Claim Your Girl For MARCH 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: Jay Cult - The Island: Chapter 5 with Various

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction Jay Cult - The Island: Chapter 5 with Various

Jay Cult: The Island
    Chapter 5: At the End of the Day

With Ashley Benson, Bella Thorne, Debby Ryan, Hilary Duff, Jennette McCurdy, Lia Marie Johnson, Selena Gomez, Stella Hudgens and Vanessa Hudgens.

By Macedman

Codes: MF, MFM, MFF, Oral, Lesbian, Orgy, Alcohol

DISCLAIMER: This is a fictional, choose your own adventure, I can't stress enough just how fictional this is, it's not the real world, in fact it's very different from the real world in a lot of ways. I'm changing ages, relationship status and creating imagined personalities for everyone involved. This is going to be fun, let's see what goes down shall we?

Hilary stood up and turned around, taking her thick ass in hand. ‘Fuck me from behind,’ she said as she gripped her own ass.

I gripped her bikini bottom and slowly pulled it down, exposing her plumb ass. ‘Mmm,’ I said as I took a turn gripping her ass cheeks. ‘I was hoping you’d say that.’

‘I cheated a bit,’ Hilary said as I reached up with one hand to untie her bikini top while still keeping the other hand firmly on her ass cheek. ‘It’s what you said you wanted to do all those years ago.’

I pulled her bikini top off and let it fall to the floor, revealing her tits. ‘I hope you’re not picking this just for me,’ I said as I lightly groped one of her tits.

‘Don’t worry,’ Hilary said as I brought my cock right up to her pussy. ‘Getting fucked from behind happens to be my favorite position as well.’

I smiled and while still gripping her tit and ass cheek, shoved my cock into her wet pussy. She moaned loudly as I immediately began ramming her, not feeling the need to go as easy on her as I did the younger chicks.

‘Yeah!’ Hilary moaned as I railed her. ‘Fuck me hard!’

I gripped her tit tighter and squeezed her nipple, trying to treat her body as roughly as I could. ‘You like it rough?’ I questioned as I gripped her ass as tight as I could.

‘Treat me like shit,’ Hilary begged as I fucked her harder and faster.

Everyone else in the circle just watched in awe as I penetrated Hilary. ‘Take that cock,’ I exclaimed as I pulled my hand off her ass and gave it a light slap.

‘Harder!’ She moaned, causing me to slap her ass even harder. ‘Yes! Like that!’ She exclaimed once I made contact again.

I slapped her ass and fucked like this for a little while longer, clearly bringing her closer and closer to the edge. ‘How’s this?’ I questioned as I stopped slapping her ass and instead gripped her tits as hard as I could with both hands.

‘Twist em!’ She moaned, referring to her hard nipples.

I did as she said, gripping her hard nipples in between my index finger and thumb and twisting them as hard as I could. While I was doing this I switch my pace to a more slower, deliberate and more importantly, hard pace, penetrating her with more force than before.

‘Ahhh!’ She moaned in pleasure, clearly enjoying the nipple play.

I pulled her up by her tits and brought her face close to mine. ‘Let me feel those lips,’ I said, kissing the side of her sexy lips.

She kissed me back. ‘Enough,’ she said after I slobbered all over her fuckable mouth. ‘No more kissing!’

‘You’re the boss,’ I said as I pushed her back down, letting go of one of her tits and replacing it in my hand with a large portion of her blonde hair.

‘Yes!’ Hilary moaned as I pulled her hair and roughly fucked her, slamming her thighs hard into the edge with each pump.

‘Ready to cum?’ I exclaimed as she moaned without restraint.

‘Fuck yes!’ She moaned as I pounded her again and again, each movement slower and harder than the last.

‘Cum for me,’ I demanded as I gripped her hair and tit even harder.

‘Ahhh!’ She bellowed as she came hard. ‘Fuck!’

‘There,’ I said as I pulled my cock out of her cunt. ‘Worth the wait?’

She panted heavily as I let go of her hair and tit. ‘You fucking bet it was,’ she breathed as I moved backwards.

‘Hopefully we won’t have to wait as long next time,’ I said as I grabbed the bottle to hand it to her.

Hilary rolled herself over so that she was sitting on the edge. ‘Could you give that bottle a spin for me? I already know whoever it lands in is gonna eat this cunt!’ Hilary said as I fell back into my spot.

I nodded and spun the bottle. ‘Debby baby,’ Hilary said once the bottle landed on her redheaded friend. ‘Wanna taste some Jay?’

‘Sure do,’ Debby said as she stood up and turned slightly to face her friend. ‘Would have preferred some cum,’ she said as she slowly spread Hilary’s legs apart. ‘But I’ve never been one to complain about a good meal.’

‘Nice attitude,’ Hilary said as she took Debby’s red hair in her fingers and gripped her skull, pulling her down to her soaking wet cunt.

Debby let Hilary pull her onto her shaven pussy. ‘Mmm,’ Debby moaned as she ate out the child star. ‘Fucking delicious,’ she moaned through Hilary’s snatch.

We all watched as Debby and Hilary got progressively more into it, Debby was actually bobbing up and down on Hilary’s cunt like it was a cunt. ‘Oh yeah!’ Hilary moaned after a few minutes. ‘Oh yeah like that!’

Debby hit the sweet spot and within thirty seconds she had Hilary cumming so hard she squirted in her young mouth. ‘Beautiful,’ Debby sighed as she wiped her face and licked Hilary’s juices.

‘Great job Debby,’ Hilary moaned, having cum for the second time in the night, as far as I knew at least. ‘Just like I taught you.’

Hilary pulled herself in the water as Debby grabbed the bottle. ‘I hope it lands on one of you boys, I need a cock in me so bad!’ Debby said as she spun the bottle with one hand, the other was very obviously fingering her pussy.

‘We could always grab one of Miley’s strap-ons,’ Selena said as the bottle continued to find its next victim.

‘Something tells me she’ll be needing them,’ Ashley said as we all looked over to see Miley and Ariana had completely vacated the pool area, presumably to fuck each other upstairs.

The bottle landed on me. ‘Looks like we won’t need them after all,’ I said as I approached her.

‘No offense to you other guys,’ Debby said. ‘But I think my dream just came true.’

Debby approached me and stopped dead in front of me. ‘What do you want me to do?’ I questioned as I looked down to her amazing tits and then right back up to her sexy made for fucking face.

‘Get up out of the pool and lie down,’ Debby commanded.

I did as she said, hoisting myself out of the pool and immediately lying flat on my back. ‘Like this?’ I asked, my knees down were hanging over the edge so my feet were in the water still.

Debby climbed out of the pool and stood over me. ‘Back,’ she said. ‘I don’t want you in the water at all.’

I pulled myself further back until I was completely out of the water. ‘How about now?’ I questioned.

Debby’s response as to straddle me with her knees to the floor and lower her cunt over my cock. ‘Perfect,’ she moaned as my cock filled her pussy.

I reached out to grab her overhanging tits. ‘Jesus,’ I said as I felt them. ‘These are amazing.’

‘I get that a lot,’ she said as she contorted her face in the sexiest way possible as she took in the entire length of my cock.

I pinched her pink nipples. ‘You’re so fucking hot,’ I said as she pulled her cunt up my cock again.

She really was, Debby’s cunt felt perfect to me and her body was the kind of body that felt like it was built to take a dick. I just wanted to fuck her as hard as I could in every possible position, cum on everything from her perfect tits to her perfect ass, right down to her perfect eyes and lips.

‘Ahh!’ Debby moaned as she began to ride my cock, bucking her hips up and down, really letting herself feel my cock.

‘Ride that shit baby,’ I moaned as I continued to grip her titties. ‘Ride that cock!’

‘Fuck yeah Jay!’ She exclaimed, lifting herself back up so that she was able to ride my cock like a bucking bronco.

I reached up to grab her tits but failed, so I decided to reach around and grab her nice ass instead, content with watching her tits flop around as she rode me.

‘Ride him Debby!’ I heard someone call out from the balcony.

I looked up and saw that a few people were watching from above, passing a joint around as they watched Debby ride me. ‘Let’s give ‘em a show to remember,’ I said to Debby as I gripped her hips.

I began bucking upwards, which caused Debby to moan hard and react by bouncing even harder. ‘Fuck yes! Jay! Fuck!’ Debby exclaimed as her eyes rolled to the top of her head.

I brought my knees up so they were pressing against her back and pumped upwards even harder. ‘Think they like it?’ I questioned as Debby bit her bottom lip.

‘They’re loving it,’ Debby said as she stretched her legs out, planting her feet firmly on the ground next to my chest as she frog fucked me.

‘What about you?’ I questioned as I gripped her tighter, slamming into her as hard as I could.

‘Fuck!’ She moaned. ‘I’m gonna cum!’

I pulled myself up and grabbed one of her flailing tits as I rammed her from below. ‘Cum for me!’ I commanded, trying hard not to cum myself.

‘Ahh!’ Debby moaned as she came. ‘Fuck yes Jay!’

‘Jesus,’ I panted as the two of us collapsed into each other. ‘I might have to cum soon,’ I thought to myself.

Of course, I had to make it till at least the end of the game. I figured I had enough left in me to last this game and then whatever after game activities Selena and Bella no doubt had planned for me.

Debby eventually pulled herself off and jumped back into the water, splashing everyone in the pool. ‘Okay,’ I said dragging myself to the point where I at least my legs were in the pool. ‘Let’s see who’s next.’

I lightly tapped the bottle with my foot, not bothering to get back into the water. ‘Get over here,’ I said as the bottle stopped on Jennette McCurdy.

She raised her eyebrows. ‘Getting bossy,’ she said as she moved to the edge of the pool in front of me.

‘I’m right on the edge,’ I explained as I reached behind her and undid her bikini.

The bikini dropped and I took in her now free tits. ‘Fuck,’ I said as I traced around her nipples. ‘Nice tits,’ I said bluntly, my time for pleasantries was well over, the girls all knew what was going down, I wasn’t a romantic.

‘Glad you approve,’ Jennette said somewhat sarcastically, before reaching down and pulling her bottoms off as well.

I glanced at her for a moment, not really sure how to take her. ‘Get up here,’ I said, pulling her by the arm.

She laughed and climbed out of the water and straddled my thighs. ‘Cowgirl again?’ Jennette joked. ‘I thought maybe I was special.’

‘Oh you are,’ I said as I grabbed her by the waist. ‘Turn around.’

She stood up and turned around, straddling my waist again except this time with her ass facing me. ‘Reverse?’ She questioned. ‘You really are an ass man.’

‘I’m an everything man,’ I said as I gripped her excellent ass and squeezed it.

‘How very open minded of you,’ Jennette said as I pulled her ass up and placed my cock surgically into her cunt.

‘Mmmpff,’ she moaned as I pulled her down hard onto my prick, filling her instantly. ‘Bad manners though,’ she joked.

‘Something about you,’ I said as I pulled her up and slammed her down again. ‘Makes me want to be rude.’

‘Glad I can inspire you,’ she said as she began to help me out by bouncing up and down on my cock.

She leaned forward and gripped her side of the pool. ‘Perfect,’ I said as I watched her gyrate on my cock. ‘Now I can enjoy the show.’

I let Jennette go hard on my cock as I leant back, placing my hands to my sides as she rode me reverse cowgirl. ‘Take it all in,’ Jennette joked as she swerved her pussy from side to side and then up and down again.

‘Fuck!’ I moaned as she continued to do this harder. ‘Try to make me cum,’ I dared.

She stopped and leant forward a bit more, pulling her pussy all the way up to the tip of my cock. ‘Challenge accepted,’ she said before immediately and rapidly popping up and down my dick.

Her ass was moving like she was twerking, really going hard on my cock. ‘Christ!’ I moaned as I took her ass back in my hands, unable to sit idly by while she took all the glory.

I forced her to slow down after I felt I might cum and I slowly moved her ass in a circle motion as she continued to grind up and down on my cock. ‘You’re fucking crazy!’ I exclaimed as she turned and poked her tongue at me.

‘Hurry Jay,’ Jennette said as she looked back at me. ‘Grab my tits!’

I didn’t think twice, I let go of her ass and immediately took both tits in my hands. ‘Incredible,’ I said as she continued to ride me.

‘Squeeze them Jay!’ Jennette commanded as she closed her eyes, riding me into oblivion.

I squeezed her tits and moaned hard, feeling like I may cum at any moment. ‘Stop!’ I exclaimed, ripping my hands away from her tits. ‘I can’t cum yet!’

Jennette did as I said, but didn’t look happy about it. ‘Seriously?’ Jennette questioned as I pulled her off me.

‘Sorry,’ I said. ‘I have to last,’ I said as I moved back into the water and toward my spot between Selena and Bella.

‘Alright,’ Jennette said as she leant into the spa, half still out as she reached in and spun the bottle. ‘Someone come finish me off,’ she said as the bottle spun and she turned around herself so her ass and legs were hanging over the edge into the pool and she was facing upwards.

The bottle stopped at Doug. ‘Well okay,’ he said excitedly as he rushed toward Jennette’s awaiting pussy with great excitement.

He immediately gripped her thighs and began fucking her as hard as he could. She moaned loudly as he railed into her, leaning forward and gripping her tits as he did so.

‘Fuck! I’m! Fuck!’ Jennette moaned eventually, cumming hard.

‘Yes!’ Doug moaned as he appeared to be close. ‘Take my cock you slut!’

‘That’s enough,’ Jennette said as she sat up and pushed Doug out of her. ‘I’m finished now.’

We all looked at Jennette as she rolled back into the water and felt like she was a bit of a bitch. Weirdly though, this actually made me want to fuck her even more.

‘What the fuck?’ Doug said as he spun the bottle. ‘Who ever this lands on is getting face fucked,’ Doug announced to the circle.

The bottle slowly spun in the water until eventually stopping dead at me. ‘I sure hope not,’ I said, causing the group to laugh.

‘What now Nessa?’ I asked, as Doug’s expression grew panicked.

Vanessa looked around and then sighed. ‘Fuck it,’ she said. ‘Just pick a chick that the two of you can double team.’

‘Lia,’ Doug said instantly, reaching over and grabbing her by the wrist.

The three of us climbed out of the spa and Lia got on all fours. ‘Which end do you want?’ I started as we stood around her. ‘Mouth or pussy?’

‘Gotta fuck this beautiful mouth,’ Doug said as she got on his knees in front of Lia, stroking her lips as he talked.

‘Works for me,’ I said getting on my knees and readying myself behind her.

At once Doug and I penetrated our chosen holes. ‘Mmm!’ Lia moaned as Doug’s cock slowly filled her mouth.

I groped her amazing heart shaped ass in my hands. ‘You feel so fucking tight,’ I moaned as I slowly filled her with my cock.

She moaned softly as we filled her from both ends. ‘Suck that dick bitch,’ Doug commanded as he stroked her wet blonde hair.

‘Mmm,’ she moaned even louder, seemingly enjoying the dirt talk.

I decided to join in as I pulled my cock back out of her. ‘You like having two men inside you Lia?’ I questioned before shoving my cock back inside her.

‘Mmmpfff!’ She moaned.

‘Of course she does,’ Doug said as he gripped the back of her head and pulled his cock out until it was just the head inside her. ‘She’s a perfect little slut.’

‘Is that what you are?’ I questioned as I began railing into her. ‘Are you a slut?’

She moaned affirmatively. Doug began to follow my lead and started to fuck her mouth. I grabbed her ass cheeks tighter and upped the ante, not wanting to be outdone by Doug. Together we both seesawed her, I would just my cock in her pussy on one end and then he would follow that up by face fucking her at the other.

‘I can’t believe this slut,’ Doug exclaimed as he gripped her skull and began really rapidly skull fucking her. ‘Taking it like a fucking champ.’

Lia indeed was taking it very well, keeping her composure fairly decently for some who was being railed into at both ends.

‘Fuck!’ Doug moaned. ‘I’m cumming!’

I almost laughed at how quickly he had cum, here I was, having just marathoned four pussys without cumming. Already he was filling her mouth with his seed and we’d barely been there two minutes.

Doug pulled his drained cock from Lia’s mouth and then slapped her on the cheek with it. ‘Good little slut,’ he said, patting her on the head as I continued to doggy fuck her.

‘Any time,’ she said as Doug got up and walked over to me, watching as I continued to rail Lia.

‘I just wanted to say,’ Doug started. ‘I’m a huge fan.’

‘Of my music?’ I questioned as I lightly slapped Lia’s ass cheek, causing her to moan.

‘Of the way you fuck,’ Doug joked. ‘You reckon one of these sluts would be interested in a gangbang?’

I slapped Lia again, but harder and chuckled at Doug’s boldness. ‘I know a few of them for sure would be up for it,’ I said honestly, Ashley and Selena in mind.

‘I have a few friends who would be very interested in that sort of thing,’ Doug said.

‘I’ll see what I can arrange,’ I said as I slammed into Lia even harder, slapping her ass again and leaving a red mark this time. ‘I’ve always wanted to gangbang one of these chicks.’

‘Thanks,’ Doug said as he walked back toward the spa.

As he climbed in Stella climbed out and crawled on her knees toward me. ‘Jay,’ she said as she approached me. ‘Let me suck that cock, finish in my mouth,’ Stella begged as I continued to fuck Lia.

Lia pulled herself off my cock and turned herself around so her face was in front of my cock. ‘No Jay, finish in my mouth, remember how good these lips felt?’

‘Ladies,’ I said as I sat took each of their hands and brought them to my cock. ‘I know you both want me to cum in your mouths, but what if we come to a compromise and I just cum on both of your faces instead?’

Lia got up onto her knees and lightly stroked my cock with Stella. ‘I can handle that, can you Stella?’ Lia questioned.

I laid down on my back as the two girls stayed on their knees and jerked me off. ‘If that’s what Jay wants,’ Stella said. ‘And besides, I’ve kind of always want to do this.’

Stella leaned forward and kissed Lia on the lips. ‘Mmm,’ Lia moaned, as she leaned into the kiss, opening her mouth and letting Stella’s tongue inside.

‘Tastes like cum,’ Stella said as she pulled away.

The two then silently leant down and each began slobbering all over my cock. ‘Oh fucking thank you God!’ I exclaimed as I felt the sensation of four lips, two hands and two tongues cover my cock.

‘Fuck this cock tastes good,’ Stella moaned as she and Lia shared me.

‘I’m so fucking close,’ I moaned as Lia and Stella passionately kissed around my cock.

‘Cum for us Jay,’ Lia moaned. ‘Cum for your little sluts.’

‘I want to taste you so bad,’ Stella begged. ‘Cum all over our faces.’

‘Jesus fuck!’ I exclaimed as I came hard, shooting all over the two girls faces. ‘Fuck!’

‘Mmm,’ they moaned together, both opening their mouths and poking their tongues out as I spewed cum.

They each managed to take a load on the cheek and one in the mouth. ‘Yummy,’ Lia moaned as she took Stella and kissed her deeply on the lips.

‘Looks like this game is officially over,’ Vanessa said as Stella and Lia licked the cum off each other’s faces.

Ashley looked into the basically empty lounge room. ‘And it seems like the party might be too,’ she said.

I walked over and put my feet in the water between Bella and Selena. ‘But not the night,’ I said quietly.

‘Oh yeah,’ Selena said, stroking my thigh as she looked up at me lovingly.

‘I have a little after party plan brewing in my head,’ I said.

As we talked a few of the girls and guys left the pool, clearly knowing who they were hooking up with for the rest of the night. Lia and Stella went together, Jennette and Doug. Chloe went alone and Hilary took off with Brad. Soon it was just Bella, Selena, Ashley, Debby and Vanessa, finishing off the last of the drinks in the now empty looking spa.

I was still sitting on the edge of the pool, more or less dry at this point. ‘You guys want to take this upstairs?’ I asked the group suddenly.

The rest of the pool area was empty as well, as was the living room and balcony. Everyone at the party had either retreated into one of the many rooms to fuck and sleep, or gone to their own places, to fuck or sleep.

‘Let’s do it,’ Ashley said as her and the rest of the girls climbed out of the pool.

We all got up and still completely naked walked toward the villa. Inside we noticed that the place had been trashed, the models clearly were having the time of their lives. Selena noticed that Miley’s bag was sitting by the stairs and grabbed it, thinking rightly that its contents may come in handy.

I opened the door to my room and the girls all filed in, I have each of their asses a healthy slap as they walked past me. ‘Save it for the bed Jay,’ Debby joked as she reacted to my friendly slap.

‘Hey,’ I heard from behind me right before I entered the room myself.

I turned around and noticed Scott standing in the door way of his bedroom. ‘Scott,’ I slurred. ‘What’s up?’

‘You screwing me over, that’s what’s up!’ Scott said, in clear outrage.

‘What?’ I questioned, looking back and see that the naked chicks were already getting started without me.

‘First you screw me over by not distracting Kylie long enough for me to get with Kendall and now I see that you’re about to fuck Vanessa?’ Scott accused.

I felt annoyed and thought for a moment like I might have yelled at Scott. I didn’t though, instead I composed myself and thought of the calmest way possible to get my message across.

‘Scott,’ I said. ‘First of all, if you can’t fuck Kendall, don’t blame it on me.’

‘Secondly,’ I continued. ‘We will be here for weeks, Kendall will always be right down the hall, so just because you didn’t fuck her on night one, doesn’t mean your time is over.’

‘Third,’ I continued. ‘Yeah… I’m gonna fuck Vanessa, I’ve already fucked Vanessa, I love fucking Vanessa… and I’m sorry about that.’

‘But,’ I said, opening the door slightly and ushering Scott to take a look inside to see that the five girls were now all making out, tits all pressing together as they kissed. ‘Right now, if you stop acting like a little bitch, you’ll be able to fuck any of these women, you can fuck Vanessa, you can fuck Selena, you can fuck them all at once if you want.’

‘The only requirement,’ I said as Scott looked hungrily into the room. ‘Is you remember, how fucking well I’ve treated you over the years and you act like a man.’

Scott looked away from the room and back at me. ‘I’m sorry Jay I just-’

‘It’s forgotten,’ I said, tapping him on the shoulder. ‘Let’s just go fuck these chicks.’

The two of us entered my room and stood together in front of my giant bed. ‘Holy shit,’ Scott said as we watched the five beautiful women all kissing and fingering each other.

‘We’d better get in there before it’s all over,’ I joked as I climbed onto the bed and threw myself into the middle of the five-way.

Immediately Ashley, Selena and Vanessa pulled me away from Bella and Debby. ‘Let’s kick it old school,’ Ashley said as she deeply kissed me on the lips.

Meanwhile Scott had stripped naked and climbed in between Debby and Bella, quickly pulling them into a three-way kiss. No one seemed to mind that I’d brought Scott into the mix, in fact they all seemed quite grateful to have another dick in the room, so they didn’t have to wait patiently for me while I was fucking one of them.

The three naked spring breakers laid me down flat on my back. ‘Who do you want to suck you first?’ Vanessa asked as the three of them stood on their knees each with a hand touching my cock.

I looked into each of their eyes and smiled, knowing there was only one correct answer. ‘Dealer’s choice,’ I responded, making sure to leave it up to them.

Vanessa, who was in the middle of the three girls and so meant she was in between my spread out legs, made the executive decision to take my cock in her mouth. ‘Mmm,’ I moaned as Vanessa sucked, dragging that the bottom lip up my shaft each time she bobbed.

Ashley and Selena kissed each other while they waited for Vanessa to hand me over. Their tits lightly rubbed together as they made out. I managed to rip my eyes away from these two long enough to notice that Scott was now getting a double handjob from Debby and Bella, who were also passionately making out.

Vanessa pulled my cock out of her mouth and then gripped the back of Selena’s head, pulling her away from Ashley and forcing her on my cock. ‘Yes!’ I moaned as Selena’s thick lips wrapped around my cock.

Vanessa forced her lips onto Ashley’s and grabbed the blonde’s perfect tits. ‘Mmm,’ Ashley moaned as Vanessa rubbed Ashley’s cunt while they locked lips.

‘Fuck!’ I moaned as Selena bobbed hard up and down my cock, sucking as much as she could while puckering her lips.

I reached out and grabbed her cheeks, caressing them as she sucked my cock. ‘Mmm,’ Selena moaned as I began to help her by sliding her head up and down.

‘Yes!’ I heard Ashley moan as Vanessa began rapidly fingering her. ‘Fuck!’ She exclaimed in passion, barely able to keep her lips on Vanessa’s.

Ashley began fingering Vanessa with one hand and gripping her tit with the other. ‘Oh yeah!’ Vanessa moaned. ‘Just like that!’

Selena pulled her mouth of my cock and, clearly jealous of Ashley, pulled Vanessa off her and twisted her around to do to her what she was doing to Ashley.

‘Perfect,’ Ashley panted, taking my cock in her hand and bending down. ‘This is the real prize.’

I closed my eyes and felt Ashley wrap her lips around my cock, slowly taking it into her mouth. ‘Damn right,’ I said as she continued to lower herself onto my prick.

Next to me, Vanessa and Selena had collapsed, passionately making out with Vanessa on top of Selena, rapidly jamming two fingers into the pop-stars cunt. ‘Ahhh!’ Selena moaned through Vanessa’s lips. ‘Fuck yes!’

I decided to sit up at this time and place my hands onto Ashley’s skull, helping her bob onto my cock. ‘Mmm,’ Ashley moaned as I slowly pulled her up and down.

Ashley was bent on her knees with a hand on my cock and the other on my thigh. I took this opportunity to remove one of my hands from the top of her head and lightly caress her tit with it. I groped it lightly and gently pinched her nipple, all the while Ashley was taking my than half of my cock into her mouth as she blew me.

‘Mmmppfff!’ I heard to my left, causing me to look over and see that Scott was face fucking Debby while eating Bella’s pussy.

‘Ahhh!’ I heard to my right, I turned to see that Selena was now twisting Vanessa’s nipple.

I looked back down at Ashley and gently pulled her off my cock. ‘I want to fuck you now,’ I said before kissing her softly and pushing her down onto her back.

‘Give it to me Jay,’ Ashley moaned as I placed my hands down onto her shoulders and got on my knees, readying my cock into her soaking wet pussy.

I shoved my cock hard into her pussy and leant down to kiss her again. ‘Fuck,’ I moaned, happy to be back in her familiar pussy.

‘Yes!’ She moaned as I began fucking her. ‘Like that!’

She continued to moan as I penetrated her, slowly at first, but steadily picking up the pace. We looked deep into each other’s eyes as we fucked.

‘Yeah,’ I moaned as I pulled my hands from her shoulders and gripped her large tits. ‘God I love these,’ I said, pinching her nipples as I continued to fuck her harder.

‘I love this,’ Ashley moaned as she ran her hands along my six pack and pecs. ‘Fuck me harder!’ She begged.

I did as she asked and began to fuck her hard. ‘Mmm,’ I moaned as I pulled my hands away from her tits and gripped her waist, giving me the leverage to bang her even harder.

‘Yes! Jay! Fuck me like that!’ Ashley exclaimed, bringing her hands down to the sheets and gripping them as I rammed her.

‘Who’s my bitch?’ I questioned as I railed the blonde princess.

‘Me Jay!’ Ashley exclaimed. ‘I’m your bitch!’

I reached down and pulled up her legs. ‘That’s right!’ I exclaimed as I rammed her harder.

‘Jay!’ I heard Vanessa say as she kissing my shoulder, neck then cheek. ‘Can I be your bitch now?’

I pulled my cock out of Ashley and threw Vanessa down, shoving my cock into her immediately while gripping her legs over my shoulders. ‘You’re not my bitch,’ I said as I slammed into her hard.

‘What am I Jay?’ Vanessa moaned, her tits jiggling as I fucked her hard.

‘You’re my little slut,’ I exclaimed, launching my cock in and out of her pussy while gripping her waist.

‘Fuck yeah!’ Vanessa moaned. ‘Fuck your little slut Jay!’

‘That’s right,’ I said as I roughly penetrated her pussy. ‘Take me,’ I insisted.

I turned around and saw that Bella was now being fucked by Scott. ‘Yes!’ She exclaimed, as Scott squeezed her tits and railed her.

‘Ahhh!’ I heard and looked to find that Debby was now roughly fucking Ashley with a strap-on.

All the while I kept roughly fucking Vanessa’s pussy. ‘Me next Jay,’ Selena moaned, sticking her tongue in my idea. ‘What do you call me?’

I looked down at Vanessa and she shrugged at me, pulling herself off my cock and crawling in the direction of Debby and Ashley.

‘You,’ I said as I passionately kissed Selena on the mouth, pushing her down onto her back as I did so. ‘You are my fuck toy,’ I said, shoving my cock deep into her cunt.

‘Ahhh!’ Selena moaned as I banged her.

She wrapped her long legs around me and I gripped her face, fucking her rapidly as I shoved my fingers into her perfect mouth.

‘You fucking like that toy?’ I questioned as she sucked on my fingers, moaning hard while I continued to ram her.

‘I want you Jay,’ Selena moaned, as she slobbered all of my fingers. ‘I want you so fucking bad.’

I rolled over and let her ride my cock for a moment. ‘Ahhh!’ Selena moaned as I pulled my fingers out of her mouth and groped her amazing floppy tits.

‘Turn around,’ I commanded, waiting for Selena to spin around as I slowly brought my hands down to her fine ass.

‘Do it Jay!’ Selena begged as I watched her perfect ass ride my cock. ‘I know you want to.’

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. ‘Serious?’ I questioned, thinking I must have misheard her.

‘Fuck me Jay,’ she begged as she rode my cock. ‘Fuck me in the ass.’

I pulled my cock out of her and steadied it at the edge of her asshole. ‘Thank you,’ I said as I pressed my cock against her ass.

‘Ahhhh!’ She moaned as I dug my cock into her tight asshole.

‘Fuck!’ I moaned, her ass felt so good around my cock, even though, thus far I could only fit the head of my cock inside.

‘Deeper!’ Selena begged, as she reached behind and gripped her own ass cheeks.

I placed my hands on top of hers and then pulled her down harder. ‘Yes!’ She exclaimed as I shoved more and more of my cock in her asshole.

‘Impale me Jay!’ Selena moaned as I brought my cock half into her.

‘Fuck you feel so good!’ I exclaimed as I shoved my cock deeper into her butt.

‘Yes! Yes! Yes!’ Selena had pulled her hands off her ass and was now gripping and twisting her own tits.

‘Fuck!’ I moaned as my cock finally fully entered her asshole. ‘You’re a fucking perfect fuck toy,’ I complimented, gripping her ass cheeks and then slapping one as hard as I could.

‘Nice,’ I heard Scott say as he walked over on his knees. ‘Wanna Chinese finger trap this fuck toy?’ He said as he took Selena’s tits in his hands.

‘Fuck yeah,’ I said, keeping my cock in her ass as I pushed Selena down and spread her legs.

‘Fuck my mouth while Jay butt fucks me,’ Selena breathed as she took Scott’s cock in her mouth.

Scott followed her orders and began to fuck her face, gripping the back of her head and slamming into it as hard as he could. ‘Good fuck toy,’ I said as I began to fuck her ass.

‘Mmmmpppfff!’ Selena moaned as Scott and I took her from both ends, me slowly fucking her asshole and him rapidly skull fucking her.

‘Jesus Jay, her face was made for fucking!’ Scott called out as her lightly pulled Selena’s black hair.

‘It’s those fucking cheeks,’ I said as I gripped Selena’s other cheeks.

‘And these fucking lips!’ He added, looking down as her full lips stayed wrapped around his cock as it rammed into her repeatedly.

‘That looks fun,’ Bella said as she crawled towards me.

‘Ever been butt fucked before?’ I asked as she kissed me on the cheek.

‘No,’ she responded. ‘But I’ve never been in an orgy before either.’

I looked around and saw that Vanessa had put on the strap-on and was now fucking Debby with it, all while Debby was eating Ashley’s pussy. I then looked back at my own lurid situation, Scott roughly fucking Selena’s mouth while I fucked her asshole.

‘Maybe it’s a night for firsts,’ Bella smiled, kissing me on the lips.

I kissed her back and Bella gripped Selena’s ass, pulling her off and slowly placing herself onto my cock. Scott immediately pulled Selena away from us and flipped her onto her back, basically smashing her mouth with his cock.

‘Yeah!’ I moaned as Bella lowered her wet pussy onto my cock.

I gripped her ass immediately as she rode me. ‘Fuck I love this cock,’ Bella exclaimed as she bounced up and down.

I kissed her deeply, pulling her close as we fucked. She moaned into my mouth, and gripped my back, digging her nails into it as she rode me.

‘Yes Jay!’ Bella moaned as I pulled away, letting myself fall backwards so she could really ride me like crazy.

Her tits jiggled all over the place as I began to buck from underneath. ‘Take it!’ I exclaimed, keeping on hand on her ass cheek and gripping one of her tits with the other.

‘Ahhhh!’ I heard and looked behind Bella to see that Scott had now begun fucking Selena in the ass, her lips inches away from Bella’s backside.

‘Fuck that sounds good,’ Bella said, biting her lips as she looked behind at Selena’s ass getting ruined.

‘Want me to show you how it feels?’ I suggested, wondering if it was possible not only to fuck Selena’s ass for the first time, but also take Bella’s anal virginity, all in one night.

‘I’ve only known you a day!’ Bella laughed as she gripped her own tit.

‘Well if you remember we actually met yesterday,’ I said, squeezing her nipple. ‘And it’s past midnight,’ I continued.

‘Shut up!’ Bella laughed, leaning forward and kissing me on the lips.

‘Well,’ I said as she pulled away. ‘Suck my cock?’

She smiled and pulled herself off my cock and crawled backwards so that she was lined up with Selena. ‘Perfect,’ I said as I moved slightly closer, so my cock was right between them.

Bella took my cock between her glorious lips. ‘Mmm,’ she moaned as she sucked on my head.

I closed my eyes and placed my hands behind my head. ‘Amazing,’ I sighed as she sucked down my cock, her perfect lips feeling like heaven.

Suddenly, while my eyes were still closed, I felt another set of perfect lips on my cock. ‘Whoa,’ I said, opening my eyes and realising that even though Selena was getting butt fucked by Scott, she couldn’t pass up sucking my dick if it was right in front of her.

Bella and Selena started to kiss each other around my cock. ‘Jesus!’ I exclaimed as I watched each of them pull their tongues out and lap up my cock.

I got onto my knees immediately after this and placed a hand on each of their heads as they continued to kiss my cock together. ‘Mmm,’ Bella moaned as she and Selena passionately made out around the head of my cock.

I looked up and gave Scott a knowing glance, and then gestured with my eyes towards Bella, who was on her hands and knees with her perfect ass pointed to the sky. Scott nodded and pulled his cock out of Selena and side-stepped to Bella and placed his hands on her ass.

