Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ariel WINTER concepts

Post Thanks / Like

Saw this pic and could definitely see her going AWOL from her own party, just a case of who it's with between a friend of her dad's, David (as usual), some guys from the catering company or some guys from school who turn up to crash the party and have one last shot at getting their hands on those tits. In any case she needs to be on her knees, that dress ripped open and hair held back as she takes some cock down her throat to get her properly prepared for what's to come at college, lol.

2. Thanks TheLW, hearsz, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW, MacDennis, TPG, hearsz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Seeing that pic actually gives me an idea...

What if you were at the initial party via a friend or even your wife? ...and then Ariel invited you two back to her after party where she emerged in that dress and was totally flirting with you.

Then at one point during the night while snooping around the bedrooms you find Ariel in one of the ensuite bathrooms where she's all flummoxed and wrestling with her dress, and asks you for help - claims her dress is on so tight she can't pee!

So you then help her unzip that dress and hold it for her as she does her business - a little shocked that she's not wearing ANY panties underneath - and while trying not to look she giggles and starts messing around, telling you its okay to watch her pee etc.

Maybe just to be a real sadistic bitch she starts talking about your wife and remarks how hot she is and how lucky you are to be with such a babe. Could even have some dialogue like:

"You're wife's really hot. You're a very lucky man."

"Yeah. If she knew I was in here with you right now she'd kill us both."

Ariel smiles sexily and seems to get off on the danger of it all.

She then notices the hard cock in your pants and starts to mess around - talking dirty and playing with herself and tells you to jack off for her while she sits back and rubs her cunt.

This then escalates to her reaching out to stroke you before slipping you between her tits etc. She then treats you to a really hot, sloppy blowjob with you finally blowing your load all over her face, neck and chest!!

4. Thanks bbf, TheLW, hearsz, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes bbf, TheLW, MacDennis, hearsz, LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I LIKE IT!!!

My "Claim Your Girl" Selection For January 17':

6. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG, MacDennis liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

hahaha is that you under there hearsz?

8. Thanks hearsz thanked for this post
    Likes MacDennis, hearsz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess you could go another way too... (MMF)

What if you were attending the party with a friend and during the night Ariel came over and asked him for a favor - so you watch him head upstairs with her - only to see him wave you along, and you quietly follow.

Then once upstairs you listen to there conversation in the bedroom ensuite about her needing a hand with her dress, as she's dying to pee but can't take it off, and you decide to join them and offer a hand.

But at that point Ariel is so frantic to tinkle she doesn't care if you stay and watch and just wants some help.

Then cue a few seconds later where you and your mate now stand there holding up her dress as she does her business while you try not to take a peek, and Ariel notices you watching and makes a joke about it.

Could even have some dialogue go like:

"Take a picture it lasts longer." she quips.

"Just wondering if those things (tits) are real - some say they're fake."

She then not only shows you her tits but gives you permission to feel and grope them yourself - with your friend joining in to compare. Naturally you can't help but get some wood and Ariel notices and reaches up to squeeze it, stating something about it only being fair.

Then you could have a scene where she asks you both to take out your cocks and show her how hard her titties make you, which turns into her gripping them both and jacking you off while you watch her titties jiggle.

She then ends up blowing one of you while the other tits-fucks her, while she's still sitting on the toilet no less etc.

10. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk, MacDennis, hearsz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

End of the Road
    With Ariel Winter

Looks like these story ideas are starting to have the desired effect on me (whilst distracting me from other stuff I've been trying to work on). Here's what I was able to write up this arvo! Thanks TPG!
    My "Claim Your Girl" Selection For January 17':

12. Thanks TPG, mikemiami, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes TPG, mikemiami, LemonTalk, MacDennis liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

hehe good to see I'm not the only one who has these fantasies rattling around in his head all day long - making you want to write them up!

14. Thanks hearsz thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk, hearsz, MacDennis liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ariel Winter Bath Time Fun

Again, I can't be the only one thinking up some very dirty, dirty thoughts/ideas.

16. Thanks X42, sid9764_c, YoungThug96, hearsz, MacDennis and 1 others thanked for this post
    Likes X42, sid9764_c, YoungThug96, hearsz, MacDennis and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So before I forget, had this idea for this Bath Fun.

Had an idea in which you and your mate work on the set of Ariel's movie and the shoot runs long - with a skeleton crew - before they finally wrap up for the day, and since the set (motel room) is already paid for, you guys decide to crash there for the night.

But as it turns out Ariel apparently has a huge CRUSH on your mate and announces that she too wants to hang and spend the night there, which quickly turns into a little party between the three of you.

The drinks soon start flowing and Ariel can't help but whore it up and openly flirt with the two of you - despite the the fact that you're both married and several years older than her.

Nevertheless Ariel prances about in next to nothing (bikini panties and a singlet top?) flashing you both countless nip-slip opportunity, and ultimately insists that you guys join her in the large bubble bath that she spent most of the night filming scenes in earlier.

Next thing you know the two of you are in the tub with a naked, drunk Ariel Winter who quickly steers the conversation towards sex and previous experiences, and kicks off a game of truth or dare - with the emphasis on DARE.

At one point she challenges your mate to stand up and jack off in front of her, and since he's drunk he's only too happy to oblige - as you then make the comment that maybe he needs some "inspiration" to which Ariel sits up in the water and exposes her GLORIOUS tits!

Eventually your mate feels himself getting close only to watch her invite him to shoot his load ALL over her tits! Things then escalate with you daring her to play with herself in the water until she cums, and has to let you taste her shiny-wet fingers to prove it etc.

All pretense then flies out the window when Ariel dares YOU to stand up and jack off in front of her too - but you take things to the next level and proceed to tit-fuck her chest in the bath, which really seems to get her off, and quickly turns into a hot blow job!!

...ultimately the two of you have her bent over in the tub and are spit-roasting her. etc etc

18. Thanks bbf, hearsz, mikemiami, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes bbf, yossairian, MacDennis, hearsz, mikemiami and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ariel Winter Club Slut
    I think the title is self explanatory don't you? lol

Seeing these pix, I suddenly have this image in my head - wouldn't mind chatting her up in that club and finding out what kind of panties, if any, she's wearing under that dress.

What if, you and your mates were in that club, you spot her on the dance floor drunk, dancing by herself, and went over to join her and the next thing you know she starts grinding back against you - pretty much instigating shit.

She then finds herself surrounded by you and the boys as you end up dancing in a dark area of the dance floor where the guys start to grab her ass and feel her up, as she puts her arms around your neck and seems to enjoy all the attention etc etc.

End up making out while you slip your hand under her skirt and shock horror! (yeah right) ...you find out the little slut isn't even wearing ANY panties (or a bra for that matter) under her dress - which drives you crazy - you literally finger-blast her right there!!

You then pull her off the dance floor and take her to the parking garage downstairs where you (and your friends) decide to have a little fun? ...end up with her on her knees behind some car in a impromptu blowbang scene - Ariel sucking 4-5 cocks at once?

20. Thanks bbf, MacDennis thanked for this post
    Likes ramsfan1955, bbf, yossairian, MacDennis liked this post
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast