List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "House Guest" with Michelle Keegan

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "House Guest" with Michelle Keegan

House Guest
    With Michelle Keegan
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, blowjob, massage, anal, dirty talk
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

When Michelle had initially asked to crash on our sofa for a few days, Jess and I were more than happy to oblige. After all, we just assumed that Mark and Michelle would ultimately work out their differences and get back together.

However Keegan wasn't exactly eager to go running back to her husband, and now claimed that she just wanted some time to herself. Of course, Mark still called several times a day trying to talk some sense into her, but Michelle simply refused to speak to him, before the siblings would get into a loud argument over the phone.

Naturally I tried to stay out of everyone's business, but to be perfectly honest I actually enjoyed having Michelle around, particularly considering the skimpy little outfits she often liked to wear.

That said, it had been almost two whole weeks since the start of this new arrangement when I got up one bright early morning thanks to one of my girlfriend's infamous blowjob's.

In fact having Jessica's sister-in-law sleep right down the hall seemed to do wonders for our sex life, as Jess often enjoyed a lot of fantasy-role play and dirty talk, and would often bring up Keegan's name in the heat of the moment.

"Yeah. I bet you love the fact that Michelle is sleeping right down the hall as I suck your dick." Jessica would tease.

I guess having another person in the house really excited her. Not that I was complaining of course, as Jess was a downright cock-hound from the moment we had hooked up and seemed to be into all kinds of kinky shit.

Nonetheless, Jess had treated me to one of her work-class morning hummers and had left in a rush to make a meeting in town, leaving me to contemplate the rest of the day.

I actually thought about rolling over and closing my eyes when I recalled all the plans we had made, including drive Michelle to a few appointments and swing by her old place to collect some more clothes.

So I climbed out of bed and wandered out to the living room shirtless and barefoot, only to find the onetime "Corrie" star sprawled face-down on the fold-out sofa, half under the covers. She mumbled something under her breath as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

"Rise and shine sweetheart." I said as I passed her on the way to the coffeemaker. "We've got a big day ahead of us."

"Well I guess someone's in a good mood today."

Judging from the sly grin on her face I knew that she was alluding to Jessica's blowjob ritual. The disheveled actress then sat up in bed and flexed her shoulders back, only to wince out in pain.

"Ouch! Shit."

I could tell from the anguish in her voice that the fold out bed was reeking havoc on her body.

"How you holding up over there."

"Good. I guess?" she shrugged. "I'm still not used to this bed. It's killing my back."

"You should take it easy." I chuckled. "One look at you and Mark might think you've been shagging somebody new."

"Yeah. I wish."

"If you want I can try to put in a good word to Jess and see if she'd consider letting you sleep in our bed with us." I joked.

"Ha. In your dreams pal." Keegan giggled.

I now stood in the entrance to the kitchen and watched as she kicked off the covers and grasped her ankles, trying to arch her back. Judging from the muffled crackling sounds she wasn't exaggerating.

"Want me to work the cricks out of your shoulders?" I offered sincerely.

"Please. That would be great thanks."

Michelle settled herself down as I walked over to the bed, and noticed that she was clad in one of my old hockey jerseys which rode up high on her smooth-looking thighs. I'd simply made a friendly offer to help her out, but now I had to wonder what my own motives were.

As it turned out I'd actually had a summer job working in a chiropractors office, so I had some idea of what I was doing. That said, I sat down beside her on the bed and swept her long hair to one side, and worked inward towards her neck causing her to coo as I reached her hairline.

"God—" she purred. "That feels really nice."

"That's funny. It's supposed to."

"I guess it's been so long since someone touched me I forgot what it felt like."

"Don't worry Mish." I assured her. "You guys will sort it out."

It was only now that I noticed the lack of bra underneath her shirt, and the way I could see right down into the arm-gap of the tee and spied a brief glimpse of a nipple. The revelation caused me to pop an instant woody!

We spent the next few minutes stretching her arms and shoulders, with her elbows constrained behind her and her head leaned back, causing her large breasts to press against the jersey and expose two very prominent pokies.

If I didn't know any better I could have sworn all this physical contact was turning her on.

"Ah. That's the ticket." she sighed contently as I slowly straightened out all the kinks in her neck.

I then got up and moved around to the head of the bed, reached down at both sides of her waist and took hold of the hem of the shirt, gathering it upward and exposing a very attractive backside that was partially concealed by purple bikini panties.

"—let's move this out of the way shall we?" I said referring to the cumbersome shirt.

"It's your shirt after all." she shrugged. "Jess let me borrow it the other night."

