Thread: "The Resolution: Part 1" with Jenna Coleman

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "The Resolution: Part 1" with Jenna Coleman

The Resolution: Part 1
    With Jenna Coleman
    by BuckshotBarnes
    Codes: MF, BJ, Oral
    Disclaimer: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.

You know those parties you only ever see on TV or in the movies? Wall-to-wall beautiful people, music pumping, everyone's dancing, getting sweaty and horny in a dimly lit room, where you can strangely still see everything in perfect detail?

Well, somehow, this was one of those. With one minor difference. Those beautiful people weren't dime-a-dozen extras. The beautiful people were celebrities. A-listers. B-listers. A couple of C-listers. And a couple of guys like me.

Who am I? I'm Cam Barnes. I used to hang out with the Hemsworth brothers. Before they were Thor and Gale. When Luke was the biggest star in the family, because he'd been on TV in Australia. I didn't know Luke too well, but I was between Chris' and Liam's grades at school. We hung out in a lot of the same circles, and yeah. I wouldn't say we were best mates, but I was one of the only guys who was mates with both of them.

Chris went to the States and had a bit part in Star Trek, and then the roles started coming in. Liam was well on his way to stardom in Australia, and was overtaking Luke. So I decided to jump ahead of Liam and move to Hollywood. I'd had a line on Neighbours and Home and Away back home, so I figured I was a real actor. What's the worst that could happen? So I crashed on Chris' couch. Six years later, Liam is almost as big a star as Chris, I'd had a part in a crowd scene in Thor 2. I was basically the 'Turtle' to Chris and Liam's 'Vinnie Chase'. Both guys had me on staff as their 'assistant', but that mostly just consisted of driving them around and hanging out. Which brings me to the best part: groupies. Chris is married, so I've got no shortage of disappointed women who wanted a piece of Thor, not to mention Liam can only take so many, he's a mere mortal afterall.

But not anymore. I'm done with random women. I'm sick of being the second (or third) prize. I live in Hollywood. It's time to act like it. 2016 is going to be the year I only sleep with celebrities. Even if it's only second-tier reality stars, I'm going to do it. I'm reasonable-looking, if a little chubby. And I'm funny. And I've got the Australian accent. What could go wrong?

Rihanna threw her drink in my face, before slapping me. "The fuck is wrong with you?" She asked, before storming off. Clutching my stinging cheek, I stepped over to the bar, where I heard someone laughing at me.

I looked up and saw Jenna Coleman, the star of Doctor Who, who had somehow ended up across the pond at the biggest New Years Eve party in Hollywood. "You know, if you're trying to chat a girl up, you probably shouldn't mention that Australia beat her team in the cricket that week." She said, sipping the last of her drink.

"Duly noted." I smiled. "And probably good advice before I start talking to a Pom." I gave her a quick glance up and down, taking in her slim, tanned body in a little black dress, showing off a lot of leg, and just enough cleavage.

Jenna's mouth opened in false shock, which almost immediately turned to a smug smile. "I'm sorry, which one of our homelands holds The Ashes right now?"

"You know, if you're trying to chat a guy up, you shouldn't mention that your country beat theirs in cricket that year." I mocked her.

"Oh, you think I'm trying to chat you up?" She put her empty glass down on the bar. "You haven't even bought me a drink."

"Well it's an open bar." I teased, but waved the bartender over. "Jack and coke for me… And for this lovely lady…?"

"I'll have what this handsome gentleman is having." She flirted back, toying with the straw from her last drink.

"So that's another Jack and Coke for now." I say, before winking at Jenna. "And if you can manage it, maybe a Jenna Coleman for later. Because that's what I'll be having."

Jenna's face was a mixed expression of surprise, a little bit of annoyance, and just enough of a smile to let me know I had gotten away with that. "If you play your cards right…"

In the middle of the hot, sweaty, pheromone-packed dancefloor, Jenna grinded up against me, as my hands roamed her body. All of a sudden the music stopped, and on the massive screen behind the DJ, the countdown begun. A thousand people began counting down.

10…
    9…
    8…
    7…
    I turn Jenna around to face me, one hand around her waist, the other firmly on her nice little ass.

6…
    5…
    4…
    Jenna put both her arms around my neck, pulling me close.

3…
    2…
    1…

As the music went off, the pyrotechnics exploded from the stage and the confetti and streamers fell from the ceiling, Jenna and I locked lips for the first time that night, the English actress thrusting her tongue inside my mouth first. She wanted this just as badly as I did. As the other couples broke their kisses and cheered, she kissed me deeper, not coming up for air, as she started grinding her body up against mine again. Finally, after a minute passed, she stopped and gasped for air. "We need to get out of here."

Whoever was throwing this party had the foresight to hire not only the hotel ballroom, but every room in the building. "My room or yours?" I asked.

I slammed Jenna up against the door to my hotel room, lifting her off the floor as I kissed her passionately, both my hands inside her dress, caressing the bottom of her silky thighs. I slowly gyrated my hips, dry-humping her against the wood of the door.

I started kissing down her neck. "Someone will see us." She purred in my ear. Moments later, Bindi Irwin rounded the corner, two waiters in tow. The busty teen's pace slowed, as she watched what we were doing, licking her lips.

I made a mental note to call my fellow Australian sometime, and threw her a wink, as she opened the door to her own room, just down the hall, and pushed the waiters through the door.

"Fuck, you Aussies are horny little shits, aren't you?" Jenna asked, wrapping her arms around my neck, and her legs around my waist.

"Could say the same thing about you Poms." I teased back, kissing her lips again while I fumbled with the key. We stumbled through the door, but I just managed to hold her up. I kicked the door shut behind me as an afterthought, as I carried her the three steps to the bed. The room was tiny, but it would do for what we had planned.

I placed her down on the bed, and began pulling my shirt over my head. While I was blinded by my shirt for a moment, Jenna got down on her knees in front of me and started fumbling with my belt. "Let's see if this thing is as big as it feels." She said, smirking up at me.

The Doctor Who star got my pants down, and was left eye-to-eye with the bulge in my underwear. It was my turn to smirk. "Well?" I ask.

"Even bigger." She bit her lip. "I chose well." She gave my cock a squeeze. I reached down and slid the straps of her dress down her shoulders. She took the hint well and with her free hand unzipped the side of her dress, allowing the top half to fall away from her body, revealing her lacy black strapless bra, and that flat, tan stomach.

"Keep going." I urged, barely getting the words out between gasps, as she slowly jacked me off through my underwear. That smirk was back on her face, as she reached behind and unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the floor and revealing her perfect, suckable nipples.

Finally, she grabbed my waistband and pulled my underwear down, my cock springing free and smacking her in the forehead with a meaty 'thwack!'. She giggled, before licking from the base to the tip, eliciting a loud groan from me. She then took the head in her mouth, whirling her tongue around it, before beginning to bob up and down, taking more and more in her mouth with every motion.

I ran my fingers through her hair, while I whispered words of encouragement. The beautiful Doctor Who star was a class-A cocksucker, one of the best I've ever had. Millions of fanboys had jerked off thinking about exactly what was happening in front of me. Happening to me. As my cock hit the back of her throat, she gagged, pulling my shaft out of my mouth, as she started to cough.

"Sorry. I never got the hang of deepthroating. English guys aren't usually so big." She shrugged, as the coughing subsided. She took me back into her mouth, bobbing up and down again, but never quite taking me so deep she gagged again. She started to fondle my balls and jerk the rest of my cock, I moaned her name, and she popped her mouth back off. "My turn." She said.

Jenna jumped to her feet and shimmied her way out of her dress, turning to face the bed and show off her tight little ass in a black, lacy thong that matched her bra. She bent at the waist, sticking her ass out as she slowly peeled the thong off, revealing the rear view of her moist slit and pink asshole.

I pushed her down onto the bed, leaving her face down, ass up, as I began to assault her freshly-shaven pussy with my tongue. I heard her moan as I started to tease her, licking her pussy lips, edging closer and closer to her clit, before moving my mouth back an inch, building the suspense. I slipped a finger inside her, even as lubed up as she was, it was a tight fit. As I began to finger her, her body suddenly tensed up, and she let out a little squeak. I guess I found her G-spot.

There was no point building suspense now, I started to lick and suck on her clit, while my finger worked her G-spot. As she loosened up, I slipped a second finger inside her, and a third, while she moaned and begged me to make her cum. As much as I was enjoying the taste of the English beauty, my cock was starting to feel neglected. I pulled away and rolled her over.

"What are you doing? I was so close!" She asked, as I climbed onto the bed, my body on top of hers. I kissed her, letting her taste herself, as my hand guided my cockhead to her dripping opening. "Oh." She said, as we broke our kiss and I slipped the head inside her. "Fuck!" She let out as I penetrated her, pushing deeper. She kissed me again as I bottomed out in her. "Fuck me!" She panted.

Well, I've never been one to disappoint a lady, so I started to build up a nice, slow, steady rhythm at first, sliding my cock in and out of her. Before long, she started playing with her clit, so I picked up the pace, not wanting to bore her, but that just made her work harder.

"I'm so close." She moaned, and judging by her face, she wasn't lying. So I kicked it up a notch. I hooked her legs and folded her in half, pistoning in and out of her as fast and as hard as I could, her little tits bouncing with every thrust. I watched her face contort in joy as she got closer and closer to cumming. You thought she looked good with that smirk? Wait until you see her O-face.

She started bucking, and spasming as the orgasm wracked her body, but it was the look on her face that sent me over the edge to join her. I collapsed on top of her, pinning her legs between us for a moment, as I filled her sloppy, wet pussy with my seed, before rolling off, and pulling out, letting our fluids leak out onto the sheets.

"Well, that's one way to ring in the new year." She said, between gasps for air.

"Hopefully it's an indication of things to come…" I replied.

I had no idea.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks! It's a couple of weeks later than I'd have hoped, but registrations were closed.