List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Up Close and Personal" with Michelle Keegan

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Up Close and Personal" with Michelle Keegan

Up Close and Personal
    With Michelle Keegan
    By LemonTalk
    Codes: MF, BJ, voy, cheat
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction; it never happened and never will

It had been six long months since I received an unexpected phone call late one evening from my mate's wife.

"Hi, Nick? It's Michelle, Mark gave me your number," her familiar voice said, speaking softly down the line.

"Err, yeah. Is everything alright?"

"Everything's fine, I was just hoping to book a few sessions with you, if you're free?"

"With me?" I clarified. My wife and I were both qualified, successful personal trainers. Mark had been a client for years and with Michelle due to get in good shape for an upcoming role, I'd assumed she'd sign up with my wife.

"Yes you, but you can't tell Mark!" she said firmly. "He wants me to go with your wife but...me and women don't tend to get along."

"I can't see why not," I teased.

It was no secret Michelle was the envy of all the women in our group of friends. I suppose the fact all the men, single or not, wanted to fuck her senseless rubbed the girls the wrong way.

"So can we do this?"

"Well I got the time but I don't know about lying to Mark about it..." I said hesitantly.

"We're both so busy we hardly see each other anyway!" she cut in. "If we keep our sessions during the week it won't be a problem, I promise."

"I suppose..."

"Besides, I'll take the rap if he does find out. I'm very good at earning his forgiveness."

Yeah I bet you are, I thought to myself before arranging a time for her to come down to the gym in a couple of days.

It became quickly apparent that Michelle did not enjoy working out. Despite having her own home gym, she'd force herself to come to the actual gym to avoid distractions or putting it off.

But that being said, I quickly got her into a good routine and before long she'd occasionally ask me to come visit her at the house for a session if she was short on time.

Naturally I didn't hesitate to agree to this set-up and I soon found myself in Keegan's lavish Essex home several times a week.

Thankfully, her husband Mark was none the wiser of what she was up to. I did understand his paranoia though. Even being the loyal friend I wanted to be, there were times I felt truly tested when I watched his gorgeous wife in her skin-tight workout clothes stretching and building up a sweat in front of me.

I had a close call one morning however when I arrived at the house a little too early to see Mark only just on his way out. If I'd arrived even a minute beforehand I'd have had some explaining to do but as it was, he fortunately didn't see me as he drove off.

After waiting in my car across the street for another minute, I got out to knock on the front door. There was no answer so I knocked again and then again until Michelle finally answered.

Both our eyes grew wide for different reasons. Michelle because she had clearly completely forgotten about our appointment, understandable since it had been a last minute change. While my eyes grew at what she was wearing. It was little more than a silk robe and from what I could tell, there wasn't much on underneath.

Her long hair was a dishevelled mess having clearly literally just rolled out of bed. There was no denying she looked absolutely breath-taking but I forced my eyes to stay up and ignore the deep cleavage she was displaying.

"Ugh. Shit," she groaned, running a hand through her hair as she recalled our appointment.

"Morning to you too, wake you up did I?"

"Do we have to?" she whined, stepping back to invite me in. "I really can't be arsed today."

"You say that everyday so yes, we have to."

"You're a real hard ass you know..."

"This is nothing, trust me," I assured her knowing how tough some personal trainers got with their reluctant clients. "Now you get upstairs and change while I fix you a drink."

Michelle simply rolled her eyes, crossing her arms defiantly which had the added benefit of lifting and pushing her breasts together.

"I mean, you're welcome to do it wearing that," I suggested.

I briefly looked her up and down. I found it hard to believe she'd answered the door so scantily clad. Not only were her tits almost spilling out of it, her robe barely reached her thighs so her tanned legs were on full display too.

The outfit and the playful look she was flashing me was enough to get me hard, I just had to hope it wasn't obvious in my shorts.
    "Yeah you wish mate," she quipped before spinning on her heel and going up the stairs.

I knew full well she didn't mind being looked at having a casual 'you can look but can't touch' mentality. She'd made it clear on the first day that there was little point in working to get a body like hers if she was going to flip out every time a guy checked her out.

As such, I lingered in the hallway as she climbed the stairs, her short robe offering me a glimpse of her red panties and the perfect ass they barely concealed.

"Kitchen's first door on the right," she said, smirking over her shoulder as she jumped me out of my trance.

"Right. Yeah was just about to ask," I nodded to Keegan's knowing smile.

While I busied myself in the kitchen, I couldn't get the idea that Michelle was upstairs right now getting undressed. I also started to wonder what she'd been doing when she wasn't answering the door earlier.

In my head I liked to think she'd reached for the bedside table the moment Mark had left and pulled out her favourite vibe. Propped herself up on a few pillows, spread her legs wide with the intention of starting her day right. I almost felt guilty for being the guy to interrupt her.

Michelle returned not long after, shaking me from my inappropriate thoughts. She wore her usual gym attire consisting of a plain, tight tank top and yoga pants while her hair had been fixed into a large, loose braid over one shoulder.

Now she was dressed the part, she seemed much more willing to participate, urging me to hurry up with her drink so we could start.

As usual, I put the actress through her paces. She was perfectly fit when we'd started months ago but her upcoming role required her to be at her peak. Michelle was basically there already, able to just about keep up with me throughout until we both felt ready to collapse an hour later.

"I almost had you that time," Michelle grinned as she stretched.

"Yeah, 'almost'," I taunted while Michelle rolled her eyes again.

"Mark's out all day today," she said a minute later. "You could use the spare shower if you like."

"Yeah? Sounds good."

I was in desperate need of one and wasn't really looking forward to getting back in my car like this so ten minutes later I was stood in the cooling shower while Michelle headed into her own en suite.

Naturally my mind immediately went back to thoughts of Michelle. The fact she was completely naked and showering just down the hall drove me crazy. If I hadn't been married and she wasn't my mate's wife, I probably would have climbed out right then and tried to get a peek. Surely any repercussions would be worth it to get one look at that flawless, naked body?

But as it was, I made do with reaching down to my aching cock, stroking it to thoughts of what I'd do to Michelle Keegan in another life.
    Before I went too far though, I opened my eyes with a frustrated sigh, eager to get home and finish the job when I almost jumped out of my skin to see Michelle stood, wide-eyed in the doorway, a couple of fresh towels in her arms.

It seemed I'd been in the shower much longer than I realised since Michelle had already finished hers, wearing a fluffy white robe, her dark, damp hair falling over her shoulders. While I panicked and covered up as best I could, I simply wished the ground would swallow me to escape the situation before realising Michelle wasn't going anywhere.

In fact, the cheeky smile she had on her face gave me pause as she dropped the spare towels and our eyes met.

While she'd only caught me a few seconds ago, it felt like it had been minutes as we locked eyes. I didn't dare make the first move or even speak. Michelle didn't say anything either, wordlessly lifting one hand and slowly running her fingers up and down the opening of her robe.

She was obviously contemplating something but it wasn't until she gave an obvious glance at my concealed erection and cocked her eyebrow that I finally had the courage to move my hands away, proudly displaying my long, thick and still hard member.

The lust-filled, almost hungry look she gave me made it twitch. The mere notion that Michelle Keegan was so impressed by my cock was more exciting than anything so, under her approving gaze and without thinking too much about it, I gripped my shaft and started to stroke it again for her benefit.

Michelle bit her lower lip, smiling inwardly as she took the opening of her robe and slowly pulled it to reveal one of her incredible, naked breasts.

"Jesus..." I muttered to myself as she pulled the other one free, perfectly symmetrical, both nipples visibly hard. They looked better than I'd even imagined.

I came far quicker than I would have liked. I wished she had been in the shower with me so I could have plastered her perfect titties with cum but she stayed in the doorway, lifting them slightly with one arm as I came so hard I grew weak at the knees.

As I caught my breath, I was unsure if I should have felt ashamed at finishing so quickly but Michelle seemed happy, smiling slyly, winking as she covered up and left me alone to finish up.

It had all been so sudden and surreal I half wondered if I'd simply imagined the entire thing. But while I cleaned up and got dressed, reality hit me and I realised how stupid that was. I definitely couldn't continue working with her now and I had no idea how I was meant to look her, Mark or my wife in the eye again.

Any hope it had all been a glorious figment of my imagination was quickly diminished when I went downstairs, found her in the kitchen and saw the look on Keegan's face.

She'd had time to get dressed, opting for a casual outfit not dissimilar to her workout clothes, plain leggings but a tank top that was much lower cut. I found my gaze drawn to her chest. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra and I was sure I could see her hard nipples poking through but I forced myself to look away.

"Nice shower?" she asked innocently.

Standing hesitantly in the doorway, I ignored her playful question and got straight to the point.

"You can't tell anyone about that."

"Hm? About what?"

"I'm serious Michelle," I said as firmly as I could. I was actually surprised she was so calm about it, this kind of thing could easily wreck both our marriages.

"Ooh, so I shouldn't tell anyone about that massive thing you've been hiding from me all this time?"

I rolled my eyes while her own dark ones flicked down to my crotch and she stepped around the kitchen counter.

"I—I'll sign you up with another trainer," I stammered as she silently, slowly, walked towards me.

My brain was telling my feet to move. To walk straight out the front door, go home and not look back but I was frozen to the spot, trapped under Michelle's seductive glare.

"I want to see it again."

I was a good foot taller than her so when she got right up close and personal she was forced to look almost straight up, her breasts brushing against my torso.

"What if Mark comes home?" I almost whispered.

"He won't," she assured me, running her manicured nails over my chest.

"Fuck. Michelle we shouldn't. We can't..." I muttered half-heartedly while her hands danced down my body, quickly finding and squeezing my turgid member through my shorts.

"Then tell me to stop."

She paused for a moment, waiting for me to say something but I couldn't do it.

Flashing me her winning smile, she pushed herself up on her toes and pressed her lips to mine, kissing me slowly and gently. But the moment I let my mouth open slightly to kiss her back, she knew she had me.

Without missing a beat, Michelle moaned and forcefully shoved her tongue into my mouth while simultaneously pushing me back until I was pinned against the wall. Given the fact I'd been training her for months, I shouldn't have been surprised by her strength.

Michelle sighed hotly into my mouth while she fumbled through my waistband, eagerly slipping both hands into shorts to grab my cock directly.

"Wow. You're so big..." she breathed, marvelling as she gracefully stroked up and down my length, only causing me to grow even bigger in her warm hands.

While she had her fun, I felt bold enough to do my own exploring, moving my hands down the arch of her back until I finally grabbed her ass. It was something I'd wanted to do since the day I met her and it was worth the wait.

Unfortunately she barely gave me a chance to give it a second squeeze before she suddenly dropped to her knees, taking my shorts with her. I gasped when Michelle didn't waste another second and urgently slipped my cock into her hot mouth.

I was immediately thankful for the wall she'd pinned me against, leaning on it as my eyes rolled back when she skilfully devoured my sword.

"Jesus Michelle—"

I'd never had someone go down on me with such enthusiasm and from the way she loudly moaned and nosily slurped on my cock, it seemed she was enjoying it just as much as I was.

"Mmffgh—I wanna take it all!" she gasped, taking a break for air before briefly lapping at my balls with her wet tongue.

"Good luck, you'd be the first," I smirked down at her. Keegan simply raised her eyebrows, accepting the challenge.

The actress lewdly spat on my rod before going down again. As she urgently bobbed her head, my hands soon found their way into her hair, pulling it out the way and into a bundle until I was simply holding her head in place and thrusting into her open, drooling mouth.

"God damn, you little slut..." I hissed when she looked up at me with her pretty eyes. "You ready for this?"

Michelle simply nodded obediently, prompting me to slowly force my cock all the way down her throat. Inch after inch disappeared into her incredible mouth, her eyes clenching shut until I finally bottomed out with her nose pressed against my stomach.

She could only hold it for a second but that second was more than enough to make my head spin and almost pushed me over the edge and made me choke her with my load.

"Mffph—gaah!" she spluttered, coughing for air but smiling proudly nonetheless. "How was that for a first time?"

"Get up," I ordered, pulling her to her feet.

Without missing a beat, I tugged her top off over her head, unleashing her tits which I hungrily grabbed and licked at while I now pushed her backwards, back into the kitchen. It only took a few steps for us to reach the counter, Michelle hissing as I gently pinched one of her hard brown nipples between my teeth.

When I stood up again, I urgently spun her on the spot and pushed her to bend over the kitchen counter while I yanked her leggings and underwear down.

"Ohmigod!" she gasped quietly as I roughly manhandled her.

I already felt like I could cum at any moment so, with her leggings and panties stretched around her knees, I quickly rubbed my cock against her gleaming pussy before ramming it deep inside her.

"Ngghhh—Jesus—fuck!" she groaned loudly, her back arching sharply.

I couldn't believe how tight she was but I didn't go easy on her, quickly stretching her wet cunt out, forcing her to accommodate me. I gave her as much of my cock as she could take and then some.

"Holy shit!" she gasped, her face resting on the cool countertop and hands gripping the edge, bracing herself for when I began thrusting into her wanton pussy.

"Yeah, this is what you wanted isn't it?" I said, slapping her ass as I quickly built up a rhythm to fuck her hard and fast.

"Yes! Ugh. Fuck me!"

I pounded my hot client hard enough to make her round ass ripple on every thrust, filling the kitchen with the sound of our slapping skin and her erotic grunts and groans.

"Fuck. This pussy..." I sighed to myself, knowing I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Hmm, better than your wife's I bet," Michelle grinned, flashing me a smouldering look over her shoulder.

"And I bet you love this cock better than your husband's, you little slut," I growled, grabbing a fistful of hair and cocking her head back.

"Ughh—Oh God! Yes!" she cried. "Right there...just like that—"

I grit my teeth as Michelle came hard, her cream coating my fat cock and her juices flowing down her trembling legs.

Her clenching cunt, drawn out groan and blissful face was enough to finish me off too. Keegan yelped loudly when I slammed as deep into her sensitive cunt as I could and proceeded to unload, filling her up with searing hot cum.

We stood silently for a good minute while we caught our breath, our sweaty bodies still locked together. I was just about to say something when we both jumped at the sound of a car pulling into the driveway.

"Shit! You said Mark wasn't back until later!" I exclaimed, jumping back and sorting myself out.

"Well I didn't expect you to last that long!" she replied accusingly. "Come on, you'll have to go out the back."

Michelle quickly helped me gather my stuff before ushering me out the backdoor as if we were some practiced couple with a sordid, long running affair which I suppose we now were.

"So I'll see you next week," she smiled sweetly, quickly giving me a peck on the cheek before sliding the door shut just as Mark entered on the other side of the house.

Post Thanks / Like

Just wow.
    That was so hot, on so many levels LT.
    What a hot little slut. Lol

3. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

hot!

5. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just what the Trainer ordered :)