Claim Your Girl For MARCH 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: Nikki Meets Ana Ivanovic

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction Nikki Meets Ana Ivanovic

staring Ana Ivanovic
    unknown author

I was very excited to be coming home as it had been some time. But finally the new year of tennis had come and that meant a return to the Australian Open. Ever since Wimbledon, I'd been traveling around the world with the WTA as part of Daniela Hantuchova's entourage. It had been an amazing period of time. I got to see the best tennis venues in the world and mix with some of the biggest names in the sport. Occasionally mixing had even meant things much more exciting than just getting to chat or socialize with the players.

Some of those adventures have been documented elsewhere.

"I want you to be one of the ball girls again," Daniela said to me as we landed in Sydney for the Sydney International. It was the tournament that she had elected to play in the warm up to the event in Melbourne.

"Why? Then I won't get to see you as much, I'll be all over the place, on outside courts, doing men's matches, all sorts of things."

"Because it would be special for me, it's the Australian Open and that's where we met, when you were a dirty little ball girl perving on Anna and I in the shower. It would be fun for me to run into you periodically, maybe at a game, maybe when I'm watching someone else play. I'd probably even come and just watch you run around in the cute little uniform, waiting for you to finish up so I could take you home and wash the sweat from your body."

"You really want me to?" I asked, "It means that much to you?"

"Yes, it does," she said, smiling and squeezing my hands in hers.

"Ok, I'll see what I can do then. You know that they have trials and stuff though, they've probably filled all the spots by now.

"Well we'll also have to see if I can have any influence, I'm not a complete nobody," Daniela said to me. I laughed and told her that I'd make a few calls to people that I knew and find out what was happening.

-----------------

We landed in Melbourne ready for the tournament and sure enough, the first day that we went to the Rod Laver Arena I found out that someone had called in, they'd sprained an ankle and wouldn't be able to work. Given that I had worked there before they took me on. I just knew that Daniela had pulled some strings. I know how tough it is to get a gig as a ball girl and even if someone had sprained their ankle, there was always a reserve list to go by. Oh well, I'm happy to go along with what Daniela wants. She rewards me well enough.

------------------

I twirled for Daniela in my ball girl uniform, showing off my tight body for her. One thing about traveling with her was that it provided me with plenty of opportunity to keep fit. It was fun to work out with her in the gym or run with her and sometimes she even hit the ball with me. Of course I was nowhere even close to being a practice partner, but it was still fun.

The best bit was always the shower afterward though. We always showered together, rinsing off the sweat and rubbing soap all over each other's bodies. I knew her so intimately now that all had had to do was close my eyes and I could map her entire naked body in my mind. Just thinking about it gives me tingles right where I enjoy them most.

"You look so cute!" She squealed, advancing on me and starting to run her hands over my body. "I love the look of that blue on you, but it's a pity they gave you such long shorts, they should have put you in a nice short skirt!"

"Yeah right and then all those nice tennis boys wouldn't be able to concentrate on their tennis and the tv cameramen would keep trying to get shots of my butt as I ran across the court," I replied, laughing.

"And you know how much I'd like getting to see you run around the court. I'd probably even pay one of those nice photographers to get some snaps of your cute little panty clad butt too," She teased me, her hands now running down over my chest, playing at my now erect nipples.

"Hmm, maybe I should pay them myself," I teased, reaching a hand out to run to my fingers down her cheek and neck, feeling the softness of it.

"Ha, you don't have to pay them, they're always taking photos of my butt as it is."

"I know, its great," I laughed. "And it's such a cute butt to photograph, too," I said, running my hands around behind her and squeezing the cheeks that were the current topic of discussion. Daniela stepped in closer to me and kissed me hard, her tongue darting between my lips and into my mouth. I returned the kiss with all the passion that I could muster and then suddenly Daniela was tugging at my clothes, pulling the blue long-sleeved ball-girl short up and over my head. I reached out and did the same to her and in not time at all we found ourselves sprawled naked together on the carpet of the hotel room floor. Daniela moved so that she had me trapped beneath her, sitting astride my waist, her butt sitting back down on my bald mound. I looked up along her long lithe form, delighting in the state of arousal that showed in the hardness of her nipples.

I wanted to reach up and stroked my hands over them, but she had my own hands pinned above my head.

"I can't touch you," I complained.

"That's the whole idea," she laughed, lowering her head to kiss me.

"Yes, but you can't touch me either," I laughed as she pulled her head back away from me, my lips and teeth attempting to cling to her tongue.

"True, but at least I can still get your nipples with my teeth she said, lowering her head to my breast and sucking my nipple hard into her mouth before lashing it with her tongue and grazing on it with her teeth. I moaned as she moved her head to do the same to my other nipple. I desperately wanted to caress her small breasts and pinch her nipples in response to what she was doing to me, but from past experience knew that there was little that I could do to break her hold on me. All the training that she did for her tennis kept her strong despite her slight frame.

I waited, biding my time, moaning and writhing with the pleasure, but knowing that she would become a little lapse in her hold. And when it came, I quickly rolled sideways, tipping her from me. She squealed as she tumbled to the side but I only managed to get onto my stomach before she was back on me, this time, sitting astride the back of my thighs, her hands on my shoulders. I laughed and attempted to kneel up, but she slapped my butt hard with the palm of her hand.

"Ow!" I said, feeling the stinging slap on my bare cheek.

"Well that's what happens to naughty girls, they get spanked," she laughed, slapping my other cheek for good measure.

"I sure hope you're going to kiss that better," I said to her.

"Oh I think that you know that I will, she said. She leaned down against me and I felt her breasts crushed against my back. She slid down my body, planting kisses down my bare back, When she reached the small of my back she placed light, gentle kisses there and I sighed at the pleasure. By this time in our relationship, Daniela knew all the keys to unravel me. Then I felt her lips upon my butt cheek as she placed kisses on the soft skin that she'd punished so recently. I felt her tongue and her teeth as well and I spread my legs so that she was between them. Her finger ran up my now wet slit, sliding ever so slightly between my pussy lips. She kept going until she reached my anus, where she teased me, wiggling her fingertip against it and circling it around my little puckered entrance.

I giggled at the somewhat ticklish, yet entirely pleasurable sensation and then felt her two hands, one on each cheek spreading me wide.

Daniela's tongue followed the path that her finger had taken and I willed myself apart for her. Her tongue danced between my legs, running up and down my slit, circling my anus and generally pleasing me in all the ways that I enjoyed. Then her hands were rolling me over and I lay upon my back, spreading my legs for my lover so that she might truly feast upon my pussy.

Daniela didn't hold back and soon she was sucking and biting and licking at my pussy, extenuating my lips and attacking my clit. I clawed my hands through her beautiful long hair, pulling her into me, encouraging her to devour me. When I came, I did so with a scream, pleasure bursting through me. I pulled her up my body, kissing her, tasting the sweet flavour of my own pleasure on her face. I sucked and lapped at it hungrily, my hands roaming roughly over her body.

