Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ariel WINTER concepts

Post Thanks / Like

star Ariel WINTER concepts

ARIEL WINTER STORY THREAD

Come on. I can't be the only one with ideas here?

2. Thanks LemonTalk, hearsz thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Now I'm no Ariel Winter fan by any stretch of the imagination, but come on! How hasn't anyone come up with a quick encounter/short story with her here at this party? I mean dressed like that?!

The first thing that comes to mind for me is her getting picked up by 2-3 guys, be it during the party of even after when she's waiting outside for a ride home? And instead of taking her home they take a slight detour and end up down by some pier of beach, invite her to share a blunt, and then end up just gang-banging her in the back of some van?

Post Thanks / Like

One story at a time mate!
    My "Claim Your Girl" Selection For January 17':

5. Thanks LemonTalk, mrblonde, X42, Ezetrol275, superdave 2012 and 1 others thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Any takers?
    I might have one or two ideas up my sleeve right now, but thought I'd see if anyone else out there had any requests or suggestions for little miss Winter's here?

Post Thanks / Like

Can see her wearing something like that at a family reunion/pool party and driving her uncles, cousins etc crazy. Then after she has another falling out with her boyfriend, you manage to find yourself comforting her in her bedroom but while she rambles on you just can't help staring at that chest until she suddenly spots the growing bulge in your shorts. She's taken aback at how big it looks, etc etc, one thing leads to another and you're standing over her, tits out as you beat off and completely cover them in cum.

At least, that's the kind of thing I normally picture her doing, letting guys finish all over her. Lol

8. Thanks X42, TheLW, hearsz, TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

hehe I can see that. That could be hot if it came down to her getting some gratification from her uncle/family friend beating off to her and those titties!! Might be exactly what she needs to feel better about herself.

10. Thanks X42, TheLW, LemonTalk, hearsz thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Chat Ariel Winter Restaurant Cleavage (storyboard)

ARIEL WINTER RESTAURANT CLEAVAGE

This just had to be posted up - figured I'd see if anyone else had any ideas or suggestions?

12. Thanks hearsz, yossairian thanked for this post
    Likes hearsz, MacDennis, yossairian liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Subject: Ariel Winter Restaurant Cleavage
    created by TPG
    A/N: here's the first idea I had.

It's while at a local Mexican restaurant that you notice two attractive ladies arrive.
    As luck would have it they sit at a nearby table and you're eyes almost pop out of your head.
    Right away you're completely distracted with the younger girls outfit as it shows excessive cleavage.
    While you try to get on with your business meeting you can hardly take your eyes off Ariel.

Not only is she seated facing directly at you, but she notices you looking and smiles/flirts.
    As the night goes on you see her friend (sister) get up and go to the bathroom out back.
    The restaurant is only small so there's just one unisex bathroom in the back behind the loud/busy kitchen.
    It's during these little trips away that Ariel plays with her phone at the table.

You watch as she records a few snap clips and poses for some "suggestive" pictures.
    You also get the vibe that she's interested in you and waves her phone around subliminally.
    It's almost like she wants you to pick her up and ask her for her number -- but you're on a business dinner.
    Nevertheless Ariel gives you some obvious smiles as you watch her slowly get drunk with her sister.

Unfortunately for you the business dinner is cut short and your colleagues leave.
    But you decide to stick around for a few more minutes and hit the bar instead -- keeping an eye on Ariel.
    It's there you ask the waiter to put any drinks the ladies are having on your tab.
    Once Ariel finds out she smiles and waves you over to join them at their table.
    (even poses for that very pic above) hehe

You introduce yourself to the ladies but right away but Shanelle seems a little uncomfortable (is married).
    Nevertheless you openly flirt with Ariel as her sister is distracted by a phone conversation with her husband.
    It's during this time that Ariel asks about you and you admit to her that you're married and twice her age!
    But you're taken aback when Ariel claims that she likes older/married men -- as there's no strings attached -- just sex.

A few minutes later Shanelle finally steps outside to take another call leaving you and Ariel alone to flirt (hard!!)
    The busy teen then mentions how she can't wait to get home and fuck her boyfriend senseless for his birthday.
    She then excuses herself to go to the bathroom leaving you to sit there alone.
    Throwing caution to the wind you finally get up and follow her to the private bathroom out back.

It's there you lean on the door and hear Ariel talking to her boyfriend on her phone.
    To your surprise you hear her talk dirty which quickly devolves into some hot and heavy phone sex!
    "Fuck yeah baby...tonight I want you to hold me down, choke me, and fuck me hard!" you hear Ariel moan.
    To your delight it seems Ariel hasn't locked the door and you slowly open it to look inside.

There you find the busty teen sitting back on the can -- holding the phone and playing with herself.
    You take a deep breath as you watch her from the door and your eyes meet but she doesn't stop.
    In fact she giggles as she listens to her boyfriend jack off to her and winks at you -- almost daring you into action.
    You take this as permission and shut the door behind you as she smiles at the obvious tent in your pants.

You finally take out your cock and start to beat off for her amusement as she scoops out of her huge tits.
    "...oh baby I wish you were here." you hear her moan. "I'd suck your dick so good right now!"
    You finally walk over and point your hard cock in her face and she takes you in her hand and jerks you off.
    Ariel finally hangs up the phone and takes you into her mouth -- slobbering all over your manly cock!

You finally get your hands on her tits and titty-fuck her as she looks up at you with those "innocent" eyes.
    Ariel actually seems to get off on being used like a SLUT and starts to deep-throat you!
    But just as the two of you are going at it Shanelle peers into the bathroom and is shocked by the scene.
    But before she can whine you pull her into the room by her wrist and kiss her hard on the mouth.

You then proceed to finger-bang Shanelle by the sink while Ariel blows you enthusiastically.
    At one point you push Shanelle down to her knees and invite her to join her sister as they both suck your dick!
    To your surprise Shanelle appears to be just as stacked as Ariel and you take turns fucking their chests.
    You ultimately shoot your load between them and watch the sisters snowball your spunk and share a deep tongue kiss!

...what do you think, too much? lol

14. Thanks assman118, bbf, LemonTalk, hearsz, TheLW and 1 others thanked for this post
    Likes assman118, bbf, LemonTalk, hearsz, TheLW and 2 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

First idea that came to mind. As usual, I never do a "short" synopsis'!

You're a waiter on a secluded beach in the Bahamas, sometimes having to attend to the rich and famous who frequent the resort you work at.

Being in your mid-20s, it's not uncommon for you to be at the behest of a female celeb within your age bracket.

On this particular day, you are assigned to meet the needs of a few holidaying teenagers, two of which are on the popular TV show Modern Family.

When you make your way down to the beach to take their orders, your eyes pop out of your head when you see Ariel Winter in a white two piece bikini, and more importantly, her barely covered Greek-inspired booty.

You get all sweaty under the collar when she speaks to you, trying not to stare at her equally desired chest and noticeable camel toe she's possibly unaware she's flaunting.

You're careful not to linger too long at the teens sinful curves, due to her boyfriend being always close at hand.

He shows that he's not only one of the luckiest bastards on the planet, but also what a cheap ass he is, paying for everyone's drinks but leaving you a measly tip.

As the day wears on, you can't help but take longer looks at Ariel frolicking on the beach, bending her limbs thanks to the yoga classes she's been taking. You especially love it when she gets down on her hands and knees in the sand. No doubt your mind wanders and you imagine what you'd love to do to her if given the chance.

All afternoon you attend to Ariel and her friends, and the more intoxicated she gets, the more flirty she becomes with you, her eyelashes flickering as she gives you those brown bedroom eyes.

Day turns to night and you've already concocted a plan to get close to her. Putting some of your eye drop medicine in one of her boyfriends drinks, especially after the cocky shits' attitude early on, has forced him to throw up and have a night sick in bed.

You suggest to Miss Winter that he stays in another own room, making up an excuse that there's been a bug going around this week at the resort and you didn't want her or anyone else to catch it.

She takes your advice, helped by the fact that she's quite drunk, and thinks you're a good guy. She's also paranoid about getting sick on her holiday. It helps that an extra hotel room is provided to them at no extra charge for her sick, vomiting partner..

