Claim Your Girl For MARCH 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: Nikki Meets Maria Sharapova

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction Nikki Meets Maria Sharapova

staring Maria Sharapova
    unknown author

I couldn't believe my luck. Centre court. The noise of the crowd was unbelievable. I strode out, following the girl in front of me, my eyes darting from her lithe form to the crowd.

"Wow, who would ever have thought that little Nikki would be walking onto centre court at the Australian Open," I thought to myself, unable to contain my grin. I took up my position and the noise of the crowd swelled even further.

I turned and looked back to the player's race as Maria Sharapova made her own way onto the court. "God she's gorgeous," I thought. "And to think that I get to spend a whole tennis match perving on her. Thank god I'm only a ball girl, I'd never be able to return her serve. I'd be too busy watching her and miss seeing the ball!"

Behind her strode Daniela Hantuchova and I pressed my legs together, squeezing my pussy. This had to be the best match of the whole event! I'd been fortunate enough to work some games with hot chicks playing in them, but this one had two of the girls I lusted after most on the professional tennis circuit. I'd spent hours on the net looking at pictures of these two, seeking glimpses of panties, breasts, anything a little more intimate than was commonly available. And I'd lain in bed at night, too, my fingers stroking myself, seeing erect nipples in tennis tops, my mind peeling the tops up to reveal them so that I could lick and suckle upon them. Especially Daniela's, they seemed to be almost permanently erect when she was playing!

I all but drooled as each girl took the court and began hitting the balls back and forth. I wanted to just watch, but as they warmed up, I was kept busy ensuring that the balls were kept available. I made sure that I did my job well. After all, at least one of these girls would be playing again and I didn't want to stuff up my chances of being there when it happened.

Towards the end of the warm up, the two girls stripped off their warm up gear and I tried to keep my tongue in my head as I first watched Maria Sharapova strip down to the pale blue baby-doll dress that she'd been sporting throughout the Australian Open. I didn't like it very much. It didn't seem right for tennis to me, but then who was I to judge her fashion? After all, she made millions and I a lot less than that! After all, it was really only because it didn't hug her figure enough I admitted to myself. It was more nightie than tennis top ... a nightie I'd be happy to get to go to bed with! Well, as long as she was in it, I would put up with watching it.

I turned then and watched Daniela. She was wearing a tight blue top, similar in colour to Maria's. But it was tight, hugging her figure. She had matched it with a tiny pair of black shorts with a white waistband, which didn't meet the bottom of her top, exposing her midriff. How I longed to be able to run my tongue across that taught belly! I tired to imagine what sort of underwear she'd have on beneath it, but my mind almost collapsed at the lust that was associated with the thought processes involved. I realised that Maria was looking at me, waiting. I blushed and cursed myself as I realised that I had made the ultimate faux pa. I was staring away when she wanted a tennis ball. I quickly bounce passed one to her before she was forced to turn to one of the other court attendants.

"Thank God I was staring at Daniela," I thought to myself, "If I'd been busted checking out Maria, I don't know what I would have done!"

It wasn't long until the game was underway and I was busy watching for the balls that travelled out of court that I had to fetch and feed to the girls as they played their game.

Usually I found myself cheering inwardly for one of the competitors (Usually the underdog in true Aussie fashion ... or failing that, the one I lusted after more!) but today I couldn't make up my mind. In the moments that I wasn't actively involved in attending the court, I found my gaze drawn again and again to the two girls, no older than myself, as they ran lithely about the court, swinging their racquets and playing the balls with a precision that I could only dream of.

The sheen of sweat on their skin sent my mind to places I couldn't allow it to go whilst I was working and I was constantly berating myself to pay attention to the task at hand and not to think about them rinsing their bodies off after their game, basking naked in a luxurious spray of water ... there I went again. I passed the ball to Daniela. She was a set down at this stage and fighting to stay in the match. She kept showing glimpses of getting on top of Maria (stop those dirty thoughts Nikki!) but not quite managing it. As she turned away, I tore my gaze from the nipple display that she was putting on. They looked so tight under that baby-blue singlet. I wondered how far they would stand out without the constraint of her clothes. I licked my lips at the thought.

They changed ends and I found myself staring at Maria, wishing she'd worn something as tight as Daniela. I contented myself with the fact that every time that she served in front of me, the back of her baby-doll dress lifted and showed my her tight matching pants, clinging to her sweaty butt. That and the fact that she was now drenched with sweat and the dress clung to her periodically, outlining just enough of her figure to whet a horny young girl's appetite.

Eventually, the match was over, Maria having triumphed over the lower-seeded Daniela. I watched as they gathered their gear and left the court, headed for the change rooms. That was the end of my work day.

As I left the court, I passed the entrance to the players' dressing rooms, lewd thoughts going through my mind. There was usually plenty of security around this area and I was surprised at this time to find that there wasn't anyone there. I hesitated from following the rest of the ball girls as they departed the court.

"Should I?" I thought to myself. "Should I put myself out on a limb and risk my job? Fuck it, you only live once and its not like the job was going to pay my way through Uni." I walked quietly towards the change rooms.

"I don't know how you can play so well prancing around in a nightie," I heard someone say. It was Daniela, I recognised her voice from her post game comments.

"Huh you can talk, you may as well play naked you're wearing so little." Maria was answering. I stealthily made my way further into the change rooms. I found a spot where I wasn't visible from the main door and hid there, listening.

"Oh you'd like that wouldn't you?" Daniela responded.

"Well I must say when I first saw those shorts I had to wonder whether they required a shave to get on, I mean you're all but showing your pussy!"

I was getting wet listening to this! With their accents, I couldn't pick up from the inflection of their voices whether they were just taking the piss out of each other or whether they were genuinely having a go.

"Oh you can talk, I've seen some of the things you've been flaunting around the tennis court."

"Flaunting? Look who's talking about flaunting! Do you tweak your nipples especially before you go out there? I mean if they stuck out any further, you could poke someone's eye out!" Maria replied.

"Oh come on, can I help it if my nipples get erect when they rub on my bra?" Daniela laughed.

"They were talking about my two favourite nipples. I wished that I could walk around to where I could see the two of them. I knew that if I could see their faces, I'd be able to establish whether they were serious or not.

They didn't say much for a while and I was about to try and sneak back out un-noticed when they started talking again.

"Can you believe how hot it was out there?" Daniela asked Maria.

"God, I tell you, there's times that I wish I'd been an ice-skater," Maria replied, "I'd much rather be cold than as hot as that."

"Oh you know you like being hot!" Daniela laughed.

"That's not what I meant and you know it!" Maria countered. "Anyway, I need to cool down, time for a shower. And remember the bet you owe me."

"Oh I remember," Daniela said, "And maybe when you've done it I'll finally understand why you insist on it, " she giggled and I felt a rush through my loins as my imagination ran rampant with ideas on what it could possibly mean.

I'd managed to get a tour of the stadium and its facilities early in my time as a ball girl for the Open and so I knew the layout of the change rooms. If there was no one else in the locker-room, there was an excellent chance that I'd be able to observe the two tennis stars in the showers, which I knew to be an open stall with a number of showerheads protruding from the wall.

I listened intently for any sign of intrusion into the change rooms. I heard nothing. My heart was beating a million miles per hour at my daring and when I heard the water begin to fall in the shower, I made my move. I wanted to dash through the change room, hiding and being inconspicuous, but the logical part of me said that if I looked like I didn't belong I was guaranteed to be ejected, but if I walked with purpose and looked like I was supposed to be there and knew what I was doing, I might be ignored.

I came within sight of the showers and peered around the corner. I was mesmerised. There under the falling water of the shower stood two of tennis' most gorgeous young women. And they were naked. My eyes hungrily drank in every aspect of their bodies, noting Daniela's erect nipples, the tight lines of both of their muscular bodies, the size of their breasts.

But the thing that caught my attention immediately was the tan lines. Both girls looked as if they'd been sunbathing in shorts and crop tops. They obviously spent so much time training and playing outdoors that their lines had become so visible as to almost appear to be pale, flesh coloured clothing! It turned me on no end.

I glanced lower and noticed that Maria was devoid of hair on her pussy. I could see the top of it, water rushing over her exposed lips. My gaze flicked to Daniela and saw that she had a closely cropped patch of hair that appeared to extend down over her lips.

My own pussy was now wet with excitement. Neither girl had large breasts, but Maria's were the larger of the two. Her nipples were quite dark and flat, about the size of a fifty-cent piece I thought, where Daniela's were a very pale pink and only about the size of a 10-cent coin, but hard and erect like pointed diamonds.

They were continuing to talk to each other, but I was too distracted to make out what they were saying and my knees went weak as Maria stepped across under the fall of water that Daniela was enjoying. Her hand reached up and caressed her breast! Then Daniela turned to Maria and their mouths met and they kissed. I moaned at the sight before catching myself and biting down on my lip to try and keep from doing something silly enough to get myself busted.

"Now about that bet," I heard Maria say as she broke the kiss apart, her hand lingering on Daniela's breast, her fingers delicately playing with her nipple.

"Yeah yeah, where do you want to do it?" Daniela asked.

"I'll bring that bench over and we can do it here," Maria said. My gaze followed where she'd pointed to a freestanding bench that stood only a couple of metres from where I was lurking.

"Shit!" I thought to myself as I saw Maria begin to leave the shower area. I looked desperately for a way out but had only managed to turn my back to flee when I heard Maria say, "What the fuck are you doing here?" I turned slowly, feeling the flush rise in my cheeks as I dropped my head, unable to meet her gaze as I tried to come up with some plausible excuse."

"I, um, sorry, I" I stammered out, impressing myself with the complete and utter lack of fluency I managed to articulate.

"Weren't you one of the ball girls in our match?" I heard Daniela ask. She'd obviously come out in response to Maria's question. I glanced up, wondering how long it would be until they called security and I lost my job. Part of me continued to wonder at their naked bodies still, my eyes struggling to find a point of focus that didn't excite me.

"Yes I was and I'm sorry I just," again my words failed me.

"What? You want an autograph or something?" Maria asked, clearly pissed off. "You didn't bring a fucking camera in here did you? Because if you did, you're going to be in so much shit! Fuck, if the press got hold of photos like that ..." I saw concern run across Daniela's face to match the anger that

"No, I didn't come here to do anything like that!" I quickly declared, "Really! God I would never do that to you, I just, oh shit, I just wanted to see you both naked, you're so gorgeous ... I" I said, deflating as I put it out there in the open.

Both girls seemed to suddenly become aware of the fact that they were confronting me naked. My admission that that was what I'd come in to the change room to see obviously caught them off guard and Maria reached for a towel to hide herself and Daniela half covered herself with her hands.

"Well, it seems you got more than that. Tell me was it worth losing your job over?" Maria asked. "Because you know the instant that we call security its all over for you."

"Well, to be honest, I did think about it before I ducked in here. About that risk I mean. And I have to say now that yes, it was worth it. You two are so incredibly gorgeous ... yes, it was worth my job to see you naked. Getting to see you on the court was wonderful, in here ... well that was perfection, so go on, call them and get it over with."

Maria had walked over to where a telephone hung in the change rooms but Daniela called out, "Hang on Maria, I don't want to call yet."

"What the fuck Daniela, what are you up to?"

"I just think that there's an opportunity here that I'm not prepared to let go just yet."

"What opportunity?"

"Well she's seen us naked. And I want to know how much she might like to keep her job. What's your name?" Daniela asked me.

"Nikki," I replied.

"Well Nikki, would you like to keep your job?" I simply nodded. "I think we should find out just how much she want's to keep her job Maria."

Maria had walked back over to where Daniela stood before me.

"Hmm, I think I see where you're going," Maria said, her eyes travelling over my body from head to toe. It sent a pleasant tingle through me to have her check me out in this way.

"Come over here Nikki," Daniela said to me, indicating a space in front of the shower cubicle, "and take your clothes off. If you want to keep your job, its only fair that we get to see you in the same state you've seen us." I walked to where she indicated and began to remove my shoes and socks.

"I take it that you're a lesbian given that you wanted to see us naked?"

"I looked up at her and nodded."

"Hmm, well maybe this won't be so hard for you," she left the statement hanging and I stood up, sans shoes and socks and began to peel my shorts down my legs.

"She's rather fine looking, don't you think?" Daniela said, moving around behind me as I bent over to remove my shorts. "Cute arse." I blushed as Maria followed Daniela's inspection of my body as I slowly revealed myself, next pulling off the polo shirt that was part of the ball girl's uniform so that I was standing before them in a pair of what cotton panties and sports bra.

"If she hadn't been, there's no way you could have talked me into this," Maria told Daniela. "Look, her nipples are almost as pointy as yours," she added as my nipples stood out clearly through the fabric of the sports bra.

"And we know how much you like nipples," Daniela said to her, pulling on her own so that they were stretched away from her breasts. Maria stared at them lustily and I stopped in the act of undoing my bra, transfixed by the sight.

"Hey, don't you stop," Maria said, turning her attention to me. I blushed and continued, removing my bra and then pulling my panties off until I stood completely naked before the two tennis stars. Maria stepped over to her pile of gear and emerged with a digital camera. She aimed it at me and took several photos of me as I tried to cover myself.

"Don't worry she said, they're just for me. Of course, if you fuck this up, they might end up with the press. But we'll just call that insurance."

"Mmm, not bad at all," Daniela said, stepping up closer to me, her eyes tracing their way over my breasts and stomach. It was flat and tight and I was proud of it, but it didn't have the definition that these two girls had. My nipples were so hard, they stood out nearly as much as Daniela's and were of a similar size, though a darker shade of pink.

"A pity about all that hair," Maria said as her gaze flicked down to my pussy. I kept my pussy hair trimmed to a bikini line but didn't bother trimming its length at all.

"But that's fixable," Daniela said, a glint in her eye. Maria's eyes lit up when Daniela said this.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Maria asked, her tongue flicking out across her lips.

"Well she did worse than lose a bet didn't she?" I stood there, starting to grasp what it was that they'd been talking about before they'd discovered me. I felt like a piece of meat that had been hung in a butcher's window.

"Oh yes she most certainly did. Okay Nikki, here's the deal. Either you let me shave you, or I call security."

"Well if that's the case, I'll have to go for the shave," I said, my eyes lingering on Maria's hairless mound, my mouth salivating as I wondered what it might be like to run my tongue across her lips.

"Glad you see it like that." With that, she bade me help her to move the bench that she'd obviously been planning to lay Daniela on to exact a similar penance, in her case, for losing a bet. The two girls led me into the shower and watched at first as I rinsed myself under the falling stream. Before long though, they'd both taken up soap and started to wash me down. I just stood there. It was like I was in a dream, Maria Sharapova and Daniela Hantuchova were standing naked either side of me and running their hands over my naked body!

"You have gorgeous little titties, just like Daniela," Maria said to me, her fingers tweaking and running over my nipples. Before I could even respond, she lowered her face to my breast and sucked hard upon my left nipple. My knees shook at the contact.

"Right, I'd better shave you before I get carried away," she said to me. I was led over to the bench and laid down upon it, a foot either side.

"Get me those scissors from my pack, Dani" Maria said. I felt her run her fingers through the pubic hair on my mound and felt myself dampen at the touch. Daniela returned with a pair of scissors and Maria took them from her and began trimming down my pubes until there was just stubble on my mound. Then she lifted my leg from the knee so that my left foot rested on the bench near my bottom. My right leg followed and she pushed my knees apart, splaying me so that she had access to my labia where she resumed the trimming process.

As Maria did this, Daniela knelt beside me and started tracing her fingers over my breasts, teasing ever so slightly at my nipples, touching and flicking them gently. I moaned at the sensual touch and could tell that this was far from the first time that she'd done this.

"You really are pretty, Nikki," Daniela said to me, causing me to blush again. I felt compelled to speak but struggled for something appropriate to say.

"I watch your matches whenever I can," I finally responded, "I love watching the sweat slowly drench what you're playing in. I've often dreamed of being there to wash you down afterwards." She smiled at me.

"Well lucky for you, you're not one of the thousands of guys who have similar ideas, because they've always walked away disappointed" she said, laughing and leaned over to kiss me. My breath caught in my throat as I saw her face descend towards mine, her thin lips brushing against mine before parting so that her tongue could gently probe between my lips and dance within my mouth. I squirmed as I realised that Daniela Hantuchova had chosen to kiss me! And she was naked!

"If you like your pussy uncut, I suggest you concentrate a little more on staying still," Maria said. Daniela broke the kiss with a guilty grin and then took a look at Maria's handiwork. I was reduced to stubbly pubes now and Maria had a can of shaving gel in her hand. She squeezed some onto her hand and then began working it over my mound. I groaned aloud when her palm made contact with my pussy.

"You like that don't you," Maria smiled at me.

"Oh yes," I said.

"Well then I don't think we'll be punishing you much at all for your invasion," she laughed and ran a finger down through the shaving gel, parting my lips and causing me to thrust my pussy at her as I felt myself tantalisingly parted. "Watch closely Dani, because you're next."

Dani gave me a grin and turned to watch as Maria picked up a razor and set to work on my pussy, each stroke denuding me of a little more hair. I couldn't believe how horny the process was making me. When Maria pulled my labia first one way and then the other, running the razor firmly and confidently across them, I felt my juices seep down between my butt cheeks.

Maria took a face cloth and wiped over her handiwork, checking for any bits that she may have missed.

"Mmm, now this is a pussy I can dine out on," she said, satisfied with her work. Of course, if you do like being shaved like this, I would advise that you get it waxed like me, its much nicer than shaving." As she said this, I felt her fingers tracing up and down my labia, slipping between them slightly, running down to where I oozed from my slit and back up ever so lightly over my clit. I shuddered at that little contact. "Gee Dani, I think she's ready, such a pity that she'll have to wait."

"Go over there and wash yourself under the shower again Nikki," Maria insisted. "And don't masturbate. You can come back over here when I'm finished with Daniela." I did as instructed and stood under the water watching as Maria picked up the gel and razor and went to work on Daniela's pussy as she had on mine.

It seemed to take an age for her to finish and I was sorely tempted to start fingerinr myself. But I resisted and finally she she finished and Daniela came over and joined me under the stream of water, rinsing off the last of the shaving gel. She pushed me back against the wall and kissed me again, this time her whole body pressed up against mine. I could feel my nipples spearing into her breasts, and hers in turn, spearing into mine. I felt additional pressure against the wall and opened my eyes to see Maria behind Daniela, pressing her breasts against her back, her hands sliding around in front of her, between our bodies, grabbing and pulling at first Daniela's and then my nipples, both of us moaning and squirming as they were tweaked.

"I seem to remember being the one to win the match," Maria said huskily after a few minutes of this, "and therefore, I think I should be the one that gets to cum first." It wasn't a question, it was a statement. Daniela spun between us until she was facing Maria and they engaged in a deep and furious kiss. I allowed my hands to caress Daniela's tight arse, marvelling at how firm it was. I dropped to my knees and ran my tongue over the smooth skin, using my teeth to nibble the flesh of her butt.

Daniela stepped aside and I found myself staring directly at Maria Sharapova's naked pussy. She stepped closer to me and put her hand on the back of my head. I could tell that she was used to getting her own way as she pulled me to her pussy. I couldn't believe how lucky I was as I stuck my tongue out and caressed the very top of her slit, up and over her bald mound and then back between her lips as she spread her legs and thrust her pussy forwards for me. As I began to lick her pussy in earnest, I glanced up and noted that Daniela was sucking on Maria's tits.

"Lucky they didn't get this erect when we played," Daniela said, "Or I would have been so distracted that I would have lost by a lot more!" I stopped licking long enough to glance up as Daniela pulled back on Maria's nipple, allowing it to slide from between her lips. I was amazed at how far it stood out. Easily half again as far as either Daniela's or my own! Their unexcited state had belied their excited potential!

Maria turned off the water of the shower and lay herself down upon the floor, spreading her legs, telling me to resume my attention to her pussy. Then she told Daniela to squat over her face so that she could lick her newly bald pussy whilst I pleasured her.

I set to work on Maria Sharapova's pussy, wishing that there were some way that I might be able to give proof of what would be nothing but a fantastic tale to my friends otherwise. I ran my tongue all over her and then thrust it within her, my gaze travelling up and over her bald mound, past her breasts with their nipples spearing skywards now that they had been appropriately aroused. And there I could see the tight butt of Daniela Hantuchova as it hovered over Maria's face. Past her puckered little butt hole I could see her newly bald pussy lips, spread either side of Maria's tongue as it flicked back and forth, lavishing licks and delving for the secret delights within.

I slipped two fingers inside Maria's pussy and used my tongue to work on her enflamed clitoris. Her labia were clearly alive with her excitement and her juices ran down between her arse cheeks as my fingers slid in and out of her pussy.

I could hear Maria's breathing starting to come in shorter, louder gasps and glanced up to see that her tongue had stilled, that Daniela was now to one side of her, her hands manipulating Maria's breasts. Maria had her head thrown back; her sun bleached wet hair cast out behind her on the wet floor of the shower area.

Maria tensed, her thighs clamped to the side of my head and she gave out a muffled scream of pleasure as her body erupted with her orgasm.

She lay there for a few minutes, convulsing and moaning, her fingers straying to her pussy, idly touching herself, enhancing the pleasure as Daniela and I watched.

When she finally opened her eyes, the focussed first on Daniela and then on me. "That was wonderful Nikki," she said huskily. "Now do it to Daniela."

Daniela moved over to the bench and laid herself down upon it, her own wet hair falling either side and through the slats of the bench. She spread her legs to either side and looked at me with lustful anticipation as I advanced upon her. First I knelt alongside her head and kissed her, then slowly I moved down her body, using my lips, teeth and tongue to pleasure spot after spot of flesh, ensuring that I captured both nipples along the way. Then I moved between her legs where I spent a few moments lingering, looking, using my fingers and my eye to capture every nuance of her pussy before I devoured it.

As I began executing my oral manauvers upon her pussy, Daniela Hantuchova glanced across at Maria, "God, this girl has talent, I think she's had practice."

"I know," Maria replied simply, grinning before crawling across the wet floor to kiss Daniela.

I continued to work my magic on Daniela, using fingers, lips and tongue to draw her ever closer to her orgasm. Daniela reached down and pulled her knees up towards her chest, but splayed, giving me full access to her wet, excited pussy.

"Tell me," I said, using my fingers to stimulate her clit for a few moments, "What would have happened if you'd won, Daniela?"

"Oooooooh," she moaned. "Then Maria here was going to have to lick my butt and let me do it to her. I love it but she refuses to try." I glanced down to where Daniela's juices were seeping between her tight butt cheeks over her puckered little anus.

"What, like this?" I asked, running my tongue down over her labia and continuing until I gently circled around her butt hole and then licked straight across it.

"OH YES!" Daniela exclaimed. I pointed my tongue and lodged the tip right in the centre of her anus, wiggling it slightly, not penetrating her but just teasing her. "See Maria, its not so bad and fuck, you should feel it!" Maria had moved next to me and I felt her hand slide beneath my chest and fasten onto my breast.

"You're going to have to beat me on the tennis court first," Maria giggled, though her gaze was transfixed as my tongue pleasured Daniela's anus. Then I worked back up to her clit, letting her know that it was time that she exploded.

Daniela continued to hold her legs where they were and I focussed in on her clit. Maria moved behind me and I felt her fingers tracing over my labia before she speared two of them inside me, using the fingers of her other hand to tickle at my clit. I ground against her as I worked my tongue around and around Daniela's clit, pressing harder and harder in reaction to her exclamations as she approached her orgasm.

Daniela tensed and then convulsed, her orgasm surging through her body, leaving her shaking and shuddering on the bench. I pushed back against Maria's invasion of my pussy, begging her to use my pussy.

After a few moments, Maria told me to lay down upon the floor. I did as I was told and Maria positioned herself between my legs, her tongue starting to caress my pussy, sending spikes of pleasure up through my spine and shooting throughout my body. I pulled on my nipples as she licked me and was soon joined by Daniela, pushing my hand away so that she could mimic the movement of my fingers with her lips and teeth on my nipples. Then she kissed me.

"Do you like to fuck dirty Nikki?" she asked me quietly as Maria gently caressed my clit with her tongue. "Do you want to feel my tongue in your arse? My finger?" I nodded. I would have done anything for these two wondrous girls. Who could imagine my little spying session could have resulted in this. I heard Daniela tell Maria to swap places and it wasn't long until I could feel Daniela pushing my knees up towards my chest as she'd done for herself I allowed myself to relax into the pleasure that I was about to be delivered.

Maria started kissing me, nibbling on my lip, catching my tongue with her teeth as Daniela took up where Maria had left off on my pussy. She didn't only lick my pussy though. I felt her tongue caress around my anus and then lick right across it. Then to my surprise she really did push her tongue inside my anus and I groaned. Her thumb was working on my pussy then and I moaned into Maria's kiss.

I felt the tongue depart and I sighed. Maria stopped licking to see what Daniela was doing. I gasped as I felt first one, then two, then three fingers driven between my pussy lips. They speared in and out and then Daniela had her fourth finger working into my pussy as well.

"Have you ever been fisted Nikki?" Daniela asked. I shook my head, the intensity of the massive invasion of my pussy making me light headed.

"Get on your hands and knees and relax, I won't hurt you, just go with it. You're doing wonderfully, Maria doesn't even let me get this far!" Daniela said to me. I rolled over so that I was on my knees. I let my head drop to the floor, feeling the cool tiles pressed against my small breasts. I felt her slide her fingers back within my pussy. pushing gently, her thumb now tucked in with her fingers.

I felt like I was going to be split in two as she applied continuous, firm pressure against me. Then she was in. I felt it as her hand slid past her knuckles and my pussy contracted around her wrist. I'd never been so full of anything in my life.

"Fuck! You really did it to her!" Maria exclaimed as she saw Daniela's hand working gently and sensitively within my pussy.

"And its good isn't it Nikki?" Daniela said, seeking confirmation for something that Maria had obviously denied previously. I moaned my agreement "Come here Maria, you're going to work her clit for me."

I wondered how I was going to take attention on my clit over and above the massive intrusion within myself. Little did I know that Daniela had more planned.

As I relaxed and began to truly enjoy the feeling of a whole fist being moved about within my pussy, Daniela began to run a finger around my anus. "Surely not," I thought to myself, but before I could say anything, I felt a finger slide aggressively into my anus.

"Oh my god!" Maria said as she watched, her surprise echoing my pleasure.

"Lick her clit Maria, make her explode," Daniela insisted. Maria lay upon her back and slid beneath me from behind. Then she applied her tongue to my clit. She had barely touched me when I felt my orgasm rip through my body, my pussy clutching at Daniela's wrist. I convulsed and shuddered and moaned until I could take no more, then urged Daniela and Maria to release me. The pleasure was so intense I felt I was going to pass out.

I was allowed to collapse to the floor, where I lay exhausted. The water began to flow again and I looked up, blinking under the stream at the lithe figures of the two young international tennis stars who had just had their way with me. Who was going to believe this I thought, standing to join them.

"You know, that's the best intrusion on my privacy I've ever had on the circuit," Maria said grinning and handing me some shampoo. "Wash my hair for me?"

I spent the next half hour washing each girl's hair in turn, then stroking a brush through their long tresses, naked the whole time. They said nothing when I would allow my hands to caress them, or my breasts to brush against them and more often than not they'd reach out and touch me as well. Maria loved running her fingers over my bald lips, admiring her handiwork and Daniela sucked my nipples on a number of occasions.

Eventually though we had to dress, the girls telling me that they had schedules to keep.

"Although," Daniela said, "having lost, mine is a lot more flexible until the next tournament as long as I get my training in. I've a few more days in Melbourne. Would you like to come out for dinner?" she asked me.

"Oh yes!" I said enthusiastically. Maria pouted, saying that she would have to get ready for her next match. Daniela talked her into having dinner with us anyway, telling her that she should relax, she had two days before her next match and that we wouldn't keep her out or wear her out.

That evening we all dined out in town together at a small restaurant that I know. We thought we'd escaped the night un-noticed, something of a feat in Melbourne when the open is on and we were all careful to show no outward sign of the fun that had ensued in the change room, but the next day, there was a photo. The three of us, sitting in the restaurant enjoying a meal together.

The headline was about the two rivals who put their differences on the court behind them so quickly. Nothing untoward at all. I didn't get mentioned. I was obviously an unknown and provided no interesting twist for them.

If nothing else, the photo would lend some credibility to the amazing story I was going to tell a few select friends.

Only because they didn't know what had happened earlier. Or what happened when Daniela and I went back to her room for the night either. But that's between Daniela and myself!

And now I'm just waiting, because apparently two young tennis players want me on their staff for the next Open tournament and I'm going to get to travel part of the world for free ... well for services rendered at least!

franze00 Guest

European

Whoever wrote this story, he/she did a great job!