I was trying to sound as disinterested as possible but it was proving to be quite difficult with the sudden tightness in my pants. Michelle hesitated briefly, then lifted her upper body allowing the tee to bunch up under her armpits.

This allowed me unfettered access to her entire back and hips, and while my initial plan was to massage her like this, I suddenly decided to test my luck and eased the sleeves off her folded elbows, and over her head -- leaving her to lay there topless on the bed!

At first Michelle seemed a little confused and kept her arms pressed down against her sides, protecting her breasts from my view. But my pulse quickened at the sight of her slim waist, narrow rib-cage, and the abundance of side boob.

She really didn't look like your typical 27-year-old woman. In fact I dare say Michelle could give most teenagers a run for their money. Encouraged by her lack of resistance, I ultimately undressed the TV star and justified her shirt removal by massaging her shoulders for the next few minutes.

Her eyes fluttered as she finally folded her hands under her cheek and relaxed. Her purrs seemed to mean she was enjoying the massage. By the time I'd finished working on her back, I was kneeling beside her legs, staring down at that barely concealed ass.

She shifted her legs slightly but didn't say a word as my hands explored her athletic figure. I actually wondered how long it had been since anybody other than Mark had touched her like this. It must have been years.

As I continued to pamper her flawless frame, I started to ponder just how much I could get away with, and how she'd react if I stopped being all gentlemanly and made a serious effort at seduction. My erection throbbed at the mere notion, while adrenaline made my hands tremble.

I finally took a deep breath, hooked my fingers under the elastic of her panties, and slowly rolled them over her lovely round butt. Michelle seemed oblivious at first, until the garment seemed to catch underneath her body.

I suddenly began to panic as I realized that I'd have to be a lot more forceful if I wanted to take them off, which would destroy any vestige of casual contact, and break the tranquil spell I had created.

To her credit Keegan seemed to sympathized with my plight, and for reasons I still can't fathom, granted my wish and shifted her hips enough to allow the removal of her underwear.

I gulped hard as I peeled the small garment down her shapely legs and sat back to admire her sheer nakedness. She just about had the sweetest ass I had ever laid eyes on, and combined with all that disheveled hair, she looked absolutely breathtaking.

I now stared at her ass and stroked her hips as I found myself at a crossroads...

I could try to work my way between her thighs from behind, which would involve a lot of ungraceful pushing and prodding. Or, I could try to roll her over onto her back, but if she chose not to cooperate the whole adventure would end right there. Alternatively, I could continue to work with what I had, take a minimum of chance and see what developed.

Being unwilling to lose what I'd already gained, I chickened out and went with the third option. After all, the morning was already proving to be one for the books, between Jessica's sloppy morning head, and now getting the opportunity to "massage" a totally naked Michelle Keegan.

But as it turned out it didn't take long for me to throw all caution to the wind and try to improve on the odds by taking my boxer-briefs off, and kneeling back on the bed in only a second or two.

My cock stood proudly as I moved carefully and quietly, shifted over and straddled those pretty thighs, carefully laying my rigid cock along the crevice of her ass, while I worked my fingertips along her spine. In fact her body tensed when my bare-naked cock pressed between our bodies.

At this point all pretense was lost. There was just no way she didn't know that I was completely naked behind her, and yet she didn't seem to care. Noting this, I pushed several strands of hair away from her ear and brushed my lips against the side of her neck.

"How's that feel..." I asked softly, sending another shiver up her spine.

"—what are you doing to me." she almost whispered in a dream-like state.

"Pleasing you." I answered back, before nibbling the edge of her ear and causing her to tremble.

At the same time my palms eased around her ribs and under her body. Almost reflexively, Michelle raised herself up a few inches to allow me access, and suddenly her large, round breasts were warmly cupped in my hands.

I caught her nipples between my fingers and her breathing stalled.

"Why don't you turn over so we can continue." I suggested quietly.

"Err. I don't know."

"Why not?"

"—you know why." she grinned shyly, suddenly unsure.

"Tell me."

"Because you'll want to -- put it in."

Her voice was faint and a little playful.

"Maybe that's what you need." I replied. "—a deep tissue massage."

Michelle grinned seductively as I continued to fondle her breasts.

"I do huh?"

"Sure. Maybe you need the full treatment." I added. "—to be pampered and spoiled -- to get off."

"Maybe. But. I dunno..."

I responded to her uncertainty by squeezing her tits enough to make her aware of how stiff her nipples had become. I then raised my hips and directed the head of my cock straight down toward her crotch, the small gap between her thighs.

Keegan whimpered as I pushing forward until the head of my cock brushed against the warm, moist entrance to her cunt.

"Ugh. God." she gulped to the action, clearly aroused as I was. "Don't tease me. Please. Not now."

I couldn't actually enter her from that angle, but the friction alone was enough to get us both off. Michelle buried her face into the pillow and tried to smother a ragged moan as her booty began to rise and fall to meet my idle thrusts.

"—doesn't that feel good."

"uh-huh." she whimpered softly. "yea."

The whole experience felt wonderfully taboo, as we continued to nakedly grind in the middle of the living room. For someone who appeared to be unsure of herself, she sure enjoyed wiggling her ass at me.

It was only now that I realized that if I didn't act fast I'd most probably blow my wad all over her pussy, so I reluctantly backed off and moved to lay beside her on the bed.

But before she had any ideas of ending our little session, I immediately slipped two fingers down into the warm spot my cock had just vacated, eliciting a slight moan.

Michelle was still laying face down with her legs drawn together, while her back arched sharply which caused her butt to stick out, giving me the perfect opportunity to lovingly stroke her slippery mons and ease a single finger inside her.

"—ugh fuck."

"Well at least let me finish the massage." I whispered in her ear.

"Yeah. I bet you'd like that wouldn't you." she teased with a saucy grin, while gently swaying her ass from side to side.

My fingers moved along with her butt the entire time as though glued to her booty.

"Why don't you turn over toward me." I suggested.

The Manchester born actress sighed in frustration as she levered herself up on her elbows, her face just a few inches from mine.

"This is bad. We shouldn't be doing this."

I found this amusing considering we were both already naked -- with my hand on her pussy.

"We haven't even done anything yet." I countered, as I took my fingers from her snatch and now fondled her perfectly formed ass.

There was a long pause as she wrestled with her emotions.

"I've never done anything like this before."

I could see the struggle in her eyes. She desperately wanted to get off, but was terrified about crossing the line and having an affair.

When her eyes wandered over her shoulder and she finally noticed my bare cock, she actually seemed captivated by it and slowly turned over. Then, with a wicked look in her eyes, she reach down with one hand to play with her pussy while her other massaged her breast.

Following her lead I reached down and grasped my cock and began to stroke for her amusement, as the two of us proceeded to mutually masturbate for each other. I suppose she figured that if we just messed around like this it wouldn't be considered "cheating."

In truth I was happy to oblige, until I quickly realized just how difficult it was for me to keep my hands to myself, as I reached over to take one of her rigid nipples between my fingers.

"Ugh. No touching." she maintained. "—just playing. Watching each other."

"I can do that." I lied, while strangling my rod even harder.

"Mm. Stroke your cock for me." Michelle whispered erotically. "I like it."

"I bet you do. Show me how you play."

With that said Michelle parted her knees, licked her fingers and went right back to rubbing her mound, as I now jacked off furiously beside her. In fact I only stopped beating off so I could drag my fingertips along the inside of her thighs, where I urged her to spread her legs even further apart which she did.

"God damn you look so sexy with your legs spread like that." I hissed. "—show me how you play with that cunt."

The look in her eyes was spellbinding.

I now caressed her smooth legs as her chin lifted and her eyes shut, and she concentrated on her own pleasure. With her eyes closed, I took the opportunity to lean forward and fastened my lips around a taut nipple, sucking it into my mouth while swirling my tongue around the tip.

Michelle's sharp intake of breath was all the permission I needed, so I reached down between her legs to join her existing fingers and burrowed the tip against her opening.

This immediately caught her attention and she moaned audibly. But when I dipped my fingers ever lower and began to nudge them against her tiny bunghole, her eyes went wide and locked with mine.

"—keep playing." I insisted, as she now rubbed herself more urgently while I teased her ass.

Her thighs began to tremble when I finally dipped the tip of my finger inside her backdoor.

"Ugh. I don't think I can handle that." she said hoarsely. "—it's going to get me off."

I pulled back slightly wanting to extend her pleasure, and traced the outline of her sphincter before I carefully dipped them back inside. Her breathing grew erratic as I now fingered her asshole.

"Oh-God. I can't believe we're actually doing this." she murmured at one point.

"Grr. Where's my finger right now."

Knowing what I wanted to hear, Keegan grinned evilly and refused to play along.

"—Michelle. Tell me!" I persisted, before withdrawing my finger slightly only to slam most of it back into her snug hole.

"Ugh! Fuck." she cussed while using one arm to support her jiggling breasts. "—it's in my ass. You're finger's in my ass."

"Keep rubbing your cunt." I told her before leaning over to literally maul her magnificent tits.

It was at this point that I kissed my way down her body and maneuvered myself between her thighs. To her credit, Michelle never ceased playing with herself and cooed loudly the moment my mouth made contact with her sex.

"ohhh—god." she lamented as she cupped her breasts with both hands.

The actresses cooing remained consistent as I placed both hands on each of her slender legs and spent the next few minutes hungrily devouring her cunt!

"Yesss." she purred above me -- even grinding her hips against my face. "Eat me. Eat my tight pussy."

I was only too happy to oblige and ultimately withdrew from her glistening-wet sex to sit up between her legs. The look on her face was priceless as we both knew what was about to happened next.

But instead of just climbing on top of her and taking her where she lay, I instead pulled her up to me and directed her to straddle my knee and carefully settle herself over my lap -- forcing us into a lotus-styled (seated) position on the bed.

With her ass firmly position over my body I gently easing her down onto my rod.

"Come on. Slide down on my cock." I growled as she slowly impaled herself.

Considering how wet she was I entered her without much effort though it was a wonderfully snug fit. Her eyes widened as I filled her completely and she clutched at my shoulders.

"Oh. God. Oh. God." she chanted as I pulled her hips even closer to me and she began to moan.

Clutching her waist I then began manipulating her hips and slid my cock in and out of her juicy pussy. She responded by wrapping an arms around my neck as I steered her into our very first kiss.

I'd been waiting months to kiss her on the lips and now seemed to be making up for lost time -- plunging my tongue into her cold mouth while my cock pushed deeper into her wet pussy.

"Fuck." she grunted hotly. "—you feel so big right now."

"Ride it." I growled back at her. "Move your hips. Ride it Michelle. Show me how you love to take cock."

A single tear seemed to stream from her eye as she dug her heels into the bed and pulled her groin hard against mine. The penetration between us was exquisite as was the closeness of our bodies.

"I think I'm going to cum." she panted as we stared into each other's eyes and SHE dictated the pace of our love-making, whipping her hips back and forth and flicking them in a circular motion.

"Come Michelle." I urged. "Come all over my fat cock."

A moment later the starlet shook violently before pulling me in close and kissing me passionately on the mouth. Amusingly enough her orgasm also triggered a cramp in her leg which prevented her from holding our position on the bed and she urged us to stop.

But not wanting to stop now, I swiftly tipped her onto her back without breaking our contact and raised her legs until her ankles were over my shoulders. I then leaned forward almost causing her feet to touch her ears and proceeded to plow her cunt with deep, long thrusts -- drilling her into the mattress.

Michelle gritted her teeth and cried out loud as I literally pounded her into the bed.

"Yea. Fuck me. Fuck me." she chanted again and again. "Make me come again!!"

"Take it." I growled back. "Take that cock you little slut!"

"Come on. Pound that pussy!" she urged. "Make me moan the way you make Jess moan each night."

"Oh-Yeah?" I grinned. "You hear that huh?"

"Fuck-yea I hear it. What do you think I do out here while you guys are having sex. I lay her playing with my twat, trying to imagine what it would be like if I just walked in and joined you two."

"Why don't you do that next time." I suggested, as I now picked up the pace of my thrusts.

"Mm. Maybe I will."

"Yeah. I think Jess would like that."

"Yeah. I could watch you fuck her ass then come over and clean you off." Keegan teased.

"Would you do that!" I almost panted. "Yeah?"

"Only if Jess and I are allowed to sixty-nine in front of you." Michelle moaned. "Then have you fuck me while she sits on my face."

"Yeah. We could do that."

"Mm. I'd stick my tongue so deep in her ass it'd make her scream!"

"Grr. Don't give me any ideas right now. I'd love to take your sweet little ass Mish."

"Yea. You wish." Keegan chastised. "You see that anklet on my foot. That was the last time I let Mark take my ass. He's only done it once and he couldn't even handle it. You think you're game?"

God knows I wanted to try. As the two of us continued to talk dirty to one another the rapid spasms in her cunt were like a velvet hand milking me and it was about all I could take.

"God damn it Michelle. You have to let me take your ass one of these days."

Keegan grinned.

"Maybe tonight I'll let you slip it in my bum while Jess is asleep."

"You'd do that?"

"Sure. I love it in my ass." she claimed driving me mental. "But how about right now you blow that load for me."

"Fuck."

"C'mon. Come for me." she hissed while sinking her nails into my back. "Shoot that hot spunk all over my asshole!"

Just hearing this language from her was enough to set me off, and a moment later I pulled out and shot fountains of spunk all over her cunt and bunghole -- absolutely bathing her crotch in searing hot jism!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks again TPG for another epic Keegan story because Jesus, that was great and super fucking hot!

3. Thanks whaywood13, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes whaywood13, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That was hot!

5. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post