With the boyfriend out of the picture, you show off your charming nature to the inebriated teen, personally offering your services to her throughout the night, giving her a sly wink as you walk away.

She takes the bait, calling you later that night to bring her a bottle of champagne and a bowl of chocolate coated strawberries. To your surprise, Ariel is still in her bikini, though with a silk robe on. The buxomy brunette invites you in, and you can tell she's been helping herself to the mini bar ever since she returned to her hotel room.

Ariel insists that you keep her company, and then blurts out that all this alcohol has made her incredibly horny, and asks you how far your personal services go?

Before you know it you're making out with the sexy starlet on her king sized bed, alternating between fondling those firm tits of hers and feeling up her tight round ass.

She begs you take out your cock that she's been rubbing through your shorts, and you moan out loud when she gets to work on it, giving you one incredible sloppy blowjob. You lay back with your head on the pillow as she licks either side of your dick, keeping her hungry eyes on you as she teases your balls with her tongue.

When she resumes sucking your sensitive tip, you can't hold out because you're surprised how adept she is at giving head, and end up shooting your load in her mouth and down her throat. Some of your spunk drips from her soft lips.

You return the favour as you switch positions, lying in between Ariel's succulent thighs, pushing her bikini bottoms aside from the front and quickly devouring her soaking pink gash.

Ariel is flopping all over the bed as your flick your tongue at her slit, having to pin her stomach down with your forearm when two of your fingers invade her warm heavenly hole.

You flip her over so she's on her hands and knees, just like when she was down at the beach that afternoon. She gasps as you tear the thin fabric off of her, exposing her naked bubble butt, engorged lips and petite little rosebud.

You bury your face in between her exquisite cheeks, licking at her dripping cunt and even sticking your tongue in her tight little asshole. Ariel by now is moaning a storm, shedding her bikini top so she can squeeze her hanging globes and pinching her aroused nipples, whilst you tongue fuck her back door.

By this time your resurgent cock is willing for some attention, and you duly oblige as you slam it inside Ariel's warm wet pussy. Her hot, sticky cunt is completely impaled upon you, her large tits slapping against each other as you pummel the drunk, horny teen.

You spread those cheeks open to get a good look at her anus, spitting some saliva on her forbidden hole. Removing your dick from her velvety cunt, she turns back to look at you as your spongy tip encircles her rosebud. It's a look of innocence from the sweaty brunette, and just as you're about to reconsider, she begs you,

"Do it! Put it in my ass and fuck me!"

Your faces both contort and grimace in erotic pain as her shitter opens up and allows you to sodomize her ass. She's a tight fit, which should come as no surprise to you, her anal muscles gripping your cock like a vice. Ariel's low guttural grunts spur you on to give it to her harder, gripping her hips and fucking her fluently until your thighs are clapping against her jiggling booty, and your balls are smacking against her pussy.

As much as you want to let loose and into her bowels, your night wouldn't be complete if you didn't finish on those two assets that so frequently show up in your masturbatorial fantasies. Only this time, it will be for real.

You straddle Ariel's chest and sigh as she closes those large, soft milky mountains around your dick. You begin fucking her joyous globes of titflesh without hesitation. The friction feels incredible, her massive boobs are causing
    the seed in your nuts to stir, and when she sticks her tongue out to accept your load, you cum hard, glazing her tits and pretty young face.

"Now that's what I call service" the young teen cheekily says, pulling up one of her tits to lick some of your warm goo off of it.

---

How does that sound, too much or not enough?
    My "Claim Your Girl" Selection For January 17':

16. Thanks mrblonde, TheLW, yossairian, MacDennis, TPG and 2 others thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

coins Ariel Winter Poker Night

Ariel Winter Poker Night
    Noticed her posting this and it got me thinking...and I can't be the only one here having bad, bad thoughts?

@ArielWinter: When you win the biggest hand of the night and become the boss at the final table #poker

18. Thanks yossairian, hearsz, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes yossairian, MacDennis, hearsz, LemonTalk liked this post
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast