Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Act Like a Bitch, Get Fucked Like a Bitch!" Part 2 with Jessica Alba

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Act Like a Bitch, Get Fucked Like a Bitch!" Part 2 with Jessica Alba

Act Like a Bitch, Get Fucked Like a Bitch! Part 2
    With Jessica Alba
    Written by MrBlonde
    CODES: MF, rimming, anal
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.

PART 1 HERE

It had been two weeks since my very memorable encounter with the stunning, but bitchy actress Jessica Alba, when someone rather impatiently knocked on the door of my apartment.

Having just come home from work I was still dressed up in a shirt and tie, as my visitor pounded away at my door, presumably trying to punch a hole through it to let themselves in.

"Alright, I'm coming!" I yelled, annoyed at the rude interruption of my peaceful evening after the stressful day at the job.

Sighing, I got up from my couch and headed for the door, pulling off the chain lock and snapping it back before pulling the door open.

Recognizing the person on the other side instantly blew my anger away. "You?!"

"Your apartment is as shitty as your car!" Jessica Alba smirked before she nonchalantly pushed her way past me, leaving me standing staggered at the door. She was dressed according to the rather chilly, windy weather in a fashionable, fur-lined coat, which she had opened to grant a view of the short, form-hugging beige dress underneath. What made me salivate however were the dark brown, over-knee high fuck-me-boots she wore, immediately giving me dirty thoughts!

Seeing this woman again had been the last thing I had expected. I had sent the bill for my car to her workplace a week ago, figuring this way she could keep the incident a secret from her husband if she so desired, but I had not heard back from her since, making me wonder if I should press the issue or to just drop it. I had gotten a really nice fuck out of her after all, and my insurance would take over a big part of the damage anyway. Now it seemed the actress was willing to pay, though I had not expected her to show up in person.

"I got your money!" Alba stated, pulling an envelope from her purse and tossing it onto my kitchen table while I closed the door. Shrugging off her coat she draped it over a chair before she turned back towards me with that confident smirk on her face. "Though I seriously considered buying you a better car out of sheer pity…"

I shrugged. "Better driving a shitty car well than driving a good car shitty…"

"I disagree on that one," Alba shot back without batting an eyelid, "The paint job on my car cost me more than the repairs of your totalled car!"

Sighing I walked over to the fridge and grabbed two beers, tossing her one which she swiftly caught.

"Keep driving like that and I'm sure they will give you a quantity discount soon."

"Shut up, asshole!"

"Make me, bitch!"

We opened our beers simultaneously and took a big sip. Letting the silence linger for a few seconds I spoke up again.

"What are you doing here Jess?"

She stood in the middle of the kitchen and stared back at me, her head cocked as she mimicked confusion.

"Said that already dickhead. I came here to bring you your damn money!"

I snorted. "Ever heard of bank transfer?!"

"Sure!" Alba rolled her eyes, "Like I will leave a paper trail so you can sell this story to some hack paparazzi site… I won't have that!"

"Paranoid much?!" I frowned, taking another big sip before continuing. I had a pretty decent idea why she was here, but I wanted to hear it from her.

"You could've tossed it into the mail box…"

She opened her mouth, but closed it again, as she was unable to give a snappy answer. A few seconds that I enjoyed very much.

"I… you think I'm scared of you or something?! Why would I go out of my way to avoid you?!"

Her moment of hesitation, that brief sliver of insecurity was all the clarification I needed. I felt a self-secure smile spread across my face as I set my beer down.

"Bullshit, Jessica! No offense, but you're not the kind of girl who'd visit just to make some chitchat if she didn't get anything out of it." I took a step towards her, my gaze fixed on hers.

"What did you want to get out of this, Jess?"

The Latina beauty swallowed, staring at me with those big, brown eyes. She seemed frozen to the spot, like a deer in the headlights, her usual bitchy confidence gone. "I…"

I took another step, now standing over her, my nose inches away from hers. "You want something?"

I smiled with fake sweetness, "Speak up!"

Alba took a step back, her butt bumping against my kitchen table. Briefly she closed her eyes, her cheeks reddening slightly. However, when she looked up at me again, her insecurity was gone, replaced with that usual confidence, that arrogant, amused smirk.

"I wanna fuck! Happy now?!" she asked, cocking her head, "I had a stressful week and my husband isn't available, so I want to use your cock to get off!"

"Liked me that much, huh?" I grinned.

Maybe I hadn't knocked her off of her game as well as I thought, but then again she had said what I wanted to hear… Stepping closer I placed my hands on her hips, pressing my body against hers to make sure she could feel my hardening cock through our clothing, as I looked deep into those brown eyes.

The corner of her mouth twitched, "You're not that special, assh-" she whispered huskily, but was cut short as I forced my lips against hers.

She didn't even hesitate for a second, blindly putting the beer down behind her and wrapping her arms around my neck, responding to the kiss, her soft lips opening to invite my tongue in.

As we made out in the middle of my kitchen I wasted little time, my hands moving from her hips to grip the Latina's perfect buttocks, roughly squeezing them between my fingers, eliciting a moan from her, which was muffled by my mouth.

"Like my booty, huh?!" Alba grinned briefly between kisses.

"Best part about you…" I growled, playfully biting her lower lip before I broke the kiss.

Jessica's disappointed moan turned into a surprised grunt as I grabbed her shoulders and roughly turned her around, making her face the kitchen table before I forcefully pushed between her shoulder blades, making her bend over and planting a firm smack on her out-thrust ass, the fabric of her dress stretching tightly around the rich curve.

"Let's see this thing!"

Alba gasped as I grabbed the hem of her beige dress, flipping it up and bunching it around her waist, exposing the starlet's glorious bare bum.

"No panties, huh?" I grinned, drinking in the sight of the two perfect cheeks, her neatly shaven pussy bulging out underneath. Alba just smirked back at me over her shoulder, cocking an eyebrow in a defiant glare. The thought of Jessica Alba being one strong gust of wind away from having her pretty cunt exposed to the whole world made my dick twitch.

Growling, I placed my hands on her buttocks and for a moment I just enjoyed the smooth softness of her skin before I dug my fingers into those pert cheeks. I pried them apart and granted myself a clear view of both her wet pussy as well as her wrinkly, little asshole, the lips of her pussy opening like a rose and offering me an inviting look at her inner pink.

Unable to hold back any longer I dove in. Wasting no time on teasing I stuck my tongue out and gave her sopping hole a lick, lapping her from her clit along the whole length of her slit, all the way up to her petite sphincter.

Alba let out a blissful moan as I finished by letting the tip of my tongue flicker across her pucker, her reaction enticing me to continue rather than to go back down, using the tip of my tongue to circle around the tiny wrinkled hole.

"Such a cute ass!" I whispered between licks, getting more daring with each passing second, "I'm gonna enjoy taking it!"

"What-UUH… makes you think I will let you have my ass?" Alba gasped teasingly. However, she eagerly bucked back against my face as I pushed right against her tense opening with my tongue.

I chuckled. "You're in my house! I will just take it if I feel like it!"

The actress' response turned into a loud moan as my tongue invaded her butt, pushing inside her sphincter. She seemed at a loss for words as I wiggled it around, rimming her glorious ass with every trick in the book.

My dick was rock hard inside my slacks as Alba was reduced to a series of erotic groans, her pussy getting wetter and wetter against my chin, literally drooling with her juice. The rimjob really seemed to push her buttons.

"Ugh… Ohgod… yeah… lick my asshole!" Alba panted, her voice gaining a feverish pitch as I used my thumb to rub along the length of her slit, then encircled the actress' pert clit, beginning to roughly play with her sensitive button while I continued to tongue-fuck her sexy ass.

For once her whole attitude problem was gone and all that was left was an incredibly gorgeous woman, whose groans turned more and more urgent, begging me to get her off.

And I couldn't help myself but rub it in at least a little…

"Wow, you really are a bitch in every sense of the word, huh?" I teased her before shoving my tongue deeper up her butt than ever before, sending a surge through the Latina's hot body and making her cry out with pleasant shock, "Look at you, being a submissive slut…"

Alba grunted and it took her a few moments before she managed a reply. But when she did, even though I couldn't see her face, I could hear the smirk in her voice. "S-submissive, huh?" she gasped as I did my best to make speaking tough for her using my mouth and the fingers on her clit, "Bi-iiig words… coming from the guy who … UUUH… literally is kissing my ass!"

I had to hand it to her: even bent over my kitchen table and writhing with pleasure she always seemed to come up with some kind of comeback!

"Time to move this along!" I growled, taking half a second to admire my handiwork, Jessica's sphincter now shiny with my spit and looking a lot more penetrable, before I planted a light slap on her buttock, making her gasp.

Alba, still worked up and breathing heavily, turned her head, watching me with excitement in her eyes as I straightened myself and quickly whipped my hard cock out. She made an incredible erotic sight, her naked ass thrust out, face flushed and her previously perfectly styled hair already disheveled. What made the situation somehow even kinkier was the fact that we were both still fully clothed, giving the whole situation an even more impromptu feel…

Grabbing my cock around the base I took position right behind her. Our breaths were going heavy as we were both eager to continue. But when I saw the big, brown eyes she was staring back at me with, I couldn't help but tease her a little further and I began to slap the underside of my dick against the soft, moist lips of her pussy, making the actress whimper in frustration.

"Stop teasing!" she whined, wiggling her butt enticingly, "Stick it in already!!!"

Unable to keep this up any longer, for both our sakes, I complied, placing the head of my dick against her pink entrance and gripping her hip with one hand before pressing forward.

"Uuuuuh!" we both groaned in unison as I slowly penetrated her slimy hole. Alba was incredibly wet, allowing me to bury my whole length inside her with one long, steady thrust.

As I impaled her, the actress closed her eyes and a relieved, happy smile spread across her face. She reached back with one hand and gripped her ass-cheek, prying her butt-crack open to ease the penetration and in the process she inadvertently gave me a lewd sight of her butthole, putting a sinister grin on my face.

I began slowly, with long thrusts to allow us to work ourselves into a rhythm, my loins tapping against Alba's perfect buttocks as the starlet moaned. She seemed so primed for this, as if she was terribly underfucked!

Holding her steady with one hand on her hip I took a grip of her long, beautiful hair with the other, using it to firmly pull her head back, making her back arch. "You're just a little bitch!" I hissed maliciously, planting a resounding spank on her perfect ass, "You deserve to get fucked hard!"

Alba's moans told me how much she liked this, the signs of dominance exciting her even more. Picking up my pace I slammed harder into her, feeling her inner walls clamping down in response.

"Yes!! Fuck!! Oooh!" she groaned, pushing back against me eagerly. God, she was so primed for this, I knew she wouldn't last long.

My balls smacked against her clit with every thrust as I sped up further, the loud slapping noises of flesh on flesh filled the room along with Alba's slutty moans. All of the initial holding back was gone now as I held the starlet tight by her hip and hair and pounded into her hard!

Her moans turned into screams as the whole affair turned into a straight-up grudge-fuck, my cock slamming into her soaking pussy time and time again. She let go of her ass and gripped the edge of my kitchen table tightly with both hands to brace against the onslaught, ecstasy driving her voice higher and higher.

I knew the walls of my apartment were pretty thin and my neighbors all around would have to endure the excellent audio, but the thought only served to turn me on even more, that people were actually able to listen as I screwed Jessica Alba's brains out, pounding her into submission.

Gritting my teeth I realized that not only was Alba getting notably close, I could feel my balls tighten with impending release, though I'd have rather died than cum before her!

By now I was absolutely hammering her, fucking her soaking cunt like I had never fucked anyone before. With every thrust I gave her, the heavy kitchen table slowly skidded across the floor, inch by inch moving through the kitchen as Alba screamed at the top of her lungs.

She had not been this vocal the last time, but back then we had been more or less in public. And with the way her pussy clenched around me, her juices coating my balls and both our inner thighs by now, I at least knew it was honest. The bitch was cumming!

"YEAAH! OHGOOOOOOOOOD!" she squealed out as her cunt squeezed tight around me, her whole body tensing in orgasmic release.

The massage her cunt gave me was unlike anything I had ever felt before and I couldn't help but bury my cock balls-deep inside her, making the climaxing little tart buck hard as I impaled her deeper than ever and then just held her tight and enjoyed the fruits of my labor, the exquisite contractions of Jessica Alba's spasming cunt, as she was doing her best to scream the whole house down.

I held on as long as I could, but the stimulation got to me. Knowing I was seconds away from cumming I yanked my cock out of her reddened vagina and with rough and urgent movements I manhandled the actress to her knees on my kitchen floor. Her orgasm had completed sapped her of any strength. So even if she had known what was going on around her, which didn't seem to be the case as her eyes were squeezed shut, she couldn't have done a thing because I grabbed her by her hair with both hands, and quickly stuffed my cunt-sap-covered cock into her pretty, moaning mouth.

"FUCK!" I yelled as I gave her gorgeous face two ferocious pumps before spewing a motherload of cum into her mouth. Alba didn't seem to be too much of a fan of this, as she let out a protesting moan when my sticky cum filled her mouth, but I couldn't care less, holding the little slut tight and making her take my load.

"God!" I gasped as my orgasm slowly subsided, my knees shaky. Grinning I looked down at her and found her glaring at me, unable to say anything as my cock was still halfway in her mouth and she was held in place by my hands. Snickering I proceeded to give her face a few more thrusts with my spent cock before pulling out and letting her catch her breath.

"Asshole!" Alba coughed, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, "A little warning next time!"

I shrugged, grabbing her beer, which miraculously hadn't tipped during our furniture-moving session and took a sip. "Don't act like you didn't like it!"

Alba glared at me for a second before she cracked a wide grin. "I guess… You don't taste half-bad either. Not as much of a fast-food-fan as my husband is…"

She stood up on shaky legs, her dress falling into place, covering that tight little butt and her well-fucked cunt, making her look like she did just as a few minutes before (save for the tussled hair and sweaty face).

"Don't even THINK about leaving!" I growled with a stern face, putting the beer back down, "I got more plans for you!" Alba giggled as I grabbed her and pulled her close with both hands, but then squealed as I violently tore her dress apart!

Shocked, she stared at me with huge eyes as the shreds of her expensive dress fell away, pooling on the floor and leaving the starlet standing naked in my kitchen, save for the fuck-me-boots and her earrings. "You're a fucking bastard!" she gasped, more surprised than angry.

I smirked. "That's why you love me!"

Alba let out a laugh as I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her close. "Love you? There's only about eight inches of you I even LIKE!"

With that, the naked actress leaned in and pressed a big, sloppy kiss to my lips.

"AAAIIII! AAAHHH! AAAAH! AAAIIII!" Alba squealed like a pig, collapsing on top of me, drained from all strength as I held her by the hips and jack-knifed into her from below, fucking her like a lunatic as we screwed like rabbits on my bed.

Jessica could do little more than take it, her big, natural breasts squashed against my chest, eyes squeezed shut as she screamed her head off. She really was a noisy fuck!

Gritting my teeth I changed my grip, my fingers now digging into her buttocks to hold her in position as I even increased my speed, Alba feebly lying draped on top of me as she was about to cum.

"Fucking slut!" I hissed into her ear as I impaled her deeply and stayed inside her, setting off her orgasm that made her absolutely go crazy.

"AAIII! OHFUUUCK!" she squeaked, her lithe frame dancing and twitching in powerful shudders as if someone sent an electric current through her.

I had to actually let go of one of her buttocks to wrap my arm around her and keep her in position as she twisted in pleasure, her muscles convulsing so severely that she almost fell off of me.

"AAAAOOOOOH!" Her scream turned into a low groaning sound as her orgasm went on and all of a sudden I felt a rush of wetness cover my groin. The little slut was squirting!

Chuckling with amusement as I lay beneath her trembling form, I decided to one-up this, taking liberties with the actress that I usually wouldn't with other woman as I allowed my other hand to sneak into the crack of her butt, finding her tight little asshole.

"AAAAGH!" Alba bucked noticeably stronger in the after-throws of orgasm when I decisively pushed one finger up her shit-pipe. Still rocked by small spasms she pushed herself up to look at me with wide eyes, clearly shocked by my audacity.

"Told you I'd take it…" I grinned, beginning to finger her famous butthole as I was still balls-deep inside her pussy.

The quick-smart starlet was at a loss for words as it seemed, her mouth open, but except for heavy, labored breaths nothing came out and I couldn't help but press a kiss onto her soft lips.

Making use of her spent state I grabbed her tight and flipped us around, so I was now on top. Sitting up between her spread legs I pulled my rock-hard cock out of her and tapped it several times against her spent, soaked pussy, making Alba gasp.

She looked at me with huge eyes and I couldn't help but enjoy how utterly disheveled she looked, her cheeks flushed and sweaty, her hair sticking to her face. She still wore her hooker boots - I liked the way she looked wearing them and nothing else. Like a pricy whore…

She only lay there, spread-eagle and out of breath, watching me wordlessly as I reached for my nightstand, opening a drawer and pulling out a bottle of lube.

"Turn around!" I said with a grin, waving the bottle in her face.

"Uh-hu," was all she managed to bring out, her breath still heavy as she clumsily turned, slowly pushing herself to her hands and knees, presenting me with her perfect butt, her head hanging low in exhaustion, covered by her hair.

"Tell me, Jessica," I couldn't help but tease, "How glamorous do you feel right now?!"

Alba grunted in response, clearly not up for banter at the moment. Smirking I unscrewed the bottle and tossed the cap away before grabbing her buttock with one hand and spreading her crack.

"Here we go!"

Despite the warning I still heard a sharp intake of breath from Alba as the lube hit her, but she quickly relaxed as I dribbled it all over her butt, covering her cheeks as much and plentiful as her crack.

"Now let's see if we can find that stick up here…" I chuckled, putting the bottle aside and beginning to rub the oil in with both hands.

Alba had fallen silent, but when I began massaging her ass she responded very well, soon beginning to moan and purr and push back against my hands.

I kneaded her firm cheeks like dough, spreading the lube all over, making her behind shine in the light of the evening sun coming in through my bedroom window before I moved towards the center.

"Oooh…" Alba grunted as I rubbed her asshole directly with my thumb. The uptight actress had completely turned into a needy slut by now, her ass high in the air, offering herself to me like a bitch in heat.

She let out an amusing grunt as I first popped past her sphincter and began to stretch her anus, first with one, then with two fingers, making guttural sounds as I fingered her oiled up ass.

"That should do it!" I finally said, retracting my fingers and moving into position, pulling her ass-cheeks as wide apart as possible with both hands.

"Ready?" I asked, placing the tip of my cock against her spread asshole.

Alba had grabbed a pillow and buried her face inside, bracing for what was coming. I could see her nod into the cushion, giving me the 'go ahead'.

My heart beat a mile a minute as I pushed forward, feeling the bitchy actress' sphincter relax and give way to the bell-shaped head of my cock.

I heard Jessica groan painfully into the pillow as I pushed inside her ass, but the lubrication allowed me to continue and so I did with little mercy. If there ever was a woman deserving of a rough assfuck, it was Jessica Alba.

Mesmerized I watched how her tanned butt swallowed inch after inch of my meat, her tight, hot asshole gripping my rod as I sank deeper.

"That's it!" I groaned as I buried myself balls-deep inside the starlet's rectum, my groin eventually pressing against her buttocks, "There you go, princess…"

"Oooooooh," Jessica abruptly pulled her face out of the pillow, pushing herself up to all fours. Her breath was loud and ragged as she tried to adapt to the intrusion of her million-dollar-derriere, doing her best to relax.

"… so big…" she panted, her voice trembling.

"You like it?" I smirked, my hands gliding over her smooth skin to grip her hips tightly.

"I love it…"

Hearing her respond like that, looking back at me with those sultry eyes, sent an electric-like thrill through my body, as I didn't expect it from her. It seemed that as incredible as it sounded: Jessica wasn't able to give a bitchy reply at this moment! All it took was to get a cock up her ass to tame her after all…

As I pulled back I could feel her sphincter clench for a moment, trying to keep me in, but that passed and I began to fluidly fuck Jessica Alba's ass. Her butthole felt different than her cunt, tighter and even hotter.

As I slowly picked up pace and worked myself into a rhythm, a steady stream of guttural grunt emitted from her throat. Like I expected, it looked like she was an experienced anal slut and quickly adapted, the moans she gave ringing with pleasure.

Soon the actress greedily bucked back against me, working in perfect tunes with my thrusts.

"Harder…"

I grinned. "What was that?"

"Fuck my tight ass harder!" she repeated, shouting almost.

"You're not that tight, you know…" I lied, unable to stop myself from teasing.

"Fuck you!" Jessica grunted between grit teeth, "Just do it… please!"

My self-confidence was just about to burst through the roof at this point so I obliged, speeding up to quite a quick pace, my hips now loudly slapping against her ass.

Jessica rewarded the rougher pace with more noises, her grunts and groans turning into shriller yelps, ringing back loudly from the walls of my bedroom.

"YES! OHGOD! AAAAH! FUCK ME!" she squealed enthusiastically, the anal sex seeming to get to her on a whole different level than the sex we had had before.

I grit my teeth, the back of my thighs burning, but I wasn't about to slow down. My fingers dug into the soft skin of her hips, surely leaving a mark as I slammed into the starlet's tiny shitter.

"You fucking little bitch!" I roared. At this point I actually hoped that the whole neighborhood would hear us! "TAKE THAT COCK UP YOUR ASS!"

"AAAAIIIIII!" Jessica screamed as I hammered her rectum. My balls slapped against her drenched cunt with every thrust.

"DIRTY SLUT!"

Letting go of her hips I grabbed Jessica's hair with both hands, using it like reigns and yanking her head back in sync with my thrusts while I yelled every dirty name in the book at her.

Jessica seemed to love it. She screamed like a banshee at this point, her backside eagerly pushing back, taking my cock like a champ!

Checking my big bedroom mirror, I could see the immense pleasure on her face: her head was flushed beet-red, her eyes squeezed shut tightly at the onslaught while her mouth hung wide open. Beneath her small frame her big, soft tits swung wildly!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

All of a sudden I felt a rush of wetness coating my balls. The little slut was cumming so hard she was squirting!

Her whole body tensed in orgasm, her anus almost tightening painfully around my cock as her screams ceased!

Her immense release was what tipped me over the edge as well. In the spur of the moment I felt especially daring, doing something I usually would have never done. I guess I just really wanted to drive the lesson home!

Pulling my shaft from her clenching butthole I roughly yanked the starlet back, almost brutally twisting her form so her face was right in front of my cock. Holding her in this position with one hand I gave my dick a few urgent tugs and exploded. I groaned loudly as creamy, white jizz erupted from the tip, painting the actress' exotic face with several streaks over her nose, forehead and cheeks before I collapsed, letting go of Jessica and falling back on my bed as the exhausted Latino MILF collapsed next to me.

For a few minutes all that was heard was our loud, panting breaths, both our bodies still shivering in the aftershocks of our intense orgasms.

"Tell me you did NOT just cum on my face?!"

The bitchiness was back in the voice that finally made me lift my head. Jessica had sat up, a look of disbelieve on her semen-painted face.

"You're still here?" I asked, ignoring her shock and mimicking her rude after-sex-question from two weeks ago in her car.

Alba's mouth gaped at my response, her expression priceless. She really looked utterly fucked: her hair a mess, her juices still smeared all over her puffy, bald cunt, dressed in nothing but her over-knee-high hooker boots and the jizz that ran across her gorgeous, flushed face in several streaks.

"You're a bastard!"

"And you're a bitch!" I grinned then winked.

"Well…," Alba finally cracked a wide grin, "You're a damn good fuck though…"

We both chuckled as we weakly fell back on the bed, the pair of us too exhausted to continue bickering…

Post Thanks / Like

Man, you write bitchy Alba and grudge-fucks really well, was fucking awesome.

3. Thanks mrblonde thanked for this post
    Likes mrblonde liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Can a sequel be better? Guess you just answered that!!

5. Thanks mrblonde thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, guys! That feedback means a LOT!

Putting her on a leash... that's a nice one, should've thought of that! Well, I'm pretty certain this won't be my last Alba-grudgefuck-story...

7. Likes LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

dude u gotta make a sequel...
    i really enjoyed both chapters!
    ur really good at this!
    hope u keep it up

9. Thanks mrblonde thanked for this post