop myself fucking her perfect, moaning mouth on the off chance this really was our last time.

I knew full well how much Keegan enjoyed sucking cock so I wasn't surprised to hear her whorish moans grow in volume as her hand drifted down to slide two fingers inside her aching pussy which, by the looks of it had been freshly shaven just that morning — although probably not for my benefit.

Grabbing her head, I pushed her down one last time, forcing her to hold my cock in her narrow throat for as long as she could before she started choking and I released her.

"Gaah—fuck I love feeling your cock down my throat!" she panted proudly while I pulled her onto the bed on top of me.

While she caught her breath, Michelle straddled me and wasted no time in teasing her creamy entrance with my cock and impaling herself.

I groaned and she let out a heavy sigh as she slowly lowered herself onto me, engulfing my shaft with her wet cunt that, even after all these years, still felt as snug and tight as a glove.

"Ugh. Fuck I needed this..." she muttered, feeling the stress of the hectic day slip away.

"Yeah? Show me how you like to ride that cock, sis."

"Sis? That's fucking bad..." she smirked as she started to slowly work her hips.

"—is that why you're so wet right now?"

I was well aware this was one of her favourite positions, giving complete control to her to use me as she saw fit to bring about her own pleasure and I was more than happy to lay back and admire the sight of her huge natural, bouncing breasts and her face contort in bliss as she worked herself into a frenzy on my shiny rod.

"God your cock feels so good..."

By now I knew her technique well but with the limited time she's been forced to step it up a gear and now quickly alternated between bouncing hard and fast to slowly grinding on top of me with my cock balls deep, giving her toned abs a good workout.

"Hmmm...fuckkk—" she groaned with her hands on my chest, flicking her hips urgently.

"You close?" I grunted, already spotting the tell-tale signs.

"Uh-huh, really close...just fuck me back a little...ugh!"

I immediately took a rough hold of Keegan's narrow waist and held her still as I started to thrust up into her, hammering her pretty cunt, desperate to feel her cream all over me.

"Ohmigod yes! Just like that!" she wailed, gritting her teeth as she exploded and her cunt gushed all over me.

I don't think there was a greater sight in the world than a climaxing Michelle Keegan. She was a thing of beauty and I continued to ram her clenching cunt to draw it out for as long as possible.

When she finally came down from her high, her weak body fell forward, her rock hard nipples poking my chest as she pushed her tongue into my mouth.

I simply held still then, enjoying the warmth of her soaked sex while reaching to cup her tight, round ass giving her soft cheeks a generous squeeze.

With her body still on fire, I figured now was the best time to make my next move, sliding my finger into her crevice to find and tease her closed starfish.

After circling her asshole for a moment with no complaints, I carried on and gently pushed a finger inside her, making her moan into my mouth.

"Mmmm...We really don't have time for that," she sighed regretfully.

"Sure we do," I insisted confidentially.

Before she could argue the point further, I rolled her on to her back and took position over her. Michelle bit her lower lip as she lifted and spread her legs, presenting her ass for me to take.

I didn't waste any time taking my slick, cream-covered cock and directing it to her backdoor, pushing firmly until she relaxed her body and let it pop inside.

"Oh fuuckk..." she purred, letting her head loll back, loving the sensation of having her ass stretched open.

I had barely got two inches in before we both jumped out of our skin to the sound of several sharp knocks on the door.

"Michelle? Are you in there?" a voice we both recognised as her mothers called.

"Shit!" Michelle hissed, pushing me off her. "Hide in the bathroom!"

I didn't argue, quickly grabbing what clothes I could, jumping over the bed and locking myself in the bathroom while Michelle hurried to cover herself in a towel before unlocking the door to let her mum in.

I listened at the door, almost too scared to breathe as the two ladies shared a brief conversation on the other side.

"—waiting for you downstairs," her mother was saying.

"Oh sorry mum, I was getting changed but just needed a quick lie down, it's been crazy today. I guess I fell asleep," Michelle lied effortlessly.

"I can tell! Look at the state of your hair!"

Over the next fifteen minutes, her mum helped her daughter into her second dress while no doubt fixing the hair and make-up I'd ruined earlier, all while I stood half naked in the bathroom, praying her mother wouldn't need to use the facilities.

"Okay, you go on ahead, tell them I'll be down in a few minutes," Michelle finally said.

After a few more words I heard the hotel door open and close and let out a sigh of relief. Michelle knocked on the bathroom door a second later and I opened it to see her smiling apologetically.

All was instantly forgiven and forgotten when my eyes fell upon her in her second dress though. It was definitely her kind of dress, tight to show off her curves and short enough to display her long, tanned legs.

"Come on, we need to go," she said urgently, ignoring my stares.

I followed her on the way out but at the last second I put my hand on the door, preventing her from opening it.

"I'm not done with you yet, not when you're looking like that."

"No, we really don't have time," she told me unconvincingly.

Michelle barely resisted as I pinned her up against the door to have my wicked way with her. In an instant I had my cock out again while I bunched her short dress up and tugged her silk panties to the side and headed straight for her ass.

"Ugh, fuck. Fine but you need to be quick," she moaned, prompting me to roughly ram my manhood into her experienced butt. "NNGGH—Jesus! Yeah fuck my ass!"

I grabbed her hips and proceeded to do just that, pounding her ass standing while she was trapped, her moaning face pressed against the door.

With time against us, Michelle did everything she could to make me finish quicker, looking back at me over her shoulder and sharing every dirty thought that came to her head.

"Ugh, God I love it when you just take it like that! Pin me down and fuck me right in the ass!" she growled. "No one fucks it as good as you...it's all yours bro!"

"Yeah sis? This is mine?" I grunted, giving her a sharp spank.

"Mmm, cum inside it right now and it is! I'll let you come round and take it whenever you want!"

"Ugh, you're such a good little slut," I hissed before taking her arms and pinning them behind her back.

I held her locked in place, slightly bent over as I continuously railed into her, the sound of our colliding flesh almost overbearing Keegan's constant grunts, moans and cusses until I suddenly reached my limit and blasted her ass full of cum.

I saw Michelle's eyes roll back and her legs almost gave way as I pumped a hot torrent of jizz into her bowels.

We held that position for several moments, both gasping for air until I leaned forward to kiss her and slowly slipped out of her spent hole.

"Whoa," Michelle staggered briefly, grabbing hold of me to balance herself on her shaking legs.

"Good luck on the dance floor now," I snickered as she fought to steady herself and led the way back to the elevator.

"If I fuck up in front of everyone I'm blaming you now!" she claimed playfully.

While she checked her appearance in the mirror, I gave her ass one final squeeze before reluctantly stepping away when the elevator doors opened. I let her lead the way across the lobby and, just before she made her grand re-entrance, I found myself smirking as a single trail of cum started running down her leg.

Post Thanks / Like

Simply.
    Glorious.
    That right there is the stuff of dreams!!
    Amazing story LemonTalk, you always do her justice.

:gold:

3. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk liked this post