List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Say The Word" with Hailee Steinfeld

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Say The Word" with Hailee Steinfeld

Say The Word
    With Hailee Steinfeld
    By LemonTalk
    Codes: MF, reluc, inc, blowjob
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction; it never happened and never will
    A/N: Wanted to write something with her while she's my Girl of the Month in March so got there just in time. Hope you like it.

"Long time no see, eh?"

The voice made me tense up immediately. It had been almost two years since I'd seen or even spoken to my famous niece.

To this day I still felt guilty about what we'd done and had been dodging her and any family reunions ever since but it seemed she'd made a special effort to turn up today since I was hosting and couldn't exactly avoid it.

We had both been in a weird place back then, each going through a messy breakup leading me to crashing on my sister's couch for a couple of weeks. While Hailee insisted I didn't, I still felt like I'd taken advantage of my young niece.

In hindsight I really should have taken the moral high ground and stopped it on that particular night rather than letting her talk her way into riding me on the sofa and ultimately swallowing my load.

Back then I had been powerless to resist her flirtatious teen charms and I feared the same would happen again.

It was getting late in the day and I had just been starting to hope that maybe she wasn't coming after all despite her mother's claims that she'd made special arrangements to be here. But when I stepped inside to get a few more drinks for the family who were lounging around the pool, she finally made her presence known, catching me on my own in the garage.

"How long's it been? Must be almost two years," she said conversationally. "Anyone would think you've been avoiding me..."

"Can you blame me?" I turned to her, deciding to face the issue head-on. "I thought it was for the best if I kept my distance."

I tried to ignore how good she looked, maturing significantly since I'd last seen her and wearing a tight pair of jeans and a crop-top which exposed her flat midriff.

"Is that what you normally do? Fuck 'em and leave 'em?"

"Jesus, keep it down would you?" I hissed, taking a step closer. "And no of course I don't but you know as well as I do that we went too far."

"Not far enough I'd say..." she smirked, confirming the kind of mood she was in.

"We're not talking about this now, not with everyone here," I decided, trying to sound authoritative while stepping past her to the door, not trusting myself to be alone with her.

"Why not?" she demanded, quickly blocking my exit. "—because you know you can't say no to me?"

I decided not to answer that. I was beginning to lose my patience and my willpower and I expect Hailee knew it.

"I'm not letting you go so you can avoid me for another two years."

"What do you even want Hailee?" I sighed, defeated.

"What do you think?" she smiled before brashly reaching out to press her hand against my shorts, causing me to quickly step back.

"You should be finding guys your own age to be messing around with."

"They're not as fun as you are," she pouted, stepping towards me until I was backed against the wall and she gently put her hands on me again, feeling my shorts tighten to her touch.

My mind went blank and I lost my voice then as she deftly slipped her hand under the waistband to grasp me directly, a smug grin on her face as I quickly grew to my full length in her cool hand.

"You're even bigger than I remember..."

"Uhh—Hailee," I started.

"I've practiced for you," she teased, her voice lowering to a husky whisper. "I bet I'll be able to take it all the way down my throat this time..."

"Jesus," I mumbled. "We can't Hailee. Not again."

I was rapidly losing my willpower as my seductive niece leaned in close to whisper and kiss at my ear, all while her hand deliberately pumped my cock.

"Just say the word," she continued slowly. "I'll suck it dry. Take it all the way down. Make you cum and swallow that thick load. Just like last time..."

My cock was literally throbbing in her hand and already leaking pre-cum as she pushed me to the verge of begging her to drop to her knees.

"Would you like that?" she added sweetly.

I was unable to find words but found myself nodding dumbly, making Hailee cock her eyebrow and flash me the most seductive look yet.

But just as she began sliding down my body to her knees, we heard footsteps fast approaching.

In an instant we were separated, me turning away from the door to readjust my frustrated cock just as my sister popped her head around the door.

"Hailee there you are!"

"Well I wasn't exactly hiding, Mom. Just catching up with my favourite uncle!"

I had no idea how she managed to keep her calm composure as she threw me a mischievous smile before following her mother out to meet with the rest of the family.

I took a deep breath when I was alone again. In the moment I'd almost completely forgotten the whole family were in the house and silently scolded myself for being manipulated by my sexy niece so easily yet again. It took another few minutes to calm down before I felt brave enough to go back out and re-join the party.

The rest of the day was spent ensuring I was never alone with Hailee, not trusting myself, or her for that matter, who I could see was trying to catch my eye all afternoon.

As the day wore on, we soon moved inside and with the amount of drinking going on, Hailee being allowed a fair few drinks herself, it was clear the family would be staying the night.

It was while I excused myself to start setting up some temporary sleeping arrangements that Hailee snuck up on me once more, tapping me on the shoulder as I fetched some spare blankets from the closet.

"Need a hand?" she giggled, snaking her arm around my waist to try and get into my pants again.

She was clearly intoxicated which only added to her playful mood as I spun and was forced to hold her back, a part of me knew almost any other guy my age would kill to be in this position, with a hot nineteen-year-old throwing themselves at me but she was still my sister's daughter and completely off limits.

"I'm fine, thanks," I told her firmly, shrugging her off.

"Where am I sleeping then?" she asked, picking up a blanket regardless.

"As far away from my room as possible," I quipped, trying to make light of the situation.

"Meh. Makes no difference anyway," she shrugged. "We both know where I'm gunna end up."

"Hailee stop it. I'm serious, not with the family here."

I'd realised at this point it was pointless to stop pretending. It was inevitable what was going to happen but I refused to let her needlessly up the risk by doing it while the rest of the family were in the same house.

"I kinda like it though...knowing we could get caught," she bit her lip, glanced over her shoulder and closed the gap between us. "Doesn't that get you off too?"

Before I could answer, my sexy niece leaned up to gently kiss me. I didn't bother resisting and simply let it happen. Her cool, soft lips soon made it impossible not to start kissing her back and before I knew it we were feverishly making out in my linen closet.

Unsurprisingly, Hailee was quick to take advantage of my sudden weakness, eagerly going for my belt and tugging it loose. As her hand once again slipped in to grab my hardening cock, something in my mind told me to just go with it this time.

At least until a noise in the kitchen suddenly snapped us back to reality and put a stop to everything. It had been her brother getting something from the fridge and although we were out of sight, it was enough to cause me to panic and quickly push Hailee away.

Hailee simply gave me her trademark smirk again before turning on her heel and leaving me alone with my thoughts, both of us knowing she'd won with the taste of her lips on mine as a clear reminder.

As I promised, I set Hailee up in the guest room furthest from my own bedroom with her parents next door to me and her brother across the hall. When I finally climbed into bed I realised in hindsight that maybe the arrangement had been a bad idea. If my niece was going to sneak in regardless I probably should have put the rest of the family on the other side of the house but it was too late now.

I struggled to sleep that night, tossing and turning, with a strange feeling of anticipation. I knew Hailee was going to try something, it was just a case of when and what she was planning.

By the time three o'clock rolled around, I started to realise she wasn't coming after all. I didn't even know if I felt angry at her for toying with me or disappointed that she hadn't crawled into my bed for some fun.

Nonetheless the revelation allowed me to finally stop worrying and find sleep but it felt like I'd only just closed my eyes when I suddenly opened them again, waking myself up with a moan escaping my own lips.

The first thing I noticed was morning sunlight streaming through the window, dazzling me and making it difficult to open my eyes fully.

I jumped when a hand suddenly clapped over my mouth, silencing me from making any more noise and it was only then my senses all came back and I realised how hard I was, a quick glance confirming that my cock was currently engulfed half-way inside my teenage niece's warm, wet mouth.

I gulped as I caught her eye, Hailee smiling up at me, having thrown the covers off me to wrap her lips tightly around my cock, her hand reaching up to cover my mouth as she began to carry on with her morning wake up call.

As she quietly got to work, filling the room with the sound of her gentle sucking and slurping, I didn't have the strength or willpower to struggle, despite being able to hear her family preparing breakfast in the kitchen downstairs.

Despite their close vicinity, Hailee didn't appear to be in any rush, treating me to a toe-curling, slow and sensual blowjob. It wasn't what I'd expected from her at all. She'd clearly practiced like she'd said, skilfully keeping me on edge, smiling up at me throughout, knowing exactly when I was moments away from shooting into the back of her mouth before changing tact to bring me down only to quickly build me back up again a minute later.

What really made my head spin was when she'd wink at me and slowly take my entire member into her slutty mouth, letting it enter her throat while the very tip of her tongue tickled my balls, full of cum I was moments away from feeding her until she'd suddenly pull back.

Just when I didn't think I could take any more and was about to give a muffled beg into her hand, she kissed the very tip of my cock, tasting my pre-cum before climbing on top of me, pinning me in place with her strong thighs.

It was only then I noticed she was already completely naked, her puffy nipples brushing against my chest while she firmly pressed her cunt against my cock, ensuring I felt how wet she was.

"I hope you didn't wait up for me last night, I wanted you fully rested," she whispered in my ear with a sly, knowing smile.

"They're just downstairs Hailee..." I replied weakly.

"I locked the door. Let them listen, I don't care."

"I care."

"Ugh. Stop pretending you don't want this, we both know you do. I can feel how hard you are... Just slip it in and fuck me!"

"It's wrong—"

"I didn't hear you complaining just now!" she exclaimed, her voice rising slightly.

She had me there and I didn't know how to answer that. Without realising it my hands had found their way to her waist, I could have easily thrown her off but instead I was holding her in place as she leisurely rocked her hips, rubbing her moist lips against my bare cock.

"What would it take then?" she asked more softly. "What if I brought a friend? You know I wouldn't mind sharing, they don't need to know you're my uncle."

My mind immediately jumped to thoughts of blonde starlets, Latina singers and young models and my cock twitched, flicking against her pussy at what she was suggesting.

"Hmm, I knew you'd like that..." she grinned, focussing on my weak point. "Just picture us sharing your big cock, two tongues licking you all over. We'd even clean you off after you fuck us, taste ourselves off you after you've made us cum..."

"Fucking hell, Hailee..." I mumbled, squirming beneath her.

"C'mon tell me you want that. Say that you want me and my friends begging for your cock..." she whispered breathily in my ear. "Say it."

"I do," I muttered, barely above a whisper. "I want that..."

"Hmm, that's better. Now all you need to do is slide it in," she teased. "Fuck me and I promise I'll make it happen."

Of course she could have impaled herself on my cock ages ago but my manipulative niece wanted me to do the honours myself – to know she'd cracked me.

And she had cracked me.

So with my sister, still chatting audibly downstairs, I finally took my cock, lined it up and slipped it bareback inside her hot, slutty teenage daughter.

Hailee gasped sharply at the speed of which I pushed it in, she was so dripping wet that it didn't take much effort despite how tight she was.

"Ugh, fuck yeah that's it," she purred, wiggling her hips slightly to take another few inches. "Bet you missed this teen cunt didn't you?"

I had missed it, in fact she felt even better than I remembered but I didn't tell her that. Instead I stayed silent, grabbed her ass and began slamming her down on my cock again and again.

Hailee loomed over me the whole time, staring straight into my eyes. I remembered from last time that the girl insisted on eye contact, she needed to look into the eyes of the guy that was fucking her. While part of me still had reservations about what we were doing, I was willing to meet her gaze if only to help her climax sooner.

"God, your cock feels so big," she groaned quietly. "Stretching my little pussy out... Fuck. I think I'm gunna cum already..."

Her pussy was making an audible wet slapping noise as I continuously slammed my entire length inside her. Hailee soon started to meet me thrust for thrust, ultimately sitting up straight to begin riding me like a professional.

It was quite a sight to see with her wavy brunette locks flicking around, her brow furrowed and eyes still locked on mine as she took control, bouncing her sweet ass on my cock as she rapidly neared her tipping point.

My hands stayed on her ass as she fucked herself on top of me, squeezing the soft flesh and prying her cheeks apart until I reached further to tease her third, as yet unexplored hole.

"Go ahead," she panted without missing a beat. "Stick your finger in my ass!"

"You dirty little slut," I growled back before slipping a slick, juice covered finger deep into her backdoor. "Is this what you do? Let guys fuck you in the ass?"

"Nggh—uh-huh. I love it uncle, love it when a man pins me down and just takes my ass..." she hissed. "You're welcome to it any time, this ass is all yours."

"I'll take it once you bring your friends along, I'll make them clean me off afterwards!"

"Ugh. Fuck. Yes. They would as well, they're all horny, dirty sluts just like me!"

"Cum for me then you teasing little bitch," I snarled, slapping her ass with my spare hand.

"Ngh—holy shiiit," she groaned loudly as she finally came, flooding me with her cum as her body twitched and convulsed, squeezing both my cock in her pussy and finger in her ass.

In a flash I rolled us over, my energetic niece was still light-headed but still wrapped her long legs around me, pulling me in as I swiftly began pounding her flexing cunt, eager to give her what she'd been begging for all weekend, punish her for her relentless teasing and pushing me this far.

"Ohmigod—" she mouthed before biting her knuckle to silence any screams of pleasure.

She was struggling but still managed to keep her eyes on mine as I hammered her into my bed, feeling her climax again and again until she could barely form words when suddenly there was a knock on my door.

"Morning! We've just made breakfast if you're up," Hailee's mother's voice called, causing Hailee's eyes to widen in panic beneath me.

"Uh-huh, thanks sis I'll be down in a minute," I replied, trying to keep my voice steady but not letting up on my niece for a second.

It was a far cry to the panicked reactions the day before when we'd almost been caught. She probably could have walked in and I still wouldn't have stopped. It felt like I was building up to blasting the biggest load of my life as Hailee's teen cunt took my merciless battering.

"Cum for meeee..." she begged as if reading my mind, flicking her hips slightly. "Gimme your load, I wanna taste it...please..."

With a muffled grunt I finally pulled out, aimed and showered my teasing niece in several powerful spurts of hot white spunk, glazing her cunt, stomach and tits in her uncle's seed.

When I breathlessly lay back down, I expected regret to settle in once again, expected to hate myself for letting it happen all over again but, watching Hailee scoop up some of my load and bring it to her mouth, I instead felt the opposite. I wanted more already.

"So I'm free all next weekend," I said, turning to face her.

"Is that so?" she grinned thoughtfully, understanding my meaning. "I'll see who's available then..."

Post Thanks / Like

DAAAAAAAAMN! What a first solo story that was, mate! I could absolutely see this happen!

Keeping my fingers crossed for Selena in the sequel :)

3. Thanks X42, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes X42, LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Fark. A sexually aggressive Hailee Steinfeld is so hot.
    It just seems to suit her to a tee.
    What a hot fucking story...an instant classic!!

5. Thanks X42, LemonTalk, mrblonde thanked for this post
    Likes X42, LemonTalk, mrblonde liked this post