‘Can I fuck your ass Bella?’ Scott questioned as he groped her ass cheeks.

‘No way,’ Bella said, looking up at me as Selena continued to suck my cock. ‘I’m saving it for someone special.’

‘You’re gonna made some guy real happy one day,’ Scott said as he shoved his cock into Bella’s pussy.

I shoved my cock into Bella’s mouth at this moment, closing my eyes, gripping her skull and ramming into her as hard as I could. I looked down and saw Bella wasn’t struggling at all with it, I figured she either has no gag reflex or had sucked a lot of cocks in her short career. Either way, taking her from both ends with Scott was a breeze.

I looked over and saw that Vanessa had done away with the strap-on and that she, Ashley and Debby were engaged in a daisy chain of pussy eating.

‘Jay,’ Selena moaned, one of her hands now pleasuring herself. ‘Fuck my face too!’

I pushed Bella and Selena’s heads together and pulling my cock out of Bella’s mouth, sloppily shoving it into Selena’s and fucking it. ‘Mmmmppff!’ Selena moaned as I face fucked her, before pulling out and reinserting it into Bella’s mouth.

I pulled this off a few times before noticing Debby Ryan had left the daisy chain and was now crawling towards us. I watched her huge tits jiggle as she crawled on all fours, bringing herself right next to Selena.

‘Sorry ladies,’ I said to the two girls I was already face fucking, pulling away and aiming it at Debby. ‘Lay down,’ I commanded.

Debby laid down on her back, and I lowered my cock into her awaiting mouth. ‘Mmm,’ she moaned as I filled her gob, my balls resting on her nose.

‘Fuck,’ I moaned as she wrapped her lips around me.

I leant forward and gripped her huge tits, placing my palms over her perfect nipples. ‘God,’ I said as I began lightly fucking her face. ‘What a fucking time to be alive.’

I then slowly pulled myself around so I was facing the same direction as Selena, who was now getting fucked by Scott doggy style as Bella waited for Scott to come back to her. I gripped Debby’s face and began to actually fuck her hard, she moaned and nearly chocked as I fucked her, but all in all she took it like a champ.

Eventually, once she was covered in her own spit, I pulled my cock fully out of her mouth and slowly crawled backwards till I was straddling her stomach. ‘I was starting to think no one was going to fuck my tits,’ Debby joked as I spat down onto my own dick.

‘Couldn’t leave this thread unpulled,’ I said as I wrapped her tits around my cock.

Debby laughed as I fucked her hole I’d made in her tits. ‘Fuck yes!’ I moaned, squeezing her nipples as I tit fucked her.

She moaned and puckered her lips as I fucked her perfect tits, I just squeezed the fun bags and fucked them as hard and as roughly as I could. Of course, my cock poked out the top, at first it just hit her chin, but eventually she was leaning down and letting it poke her awaiting tongue.

I looked over and saw that Scott was now letting Bella ride him cowgirl, Selena had moved over and join her spring breakers cast members in a lesbian threesome.

‘Fuck my tits Jay!’ Debby begged as I continued to do just that.

I rammed her soft titties as hard as I could until we were joined by the other big tittied member of the group. ‘Jay,’ Ashley said as she mounted Debby’s face, forcing the redhead to eat her cunt.

‘Ashley,’ I said, looking past her and at Vanessa and Selena who were now sixty-nineing.

I reached out and grabbed one of her tits, while still continuing to fuck Debby’s. ‘Something I can help you with?’

Ashley smiled, and began gyrating on Debby’s face. ‘It’s more something I can help you with.’

Ashley leant down and put her face onto my stomach, while letting her tits drape around Debby’s tits. ‘Whoa!’ I exclaimed as I grabbed Ashley’s hands and forced them to hold Debby’s tits together.

I then grabbed Debby’s hands and forced her to hold Ashley’s tits together. ‘Fuck!’ I moaned as I began fucking all four tits.

Ashley laughed as she kissed my stomach. ‘Thought you’d like this,’ she said as I continued to double tit fuck the girls.

As good as the double titfuck was it proved impossible to sustain. ‘Here,’ I said eventually, pulling my cock out of their tits and shoving it deep into Ashley’s mouth.

Ashely moaned in pleasure, both because I was face fucking her and because Debby was apparently really good at eating pussy. I gripped Ashley’s head and really railed into her mouth, skull fucking her as hard and as intensely as I could.

‘Come here,’ I said after a few hard slams into the back of her throat.

I pulled her off my cock and off Debby’s face and forced her to turn around. ‘Yes! Fuck me Jay!’ Ashley screeched as I shoved my cock into her pussy.

‘This what you want?’ I questioned as I doggy fucked the blonde.

‘Yes!’ She moaned. ‘Fuck your little bitch!’

‘Yeah, take it bitch,’ I exclaimed through gritted teeth as I railed the blonde.

The rest of the group, besides Scott and Bella who were busy fucking were now watching us. ‘Ahhhh!’ Ashley screamed as I fucked her harder. ‘Do me like that! Yes!’ She bellowed.

I leant forward and gripped her hanging tits as I fucked her. ‘Hard enough for you?’ I questioned as I manhandled her tits, squeezing them and groping them hard while ramming her.

‘Yeah baby!’ She moaned. ‘You’re fucking perfect!’

‘Time to fuck your little slut again,’ Vanessa moaned as she got on all fours next to Ashley.

I pulled my cock out of Ashely and let go of her tits, immediately shoving my cock into Vanessa. ‘You are such a slut,’ I said as I banged her hard.

‘Damn right I’m a slut!’ Vanessa exclaimed, as I gripped her perfect ass while ramming her roughly.

‘If you’re such a slut I bet you wouldn’t mind letting Scott skull fuck you?’ I questioned, as I gestured for Scott, who was face fucking Bella, to join us.

‘Jay…’ She softly as Scott pulled his cock out of Bella’s mouth and slowly wondered over.

‘What?’ I asked while continuing to fuck her doggy style. ‘Thought you were my little slut?’

