Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Best Laid Plans" with Kim Holt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Best Laid Plans" with Kim Holt

With Kim Holt
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, blackmail, handjob, blowjob, tit-job, dirty talk
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

I guess you could say I was a little surprised when I got up to answer the door and found myself face to face with Olivia's mom, Kim Holt.

"Are you Mike?"

I rolled my eyes as the Disney star had apparently screwed me over yet again.

"May I come in." the blonde MILF insisted.

"Sure. Why not." I shrugged before she followed me into the five-star suite.

"You look surprised to see me." Kim grinned smugly. "I assume you were expecting my daughter."

"Look. Like I told you over the phone -- we had an agreement."

"—and like I told you over the phone my daughter is only eighteen. She never should have agreed to this shoot. So I think it's best that you find another model."

It was only now as I stood facing off with the busty soccer mom that I noticed how foxy she was -- casually clad in tight denim jeans and a tank top which featured a generous amount of cleavage.

"You do realize the whole reason behind the shoot is because she just turned eighteen. It's a big deal with the Disney enthusiasts."

"Yeah I know all the little pervs out there like to get off to eighteen year old's. But my daughter isn't going to be one of them."

"Thing is. I already drove down here. I booked this room. And people are expecting the shoot."

"Not with my daughter you're not." Kim reiterated. "I understand you drove out here and stuff, but you'll have to find someone else. What about one of her friends. I could call Dove Cameron or Kelli Berglund to come meet with you..."

"Err. That won't work." I explained. "I already shot those ladies a few months ago when they turned eighteen."

"—well I'm sure I can find someone else. My daughter has a lot of attractive friends, and I'm sure one of them would be interested. A lot of girls like making money."

Considering the day was now in danger of turning out to be a huge waste of time -- I decided to have a little fun at Kim's expense and spoke my mind.

"What about you." I stated while putting away my camera equipment. "—you want to make some money today."

"Make money with you?" Kim repeated. "Ha. No thanks. I think I'll manage."

"Are you sure. Because I can see where your daughter gets her looks. You're very sexy."

To emphasize the point I looked directly at her tits, making her feel a little self-conscious about her choice of attire.

"Thanks but no." she answered bluntly but politely.

"I mean we wouldn't take very long. Just a few portraits."

"Thanks but, I'm not alone." she claimed. "I have Olivia waiting in the car downstairs so. If you like I can make a few calls for you and I'd be happy to find you someone else."

"Err. I don't think so. I appreciate the offer but..."

"—but?"

"I'm gonna shoot Olivia." I persisted. "It's a done deal. She's eighteen, and to be honest we don't need your permission Kim."

"No. Nothings a done deal! I'm sure we can work something out."

Naturally I wasn't going to budge on the issue, particularly since fans of my website had been waiting patiently for some new Olivia Holt content. But to her credit Kim wasn't going to let up.

"Look. I can pay for your hotel room if you want, and I'll even pay you for your time." she offered. "But you can't shoot my daughter. She made a mistake. We don't want her shooting content with you or your website."

"You'll pay for the room?" I snickered. "What a waste."

"Sure. I mean. Maybe I'll stay here tonight and get my money's worth. Order some room service -- a massage."

Feeling bold I decided to go for broke.

"What about a blowjob."

"Excuse me."

"You heard me."

"Err. I don't think so."

"You're kind of hot Kim." I admitted. "—hotter than I expected."

"Nice try. But I don't think so, thanks. Like I said I could probably find you another girl."

"Are you sure." I pressed. "Come on. Just a simple blowjob. I'm sure you've done one of those before."

"Did you not hear me when I said I have my daughter waiting in the car downstairs."

I couldn't help but snicker as my blunt request clearly frazzled her a little.

"What's wrong Kim. Been a while since anyone propositioned you like that."

"You're crazy." she huffed. "You're absolutely crazy. Why don't you blow yourself."

"Wish I could."

Feeling bold I decided to double down.

"So let me get this straight. If I pulled out my cock like this -- you're telling me you're not going to get on your knees."

Despite her objections I could see how intrigued she was by the size and length of my penis. In fact the blonde MILF couldn't help but blush as I took out my cock and wiggled it in front of her.

"You're unbelievable you know that." she laughed. "—I've met some characters in my time but you take the cake."

"Come on." I insisted. "Honestly. Who'd even know."

"I would."

"Would Three-Hundred dollars change your mind." I pushed. "Five-Hundred maybe?"

"You've got to be kidding me right now." she giggled. "—you'd don't have enough money to make me suck that thing."

"See. Now I really wanna shoot your daughter."

"Listen. As long as she lives under my roof she does what I tell her."

"Look. Let's just try to work something out here." I tried to reason with her. "Either you suck my dick or give me something I need -- like an exclusive interview with her or something."

"I'm sorry. But I am not sucking your dick." she maintained -- while clearly enthralled by it.

"Well...that's quite a set of tits you've got there. Why don't you let me take a look at them."

There was a long pause as she looked down at her own chest and almost seemed to contemplate the offer.

"—who knows maybe a little topless handjob will do." I added. "I mean you gotta give me something here."

"Wait. You want a handjob...from me?"

I snickered at the tone in her voice as she seemed genuinely surprised that I was attracted to her.

"I assume you know how to give them."

"—and you'll leave my daughter alone."

"Absolutely." I lied. "I'll leave your daughter alone for a handjob...and maybe a closer look at those titties. Sure."

There was another long pause.

"Just so we're clear -- I am not sucking your dick!"

"That's fine."

"—just showing you my breasts and giving you a handy. Agreed?"

"Yep. That's all."

"Fine."

"So we have a deal."

"Yes we have a deal. But I'm not putting my mouth anywhere near that cock."

"I really don't care at this point." I grinned as I took a seat and spread my legs. "—just get over here and stroke my cock!"

Kim huffed as she put her phone and wallet down on a nearby counter and reached up to pull her hair back. Strangely enough her behavior almost seemed to suggest this wasn't the first time she'd "negotiated" such a deal. A moment later the foxy MILF slowly approached me on the seat where I instructed her to get on her knees.

"Now are you sure you've never done this before." I remarked as I watched her willingly comply to my seedy demands.

"Sure. Once or twice -- with my husband!"

With that said the busty soccer MILF reached out to grasp my thick cock and proceeded to get right down to business.

"Fuck. You've definitely done this before." I groaned approvingly. "There's some lube over there."

Amusingly enough Kim didn't seem surprised to see that I had a bottle of lube ready to go. In fact she simply poured out some of its contents all over my cock and smeared the substance all along my shaft and balls, before jacking my cock accordingly.

"Shit. Yep. You're good at this." I squirmed in my seat. "—now let me see those titties."

Kim responded by using her free arm to simply prop up her breasts for my amusement, before I insisted she keep to our agreement and expose her breasts fully.

"You better show me some titties right now unless you want that hot daughter of yours FUCKED on that bed over there."

Holt rolled her eyes as she peeled her top over her head to leave her knelt in front of me in a sexy lace bra.

"Whoa."

"You act like you've never seen real tits before." she chastised. "—oh that's right. You only like teens! You're so pathetic."

As Kim spoke she reached back to un-clip the bra strap and let her natural puppies fall free.

"Jesus." I let out as she quickly returned to gripping me tightly in her hand. "Damn those are some nice tits."

"Thanks."

"You like my cock?"

"No!"

"Don't be mean."

"Well don't ask stupid questions if you're not going to like the answer."

I couldn't help but chuckle as the temperamental mom continued to jack me off.

"I'm only doing this to get my daughter off the hook." she claimed. "Not to please you or get you off so you can squirt your load."

As Kim spoke she picked up the pace of her stroking and now used her prominent hand to jack me off -- her large natural tits jiggling to the action.

"Fuck. Yes." I moaned. "—you must really love your daughter."

"I do. I love all my children."

"Yeah. It shows."

As Holt and I continued to squabble back and forth her hand now massaged the tip of my cock, leaving no doubt in my mind that she knew precisely what she was doing. The woman was an absolute pro and clearly had years of experience under her belt.

"Ugh. Fuck." I let out. "Are you sure you don't want to wrap your lips around it."

"Uh. Yes. No thank you." she snapped back in a sarcastic tone.

"Fark. I could totally blow a nut right now."

"Go ahead. You wouldn't be the first today."

"Oh really. You're husband's a very lucky guy. You guys fuck often?"

"I'm not discussing my sex life with you. I'm only doing this to get my daughter off the hook."

"Whatever you say honey." I sneered.

"I mean it."

"Really. Prove it. Put my cock between your tits."

"That wasn't part of the agreement."

"Hey. You said you wouldn't blow me -- so at least give me that. You want me to come don't you."

Fortunately for me it only took a little more prodding to get her to comply, before I watched Kim lean forward to wrap her large breasts around my cock and tit-fuck me.

"Holy shit—" I gasped with her face just a few inches away from mine. "That looks great."

"Happy?"

"God yes. Look at those nipples." I panted. "—they're so hard right now."

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself." she quipped sarcastically.

"You can roll your eyes all your want. Just keep fucking that cock with those incredible tits."

"Ugh. Just hurry up and come."

"Keep that up and I might end up giving you a pink-eye Kim."

"Yeah right. You're coming on my tits by the way. You're not coming anywhere else."

"Nope. I'm coming on your face."

"Oh. I don't think so!" she hissed as I continued to tit-fuck her. "I don't let my husband do that so I'm certainly not going to let some punk come on my face."

"Yeah well. I'm not your husband."

Suddenly the foxy MILF pulled back and threatened to leave.

"I'll fucking leave right now!"

"Alright-Alright. Whatever." I conceded. "Calm down. I'll come on your tits okay."

It was at this point that I stood up and returned to the task of fucking her breasts -- this time using my own hands to push her tits together and fuck her cleavage. The look of disdain on her face was priceless and only encouraged me. I don't know what turned me on more, her sheer sexiness and willingness to please, or the fact that she was Olivia Holt's mom.

"Fuck yeah. Stick your tongue out."

"What. Fuck you! Not happening."

I grabbed her by the shoulders and fucked her chest even harder.

"Ugh. Just hurry up."

"How's that feel."

"Obnoxious. Just like you. Just hurry up and come already."

I took this opportunity to take my cock from between her tits and slapped my bell-end against her large nipples, before grabbing both breasts in each hand and fucking her titties even harder than before.

"God damn you're a sexy bitch." I hissed as I used her body for my pleasure.

We continued in this fashion for several more minutes before I finally suggested that we move to the bed.

"Not a chance buddy. You can forget it."

"Relax." I assured her. "We're not going to have sex."

"—damn straight we're not!"

"I just want to get more comfortable so I can come." I explained. "That is the arrangement isn't it. I get to come on your tits."

To her credit Kim simply rolled her eyes and obliged. I had her lay on her back and prop up her head with two pillows, before I moved to straddle her hips and began to fuck her ample chest again.

"Just hurry up and come please. Olivia's probably wondering why this is taking so long."

"Gimme that look again and I will."

"What look."

"That look you just gave me." I told her as she flashed me a seductive glare.

"Tell me you want it."

"Fuck you."

"Tell me Kim. And I'll gladly come." I vowed. "—then you can go home to your perfect little family and act like this never happened."

Kim huffed before she proceeded to talk dirty to me for my benefit.

"Come on my tits." she whispered halfheartedly.

I almost lost my wood from laughing so hard.

"Well shit. Thank god Olivia is the actress of the family cause you suck." I remarked.

"Screw you okay."

"I wish you would." I chuckled. "I'd fuck you in a heartbeat Kim. You're one of the hottest soccer moms I've seen."

"Well too bad. Don't even think about it. I'm happily married."

"Obviously." I quipped sarcastically.

"Ugh. Just come on my tits already. This is already taking way too long."

"I would if you just shut the fuck up."

A moment later we were both interrupted by the sound of her phone and knew it was Olivia downstairs -- wondering why her mom was taking so long. In an instant Kim appeared to take on a whole new persona and now seemed intent on making me come.

"Come on stud. Come on my tits!" she purred hotly. "Shoot that hot fucking load all over my body."

"Jesus. Now that's more like it." I growled back. "—is that what you want sweetie. Huh."

"Uh-Huh. I bet you wished it was my daughter who knocked on your door earlier -- dressed up like some little tramp."

