Thread: Ariel WINTER concepts

Post Thanks / Like

Hopefully it lead to strip poker

2. Likes hearsz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Poker Face
    With Ariel Winter
    (working title)

So I had this idea about getting invited over to a poker game at a friend's house, only to have Ariel greet you at the door and invite you in - informing you that her dad isn't home yet but that all the guys are getting comfortable around the table.

The guys then debate whether or not to start a game or wait for Glenn (her dad) to arrive home, until Ariel offers to sit in for her dad and proceeds to deal the cards and flirt with everyone there.

A few drinks later you can't help but flirt back with the busty teen and Ariel flirts right back, and makes several bold predictions and bets about having the winning hand.

The two of you then proceed to dare each other over the next few hands until you're essentially sitting there naked, with her topless and clutching her bare naked breasts with one hand.

But not wanting to be outdone, Ariel then makes a bold suggestion and offers you double or nothing - offering to let you motor-boat her breasts if you actually win the next hand.

Unfortunately for her she loses the bet, but suddenly has cold feet and insists that she'll only comply in the next room and not in front of a room full of her dads friends!

It's there, with the others listening in that Ariel not only lets you motor boat her huge tits but suddenly takes your cock out and allows you to tit-fuck her for a few minutes, before taking you into her hot mouth and blowing you!!

Back at the table Ariel can't help but grin slyly to herself as the guys assume something happened but can't really be sure. Amusingly enough they all now seem eager to play another round and the betting increases.

Meanwhile its around this time that Glenn calls up and claims he's going to be a little late, and asks the guys to stick around and make themselves at home - joking that they don't take advantage of his "little girl."

It's during the next game that Ariel, now drunk, starts talking about sex and relationships and all the shit she's done in her past, and boasts about the experiences she's had with much older men - particularly proud about seducing married guys.

Adding something like, "...you know cause, older guys just know how to FUCK! They're not all sentiment and shit. They just know how to throw you around and fuck the shit out of you!"

She then shocks everybody when she seems to confident about her current cards that she claims she'll blow everyone at the table if she loses the next hand, and while some of the guys are reluctant, you totally take her up on the offer!!

"Are you that confident?"

"But only in the other room!" she clarifies. "I'll blow everyone here, but only in the other room! ...IF I lose."

Fast forward a few minutes later and the guys are waiting by the door, taking turns and walking in to receive their blowjob from her. And what starts out as a little drunken fun, turns into everyone surrounding her on the bed and fucking her at once - DP, anal, three guys at once etc.

...you know, something like that?

4. Thanks bbf, yossairian, hearsz, mikemiami, LemonTalk and 1 others thanked for this post
    Likes coopjk, bbf, yossairian, hearsz, mikemiami and 2 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ding Ding Ding We have a winna. GRRRRRRR

I mean come on.

6. Likes yossairian, hearsz, LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Idea #2
    Poker Night

You get a call from an old friend you haven't seen in years - who invites you over for a card game but are taken aback when his scantily clad daughter (Ariel) answers the door and claims that her dad won't be home for a few minutes.

Ariel then invites you in and introduces you to her friend Abigail Breslin who's over at the house watching videos, and the girls keep you company as your wait for Glenn (her dad) to get home.

The girls then giggle and flirt with you as you realize they've been drinking, and they start to ask you twenty questions and are clearly smitten with you – particularly Breslin who's definitely up for a fuck.

You then attempt to teach them how to play cards but they're clearly bored - as you try your best not to stare at their magnificent racks, as they're both braless and wearing low cut tops.

In fact at one point you're almost certain you catch a nip slip from Arial and it makes your cock hard!

Ariel them comes up with a card game of her own which is essentially a modified version of snap/truth or dare, and you soon get them topless and dare them to play with each other's breasts while making out.

This soon escalates with Ariel daring you to show them your cock, before ultimately tit-fucking Abigail, and then being dared to do the same to Ariel. This culminates with the ladies then daring each other to blow you while the other watches.

To your amusement it seems the ladies have a healthy little rivalry going and want to know who gives the best head!

Meanwhile you're reluctant to mess around and nervous as shit as Glenn could arrive home at any minute - but the ladies don't give you a choice in the matter and practically pin you down and take advantage, gobbling your cock.

Fast forward a few minutes later and you find yourself on your back, with both ladies straddling you naked!! You ultimately have Abigail sitting on your face (you eating her ass) while Ariel rides your cock [loudly] and they take turns getting off!!

You finally have them 69 each other on the floor before they lay side by side, cupping their tits and sticking out their tongues as you blow your wad across their pretty faces!!

...something like that?

8. Thanks bbf, yossairian, hearsz, MacDennis, mikemiami and 1 others thanked for this post
    Likes coopjk, bbf, yossairian, hearsz, mikemiami and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

hmm. This could be a poll question maybe?