‘I am,’ she said, moaning as I rammed her. ‘But it’s Scott…’

‘He needs to get you out of his system,’ I said, leaning close and whispering this to her. ‘He needs to do this so he can move on.’

‘What’s going on?’ Scott asked, as I pounded his ex-girlfriend.

‘I’ve come up with a way to get you to get over Vanessa,’ I said, gripping her olive skinned ass tight. ‘Grab her face, and skull fuck her, let out all your frustrations,’ I encouraged.

‘You okay with this?’ Scott asked Vanessa as he moved his cock in front of her face.

‘More than okay Scott,’ Vanessa said as she took Scott’s cock in her mouth and immediately deep throated it.

‘Fuck!’ Scott moaned as his cock hit the back of Vanessa’s throat. ‘Fuck yes!’ He immediately gripped her back of her skull, hands in her dirty blonde hair and began roughly fucking her face.

The two of us immediately moved at the same pace, him skull fucking her and my doggy style fucking her. Each time one of us went in, the other one did as well.

‘Fucking ruin that slut,’ Bella moaned as she began fingering herself.

Selena pulled Bella so she was on her stomach and her legs were hanging over the edge and immediately got to the floor, shoving her face in Bella’s soaking cunt. ‘Ahh!’ Bella moaned as Selena went down on her.

For Ashley and Debby, the strap-on came back into play with Debby seriously dominating Ashley from behind with it. ‘Fuck!’ Ashley moaned as Debby railed her.

I could feel like I was about to cum at any minute, but knew I didn’t want to cum in Vanessa. I looked over at Bella, face down on the bed getting eaten out by Selena. I knew exactly where I wanted to cum.

I pulled my cock out of Vanessa and Scott immediately began aggressively fucking her gorgeous face with even more intensity. ‘Fuck yes! Take it you little fucking slut!’ Scott moaned as he came hard down her throat.

I climbed off the bed and nudged Selena out of the way. ‘Bella,’ I said as I placed my hands on her butt cheeks. ‘I’m going to fuck you in the ass.’

‘Do it Jay,’ Bella said, looking behind her and nodding at me to do it.

I pulled her ass cheeks apart and immediately jamming my cock into her asshole, not going slow or testing the waters first. ‘Ahhhhhh!’ Bella screeched as I instantly filled her asshole with my massive cock.

I gripped her ass cheeks harder and began fucking her sweet virgin butthole. ‘I fucking knew you’d feel this good,’ I said as I pounded her.

‘Fu-uh-uh-uck me Jay!’ Bella bellowed, unable to control herself as I railed her.

I reached forward grabbed a clump of her hair, wrapped it around my hand and pulled her head up with it. ‘I’m gonna cum in your ass,’ I whispered as I butt fucked the eighteen year-old.

‘Cum in me Jay!’ Bella screamed, eyes closed and biting her bottom lip.

Her hands were digging deep in the sheets and I could feel like I was going to cum at any second. ‘Fuck yes!’ I moaned as I came hard into her perfect ass.

‘Fuck!’ I repeated as I pulled out and came all over her ass. ‘You’re fucking sweet,’ I breathed, panting and wiping the sweat off my face as I came again, on her pussy and legs.

Selena immediately swooped and began licking the excess cum off my cock, before taking to Bella’s ass and licking up the cum from there. ‘Good job Selena,’ I said as I fell back onto the ground, completely exhausted.

‘Mmm,’ Selena moaned as she slowly licked up my cum from Bella’s ass and pussy.

The next morning I woke up and felt like I was getting Déjà vu. ‘My fucking head,’ I said as I sat up in bed, looking around to see five naked women all sleeping on it.

‘Don’t tell me you’ve forgotten it all again,’ Bella said, her face half obscured by a pillow.

‘No,’ I said, pressing my hand up against my forehead. ‘I remember last night perfectly.’

So this was day one on the island. I’m not going to have a choice here, I will continue the story and there will be more choices later, but I’ve been thinking that at the end of every day I’ll have a sort of a chapter that ends without a choice.

From here I actually have no idea where to go really, I know there are things I need to do; Jessica’s going to introduce Jay to actresses on the island, Jay will probably fuck Kylie and then Kim, plenty of women have been introduced now as well. Also there’s that gangbang possibility, who would you guys like to see gangbanged? Any sort of requests you guys have will be useful for me as far as direction goes.

Post Thanks / Like

Would love to see annasophia robb involved, that booty is incredible. Great work so far

3. Thanks MacedMan thanked for this post
    Likes MacedMan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I know myself, I'm more excited about the actresses/some of the older celebs/Kylie and Kendall (assuming Kendall will be in in it). Great read though! I like the idea of the ending each day and continuing the story

5. Thanks MacedMan thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Good job man, it's definitely not easy writing such a big cast (and having it make sense) but somehow you manage it time and time again.

7. Thanks MacedMan thanked for this post
    Likes MrBates, MacedMan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Fantastic ! GB Suggestions: Chloe,Bella,Lia and Selena

9. Thanks MacedMan thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the responses, I'm glad the story seemed to live up to expectations. I have my work cut out for me with the next chapter though, probably going to take me a little while to get back to it (I have some important real life things coming up). But please keep coming with the suggestions, fantasy scenarios, the whole point of this series is to give people what they want.

You'll know when I'm coming with the next chapter as it will be predicated by another poll, who should get gangbanged or something similar. Also at this point it's pretty obvious to me that Selena will top that particular poll so I'll probably just say now, she's definitely getting gangbanged.

11. Likes starbuk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd really like to see Ariana feature more, great job though.

13. Thanks MacedMan thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Massive fan of this series, loved every single chapter going all the way back to the Katy Perry/Rhianna threesome! In terms of suggestions for future chapters, I was one of those who voted for Jay to go into the living room to meet up with those incredibly sexy models and actresses so would love to see some of those girls involved. But you've done a great job so whatever you decide to do, I'm sure it will be just as good, if not better than your previous work.

15. Thanks MacedMan thanked for this post