I pulled at her clothes, but she backed away, "Sorry sweetie," she said in her gorgeous accent, "But I have to get ready for a function. Help me dress?"

I groaned. I so wanted to bring her the pleasure that she'd just brought me, but I knew that once she'd made up her mind, there would be no swaying her. It was the same focus that helped her to be so successful as a tennis player.

I followed her into the hotel bathroom and whilst she stripped off her clothes, I started the water running for her. She smiled at me, thanking me as she stepped under the cascade of water. I picked up the soap and stepped into the shower with her and then washed her down in a ritual that we enjoyed together regularly, me playing the maid, washing my lover as she simply enjoyed my touch.

I washed and conditioned her hair and then climbed out and wrapped myself in a towel before Daniela joined me, stepping into the embrace of the towel that I held for her.

Daniela sat in her towel before the mirror in the main room of the hotel and I worked through her hair with a brush and blow-drier, enjoying just being with her. Then, as she put on her make up, I went through her underwear. I always chose the underwear that she wore out. It was another little thing that we enjoyed together. Tonight I selected a simple black satin thong and matching bra, which she donned upon return from putting on her make up.

I loved watching her move. She was tall and thin and with all the right muscles toned beautifully from the hours and hours of tennis. I especially liked the tan lines that her tennis left her with. I only wished she played in panties and a bra so that they were a little briefer!

Daniela slipped into a gold shimmering dress and I sighed at her beauty. We embraced at the door and she went off to her function. It was rare that I got to attend things with her. We avoided drawing attention to our relationship and though many girls on the tour suspected that I was more than an assistant, only a rare few knew for sure. It was something that I was willing to live with in order to be with such a beautiful woman.

--------------

"So tell me, who did you get to work with today?" Daniela said to me as we met up between matches. It hadn't been easy for us to find places to do this as the tennis players had their own area away from the media and the fans and us workers had yet another area so that we didn't impose upon the players either.

"Oooh, I got Caroline Wozniacki from Denmark," I said, grinning, "She's rather cute you know.

"And also very firmly straight," Daniela said, laughing.

"Oh well, doesn't stop me enjoying looking up her skirt," I teased. "It's just a shame that you girls don't just wear panties under your tennis skirts anymore."

"Huh, maybe for you, but I still end up with my bum all over the internet from perverts taking photos every time my skirt bounces up."

"Yeah," and I thank them for it every time that I go on line," I said, laughing as Daniela poked her tongue out at me.

"Well I don't mind you looking, as long as you come back home and take your horniness out on me," Daniela said. She leaned forward briefly before stopping and I knew that she had wanted to kiss me. I smiled in return, wishing that we could indeed lock our tongues together in public and show the world how much we cared for each other.

"Well I promise that if any of these cute tennis girls decides I'm worthy of their attention that I'll be sure to let you join in."

"I should think so. It's been a while since we seduced someone, maybe we should do it again," Daniela mused.

"Well if the opportunity presents itself, I'm in," I grinned. Then we had to separate and go our different ways.

---------------------

I knelt over Daniela's naked body, rubbing oil into her back, my nipples tight as ever as my hands glided and kneaded their way over her bare back. I could feel her taut butt beneath my arse and I really just wanted to slide my hand down between her legs and fondle her sex, but I knew that there was time for that later.

"You played great today from what everyone is telling me," I said to her as I worked her left shoulder.

"Mmm, nice of you to say so," she replied, "I was happy with how it went."

"I hope you have some energy left though," I teased.

"Oh I think I have just enough for a set with you," Daniela said, moving to roll over beneath me. I allowed her to move and she was then laying on her back with her small breasts exposed to me and her bald mound trapped beneath my bottom. I leaned over and kissed her, pressing my lips against hers and sliding my tongue between them. She returned the kiss gladly and I flattened my own body out, laying along hers, our naked forms melding together.

For a while we lay there like that, just kissing until I needed more and rolled to one side so that I could use my hand to caress her bald mound and then slide down to gently fondle her naked lips. Daniela's legs parted to allow me access and soon I had two fingers thrusting into her welcoming pussy as she moaned into my mouth.

I picked up the oil that I had been rubbing into her back and drizzled it up her body, over her stomach, up over her breasts and then back down towards her pussy. I knelt alongside of her and ran my fingers through the oil and over her body, slipping and sliding them across her breasts, flicking at her nipples, teasing, trapping them between my finger and thumb, pulling them so that they elongated and then slid back through my grasp.

I rubbed the oil into her mound, applying pressure and feeling her thrusting herself back against my hand. My fingers traipsed over her lips and I again thrust my fingers within the slick warm folds of her pussy. I hooked my fingers up and rubbed them along the front wall of her vagina until she flinched with the movement that told me that I had found the precise little spot that I was looking for.

She whimpered and I pulled on her nipple at the same time that I continued to rub at her. Daniela humped against my fingers and unrelentingly I continued to work her over until she cried out and came, her body twitching, her muscles tensing and releasing. I stroked my fingers over her gently as she enjoyed the aftermath of her orgasm. She grinned at me and then pushed me back down onto my back, commenting that it was lucking that I had managed to get any of the oil on my pussy or she wouldn't be able to eat it like she was about to.

I grinned as Daniela moved her long lithe form between my legs and without preamble, lowered her face to my pussy. I felt the electric touch of her tongue as it ran down the left side of my pussy and back up the right. It twirled around and around without finding that magical place between my lips where the juices of my anticipation were already seeping forth to lubricate the way/

I gasped when her tongue finally ran in between my lips as Daniela thrust it inside me. I thrust my pussy at her, delighting in the penetration. Then she began to assault my clit with a familiarity that meant that I was spared no mercy as she expertly built my pleasure to the ultimate pinnacle before I cried out, just as she had when my orgasm crashed through my system.

--------------

The following day I returned to the tennis centre and again worked the courts, dashing all over them, collecting the little yellow balls that the darling stars of the women's tennis circuit smashed all over the court. My last game of the day though was a true delight. For a while now as I'd toured around with Daniela, Ana Ivanovic had been catching my eye. She was tall, well proportioned, tanned and quite frankly, stunning. And the skirt of the latest outfit that she'd been wearing was delightful as well. It bobbed up frequently to reveal the pale blue sports pants that she wore and I can tell you that after working the court for an entire match, I felt like I knew every stitch and seam of those pants. Not perhaps as intimately as I would have liked, but better than I would have expected.

That night, after dining with Daniela and getting through her other commitments, we snuggled into bed together.

"Tell me Dani, have you heard any whispers about Ana Ivanovic's sexual preferences and which way she might swing?" My fingers were teasing at the panties that she was wearing, caressing her lips as I questioned her.

"No, I can't say that I have, has she caught your eye?" Daniela's legs parted and gave me even better access than I'd already been enjoying and she turned towards me slightly. I knew that it turned her on to think of the two of us seducing some young tennis player and the more famous they were, the better.