10. Likes hearsz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn TPG...

Two great scenarios, hard to say which would be the better one to run with (why not both?). I was going to write up a little synopsis as well but you nicked the title I had in mind!! ("Poker Face").

I'll have to go with my backup title then - "The Gambler".

I don't think I can resist this combo any longer having read Idea #2 and the way you've talked about these two together on the chat. A Winter/Breslin duo story will more than likely be Volume 13 of the Winter series.

I have a couple of ideas in mind but if anyone else has any, feel free to PM them to me and I'll get to writing it once I'm done with the current story I've been working on.
    My "Claim Your Girl" Selection For January 17':

12. Thanks LemonTalk, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk, TPG, MacDennis liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hearsz View Post
    I don't think I can resist this combo any longer having read Idea #2 and the way you've talked about these two together on the chat. A Winter/Breslin duo story will more than likely be Volume 13 of the Winter series.

I have a couple of ideas in mind but if anyone else has any, feel free to PM them to me and I'll get to writing it once I'm done with the current story I've been working on.
    Nice! Can't wait.

Yeah I used to be into Abigail in a big way a few years ago - before Holt, she was my go-to teen believe it or not. Especially when she started growing those pontoons on her chest. She was MY Ariel for a while there. Always wanted to post something with her but either got distracted or forgot, and ultimately just lost interest in her.

But strangely enough ever since Ariel's came on the scene/got popular - EVERY time I see her I immediately think of Abigail. I think those two belong together. Not only do they have the same body type, but apparently Abi
    is a little slut behind closed doors, if her recording studio antics are anything to go by in the last 2-3 years.

I just get the feeling those two would be very similar personality wise, and would drive some bastard crazy, just for shits and giggles. I think at this point I'll HAVE to post something with those two together, just on principle alone.

In fact I might have to fire up a new CYA and have them both in the lead - maybe throwing a little teen party or something?

(click for galleries)

14. Thanks LemonTalk, hearsz thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk, hearsz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Beer Ariel Winter Graduation Party

Ariel Winter Graduation Party
    Noticed her posting this and several very dirty thoughts crossed my mind.
    I can't be the only one can I?
    So that being said, lets see if anyone has any party ideas...and GO!

16. Thanks TheLW, LemonTalk, hearsz thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW, MacDennis, LemonTalk, hearsz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So I guess I'll go ahead first then LOL.

Party Crasher
    (working title)

The initial idea I had revolved around Ariel rocking up to the Graduation party to celebrate - even though she didn't go to the same school so she's essentially crashing the event. And naturally this ends up pissing off a few of the students who have never met her before and decide to confront her.

But between her slutty behavior and that sexy outfit, Ariel tries to charm her way out of it and ends up out the back of the event sharing a blunt with some of the older guys, getting high, and acting out and using her "assets" to win them over.

In fact she jokes around and offers them a chance to feel her breasts - since they all claim they're fake - and even lets them motorboat her in a playful way. But it soon backfires when one of the older dudes just forces a kiss and gropes her tits in front of the others before finger-blasting her and getting his cock sucked!!

This soon escalates with the others joining in, which then turns into a full on blow-bang scenario, and the boys ultimately shooting their loads all over her tits and face.

...I mean, just off the top of my head.

18. Thanks TheLW, Tlc, LemonTalk, hearsz thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW, Tlc, MrBates, MacDennis, LemonTalk and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Another idea I had was a lot more subtle.

Designated Driver
    (working title)

What if she was your best friends date at the graduation, and all throughout the night she was totally flirting with you and flashing you her rack. Then later in the evening you find her standing outside having a cigarette and she ends up coming on to you.

You really think you could resist her in that dress?

Especially if she grabbed your hand and slipped it under her skirt to prove to you that she wasn't wearing ANY underwear under her dress, and not only was she totally naked but her pussy was completely smooth and hairless (and clearly wet).

Could be hot if she asked YOU to drive her and your friend around after the party cause they were both drunk, all the while as they mess around in the backseat - with her keeping one eye on you, knowing you're watching the action.

That being said she ends up giving your mate a sloppy blowjob and even rides him in the backseat and is particularly loud. Then you could decide how she ends up thanking YOU for being the designated driver. hehe

Either have her invite you into the motel room with her date where she initiates a 3-way? ...maybe she even blows you in front of your friend cause making him watch her turns her on.

Or maybe she ditches your friend all together and asks you to drive her home where she sneaks you into the house (her sisters place) and ends up tying you to the bed and rides you hard and fast until she cums.

20. Thanks TheLW, Tlc, LemonTalk, hearsz thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW, Tlc, MacDennis, LemonTalk, hearsz liked this post
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast