Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chloe Grace MORETZ concepts

Post Thanks / Like

star Chloe Grace MORETZ concepts

Chloe Grace Moretz Story Thread

Post Thanks / Like

Subject: Chloe Beverly Hills Valet
    created by TPG

It's while you and your mate are waiting for your ride that you start a conversations with Chloe Grace Moretz.
    As it turns out she appears to be quite friendly and seems keen to make new friends (not what you expected)
    You're then shocked when the Valet brings the wrong vehicle(!) and there's been a mix up with the cars.
    While your friend loses his mind, Chloe offers to help and gives you two a ride to the other drivers house nearby.

But as it turns out the address is all mixed up and the house number doesn't exist -- causing you to drive around in circles.
    In fact you and Chloe end up driving around for almost an hour, before she finally suggests you grab something to eat.
    You guys then grab some drive-thru and enjoy a bite to eat while getting to know each other better.
    Meanwhile your friend is on the phone in the backseat with his parents trying to explain the situation etc (his dads car).

Minutes later it starts to get dark out and Chloe remarks that she wants to swing by her house to get changed.
    You're then taken aback as she drives up into Bel Air and wait outside in her truck as she runs inside.
    But something inside you tells you to follow (seems no ones home) so you boldly head inside and hear her upstairs.
    There, you spy just in time to catch her slipping on a new tank top (no bra)

Chloe jumps with fright and whines about you sneaking up on her, but still flashes you a sly grin.
    You then walk over and kiss her, and she kisses you back and in next to no time you're getting it on.
    In fact to your surprise she happily drops to her knees and starts blowing you as your friend comes upstairs to investigate.
    Noting your friend, Chloe teases. "So are you gonna stand there all night, or are you going to take out your cock!"

Minutes later you and your mate are SPIT-ROASTING the actress on her own bed...when you hear her family arrive home!
    In an instant you grab your clothes and jump out a window and run half naked down the Bel-Air street.

...at least, that's the first scenario that came to mind. What about you? Lol

3. Thanks Simmo, mikemiami, avenger87, mrblonde, hearsz and 2 others thanked for this post
    Likes Simmo, mikemiami, avenger87, mrblonde, hearsz and 2 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Subject: Chloe Beverly Hills Valet
    Written by LemonTalk

Chloe sneaks out of the house to attend a lunch date at the steakhouse with a new boyfriend/blind-date/Tinder hook-up but it turns out to be a dud.
    After the guy failed to show up or after enduring a long meal where she knew it wasn't going to work from the get-go, Chloe makes her excuse to leave.
    Naturally not in the best of moods as she hangs out waiting for her car but it only gets worse when the valet returns with an obvious scratch in her new Benz.

Hearing Chloe flip out at the driver you (the manager) quickly come out of your office to check on the situation.
    Before she causes more of a scene, you persuade her to calm down and come back to your office so you can sort out a refund, compensation etc.
    Back in your private office, she does thankfully relax somewhat as you get some details from her, confirming that she is indeed who you think she is.

While going through the details, you try and start up an innocent conversation with her.
    Tell her how your children are fans etc, drawing her attention to the photo on your desk with your wife and kids.
    It's then that her attitude changes as she decides to have some fun with you what with her having a thing for older, married men.
    Chloe particularly likes teasing them, watching them squirm and knowing what they want to do to her if they were ever lucky enough for her to let them.
    From there it's a case of whether Chloe basically throws herself at you or is more subtle and tries flirting her way into a better deal with her damaged car.

Either way, when you finally snap she gets a bit concerned as things quickly get out of her control when you start to have your way with her.
    Her fears are soon gone however when she discovers just how much she loves being 'taken'.
    In fact, it surprises you both at just how much she gets off on the quick, rough little grudge fuck you give her in your office.
    Quickly bend her over your desk to pound away at her, her leggings around her knees while you pull her hair and spank her ass a little.
    Until you ultimately push her to the floor and finish while fucking her face, forcing her to swallow your load.

Would need some revisions but yeah, that's what I got.

5. Thanks Simmo, mikemiami, avenger87, TPG, yossairian and 2 others thanked for this post
    Likes Simmo, mikemiami, avenger87, TPG, yossairian and 2 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Chloe Grace Moretz Mexican Vacation

...this just has to be written up!

7. Thanks X42, yossairian, hearsz, mikemiami, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes X42, yossairian, hearsz, MacDennis, mikemiami and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Subject: Moretz Mexican Adventure
    created by TPG

It's while working at the resort that you're called out to perform a massage.
    You can't help but get a little excited as you know the compound is hosting Chloe and her family.
    But when you show up you're shocked/disappointed when you realize its Chloe's mom who made the booking.
    In fact it seems everyone has gone to the beach leaving you alone with the blonde MILF.

You then get down to business and get the single mother purring like a kitten.
    At this point her nipples are the size of bullets and she reaches out and grabs your cock.
    You try to remain "professional" as Teri strokes your wood and clearly wants to fuck.
    But you're not sure if you're up to the task -- but she makes the decision for you and swallows your sword!

To your surprise Teri actually appears to be quite the skilled little cock smoker -- causing you to suddenly nut in her mouth.
    Unfortunately for you the others soon arrive back from the beach and you're unceremoniously shooed away.
    The very next day you get another call and head out to the bungalow -- actually eager to get another blowjob from her.
    But instead you're taken aback when you realize that this time around Teri is accompanied by her famous daughter Chloe.

You then proceed with the massage and take turns doing them both as they lay beside each other.
    With Chloe joining the session you're slightly disappointed there'll be no sex but still thrilled to see starlet's naked body.
    The massage appears to be just a normal affair when Teri suddenly grabs your cock again.
    You then freeze up as she pulls you over and sucks your dick -- all the while as Chloe lays face down a few feet away.

"Chloe sweetie." Teri announces. "I want to show you something."
    You're then floored as she not only blows you but shows off her cock-sucking skills to her sexy daughter!!
    Just the fact that Chloe's watching makes your twitch with excitement which isn't lost on Teri.
    "Mm. I think you like having an audience."

You agree as Teri notices your eye-line and then tells Chloe to flip over and show you her body -- her hairless teen peach.
    "Wow. That's a pretty big cock!" Chloe comments while touching herself. "I don't think I could handle that."
    Teri then invites her daughter to come over and watch more closely as she services you -- really goes to town.
    At one point Chloe reaches up and grips your shaft and strokes you as her mom polishes your knob like a pro.

"We have to hurry mom. Before the others come back."
    "Don't worry about your brother's dear." Teri assures her. "Just enjoy yourself. Come on. I want to see you suck his big cock!"
    You're then taken aback as the teen star takes you DEEP into her mouth and blows you with her moms blessing.
    At one point Teri is riding you loudly as Chloe sits on your face and ultimately squirts all over your face, neck, and chest!

You ultimately take them both from behind before you're invited to take Chloe's backdoor!
    You then fuck Chloe in her ass and pull out only to watch her mom clean you off.
    But as hot as this is you then grab her by the head and shove her face into her daughters peach -- forcing her to eat her.
    Chloe moans loudly as you fuck her mom from behind while she eats out her daughter and you pull out and cum on their faces!

....what, too much? Lol

9. Thanks hearsz, taranev, Simmo, starbuk, avenger87 and 4 others thanked for this post
    Likes hearsz, Simmo, starbuk, avenger87, mikemiami and 3 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Subject: Chloe Beverly Hills Valet version #2
    created by TPG

It's your first day working as a Valet in Beverly Hills.
    Chloe gives you her ticket and you go to fetch her car but its been misplaced!
    The actress flips out and calls you every name under the sun and threaten to sue you back to the stone age.
    While she makes a scene outside you finally track down her vehicle and rush to bring it to her.

But in you rush to make her happy you drop your cell phone in her car.
    You don't even realize it until a few minutes later and call your cell -- only to hear her answer it.
    Chloe laughs at your expense as you beg for her to bring it back to you work place.
    But the actress claims she's busy and couldn't care less and asks YOU to come to HER instead.

She then gives you the address to her Bel Air home and you make your way up into exclusive community.
    You finally arrive to the house around 9pm only for her to answer the front door.
    To you're surprise the actress appears barefoot and scantily clad in nothing but a tank top and panties!
    It also seems that no one is home and she has the entire place to herself.

To your surprise Chloe then invites you in and leaves the front door wide open.
    Inside you hear music blaring from the speakers as she goes to fetch your phone upstairs.
    You wait a minute or so before you lose your patience and decide to follow her upstairs.
    It's there you find her going through the photos on your phone and you snap!

Chloe panics and insists that she wasn't going through it but you both know she's lying.
    You snatch the phone and start to leave but she gets up all in your face.
    "—yeah well maybe if you did your job right this wouldn't have happened!"
    She then stands in your way and the two of you scuffle briefly before you pin her up against the wall.

Chloe literally dares you into action and reaches down to grasp you hard cock through your pants.
    "Your not leaving!" she insists. "Not until I get some of this."
    "Get off me you little slut!" you hiss. "I'm fucking married."
    "So. I don't care. No one has to know about this!"

While you attempt to push her away Chloe literally throws herself at you.
    You finally crumble under the pressure and without warning shove your hand inside her tiny panties!
    You then throw her onto her own bed - spread her legs wife apart - and eat her hairless peach.
    Chloe moans and carries on and insists you FUCK her in the ass as you can't believe how crazy and vocal she is.

She then ties your wrists to her bed and starts to ride you through two orgasms.
    You suddenly panic when your phone starts to ring and realize its your wife checking up on you.
    Chloe then does the unthinkable and answers the phone but doesn't speak -- whimpers softly as she rides your cock.
    You're so furious you break from her restraints and pin her down by the throat and FUCK her sweet little ass!!

In fact you fuck her so hard that you're certain the neighbors across the street can hear her screams of pleasure.
    You finally cum and shoot your load deep into her bowels before watching it ooze out.
    Chloe slumps on the bed with a content grin on her face and promises to "keep in touch."
    "So I guess I'll see you next week." she teases.

hehe

11. Thanks Simmo, hearsz, avenger87, LemonTalk, yossairian thanked for this post
    Likes Simmo, pizzey, hearsz, avenger87, LemonTalk and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hehe, that's great, acting all bitchy and putting your wife on the line? Talk about earning a grudge-fuck...

13. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG, yossairian liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

is it just me, or does she look kinda cute here?

Had an idea looking at these pix - what if you ended up helping her with her shopping, or some dude started harassing her in the car park and you essentially came to her rescue, and then got chatting.

But then I thought, how funny/interesting would it be if the topic of conversation turned to politics (with her being such a huge Hillary fan) and things got heated once she found out that you were thnking about voting for Trump? hehe

Maybe she's even into you for a few minutes - really flirting and putting on a show - until the subject comes up, and she looks totally disappointed, and even mentions how much she thought you were cute UNTIL you opened your mouth.

But that being said, wouldn't it also be interesting if you played along and made it seem like you were open to other ideas, and were wiling to hear her out on the whole Hillary thing - and Chloe immediately jumped at the opportunity to preach.

In fact she ended up inviting you to grab a bite to eat (local drive-thru) before the two of you drove up to a nice little secluded spot where she likes to "park" and hang (get high) and you ended up getting it on!!

...her literally climbing on top of you in the passenger seat and riding you.

15. Thanks bbf, mikemiami, LemonTalk, yossairian thanked for this post
    Likes bbf, mikemiami, hearsz, LemonTalk, yossairian liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Grr, see now I can't get it out of my head - this entire scenario.

And now I just have this one scene stuck in my head - being sat in Chloe's car, and while she's still driving in traffic, or parked somewhere in public, and just boldly reaching over and shoving your hand inside those yoga pants, and finding out she has a clit ring?

I don't know what's hotter, her reaction to you making such a bold and unexpected move - attempting to finger her after knowing her for literally an hour or so? ...or her squirming and telling you to [continue] but take it easy cause of her pierced clit?

17. Thanks bbf, mikemiami, LemonTalk, yossairian thanked for this post
    Likes bbf, mikemiami, hearsz, LemonTalk, yossairian liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So I was just going through some old pics and stumbled across these from last year - did we ever write this scenario up? ...you know the whole Hockey-fan/locker room experience? Because I think I might have a few ideas on the subject. hehe

19. Thanks LemonTalk, mrblonde, yossairian thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk, mrblonde, hearsz, yossairian liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast