Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Any Given Sunday" with Olivia Holt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Any Given Sunday" with Olivia Holt

With Olivia Holt
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, handjob, blowjob, rimming, dirty talk
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

It was a glorious Sunday afternoon when I decided to hop over the next door neighbors fence and pay Jordan a friendly visit, only to find that he already had a guest in the form of one Olivia Holt.

As it turned out the two had been friends thanks to their Disney affiliation, and spent most if not all of their spare time hanging out together. When I entered the back of the house through the kitchen door I was surprised to find them huddled on the sofa in the dark, in front of the TV.

Judging from all the food and rubbish left around the floor they'd obviously been there for some time and didn't seem eager to get up or do anything else for the rest of the afternoon.

All things considered, I couldn't help but laugh and wonder what a waste it was, considering Jordan was an openly gay man who had somehow managed to befriend one of the hottest teen stars in Hollywood.

Amusingly enough not only were the two mouseketeers very close, but they even began to talk and dress like each other - both of them dressed casually in sweats and even wearing the same kind of glasses as they watched TV.

To make matters worse the two were constantly fawning over each other, and loved to hold hands and "snuggle" behind closed doors when no one was around. In fact if you didn't know any better you'd assume the two were secretly dating or deeply in love, but in reality their relationship was purely platonic, or so they claimed.

Jordan quickly introduced me to his blonde friend who seemed friendly enough, if not a little arrogant. In truth I wasn't half surprised by the attitude considering how fucking hot she was.

But that being said, I did find it a little strange listening to her rattle on about her "amazing" boyfriend Ray, while she continued to cuddle up with Jordan on the couch. In fact I almost felt like mentioning how inappropriate it was but then realized it was none of my business.

But it was during one of the ad breaks on TV that I noticed them giggling amongst themselves and watched Jordan fidget and squirm around under the blanket.

"Err. Take a picture it lasts longer." Holt finally snapped in my direction.

She was referring to my incessant staring which hadn't stopped from the moment I sat down.

"—what are you two doing over there anyway." I inquired.

"Wouldn't you like to know."

"We're not doing anything." Jordan laughed. "She's just messing around."

At first I merely assumed they were just hamming it up for my benefit, but when the blanket was pulled away it revealed that Olivia had her hand stuffed down the front of his pants and was clearly pulling his cock!

My reaction must have been obvious cause it made them both laugh out loud.

"Wow. You guys want some privacy?"

"Relax. We're only messing around." Holt stated offhandedly. "He's gay."

"If you say so." I quipped back. "Wonder what your boyfriend would say about all this."

This of course caught her attention before the two of us got into a heated exchange about what did and didn't constitute cheating in a relationship.

"Well just for the record. Ray loves me and trusts me." Olivia claimed. "And he knows I'd never cheat on him."

"Gee. I guess HAND-JOBS aren't considered cheating anymore."

Amusingly enough Holt took offense to this and insisted that it was none of my business.

"Besides." she nodded towards Jordan. "You don't hear him complaining do you."

At this point Jay could barely look me in the eye as he sided with the pint-sized diva.

"Wow. She must be pretty good if she can satisfy a gay man."

Holt then claimed that not only was she well skilled in the art of hand-jobs but that when she did it to her boyfriend she could make him pop within two minutes flat.

"In just two minutes you say?" I scoffed. "Yeah-right."

"No. I'm serious. I'm that good."

Naturally I called her out on her bullshit but we were soon distracted by the TV and the topic was dropped.

But just a few minutes later I got up to make some popcorn and when I returned to my seat the "wonder-twins" were at it again, acting strange and messing around. In fact judging from the expression on Jordan's face there was no hiding what they were doing.

I could also see that the blanket was moving at a steady pace, informing me that Olivia was in the process of giving him another of of her infamous hand-jobs and was in danger of finishing him off right then and there.

While I tried my best to ignore their antics I noticed the blanket had moved far enough to actually reveal just what they were doing. In fact I think I actually gasped when I realized that unlike previous instances where she had jacked him off inside his pants, this time she had taken him out and was now beating him off out in the open!

I literally sat there dumbfounded as the action film on TV helped mask Jordan's moans to her pumping fist. She even managed to whisper sweet nothings into his ear as she jacked him off, before Jay finally began to unload.

