List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: The Journalist: Chapter 3 with Rachel Riley

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction The Journalist: Chapter 3 with Rachel Riley

The Journalist: Chapter 3
    With Rachel Riley
    By AOC
    CODES: Anal, Finger, MF, Oral, Shower

DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.

Lucy Watson. Emily Ratajkowski. Adam Bates was having the time of his life at this job. And things were only going to get better. Rachel Riley, in his mind, was an incredible person. Not only was she drop-dead gorgeous, she was funny, down to earth, liked football and so god damn clever that she gave blondes a much better reputation. His editor had given him another gift and was told to do a short feature on her which would only take up a couple of pages in next month's issue.

"Really, only a 2-page spread?" asked Adam.

"Yes Mr Bates, just the two" replied his editor.

"We can surely do much more," Adam protested, "our readers will love Rachel".

"Well, she's not on the cover and we have so much more to fit in," his editor dismissed, "which reminds me, you've got to do another interview tomorrow for next month's issue".

"Wow, how many people are we cramming in" he joked.

"You know what it's like, the people want more and then more on top of that".

"Fair enough, who do I have the pleasure of interviewing next" he said with a glint in his eye.

Just before he could find out, his editor's phone began to ring, much to Adam's dismay

"I'll text you the details later, on you go to Miss Riley" he ordered, which Adam would happily follow.

The interview was taking place at the recording studio of the show which launched Rachel into the public eye: Countdown. The show which draws a generally older audience would certainly have attracted a few extra viewers thanks to Rachel Riley and her goddess figure. When he arrived, he was guided to her dressing room and told that he could simply knock on her door. So he did.

"Hi, Adam Bates here for the interview" he introduced

"Hey, come in" she welcomed

She had obviously just finished recording a show and was wearing a dress which indicated that she had plans tonight. Her legs stood out thanks to her tight black dress which came down just above the knees. Her hourglass figure was accentuated by the dress and what topped it all off were those very classy high heels which for some reason, he couldn't stop obsessing over.

"How are you?" he queried.

"I'm great thanks, yourself?" Rachel reciprocated.

"Also great actually!" cheerfully said Adam, causing the pair to laugh simultaneously.

"So how long will this take?" asked Rachel, politely.

"Err not too long I hope, maybe 10 minutes, why do you ask?"

"Ohh it's nothing to worry about," she started, "it's just that I have plans so…"

"Oh right yeah no worries, I'll try to be quick then" he reassured, proud that his deductions were correct.

During the interview, he couldn't help notice how beautiful she was without all the additional make-up and dressing she apparently needs for TV. Her face shone bright and her eyes were wide and alluring. Her legs were audaciously long and golden and he guessed her sublime figure would be beneficial not just for exhausting activities such as football. Before his mind could drool over her cleavage, they were interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Sorry, give me a second" she apologised, to which he didn't mind at all.

She opened the door and he saw a man looking quite annoyed. He realised that he was overhearing an argument which Rachel seemed to be at the end of and things started to get louder than a simple drop-in from a producer so Adam decided to intervene.

"Is everything alright?" he questioned

"No, it bloody isn't" cried the man angrily

Rachel was evidently angry and close to being upset.

"Hey, are you alright" he asked Rachel, softly, whilst placing his hands on one of her shoulders.

"Erm I well err" muttered Rachel, clearly flustered

"Who do you think you are anyway?" asked the man defiantly

"Hey, the lady is clearly upset and it doesn't take a genius to figure out that you've got something to do with it so why don't you give her some space and leave her alone for a while" demanded Adam, trying to assert his authority.

"Oh really, and what if I don't" the man replied, trying to act tough.

Adam merely gave him a stern look and it was enough to scare him off. He was sweating heavily and looked a bit weird to be frank. Fortunately, it was all over and Rachel looked quite distressed.

"Hey, he's gone, you can relax now" he comforted.

"I'm sorry that you had to see that and get involved" she said, still trying to calm down.

"Woah woah woah, you've got nothing to be sorry about," he reassured, "who was that guy anyway?"

"He's just a crew member who asked me out for a drink a month or so ago and I said yes but I've been so busy that I kept having to call it off and I guess it seemed like I wasn't interested. But I never expected him to act like such a fucking dick" she revealed, gradually getting more and more worked up as she told him her tale.

"Well, like I said, he's gone now"

At this moment, he could've just left her be and walked out the studio with his interview ready to be edited and printed. But she didn't look happy at all and he certainly wasn't expecting things to turn out like they had done the last couple of times. Yes, there was something inside him which did want to see her immaculate body ride on top of him but right now, it really wasn't the time.

"Let me get you home, it's the least I can do" he offered.

"Oh no, you've done enough already, it's fine".

"No no, I insist" said Adam in a friendly manner, bringing out a smile from Rachel.

He drove her over to her house, cheering her up on the way. They reached her front door and he was ready to say goodbye.

"Thanks a lot for everything, you have no idea how much it's helped" Rachel said gratefully.

"No problem, hope you're feeling better"

"I am, and it's all down to you. I just wish there was some way I could repay you…" she hinted

She swung her arms around him and leaned in for the kiss. Much to her surprise, he pulled away.

"Woah hey, slow down there, what are you doing?" asked Adam bewilderedly.

"Well, I was actually planning on getting home a bit later than this and since you kind of stopped that from happening, which I again thank you for, I just thought you could perhaps make up for it. You can't deny me that, right?" she flirted.

"Hhm," he chuckled, "fair enough, have it your way" Adam said giving in to her persuasions.

He leaned back in and their lips touched before the tongues began to explore each other's mouth, a sensation loved by all. They fell back, and still to this very day, he could not work out how she managed to unlock and open the door whilst still kissing him. They climbed up the stairs, passion causing their garments to fall on the way up to her bedroom. After entering her room, he was left in his boxers and Rachel looked stunningly sexy in an all-white underwear set and amazingly, she kept her white heels on. Adam thought that it was one of the most remarkable sights he had ever seen (and he was about to fuck it). Her face was picturesque, her tone and look of her chest was superb thanks to her bra and lastly, those legs. They were immaculate; they shone like nothing else in the room and along with those heels topping of her look, she was godly. Rachel admittedly as well of as Emily or Lucy given their career but that didn't mean her abode wasn't classy and her bedroom exemplified this. As soon as you walked in, the big double bed was a few metres in front of you. The room opened up to the left with various bits of furniture and out of the corner of his eye, Adam noticed an en-suite on the other side of the room which gave him plenty of ideas.

Rachel crashed onto the bed with her legs wide open, those beautiful legs boasting brilliant features. She was definitely in a better mood than she was an hour ago and that was surely only a good thing. She wiggled her finger, commanding him to her every wish as he began to smother her inner thighs and move his way slowly up to her pussy. Her skin was smooth and soft. With a finger, he pulled away the part of underwear that was covering her pussy and started to pleasure her clit with his tongue, causing an initial moan of delight from the recipient. Naturally, her hand came down to help him out and he also made sure her silky underwear was fully out of the way. He added his finger into the matter and she received his digit well, as it explored the walls of her pussy. She ruffled his hair and ran her fingers through it too. Adam thought that this position was seriously hot: licking out a beautiful blonde with a stunning body, approving of his work and still wearing her heels! His cock was getting less patient but managing to be more relaxed than previous times, he reaped the rewards of patience. As soon as she reached her orgasm, it seemed like the appropriate signal to move on. Her fingers were as sticky as his and his tongue in fact. Adam met her in the middle and they embraced each other heartily, allowing them both to taste what made her pussy wet.

"Come on, it's your turn" Rachel stated.

She was now on all fours on the bed as Adam kneeled on the bed so his cock was at equal height with her head. She devilishly tore his boxers down with the aid of her teeth, smirking as she did. His dick perked up and she was privileged to see it in all its glory. She began her work and sucked him off nicely. Her hand was co-operating harmoniously with her tongue and Adam was on cloud nine. After quite a crazy series of events, he felt as though he needed to relax a bit more so worked his way to the head of the bed and lay himself down before she resumed her labour. He sighed and looked up, relishing the moment. He looked across and their eyes met before he saw what wonderful things she was doing. Her tongue moved up and down his cock and she was sucking him off well, causing his nerves to tingle. She didn't hesitate, when after satisfying his tip and foreskin with her tongue, to launch her head upon his cock, causing him to slightly jolt due to the unexpectedness of the situation. She gagged and he made sure there was no hair in the way before she rose up, gasping for breath. Her head bobbed up and down once again but this time with the strong influence of his hand upon her soft lock of hair; her mouth was filled with as much of his dick as possible. He moaned as she did, under the pressure and after a few moments passed, he lifted his hand and, in quite a sexy way, she slowly removed his rod from her mouth, impressing Adam.

He now really wanted to get inside her and swiftly acted upon his wishes by nudging Rachel onto her back and resting her legs upon his shoulders. She was at his mercy as her pussy lay in front of Adam's hardened cock. He manoeuvred it into position and with his right hand, guided it into her vagina. First, his tip squeezed in and then the rest of his meat finally entered her already damp pussy. He steadied his pace and made sure he was screwing her smoothly before he could ramp up the pace. He gazed at her flawless body and admired it. Her body was amazingly well curved. Her boobs were perfect in proportion to the rest of her body and her legs were so very smooth. During this thought pattern, he stepped up the pace, varying this with deep thrusts too, pleasuring her highly, something he knew from the verbal responses she was giving. As much as Adam loved the position they were in, naturally, a few minutes later, he wanted to change things up.

"Turn around and tuck your legs in" Adam requested whilst gradually pulling out of her

"Only if you promise to let me decide what we do next" she insisted

"Fine, alright then" he said giving in

She smiled at the result but did as she was told, suddenly realising what he had in mind. Her rear was on show and after directing his dick into her asshole, with some caution as the tight feeling was incredible, he grabbed her by the hips and immediately began to nail her backside. She was tucked up like a rock and was being rammed hard from behind.

"ARGH FUCK!" she exclaimed as Adam rallied her ass

"Your ass is sublime, just giving it what it deserves" he ensured

"Don't worry, I'm not... ARGH... complaining" she uttered as she cried out in pleasure in the perfect pitch

Sometimes he'd mix it up a bit and just leave himself deep inside of her for a few seconds before pulling away again, causing great delight. Other times he'd bend his back so that his body completely protected hers, allowing them to kiss during this figure of sex. This meant Adam had to work his hips harder but, of course, it was worth it. He felt his cum screaming to get out and one more look at those heels still on, as he pounded her backside, made him hurriedly pull out and burst all over the ass as she merely looked on at his output. Her ass glistened as they both seem to enjoy the sight.

"Aww, you made a mess all over me, "Rachel said, pouting, in a childish voice, "Looks like you're going to have to help clean up" she said whilst pointing towards the bathroom in the corner, containing a shower but definitely not in a childish voice, more of a blunt but sexy tone which was also quiet too.

He nearly fainted at the thought of having shower sex with Rachel fucking Riley but luckily she began to drag him over to their destination before he did. She bent down to remove her shoes, her ass on perfectly viewable once more. Adam cheekily cosied up to her behind and almost as if it was clay or play-doh, he played with her ass cheeks and felt it in all its glory. She could feel his body heat close to hers and his cock slyly tapping herb body as it slowly started to itch back into action. After this moment, Rachel rose up from the ground and Adam was kind of sad in a way, since those heels were so fucking hot, but the prospect of shower sex quickly dismissed those feelings.

They stepped inside and he closed the door behind him. She turned the water on and the shower head dispersed cool, satisfying water, drenching their bodies. They passionately kissed each other for a few moments, their bodies clutched together as their hands wrapped round each other's bodies. Rachel could feel his dick gaining more strength and they both knew these acts in the shower would be the last of the night. He retreated from her mouth and guided his dick very smoothly into her pussy, thanks to the water. He pushed her against the one of the four glass panes enclosing the shower and lifted one of her legs up, so that he'd have a lot more grip in these conditions (as well as it being so fucking hot). He knew that he couldn't be furiously fast here so decided that deep thrusts would be best. He hooked his hand behind her head and placed it on the nape of her neck for more grip as Rachel's hands pressed against the sides of the shower. Adam had to work his hips hard but it was fucking worth it as the shower continued to combat their sweaty, sticky bodies.

"Aww yes... this is amazing" Rachel sighed

"You don't say" he replied, ironically

They chuckled and continued to moan in pleasure. They maintained steady eye contact and he could feel her willing him on to keep screwing her like this as he carried on hitting all the right spots. The slick but slower movement felt brilliant. At times, they would momentarily give in to kissing each other lightly, perhaps even biting each other lips, before resuming the original position. Adam carried on thrusting his cock into her pussy as he once more savoured her sweet, sweet walls. As soon as they exhausted this position, he yearned for her to twist 180 degrees so that he could face her ass again. The transition was quick as he signalled his intentions with his hands on her hips, influencing her to turn around. As well as impaling her ass, he wanted to make sure she was equally satisfied at the front too and lead his fingers down to her clit, alike the beginning of their fuck. With her hands flat on the wet glass pane, he began to smother her neck, thrust his dick into her rear end, whilst placing one hand on her shoulder for stability and the other to pleasure her at the front.

"OHH FUCK, YES" she exclaimed, craving the attention she was provided with given how the night had played out before all the crazy lust began to manifest itself.

He had to move some of her soaked hair out of the way before he could resume his various activities and began to feel a different liquid by her pussy. His fingers confirmed her ejaculation and he teasingly rubbed her juice over as much of her body as possible. Meanwhile, he was managing to screw her exquisite ass superbly, thrilled at the sensation of the tight feeling there was. He was thudding his pelvis against her backside and was going as fast as he could without slipping. Rachel continued to moan despite yelping at her orgasm. He could feel his own liquids almost ready to burst inside of her ass, something that he would do twice in one night.

"AHH Shit" Adam let out, accompanying his cum spreading inside her ass

"Ahhh fuck, yes" Rachel said relieved

After he had removed himself from her sublime ass, she turned around and met his tongue again, now more relaxed than ever after both were supremely fulfilled. They comforted each other and kissed passionately for a while before the moment had finally come to part ways.

"I don't think I've done something like this since Uni!" she said light-heartedly

"Well I can guarantee you may not have had as much fun tonight if I hadn't intervened" Adam joked confidently

"You never know," Rachel said cheekily," he might have pulled something out of the bad" she said, trying to mask an evident smile

"What, like a nine letter word?!"

She laughed and he chuckled as he began to think about leaving (unfortunately) since he had that interview to do tomorrow which he still knew nothing about. As he started to try and leave the shower and the very least, she leapt in for another kiss, short but sweet. He marveled at her drenched, shining, sexy body once more; her spectacular legs, her superb rack, her beautiful face and her fantastic figure. He grabbed a towel and left her to shower in peace.

"I'll leave you to it, see myself out"

"See you around" Rachel Riley said, closing the shower door behind him.

Yes, Rachel Riley...

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks! Great to see another RR story

3. Thanks MrBates thanked for this post
    Likes MrBates, LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

No worries. Who knows, she might turn up again in the near future...