Thread: "You Don't Know Me #1" with Bella Thorne

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "You Don't Know Me #1" with Bella Thorne

You Don't Know Me #1
    Teen Edition with Bella Thorne
    Written by Hearsz
    Codes: MF, MFFF, MMF, fantasy, oral, facial, DP

WARNING: This FICTIONAL story contains sexually explicit situations. If you're under age or easily offended STOP READING!! Fantasy is Legal.

You think you know everything about me, but you don't.

Sure, you've seen me on TV, online, flaunting myself. That's just a part of who I am, but it's not the whole story.
    I've done the hard yards, featured in plenty of shows and films, most of which you've never heard of nor will ever watch. But now that I'm popular and have got my foot in the door, I'll do whatever it takes to stay popular, because I deserve it.

I'm sure some of you are thinking that the Thorne sisters just whore themselves out to anyone who will watch or listen but yeah, it's true, and we're not ashamed. But my sisters and I are hardly the Kardashian's by comparison. Fame and fortune wasn't simply gifted to us.

Do you seriously think this figure of mine happened overnight? Hell no! Numerous hours in the gym has got me the body that I know you'd love to get your greedy hands on. Maybe you will one day, but that's about as likely as Kurt Cobain still being alive!

But feel free to imagine feeling me up, grabbing my ass, and hey, maybe I'll let you stick a finger or two inside of me...either hole.
    You like my sisters? Maybe you'd like to watch us make out? We'll do it as you squirm while we use our tongues on each other, groping at our sexy, slender bodies, grinding our thighs together.

I bet you'd love to have all three of us go down on you at the same time. Kaili and Dani licking each of your balls, with me in the middle smiling, before I take your long hard cock in my mouth and suck you dry! But despite this you're still convincing yourself that you have no interest in me. Truth be told, you'd love the chance to fuck me, and I'll always hold that over you because you know you can't resist the assets that I possess.

Grudge fuck me you say?

Go ahead, I love it rough. I relish it when a guy spanks my tight firm ass and pulls my long red hair, calls me names. Shit, I get off on it!

Sometimes one guy isn't enough. I'd almost always encourage you to bring a friend. I'll take you both on. One of you taking my pussy from behind while I blow the other with these soft, pink lips. And then you can swap over. One of you will be lucky to allow me to taste myself on your cock. And if you both hold out long enough, I'll let you double stuff me. Question is, will you be able to control yourself before you slide your dick inside my, tight little asshole?

Imagine it, me on top of another guy whether it be your friend or a random, and you standing behind watching my hot little ass bent over, rocking back and forth on that dick. I look back at you, beckoning you closer, imploring you with my eyes to fuck my ass. I even reach back to part those taut cheeks so you can get a good look at the petite rosebud I want you to penetrate.

And when you do so, you know I'll scream erotically at having his and your cock fucking my cunt and asshole, both of you inside me simultaneously. I love a good DP. Can you feel my asshole clenching around you? That's me telling you to go harder, I want it deep in my ass. Why else do you think I got it to look this good for you?

So who's going to crack first? You, me, or the guy below me who's currently squeezing and sucking on my newly developed breasts as I ride him?
    Maybe I don't want either of you to cum in me. Perhaps I'd rather you both cum ON me.

That's it boys, let me kneel before you as you stand over me, jerking those slippery cocks coated in my girly juices. I take turns sucking each of your long pulsing dicks, until that moment arrives that neither one of you have any self control left, turned on by the fact I'm spearing my long tongue out, inviting you both to blow your thick gooey loads all over my face. Shower me in cum, I love how it tastes, how it drips down to my firm breasts, how I can savor that salty jism on my tongue and lick any remains around my soft lips.

Now that you've had me, I know you'll be wanting more. Because even though I may never top your list of teen favorites like the Holt's, Moretz' and Winter's of this world, I know you're still secretly thinking about me. And you can only ever dream that your girlfriend, wife or fuck buddy was as good a fuck as I am...

Last edited by TPG; 03-30-2016 at 02:30 PM.
    My "Claim Your Girl" Selection For March 17':

2. Thanks TrueY, taranev, X42, ubuntux, superdave 2012 and 12 others thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Absolutely loved it! For someone who give's zero fucks about Bella Thorne (and probably some other celebs you'll write about later down the track), a mini series like this is perfect for readers like me.

4. Thanks hearsz thanked for this post
    Likes X42, hearsz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know her but apparently she knows me because that's pretty spot on when it comes to Bella. Lol

Nice idea, something different and will be looking forward to when you give the Holt's, Moretz' and Winter's of this world the same treatment.

6. Thanks hearsz thanked for this post
    Likes X42, assman118, hearsz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ezetrol275 View Post
    Absolutely loved it! For someone who give's zero fucks about Bella Thorne (and probably some other celebs you'll write about later down the track), a mini series like this is perfect for readers like me.
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonTalk View Post
    I don't know her but apparently she knows me because that's pretty spot on when it comes to Bella. Lol
    Nice idea, something different and will be looking forward to when you give the Holt's, Moretz' and Winter's of this world the same treatment.
    Thanks lads. Yeah I figure I know enough about Bella (and the other three mentioned) to be able to write around 1,000 words about her, and make up a story that fits her specific profile. Of course, with each teen celeb the detail in the story will be completely different and I'll try to match what they are like in real life - plus some detail that describes what they could be like.

8. Thanks X42, pyw, LemonTalk, Ezetrol275 thanked for this post
    Likes X42, pyw, LemonTalk, MacDennis, Ezetrol275 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh my. Very interesting concept hearsz. I'm intrigued to see who u do next. :D

10. Thanks hearsz thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I chuckled a bit at an American girl using the word "whilst", but other than that loved the story.

12. Thanks hearsz thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pyw View Post
    I chuckled a bit at an American girl using the word "whilst", but other than that loved the story.
    Thanks for the tip. I usually have to remind myself to use the word "ass" instead of "arse" when writing about American celebs!

14. Likes X42, pyw liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I've already read this a good six times, hearsz... as LT said, this is definitely different, but it works, especially since I can easily picture Bella saying those sort of things.

16. Thanks hearsz thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheLW View Post
    I've already read this a good six times, hearsz... as LT said, this is definitely different, but it works, especially since I can easily picture Bella saying those sort of things.
    Yeah I had Bella's (supposed) way of thinking on my mind when I began writing this, and simply added extra detail (her sisters, background etc) to add a bit of realism to it. The hard part will be to give some uniqueness to each teen celeb I write these styled stories for.
    Hopefully have the second instalment posted soon (a teen I haven't written about as yet!)

18. Likes X42, TheLW, LemonTalk, MacDennis liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Bella is such a tease.
    She's just begging for it and soon or later some guy and/or girl is gonna give it to her and her sisters... Hard!

20. Thanks hearsz thanked for this post
    Likes hearsz liked this post