For a moment it almost seemed like they had forgotten I was there, until Olivia looked over at me and smiled smugly. Jordan however felt absolutely mortified by the action and couldn't stop blushing as he realized what I had witnessed.

"See. Told you I could do it." I heard her giggle into his ear.

"Jesus. You two are unreal." I half chuckled and whined. "WTF are you two like when you're all alone."

"Don't even ask." Jordan laughed. "She practically rapes me."

"I guess I proved my point." Olivia directed at me. "—told you no guy can resist my charms."

"I still call bullshit." I replied, as Jordan got up from the sofa and announced he was going to take a shower.

"So can I leave you two alone?" he said. "Or are you guys going to fight the entire time."

I couldn't help but roll my eyes as I watched them peck each other on the lips.

"Jesus. He's only going down the hall."

"Jealous?"

"Ha. You wish."

My comment only seemed to annoy her more, and as expected the moment Jordan left the room Holt and I were at it again.

"I still say you're full of shit about making Ray cum that quick."

As Olivia sat texting one of her friends I could tell that my comments were getting to her.

"Like I care what you think." she shrugged while helping herself to some soda.

"I mean I'm not calling you a liar or anything, but...under two minutes? I doubt it." I pointed out. "I mean even if Sasha Grey gave me a hand-job right now, I couldn't cum in under two minutes. It's almost physically impossible when you think about it."

Olivia seemed to contemplate something as I continued to refute her claims.

"I mean getting Jordan off is one thing—"

"—why's that?"

"He's easy, he's gay." I explained. "But I doubt you'd get any real hetro-sexual male off so quick."

"Wanna bet?"

"Absolutely."

"You have a car right?"

"Yeah."

"Well. If I manage to get you off in under two minutes will you give me a ride home later?"

"We are still talking about a hand-job right?"

"Yep."

"okay. But if I win, what do I get?"

"I dunno." she shrugged. "What do you want?"

There was a long pause as I considered my choices.

"Are you wearing panties right now?"

"Of course I am."

"Well how about we wager those." I grinned. "If you win I'll give you a ride home, but if you lose you give me your panties and you catch a taxi home."

Olivia took an extra moment to think.

"okay. done."

I actually gulped when she agreed to the bet, but being the cynic that I am, I insisted that she show me her underwear first. Olivia rolled her eyes as she stood up from the couch and showed me her lace knickers.

"There. Happy?"

"You've got yourself a deal young lady. But I'll only agree to this bet if you take them off right now."

"That wasn't part of the agreement!"

"You don't have to give them to me now, just take them off."

I watched spellbound as the striking teen peeled her sweats and underwear down her legs. Even in the dim light from the TV I could see that she was completely shaved clean, which immediately made my cock stir to life.

Judging from the perpetual grin on her face I suspect this was all part of the plan. I assume she was hoping to get me aroused so she could do her thing and make me pop in less time. Noting the sudden wood in my pants she giggled loudly.

"Oh. You are so driving me back to Burbank tonight."

"Yeah-Yeah. We'll see."

With that said Olivia Holt approached me on the couch and proceeded to unzip my fly, as we heard the shower start up down the hall.

"Honestly. I'd be surprised if you could get me off in the time it takes Jordan to finish his shower." I commented.

"You're on!" she suddenly quipped. "That's a bet."

"—wait, wait a minute." I objected. "That's a different bet."

"Nah-uh. You can't take it back now. Besides I never agreed to take off my panties either but I did."

Annoyingly enough she had a point. But before I could think of anything clever to say I felt her reach into my pants and fish out my member. To my amusement the sexy blonde seemed genuinely surprised by the size of my package.

"Whoa. Jesus."

"Still think you can do it." I chuckled. "I'm no lightweight."

"Obviously."

Olivia then grasped the base of my cock, and to my humiliation actually made me harden quite quickly in her grip. I watched her eyes widen as my thick eight-incher grew to full size in her small feminine hand.

"Wow. You're almost as big as Jordan is."

"Almost! ha." I laughed, knowing full well she was lying since I was much bigger.

Olivia licked her lips as she stroked me slowly, first with her left hand and then her right.

"So go on then." I jeered. "Do your magic."

"You can't tell me that doesn't feel good right now."

It did. But I wasn't about to admit it to her.

"Well it's not the worst hand-job I've ever had." I lied.

"Asshole."

The teen star then took my breath away as she leaned forward and spat out a long drool of spit all over my bell-end. The sensation of her cool saliva caused me to moan audibly while she jacked me off and smeared the substance all around.

"Hmm. I know what you like." she purred. "You like it all nasty and shit. Am I right."

I was just about to say something witty when the sly little minx reached over and shoved her used panties into my face.

"Here. Hold on to these for me."

Even though we both knew she was trying to cheat, I didn't care and happily grabbed her panties and pressed them against my face. To my delight her undies were still warm to the touch and the scent of her pussy was intoxicating.

"Oh you little bitch—" I gasped. "They're still fresh and warm too."

"Yeah sorry about that." she teased while jacking me off. "—I might have gotten a little wet earlier when I was playing with Jay."

I could see from the look in her eyes that she knew exactly what she was doing, and was determined to get me off and win the bet.

"God damn they smell good." I confessed as I sniffed her lace underwear.

Olivia then proceeded to lick her fingers and smeared more saliva all over my cock - utterly soaking my penis in spit.

"Ugh. What do you feed this thing anyway." she quipped, trying to win me over with fake praise.

"Blondes. Hot, teen, Hollywood blondes."

"Ha. You wish."

"Have you ever seen a cock this big before?"

Despite her bravado we both knew she hadn't.

"Err. Yeah. S-Sure. Of course."

"Whatever." I cracked. "You know what. Take off your top."

"Excuse me!"

"You want me to come don't you?" I reminded her. "I mean makes no difference to me cause you're obviously going to lose the bet."

Olivia stopped what she was doing and glared back at me.

I think she was trying to determine whether or not I was trying to take advantage of the situation - which I was of course. But fortunately for me she also seemed much more concerned about winning the bet.

To add insult to injury, I reached for my cell phone only to watch her jump and overreact.

"WHAT THE HELL! NO PHOTOS!!"

"Relax sweetheart. I wasn't going to take a photo." I explained. "I was going to call you a cab."

The look on her face was priceless.

"okay asshole." she said, as she proceeded to peel the t-shirt over her head and finally tossed those big geeky glasses.

"Grr. Now we're talking. Much better."

"You probably don't deserve this." she muttered. "—but I never lose a bet."

I stopped for a moment to admire her pert young breasts - both nipples small and brown and perfectly erect.

"Well you better hurry up because I think you're just about out of time."

I didn't even have time to finish the sentence before Olivia pushed me back against the sofa, and dove down into my lap and took my cock into her mouth! The action itself was so bold and unexpected I moaned out loud.

"I'm gonna make you cum if it kills me." she quipped before taking me into her hot mouth again.

I reached down to run my fingers through her hair as she proceeded to bob her head in my lap. Amusingly enough the young starlet couldn't get most of my length into her mouth but what she lacked in experience she made up for in sheer enthusiasm.

At one point Olivia pulled her mouth away only to spit at my package, then dragged her tongue from the base of my shaft up to the tip like it was her favorite ice cream cone.

But whatever playfulness there was soon vanished as the talented blonde remembered she had a job to do and now sucked me more diligently, alternating pressure with light licks to deep thrusts of her head, and tiny actions along the very tip of my rod.

Olivia Holt was correct, this wasn't going to take long after all.

When I murmured how good it felt, and bunched her hair up into a ponytail with my hands, she made no effort to stop or slow down, which I took as permission to let go at any time and blow my wad into the back of her throat.

However I decided to hold off and directed her lips back down to my nuts. To her credit not only did Holt happily oblige but she dipped her head even lower until she finally stabbed her tongue at my bunghole.

"Fuck-Yeah. Right there." I hissed. "Do that again."

I now lay back on the sofa with my legs spread wide as one of Hollywood's hottest young exports eagerly rimmed my ass - her hand jacking my shaft the entire time.

"Yeah. Get up in there you little slut." I growled down at her. "Stick your tongue inside my asshole Olivia."