"Fuck-Yeah."

"—bet if she was here now she'd make you come quick smart. Make you so hard you'd probably shoot all over her face."

"Fucking-A." I moaned back as I fucked her tits vigorously. "If she was here now I'd make her strip and sit on your face!"

"Ugh. You pervert. I'm sure you'd like that too -- watching a mom and daughter duo get it on."

"Absolutely. Especially when they're both so fucking hot."

Without giving it a seconds thought I reached back and shoved my hand down into her jeans and cupped her entire crotch with the palm of my hand.

"Yeah. I bet you'd like it too -- eating that sweet little peach of hers." I went on. "—watch Liv grind those hips over your mouth as you suck her cunt."

"Ugh. You're so perverted." Kim moaned. "Knowing you, you'd probably make me stick my tongue in her ass too."

"Fuck-yeah. I'd make the two of you sixty-nine each other while I fuck you both. I'd slam my cock in that tight, teen pussy of hers only to pull out and make you clean me off with your mouth."

"Ugh-God."

"Think you could handle that." I asked as I rubbed her clit through her panties.

"Uh-huh." Kim nodded slowly. "Yeah. I'd polish you with my tongue."

"Yeah? Prove it." I growled. "Show me."

At that precise moment I shuffled forward and buried the head of my cock into her open mouth. At the same time I leaned back and jammed two of my fingers deep into her juicy cunt. Kim moaned around my cock as I filled her completely, knuckle deep.

"Grr. You sexy little cunt." I hissed down at her. "How's her pussy taste Kim. Imagine Olivia's pussy juice was on my cock right now."

The sexy blonde moaned audibly as I pulled out of her hot mouth and suddenly dove down between her legs -- hauling her jeans down to her knees before I slammed my hard cock into her MILF pussy!

"Ugh-Fuck!"

With her jeans now pooled around her knees and her legs pinned back against her chest it made for an extraordinary scene. In an instant the two of us began to fuck right there on the bed (bare-back) like two hormonal teenagers -- as her phone rang out for a second time which startled us both.

Her cunt was so wet I filled her quickly and completely and began to ram my full length deep into her hole, causing my nuts to slap against her ass.

"Ugh. Please. Hurry." she panted breathlessly. "Hurry up before she comes up here."

Just the mere notion of Olivia coming upstairs to find her precious mom getting drilled on the bed turned me on like nothing else. I now pushed Kim over face down onto the mattress and pounded her plump ass from behind while I grabbed a fistful of her hair.

"ohmigod. ohmigod." she squealed as I absolutely pummeled her thick rump again and again. "Fuck me. Fuck me."

Suddenly I could feel myself approaching the point of no return and I pulled out to shoot my load all over her back and butt, covering the foxy mother of three in several ropes of hot spunk.

"UGH!" she grunted with disgust. "—it's all over me."

I jacked the remainder of my load all over her twitching bunghole and chuckled contently to myself.

"ohmigod. Are you kidding me." she panted out of breath. "You know I have to walk downstairs."

"Aw. Don't be upset sweetheart. It was totally worth it."

"Get the fuck off me!"

"Well. On the bright side I won't be shooting your daughter today."

"Good. Thank god."

"But I would like to see you again." I said as I hopped off the bed. "Maybe we could do this again."

"No way. Not happening." Kim scoffed. "I still can't believe I let you fuck me."

"Let me?" I repeated. "Bitch you were practically begging me to fuck you a minute ago. Who are you kidding."

The mother of three simply lay there nonplussed while stilled covered in jizz.

"Can you at least get me a towel."

"Maybe we should call Olivia and see if she can bring one up for you."

"Asshole."

Post Thanks / Like

That was fucking great...the things these Hollywood mum's do...

3. Thanks mrblonde, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes mrblonde, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

WOW!

5. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This is awesome. I loved the banter between the two. Also, a twist on the usual celeb story, by having the celeb be a side character and having 2 non-celebs do the fucking. Very hot.

7. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes assman118, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

9. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Fantastic .. Finally HOLT mommy comes in the play... Ummm Will she be calling Olivia then? ;)

11. Likes LemonTalk liked this post