She has, because other than the fact that she's playing good tennis, she's gorgeous and I spent all day today looking at her underwear."

"Oh really? You know that you can always spend some time looking at my underwear," Daniela teased me.

"Like now?" I asked, throwing back the covers and rolling on top of her, sliding down her body, my tongue and lips kissing and teasing as I traversed her wonderfully athletic form. Once I was between her legs, I teased her with my fingers. Probing, stroking, pinching and caressing her through the fabric of her panties, feeling her crotch get wetter and wetter with each passing moment. Dani moaned for me, wanting more. I moved again until I had my legs scissored through her own. I too was wearing panties, a pair of simple yellow cotton ones, a contrast to the hot pink satin pair that Daniela was Wearing. I moved my crotch against hers, rubbing and thrusting, reaching out with my hand for hers and then using it to pull her against me even harder.

"Take them off," Daniela insisted after a few more moments and we broke apart long enough to scramble out of the separating fabrics before resuming, our now sopping bald pussies rubbing directly against each other, mashed and slithering back and forth. It took a little while, but it wasn't too long before it simply wasn't enough for us. We separated again, laying alongside one another as we kissed and caressed. Daniela's need was almost palpable by this time, but she took control, using her fingers to explore inside me. I felt more fingers follow the initial sole intruder and it became readily apparent that she wasn't' about to stop until her whole fist was inside me. It was a regular pastime and fascination for her and I lay back and enjoyed her well practiced motions as she stretched my pussy wider and wider until she was indeed fisting me.

With her fist inside me, the fingers of her other hand attacked my clit, ensuring that within moments I was cumming, bucking and writhing on the end of her fist which she withdrew from inside me, only to lick and suck at the remains of my pleasure that coated her skin.

It was my turn now and I knew that with her in this mood, nothing short of my own fist inside her would be enough. I rolled her onto her stomach and slipped my hand between her legs, enjoying playing inside her with just a couple of fingers initially, continuing to tease her. As I slid a third finger into her pussy, Daniela pushed herself back and drew her knees under her so that her pussy was raised off the bed. She stretched her long arms out in front, her chest against the bed. I worked my fourth finger inside her and then slipped my thumb into the curled space within their shelter and I could fee her pussy resisting the final intrusion. I worked back and forth a little, feeling Daniela push back against me, willing me to thrust my fist inside. I felt my hand slide that little bit further and then it slipped completely within her pussy. I lowered my tongue down as I held my fist inside her and licked at her anus before using my free hand to start teasing at her clit as well.

Daniela had no hope under my assault and sure enough, within moments she was exploding, crying out and writing amid the assault of her orgasm.

"Who do you play tomorrow? I asked as we snuggled up before sleeping."

"Alize Cornet,": she murmured.

"She's French right?"

"Yep."

"And cute too ..."

"God is there anyone on the circuit that you don't think is cute?" laughed Daniela.

"Oh believe, me there's plenty," I said. "And of course, even as cute as some of these girls are, you know that none of them can hold a torch to you." Daniela sighed and kissed me, letting me know that it was time that I let her sleep so that she could be prepared for tomorrow's game. I rolled over and felt her snuggle in against my back, her hand caressing my small breast as we both drifted off to sleep at last.

Daniela managed to beat Alize, but I had to work the courts and didn't' get to watch again. Although I enjoyed seeing the tennis and being part of it again, after all the time that I'd spent with Daniela, I was used to getting to see her play and it seemed wrong to have to check the score out as I moved from court to court, rather than to be there seeing her play.

I had to work men's games too which for me at least was a little disappointing. After all, I much preferred the glimpses that I got up the girls' skirts compa red to watching boys run around the tennis court.

Daniela and I once again rendezvoused at the exit to the player's area as we left the tennis centre to make our way to the hotel. As usual in a public place, we didn't hold hands or show any signs of affection, but the minute we were behind the closed door of the hotel, Daniela took me in her arms and kissed me passionately.

"So who did you have your eye on today?" she asked me as she began removing my clothes hurriedly.

"No one, I had to do the boys," I said, sighing.

"Oh what a shame for you. You don't ever wonder what it would be like to take one of them and slide that lovely pussy of yours down his cock?"

"You know, I actually don't," I laughed. "Why? Have you been have you been suddenly craving a cock? Am I not pleasing you enough?" I teased, slipping my hand into the pants that she was wearing and plunging it within her panties to feel her sex. As anticipated, she was already wet. It was a game that she liked to play sometimes, probing my sexual interests, testing my boundaries, seeing if there was something new that she might be able to talk me into.

"Not really, it just popped into my head when you mentioned doing the men's game that it's been a very long time since I had sex with one of them. I think it must have been well before I met you, because I've certainly not needed one since," she smiled at me.

"Well I can't remember the last time that I was intimate with a bloke," I laughed, "and it was sure as hell a long time before I met you."

"Would you do it with me if I really wanted to? Just to see what it's like?" she asked me. My fingers stilled from the gentle rubbing that they'd been undertaking within her pants. I looked her in the eye and tried to assess just how serious she might be.

"I honestly don't know," I told her truthfully. "I would consider it, but I can't promise anything."

"Hmm, interesting, I'll have to file that away for another time," she said. She ripped my track pants and panties down my legs at that point and began using her fingers to explore my pussy, teasing before penetrating and then rubbing against my clit.

We kissed whilst we used our hands and then, when we were both too frustrated not to continue, we removed our clothes and moved to the bed, using our mouths and tongues to pleasure each other as I lay on top of her in a 69.

Later, having showered and cleaned up from our bout of pleasure, Daniela informed me that she had managed to secure me a pass into the player's area for the following day so that in my off time I'd be able to mingle with her and the other players of the circuit. After all, Daniela had 2 days off until her next match, so she would actually be able to schedule her practice and other commitments so that she could spend some time with me (and knowing her, watching some of the games that I'd be working).

I caught up with Daniela over lunch and we were joined by Maria Sharapova. I enjoyed the fact that she kissed me warmly on each cheek when she joined the table. I was careful not to touch her as intimately as I would have liked given the location, but just the kiss on the cheek brought back very fond memories.

We sat chatting and catching up, talking about the tournament and eventually Daniela turned to Maria and asked, "hey Nikki wants to know if Ana Ivanovic is into girls at all? I've not seen anything to lead me to think that she is. What about you?"

"Nope, sorry Nikki, I can't say that she's not, but I haven't seen anything to indicate that she is either. Maybe you should just sneak in whilst she's showering," she added with a laugh.

We all laughed and I blushed, thinking back to the very first time that I'd seen Maria and Daniela after sneaking into the change rooms following a match that they'd played against each other. It had turned into my first ever sexual encounter with a famous tennis player, but it hadn't been my last.

"You know it's a long time since we had that little encounter in the shower together, what say we get together tonight for a little memory making?" Maria asked a little later in the conversation.

"Fine by me," Daniela grinned. I don't have to play tomorrow, so I'm more than happy to burn off some energy. You in Nikki?"

"You know you don't even have to ask," I laughed, feeling my face light up at the thought of another threesome with the two hot tennis players.

"Excellent, let's go out to dinner and then afterwards we can fuck," Maria said. We finished our lunch and I spent the rest of the day eyeing off various hot tennis celebrities either during their games or in the player's area between matches whilst Daniela went off to her practice. By the time that I met up with Daniela again later on that day, I was ready to jump her bones anywhere I might have a chance.

We had a lovely dinner that evening, just the three of us and of course the train of paparazzi that follows the tennis circuit around. It wasn't uncommon for the two stunning girls that I was with to dine together at various locations around the world and it was even getting to the point that Daniela's assistant (me) was recognised by the photographers. At that point, there still hadn't been any suggestion that I was anything other than that and so I was careful to maintain a professional demeanor when we were out, avoiding any inadvertent familiar touches that might have suggested otherwise.

Finally we tumbled in through the door of the suite that Maria was occupying. She flung her purse on a chair and kicked off her shoes as she welcomed us. Daniela and I followed suit and we all assembled on the couch and chairs in front of the TV. Maria turned the TV on to check the scores at the tournament and I went and grabbed drinks from the mini-bar, once again thankful that in the elite company in which I was being kept I didn't have to worry about things like how outrageous the prices were.

"Nikki, you're wearing clothes. I don't think that we can allow that," Maria said to me moments later as she watched the match that was currently in progress.

"Oh, no clothes at all, is that what you're allowing me?" I asked.

"Exactly," Maria said. I glanced at Daniela, knowing what to expect, but giving her the courtesy of giving permission. Daniela just grinned at me.

"It's her house." She shrugged and I sighed. I stood in front of the two girls and then turned away, asking Daniela to undo the zip of my frock. She pulled it down and I shrugged it from my shoulders, allowing it to slip in a gentle cascade to the floor, revealing the fact that all that I was wearing underneath was a black satin bra.

I turned back to face the two girls and felt their eyes crawl over my skin, taking in the fact that I wore no panties over my smooth, bald pussy.

"Just lovely," Maria said to me, "Now get rid of that too," she added, pointing to the bra. I reached behind myself and released the clasp on my bra before slipping it off and flinging at her, drawing a giggle. "Much better," she then said, tapping the seat beside her, between herself and Daniela, indicating that I should sit. I took a seat on the couch and immediately felt Maria's hands begin caressing my nakedness. Daniela's hand closed over my right breast and I relaxed into the couch, sighing in pleasure as I watched the tennis match and the two girls began playing with me.

Maria's hand parted my legs and her fingers began sliding back and forth over my pussy, drawing out its moisture and spreading it. She wasn't trying hard at this point as she too was watching the tennis, but she was making sure that she did enough to get me worked up. Daniela was alternating between trying to drive me wild and almost ignoring me. One minute she was sucking hard on my tit and biting at my nipple and the next she was barely touching me. It all worked to steadily build my readiness for more.

"You know, this place has a massive tub in it, I think we'd all fit," Maria said as the match on the TV came to a close.

"Sounds like fun," Daniela said, rising from the couch to follow Maria. I too stood up and followed them, becoming again conscious of the fact that I was the only one of us that was naked. The tub was indeed enormous and so filling it took quite a while. Whilst we waited, the girls decided to take it in turns kissing me, one standing on either side, turning my head first this way and then that. I felt dwarfed standing between them but enjoyed the fact that they were prepared to lower their heads to kiss me.

As Daniela kissed me at one moment, Maria knelt before me and her tongue swirled around my belly button before she worked it lower and began licking at my pussy. I spread my legs to accommodate her and she sat down on her heels, her tongue probing lovingly at my wet pussy.

"I think we can start getting into the tub now," Daniela said, stopping from kissing me.

"Well I think you two need to get a little naked first," I teased, pulling at their clothes.

"Of course," Daniela laughed, slipping from her dress. I marveled as I always did at the smooth powerful lines of her lithe frame. Maria also stopped her pleasuring of my pussy so that she could watch Daniela undress. When she was naked, Daniela stepped over the side of the tub into the water that at this point was still only a couple of inches deep. She held out her hand to assist me as I too stepped in, then we both stood in the ankle deep water, waiting to see Maria get naked.

"Ooh, hang on there's some things I need for the bath," Maria giggled and disappeared. Daniela pulled me to her and kissed me passionately.

"Hmm, there's something I want to try," Daniela said and she sat down in the water and shifted around until the flow of the water from the spout was splashing directly against her pussy. "Oh wow, it's so long since I've done this, its soooo good." I laughed and knelt down beside her, taking her erect nipple in my mouth before kissing her and pulling at it with my fingers instead. Maria returned and we both turned to watch. She was already down to her underwear, a red lace thong and matching bra. Maria dumped a small bag next to the bath and then quickly shed her underwear. We welcomed her into the tub, our hands roving over her body.

"Like the spout do you Dani?" Maria asked.

"Hell yes, don't you?"

"Of course, filling the tub is the best part of the bath when you're alone," she laughed. We took it in turns at having the spout's cascade drench our pussies with it's warm flow, the other two girls kissing and licking to heighten the pleasure.

"So what's in the bag of tricks Maria?" I asked later as we were all sitting blissfully submerged in the water, our hands gently teasing one another as we sat and chatted.

"Let me show you," she said, grinning. She opened the bag and began to remove things one by one. First she pulled out a large jelly-like dildo, then a vibrator, a strap on cock, then a thin little thing which she told us was an 'anal wand' then she pulled out a string of beads and finally a large doubled ended dildo and a tube of lube. "Sure seems like you've come prepared for everything," I laughed.

"Well it's more fun if you get to experiment," she grinned. "And don't worry, they're all waterproof too!"

I moved over to where Daniela was laying with her pussy under the spout of water and kissed her, using my fingers to tweak and pull at her nipples. Maria was busy for a moment arranging her various toys, but it wasn't long before she joined us and I felt her fingers slip inside my wet pussy from behind as I knelt next to Daniela.

I pushed back against the fingers that were working around inside me and bit hard on Daniela's tongue, my teeth scraping it as it slid back out of my mouth. Then I moved so that I could thrust my rock hard nipple into her mouth and groaned as she bit down upon it and sucked hard.

I felt something cold and wet suddenly flow down over my anus and to my pussy and looked over my shoulder to see that Maria had just drizzled lube on me. I also realised that she had donned the strap on cock and she grinned at me as she started to work the head of it into my pussy and fuck me. Daniela moved from under the spout and I found myself on my hands and knees. The water level was up to my mid-thigh and Daniela shut it off as Maria knelt behind me, thrusting her hips back and forth to fill my pussy with the cock.

"I don't know if you realise just how much of a fiend Nikki is for a bit of anal Maria," Daniela said, picking up the anal wand from the side of the bath. Maria paused in her fucking of me to watch as Daniela slid the thin wand into my pussy alongside the cock. When it was nicely lubricated she removed it and then pushed it into my butt. I groaned as I felt it slide nice and deep inside my anus. The handle for the wand was at 90 degrees to the part that was inside me and so Daniela held it nice and deep and Maria rammed the cock back inside me. It felt awesome. Daniela pulled at my nipples and Maria kept sliding the cock in and out over and over again. When Daniela shifted the attention of her fingers from my nipples to my clit, I exploded.

"Oh fuck that's amazing," I said as the other two girls took one another in their arms and began kissing. Maria told Daniela to sit on the side of the bath and spread her legs, then she moved so that she could lick her pussy. As I did constantly, I marveled at the fact that I was watching Maria Sharapova eat Daniela Hantchova's pussy. Not to mention the fact that I got to join in! I moved in alongside Maria and licked my way along the thigh that I knew so well until Maria made room for me to attack Daniela's pussy. As I licked and lapped and sucked at her heavenly pussy, Maria grabbed the vibrator from where she had left it and then slid it into Daniela's pussy as I sat back on my heels.

I let her do that to Daniela and picked up the jelly-like dildo. It was quite large. I moved so that I was behind Maria and after briefly inserting it into my own pussy, before I worked it into Maria's. She groaned as she took the toy inside her and then, when I had it nice and deep, I lowered my head down and sucked and licked at her butt cheek. I wanted more though and decided that I'd do something new for Maria. I ran my tongue down the crack of her butt until I reached her puckered little anus. I ran my tongue around and around and then flicked it right across her anus. After teasing her for a little I thrust my tongue hard against her anus, hearing her moan as it slipped just inside her tight ring. I kept working the dildo in and out and then used my fingers on her clit at the same time.

It didn't take much of that to bring her to climax and then the two of us turned again to Daniela, the only one yet to achieve the satisfaction that we had all been craving.

"I want to watch you two on the double ender," Maria said to us as I began to lick at Daniela's pussy whilst she remained perched on the side of the tub.

"Fine by me," I said. Daniela indicated that it was fine by her as well and soon we found ourselves on our hands and knees facing away from each other with one end buried in my pussy and the other in hers. Maria encouraged us and reached down between our butts to grab the toy and make sure that it was moving and getting buried nice and deep.

"Finger my butt Maria," I begged, feeling her hand pushing against me as she held the toy. I felt her finger slip into my pussy first, around the dildo and then up to my butt. She teased me, tickling at the tight hole, running her finger around and around it without actually penetrating. Then I felt lube run over it again and her finger slid easily inside my butt hole. I heard Daniela cry out as Maria did the same to her so that we both had her fingering our butts as we pushed back and forth against the shared pleasure.

"Use the jelly one in her bum Maria," Daniela said, "Stretch it nice and wide for her, she likes that!" It turned me on so much to hear her talk about it, that I was lucky not to cum right then and there. But I held on to my pleasure without peaking and Maria's finger left my butt. It was only moments though until I felt the head of the dildo that I'd worked her pussy over with pushing at the entrance to my bum. I relaxed and felt it begin to slowly slide inside me, so much bigger than the wand or Maria's finger.

I pushed back against the invasion in my butt, living the fact that as I pushed against it, the toy in my pussy was thrust deeper as well. Daniela had her head craned around to see me as my thrust similarly pushed the toy into her own pussy. Maria was quite conservative at first, simply pushing the jelly dildo into my arse and then leaving it there, but I told her to fuck me with it, to slide it in and out and she slowly started to do it to me.

"Oh fuck Maria, harder, faster," I cried out as she started to slide the well lubricated toy in and out of my butt with vigour. My hands were braced against the side of the bath and Daniela moved off of the other end of the double ended toy. It fell from my pussy due to the pace that Maria was ramming the other one into my butt, but Daniela picked it up and slid it back inside me, starting to work my pussy with it just as hard as Maria was working my bum. This continued for several minutes until I simply couldn't take it any more, exploding with an earth shattering orgasm.

We retired to the bed after that and all lay together and watched some crappy movie. No one really minded though because it meant that when one of us distracted one of the other's for a few moments to suck on their breast or caress their butt or something, that they didn't miss anything important.

Daniela's next game was against Virginia Ruano Pascal and once again I didn't get to see her play as I was out on some of the other courts. But happily, she won the match and was to come up against Maria Kirilenko in the next round. And even more excitingly, I was going to get to run the court! Given Maria Kirilenko is gorgeous, I left the hotel that morning with my panties already soaked at the thought of watching both her and my Daniela as they bounced their way around the court.

I certainly wasn't disappointed as I watched the match evolve. I worried at first because Daniela lost the first set badly, but in the end she was winning, which always serves to make me happy and the two of them both looked stunning as they ran around the court. My desire to make my way into the player's changing area after that match was barely containable. But I had no choice. It had been hard enough keeping focused on my job during the game without tempting fate and getting myself sacked.

And even though it wouldn't' have really mattered if they had sacked me ... Daniela would have looked after me, it was a matter of personal pride. Besides, when you cock up too bad, it can show up on the television and Daniela would never have let me live that down, especially as so many of the girls on the circuit recognize me now.

I was happy in the end to have Daniela to myself in the hotel room and I told her just how much I'd enjoyed watching her and Maria Kirilenko.

"I wanted to come in the change rooms and fuck you," I said grinning.

"Mmm, that would have been nice," she told me, stroking my hair as we sat together on the couch.

"I wouldn't mind fucking Maria either," I said wistfully as I thought back to peeking up her skirt during the game.

"She is hot, isn't she," Daniela said. She turned to kiss me and soon we were in the bedroom, tangled in each other's arms, doing things to each other, making our juices boil.

The next match that I worked was a big game. I was very fortunate to get to work one of the quarter final matches between Venus Williams and Ana Ivanovic. I had been watching Ana around the tour for some time. It was why I'd asked Daniela earlier in the tournament if there was any sign that she might be inclined towards the ladies.

I don't like Venus Williams (well when I say don't like, I mean I don't find her attractive) so my attention wasn't divided during the game .. it was focused entirely on Ana. She was wearing the cutest blue outfit, with a skirt that bounced freely as she moved about the court, giving me ample opportunities to admire the way her matching blue sports pants hugged her butt. Between that and the fact that like Daniela, her nipples seemed to be hard as diamonds throughout the game. It must be the friction of their bras or something, but I don't really care what causes it, I am just happy to enjoy the results.

If I had been curious about her sexuality prior to that match, I was determined to find out if there was a chance of getting closer to her after it.

Both Ana and Daniela won their quarter final matches and that meant that they were to come up against one another in the semis. I was disappointed because I would have like to have seen both of them get through to the final, but I was also excited at the prospect of seeing them both on court at the same time. I didn't get to work the game, but I did manage to have Daniela get me a seat at the game, which was wonderful.

After the game, which Daniela sadly lost, I managed to meet her in the player's area. She was pretty pissed at having lost, so I quietly tried to console her. I knew that it would mean that she'd need some time to think about what had happened and analyse all the points that she won and lost, just like every other game. I was a little surprised at how upset she seemed though. After all, you don't get as far as she has without learning to cope with the disappointment of a loss.

"I'm sorry Nikki," she said to me after a while.

"Why? You played your best, you don't need to be sorry to me," I said, smiling at her.

"No its not just that, there's more to it. I made a bet. I was talking to Ana before the game and I tried to find out if she liked girls or boys. I told her that I had an assistant that thought she was the most beautiful girl in the world and that she'd do anything to sleep with her.

Any way, in the end I made a bet that that if I won, she would come back to my hotel room so that I could make a present of her for you."

I was speechless. I was stunned that she'd made the bet and yet amazed that she'd gone to the trouble so that she could present me with Ana Ivanovic as a present! I hugged Daniela tight and kissed her.

"But you lost, so I don't get my present."

"No you don't."

"That's ok sweety. I'll live." I laughed.

"Yeah, but I haven't told you what she wanted. She said that if she won, you would have to go to her hotel room and that if she thought you were good looking enough, she might make you a present to her own assistant ... a guy."

"OH,"I said as I realized that it wasn't simply a matter of missing out.

"Yeah," Daniela said, looking at me intently, trying to gauge my reaction.

"Well," there's nothing for it. I know if you'd won I would have taken full advantage, so we'll just have to suck it up and see it out. How long do I have to go there for?"

"For the night," she replied.

We made our way back to the hotel room in relative silence and then showered together before I dressed to go pay the debt. I didn't bother dressing up, just throwing on jeans and a t-shirt.

Daniela came with me to the hotel, telling me that she couldn't just send me off like a token, not when she loved me so much. I smiled and melted as she hugged me.

Ana answered the door when we knocked and when she opened it, was standing there in a pair of grey track pants and a t-shirt. She towered over me, being of a similar height to Ana, but the casual look did nothing to lessen her beauty.

"Come in," she said, grinning with delight. I stepped nervously past the threshold of the hotel room, followed by Daniela. Ana offered us drinks, which we accepted and introduced us to David, her assistant.

I looked him up and down, pleased to at least see that he was young and good looking. It would have been horrified had it been some over-weight 50 year old. Instead I was faced with a guy almost as tall as Ana, with dark hair and a chiseled jaw line. I couldn't help but glance at his crotch as I surveyed him, but there was nothing there to indicate one way or another what to expect.

"I've been thinking Daniela," Ana said to us after we'd chatted nervously for a few moments.

"Oh yes?" Daniela asked.

"Yeah, you see if you'd won the bet, you would have made a gift of me to Nikki here. So I don't think its quite fair that given that I've won, I make a gift of your assistant to mine. I think true compensation would be that I make a gift of you to my assistant instead." My heart fluttered at the words. Maybe I was going to get off the hook.

"Well, you know a bet is a bet and those were the terms that were agreed at the time, but I can see the logic in your thinking," Daniela said, eyeing David up and down. "I think that it's fair. Make me the gift then."

I smiled at Daniela, appreciative of the fact that she was prepared to do this for me, even if it was realistically what she probably should have done in the first place.

"Right then, we'll leave you two to the bedroom then," Ana said and David stood up and offered his hand to Daniela. She took it and stood to be lead away, leaving me alone with Ana.

Time passed and we had another drink as we chatted and waited for the other two to emerge from the bedroom.

"So you really are a lesbian then?" Ana asked me.

"Yes, I am," I replied, smiling, pleased that she had been the one to bring it up.

"So have you ever had sex with a boy?"

"Oh yes, just not for quite some time.

"And what do you think of the fact that my David is in there screwing your Daniela?"

"Hmm, well I know she's probably enjoying it, so that's ok. It's not like he's going to replace me."

"Wow," Ana said, then added, giggling," I was kind of hoping at least for a bit of jealousy."

I smiled at her. "Let's just say that we haven't moved to a point of being completely exclusive in the sex department. We still choose to involve others at times. You've never been with another girl then?" Ana shook her head.

"Not even a kiss?"

"Nope, not even."

"Want to give it a try? I asked, hopefully."

"No thank you," she replied.

"So are you as tempted as I am to peek on them?" I asked her.

"I don't know, how tempted are you?" she asked me.

"Very," I laughed.

"Then let's go watch," she said, standing up and walking purposefully toward the bedroom.

She turned the handle on the door and went in as I scrambled somewhat to keep up with the long strides of her gorgeously long legs.

As I entered, Daniela was on her hands and knees and David was kneeling behind her, hands on her hips as he thrust his cock in and out of her pussy. I salivated at the sight of her tiny breasts hanging slightly from her chest. They had both stopped at the intrusion, but Ana told them not to mind us and to simply continue. David immediately resumed thrusting his stiff cock into Daniela's pussy. They were both looking at me. I glanced from one to the other. David appeared somewhat smug, like he was saying, "Look what I'm doing to your girlfriend," whereas Daniela appeared somewhat wistful, like she was wishing that I was participating.

As Ana stood watching, I walked over to stand at the edge of the bed and then knelt down so that I was closer to Daniela's face. I brushed her cheek with my hand and then drew her lips to mine, my hand reaching to stroke her naked breast as David thrust in and out of her from behind.

I glanced up and there was a look of pure, unadulterated lust on David's face as he watched me kiss the girl he was fucking.

"Fuck that's awesome," he said in response. I ignored him and simply kept kissing Daniela, occasionally glancing at Ana, trying to gauge if there was any sort of interest there at all. She was certainly paying attention, but seemed to be watching the cock end of things more so that the kissing end.

Clearly seeing us kissing and me fondling Daniela was too much for David though and he thrust deep with his condom-covered cock as he orgasmed. Daniela slid off of his cock and slowly rolled from the bed. I stood up as well and ran my hands over her nakedness as we both eyed Ana. Her gaze moved from David's cock to us as I gently teased at first Daniela's nipples and then shifted a hand to her bald pussy, my fingers gently working away at her engorged clit. I stood beside her and slipped my right hand up between her legs from behind her, sliding my fingers into her wet pussy as my left hand teased at her clit, both Daniela and I staring at Ana.

She watched us, her eyes no longer moving away. Her face was a little flushed and she seemed to be having trouble finding something to do with her hands.

"I think she likes to watch," I said to Daniela just loud enough for Ana to hear before I sucked on her nipple. Daniela moaned, letting me know just how close to cumming she was. I was watching Ana's chest and it was heaving as her breathing quickened and started to come in short gasps. Daniela's breathing was matching hers and I worked my fingers determinedly on her clit until she exploded with an orgasm.

Daniela gathered her clothes and dressed again and Ana escorted us to the door. I would have liked to have stayed and explored the possibilities a little further, but Daniela was ready to leave, so I accompanied her. At the door, Ana stopped to give us both a kiss on the cheek and when she did so to me, having to bend down, I placed a hand on her hip, allowing it to rest there long enough to give a gentle caress and then my fingers trailed away as she stepped back, a curious look in her eye.

Daniela managed to get us both tickets to the final game of the tournament and we watched with interest as Maria Sharapova and Ana battled it out. Personally, I sat there with my panties getting wetter and wetter, wishing that I was able to hold Daniela's hand, or better still, put my hand between her legs. But public life can be so limiting some times.

In the end, Maria prevailed and we applauded raucously. Daniela seemed more excited than I would have considered usual for her but I wasn't' to understand until later. Daniela managed to get us back into the player's area and eventually, Maria and Ana arrived from the media frenzy and autograph hunters. Daniela congratulated Maria and offered her commiserations to Ana. I simply gave Maria a quick smile, knowing that I would get a better chance to congratulate her at some other time.

Daniela spoke to Ana for a few moments and then returned to me. I waved to Ana, smiling and she gave me a small smile in return. There was something odd about her expression, but I couldn't work out what it was. We had to leave and I didn't really think anything more of it.

Daniela and I spent another couple of days in Melbourne and the night before we were leaving, she insisted that we just order room service and stay in. We were in the process of deciding what to get when someone knocked on the door. It turned out to be Maria. We all happily greeted each other and Maria decided to stay and have dinner with us, which excited me, because I knew that there was a possibility that she might just become dessert!

We ate dinner together, and fooled around a little, feeding each other, teasing, making each other do silly things like eat a French fry from our cleavage, or a bean from an inner thigh. It steadily built the heat in the room and I knew that it meant that I was likely to get to eat Maria again that night.

We had just finished dinner and were looking to send down for dessert (which we hadn't initially planned) because there was a sudden desire for fruit and cream to be added to our play when the door was again knocked upon.

I ran over to it and peeped through the little viewer. Standing outside was none other than Ana Ivanovic! I quickly opened it and she smiled at me, stepping through the doorway when I stood aside to allow her in. She was on her own and I peeked out into the hall, looking both ways, surprised that she was unaccompanied.

"Hey Ana," Daniela said.

"Welcome Ana, I'm glad to see you," Maria replied.

Ana stood nervously inside the doorway, having stopped only a couple of steps into the room.

"We were just going to order some dessert, would you like to join us?" I asked as I moved back to where the other two girls were sitting. She was watching me with that odd look in her eye again and I started to wonder if there was something going on that I didn't know about. I wasn't going to wait for someone to decide they should explain it.

"Ok, what gives?" I asked, eyeing Maria and Daniela.

"Ana lost a bet," Maria replied, grinning. I raised one eyebrow at her, indicating that I needed more information, though my heart had suddenly started racing and butterflies set up an energetic dance in my tummy.

"Oh, what bet would that have been?" I asked, looking to Ana.

"That I would beat her in the final," Ana said.

"And given you're lost, and you're here ... what was the penalty?" I asked, this time of Maria.

"That I could make a gift of her," Maria told me, smiling. "Daniela told me about her bet with Ana for the semi and I liked the idea so much that I decided I might see if she were up for the same thing."

"Wow," I said. Maria laughed and clapped her hands together like a little girl.

"I know, and you haven't even heard the best part yet," Maria said.

"Tell me," I replied, conscious of how tight my nipples suddenly were, my thighs pressed firmly together, not even daring to breathe.

"I'm giving her to you," Maria said.

"Really?" I asked, knowing as it left my lips that it was a silly thing to say.

Ana blushed. "yes," Maria said, "Daniela told me just how much you would like this so I bet that if I won I could give Ana to you ... and watch."

I grinned. "Well ... thank you!" I said to Maria, going over and hugging her, kissing her deeply in thanks. Daniela was grinning at my happiness and so I hugged and kissed her as well. Ana seemed to be in something of a state of shock. I went to her and took her hand, leading her back to sit on the couch with me. She came with me and sat next to me and I didn't let her hand go, holding it gently, enjoying the nervous heat that radiated from it into my palm.

"So, did you want a little time first? Perhaps dessert?" I asked Ana as the other two girls sat watching us.

"I ... I think I would like that," she said, clearly more nervous than she'd been at the start of the final of the Australian Open.

We ordered dessert and sat around chatting, turning the tv on, not mentioning what was to come. Slowly Ana relaxed and I tried desperately not to touch her like I wanted to, instead limiting our contact to a little hand holding and the occasional brush of my fingers against her thigh or hip.

Dessert arrived and we ate it demurely, not at all like we would have done had Ana not joined us. It had been my intent to eat mine of the breasts and pussies of the other two girls. But it was time to start prepping Ana for what was to come, so I fed her the occasional piece of fruit, dipping a strawberry in cream, popping it into her mouth.

The third time I put a piece into her mouth, I deliberately ensured that some cream smeared from the corner of her mouth. She reached up with her finger to wipe it off, but I stilled her with a gentle hand on her wrist. Then I ran my finger quickly through the cream and continued along her bottom lip. She was watching me intently. My heart was going a thousand beats a second. I slid my finger into her mouth and scraped it back along her bottom teeth. Her lips closed over my finger and sucked gently as I withdrew it.

I had to clench my thighs together in response. I picked up another strawberry and added a generous amount of cream. This time when the cream smeared, she made no attempt to fix it herself. I leaned across, leveraging myself up a bit to be at the right height, and licked the cream across her lip until my tongue slid between her lips.

I leaned in the little bit further that was required and felt her beautiful soft lips brush against mine as my tongue began exploring her mouth. I knew things were right when I felt her tongue respond to mine and begin to twirl and probe in its own right.

I placed a hand on her waist and then quickly moved so that I was straddling her legs, sitting on them and kissing her, one hand in her hair, the other on her waist.

We kissed for long moments before I finally gave Ana a chance to breathe again and take in what had happened.

"Wow," she said to me, smiling, "You really know how to kiss!" I beamed from the compliment.

"Oh I know a lot more than that," I said, lauging as I stood up. Then I offered her my hand and invited her to stand up.

She did so and I marveled again at how I seemed to pick giants to fall in lust with. Ana was wearing a simple blue summer frock and I reached out and placed my hands on her waist, pulling her close enough to kiss her again before taking her hand and leading her to the bedroom. Maria and Daniela were locked in a kiss, but quickly forgot that and took up a position beside the bed where they'd be able to watch.

I had Ana stand at the foot of the bed and then turned her around, my hands sliding over the fabric of her dress, touching her stomach, her waist, her back, but avoiding any of her erotic zones just for now. When she was facing away from me, I unzipped the back of the frock, exposing the gorgeously toned skin of her back. I turned her to face me again, the dress poised precariously on her shoulders now that the restraints had been released.

My hands rested on her waist and then I slid them up towards her small breasts. My fingers brushed her ribs, my thumbs caressed under the breast and then I placed my hands completely over her breasts, feeling the heave of her chest as she stared down at my fingers gently caressing them.

I smiled at her and then shifted my hands to slip the dress from her shoulders so that it fell to the ground, pooling at her feet. I stared, mesmerized by the utter beauty of her athletically toned body. She stood there in a black satin bra and matching boy leg panties. My fingers reached out and began tracing along the lines of her underwear, across the top of her waistband, down the curve of the bra cup. Ana gave a little shudder at the contact and she was biting her bottom lip slightly.

I slid down the shorts that I was wearing and quickly slipped my t-shirt over my head, daring to believe that this was actually going to happen. I then stepped in close to Ana so that my bra clad breasts pressed against her, just below her own due to the difference in our heights. I looked up to her and was delighted when she willingly bent her head to kiss me. Her tongue was more determined this time and my hands moved over her back, quickly up to her bra clasp to release it. I kept kissing her as I pulled it down from her shoulders to expose her, then stepped back to admire what I had revealed.

Ana's breasts were a lovely size, firm and perched beautifully on her chest, her nipples erect from excitement. Her eyes sparkled when I finally tore my gaze from the rest of her body and I smiled at her. I pushed her gently back to the bed and she lay down, shuffling back until her long form was resting completely on the bed.

I removed my own bra and then slipped my panties down, Ana watching me, as were Maria and Daniela, standing quietly to one side. Ana had eyes only for me though as I climbed onto the foot of the bed, my hand gently caressing her legs. I crawled over her, desperate to just rip her panties off and plunge my tongue inside her, but also wanting to make her first experience with another woman memorable for all the right reasons.

My fingers traced up her legs and across the fabric of her panties, brushing across her mound, but not going too close to her pussy, just close enough to tease her. Ana gasped slightly as my fingers passed over her mound and then her taut stomach. I traced her lower ribs, and then ran my fingers around the curve of her breast. As I moved closer to her, I straddled her waist and lowered my breasts, so that my nipples grazed across her skin, my mouth closing over hers to kiss her again.

I felt her hands on my waist and plunged my tongue firmly into her mouth to duel with her own as I allowed my weight to descend upon her, our breasts mashing together.

After minutes of kissing and my hands continuing to touch her, it was time to advance things. I kissed at her neck, nuzzling, travelling down across her collar bone, then back down over her chest. My right hand closed over her left breast and squeezed as my tongue licked and flicked at her left nipple before I sucked it into my mouth.

I heard Ana gasp and moan as my tongue caressed and rubbed at her stiff nipple as I played with it in my mouth. I toyed with it for awhile before deciding that I needed to do the same to the other. I moved my way across her chest to her left breast and licked at her nipple, flicking it with my tongue, swirling it around her areole and then sucking hard upon it.

Then I started my slow progress down her incredibly flat stomach, licking and nibbling at her skin as I went. I reached the waist line of her panties finally and planted a kiss on her mound before running my tongue across the fabric, right down over her pussy. I could smell her intoxicating scent and feel just how damp the crotch was with my tongue. I pushed and probed a little and smiled to myself when I felt her push back at me, urging greater pressure against her most private of places.

My fingers slipped beneath the hem of her panties and I started to slide them down. I moved so that Ana could move her legs together and after she lifted her bum off of the bed to accommodate the movement, I slid them slowly from her legs. My eyes were glued to the nice, slow revelation of her pussy. She had a neatly cropped strip of hair on her mound that disappeared down between her legs.

I pulled her panties all the way from her legs and then, discarding them gently applied pressure with my hands to separate them. I grinned up at Ana after I had taken the beauty of her pussy in. Once again I kissed my way back up her legs, though this time, I took little time with the lower half, desperate to reach my goal.

I was back on the bed now and between her legs and I took a few minutes to gently explore Ana's pussy, running my finger down her slit, caressing the shortly cropped hair that remained on her lips. I parted her lips just enough to glimpse her clit, already ready for attention.

I couldn't wait any longer though and lowered my head so that I could run my tongue up and down each side of he pussy. Then, finally, I slipped my tongue along her slit and tasted her. She was delightful and I heard a little whimper escape her lips as her hips bucked slightly as my tongue pushed between her lips. I slid it deep inside, wanting all of her, before moving up slightly to brush ever so lightly against her clitoris.

To the side I saw Daniela and Maria, standing together, hands tangled in each other's clothing as they watched us and entertained each other. Daniela saw me glance her way and winked with a wicked grin as I returned to the pussy before me.

I paid gentle and loving attention to Ana's pussy as I explored what she liked and what got her really going. I slipped two fingers inside her pussy and pushed them deep inside, curling them to stimulate her as I moved them back and forth, my tongue still working on her clit.

I kept this up, building her closer and closer to an orgasm and when I sensed she was nearly there, stopped. She groaned as she realized that I had stopped pleasuring her. She looked at me curiously.

I shifted on the bed and scissored my legs with hers so that I could grind my sopping wet pussy against her own. I reached out and took her hand and used that link to pull us close together, our sexes joined. I felt Ana grinding back and grinned at her, enjoying the fact that she was now actively participating more and more.

Part of me wanted to cum and I started playing with my clit. Ana copied me and so our pussies were grinding together as we masturbated as well, but then I decided that I really wanted to be licking her when she did finally cum. I parted from her, Ana clearly disappointed again that she wasn't getting to finish off her pleasure.

I asked her to roll over onto her stomach and to stick her arse in the air. She looked at me a little quizzically, but complied. I moved behind her and thrust two fingers into her hole, sliding them rapidly in and out as my other hand started to work on her clit. Ana was getting really close to cumming now and I decided that there was one last thing I needed to do before it happened. I lowered my face down, close to her butt, and snaked my tongue out and licked around her anus. She squealed and flinched, but I did it a second time, this time finishing with my tongue flicking right across her butt hole. She didn't flinch so much the second time.

But that was me having a bit of fun and I really wanted to finish her off, so I rolled her back over to her back and then dived in between her legs. I assaulted her clit with my tongue and could tell that Ana was glad to have the chance of relief.

She exploded, juices running freely from her pussy as she orgasmed. I crawled up alongside her and kissed her, ensuring that she tasted the pleasure of her pussy on my tongue.

"Wow, that was incredible," she said to me, smiling, her face flushed and her hair plastered across her face, sweaty from her enjoyment.

"I'm glad you liked it," I replied, giving her a final kiss. I would have liked to have had her eat me, but she was so stunned by what I'd done to her that I don't think she even thought about the fact that maybe she could do something for me. Or perhaps she just wasn't ready to commit to that.

Regardless, we dressed and said our goodbyes, sending her on her way. Daniela and Maria more than made up for it later.

That was the last of Ana I saw in Melbourne, but I am happy to report that we have indeed seen each other since. But perhaps that's for another time.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for this terrific find, ficfan69. I'm really enjoying this series