"Mm. Yeah." she moaned back while glaring up at me. "You like that huh."

"—who knew such a pretty little slut like you enjoyed eating ass."

"Mm. I love eating ass." she purred between licks. "I'm more dirtier than you know."

"Yeah I bet you are. So is this what you and Jordan get up to when no one's around?"

"uh-huh. I fucking love it!" she whispered hotly. "—we take turns eating each other's assholes all the time."

"God damn it."

Just the thought of me sticking my own tongue in her butt caused my cock to suddenly twitch and leak pre-cum all over myself.
    Noting this Olivia grinned and picked up the pace of her efforts.

"Mm. Maybe I should take off these sweats and make you stick your tongue in my ass."

"If you're not careful I might have more than just a tongue for you."

"Mm. I bet you'd like that." she teased while licking on my taint. "—bet you'd love to fuck my sweet little ass tonight."

"Baby I'd drill your butt so good and hard. Then I'd make you clean me off with that sweet little mouth."

"Mm. Just the way I like it - nasty."

It was at this point that I finally heard enough, and pulled her up towards me into a kiss. As the two of us frantically kissed one another, she hurriedly fumbled with her pants and finally straddle me naked.

In an instead Holt reached down between us and guided my foot-long into her tight little cunt - filling her completely.

"Ugh-Shit...That's the ticket." she grunted.

Having carefully impaled herself, I pulled her close to me and grabbed hold of her buttocks with both hands and slammed her down onto me again and again.

"ohmigod...fuck!" she hissed in my ear. "—you're so big!"

"Take that cock you little cunt! Take it. Take it."

To her credit that's precisely what she did and within seconds the young nymph was bouncing atop of me like a god damn professional. I now lay back and watched the extraordinary scene play out as she rode me like a bucking bronco and quickly approached the point of no return.

"Oh-God. Oh-God. I'm gonna cum!" she wailed. "—you're gonna make me cum all over your fat cock!"

At this point both Olivia and I were so caught up in our own pleasure that we almost forgot our surroundings. In fact I instinctively grabbed her by the arm and flipped her onto her back.

The naked teenager withered under my body as I grasped my cock and rubbed it against her slit, before I pushed in. My thrusts were calculated and merciless. It left her panting and wanting more as I gripped her waist and pounded away at her teen cunt.

"Fuck-Fuck-Fuck."

I slammed into her relentlessly and didn't stop until I felt her cum, but I wasn't done yet.

I moved my hands to the back of her neck, and directed her to spread and raise her legs as high as possible. This position allowed my nuts to literally rest against her backdoor, adding to the sensation of being filled with man meat.

With her knees pinned back against her chest, I then drilled her long and deep and pulled her hips from side to side while I pounded her into submission. It was only when I felt her climax again that I finally pulled out to shoot my wad all over her flawless body - covering her belly and breasts in hot ropes of spunk.

"Yo. What the fuck!" we suddenly heard as we looked over to find Jordan standing there flabbergasted.

Olivia and I couldn't help but laugh out loud from sheer relief and exhaustion.

"Jesus. You scared us Jay."

"What in the fuck Liv!" Jordan sniveled. "I turn my back for two minutes and you guys fuck on my couch!"

"Sorry bro. It just happened." I panted as we attempted to straighten ourselves up.

"I think you guys should both leave."

To my amusement Olivia seemed nonplussed by the turn of events and simply looked back at me.

"You still offering me that ride?"

"We both know you lost the bet - but what the hell. I'm feeling generous tonight."

"Ugh. You're such an asshole."

Post Thanks / Like

Hehe, seriously doesn't get better than you writing about a real slutty, dirty Olivia Holt

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW, assman118, mikemiami, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I really love the banter in your stories. The back and forth gives their frame of mind, and it adds to the overall scene. I have to work on my chatter and not make it seem so 'expositiony' (if that makes sense). Great job!

5. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks JFscribe, much appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like

WOW!

8. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"Ugh. What do you feed this thing anyway." she quipped, trying to win me over with fake praise.

"Blondes. Hot, teen, Hollywood blondes."

That was the highlight of another fantastic story!

10. Likes LemonTalk liked this post