List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Sibling Seduction" with Michelle Keegan

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Sibling Seduction" with Michelle Keegan

Sibling Seduction
    With Michelle Keegan
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, inc, hand-job, blowjob, sleep, fingering, anal, dirty talk
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

It wasn't that I didn't enjoy having my sister around the house, it was just odd. Particularly since she had recently gotten married and had started a whole new life for herself. But as it turned out, the 'happy new couple' were apparently having issues in their marriage and had decided to spend the long weekend apart with family and friends, sending Michelle back to Manchester for a few days.

Amusingly enough it didn't take long for her to slide right back into her old habits - leaving half empty dishes around the house, and barging into my room unannounced.

"—hey, what are you up to?" she said while wandering into my bedroom without knocking.

"Just another night at home in front of the computer." I moped.

"Ugh. You need to go out!" Michelle whined. "You need to find a girlfriend Andrew."

As expected, this comment kicked off one of our usual debates about sex and relationships, and what SHE thought was best for me.

"Look. Maybe it's just me." I told her. "Maybe I'm just not ready for a serious relationship?"

"Don't say that. You're a good looking lad. You should be fighting them off with a stick. Heck I'd go out with you if I wasn't married."

We both laughed at the premise as we recalled a running gag in which several people had mentioned how similar I looked to her husband Mark Wright.

"Yeah-right. That'd get the neighborhood talking."

"Heck you never know." she remarked. "—the way my love life is going lately, I might have to consider something drastic."

We laughed again before I assured her she was crazy for getting down on herself.

"Don't worry sis. Mark will come around eventually. He just doesn't know how good he has it."

"I 'spose." my sister pouted. "Just promise me you won't make the same mistakes I did and give up on love."

"I dunno." I shrugged. "Maybe I'm through looking. Maybe I'm supposed to be single for the rest of my life too."

Michelle rolled her eyes.

"I mean it just feels like I've tried everything, and nothing seems to—"

But before I could finish my sentence, Michelle leaned over and pecked me firmly on the lips - stopping me dead in my tracks. Now to be fair it was only a brief kiss, and was over before I could think of anything to do or say. Nevertheless the action left me totally speechless.

"I'm going downstairs to grab a drink, you want anything?" she said casually.

I simply stared at her as she left my room.

It was just bizarre having my sister kiss me like that, even if her intentions were sweet. In any event, it took me an hour to built up the courage to face her again, and when I did I found her downstairs on the sofa, under a blanket watching TV.

"Shove over." I said, as I joined her on the couch and slipped under the duvet.

We lay huddled on the lounge for some time until I finally raised the topic.

"Err. Can I ask you a question." I blurted out. "Why'd you kiss me earlier?"

My sister glanced over her shoulder to make sure our folks weren't in earshot.

"I dunno." she answered. "I just felt like it."

I flashed her a cynical look.

"Seriously?"

"Look, it's not that complicated." Michelle claimed. "You know I love you right? ...I just wanted to cheer you up a little. You seemed like you needed it."

We returned our attention to the TV and lay quietly for a few more minutes until Michelle spoke again.

"And by the way, if you tell anyone about that kiss I'll kill you."

"Of course but...I'm still not sure how to feel about it." I confessed. "—it was kind of nice. Yep. I think I liked it."

"—you what!" she said somewhat surprised. "Erm...I wouldn't go around telling people that Andrew."

Michelle gave me a strange look as I suddenly began to regret saying anything. But just as the commercial break ended she helped herself to a drink and seemed to agree with my initial assessment.

"I guess it was kind of nice wasn't it." she said without taking her eyes off the TV. "—but doesn't mean it should happen again."

"I guess."

Whether or not I believed that was another matter entirely.

We soon returned our attention to the television when a few minutes later I felt her hand move under the blanket and land directly on my knee. At first I assumed it was just an accident, but judging from the shit-eating grin on her face I realised it wasn't. While my initial reaction was to get up and leave, I instead called her bluff and shifted even closer to her body, allowing her fingers to travel further up my thigh and towards the gap in my shorts.

By the time another ad break rolled by her casual petting had progressed to a gentle stroking action, causing me to squirm and sweat bullets - wondering how far Michelle was willing to go, or perhaps how far I'd let her. At one point I grabbed the remote and started flipping channels purely to distract us and not appear as though her innocent "petting" was having an effect on me. But we both knew it was driving me crazy.

"Jesus Andrew, pick a channel." she complained.

"There's nothing good."

"—besides, aren't you going to run off to your room now?" she remarked in a mocking tone.

"Nope. I'm staying right here." I answered defiantly. "And I know what you're trying to do."

"What's that?"

"You're trying to get a rise out of me - but your clever little antics don't work on me sis."

Michelle laughed.

"Yeah well we'll see about that."

"Jesus sis." I added. "Why are you so...flirty lately?"

"Am not." she replied petulantly. "I'm just in a good mood. I'm allowed to be happy for once aren't I?"

"—of course but. Are you trying to get us in trouble?"

Michelle smiled.

"Honestly. I don't know what you're getting all worked up about. It's not like we're doing anything right now."

Naturally she was right, but at that point I was so riled up that even the mere idea of messing around filled me with trepidation. In the meantime, her hand continued to caress the very top of my leg and ultimately brushed against the material of my boxer-briefs.

"Whoa. okay wait a minute—" I tensed up.

"Huh, is something wrong?"

"Seriously?"

My sister laughed.

"—is my kid brother getting a little excited?"

"Ugh. You're such a bitch when you want to be."

"Does this mean you're going to run off and wank off in your bedroom?"

I was absolutely floored by her candor, not only by her frank comments but the playful look in her eyes. She actually seemed to get off on provoking me.

"What the hell is wrong with you today!"

"Tell me the truth Andrew." she whispered hotly. "—do you ever think about me when you jack off?"

"—Michelle!"

"I'll take that as a yes." she giggled. "I knew it! ...I knew you fancied me."

"Err. I do not!" I answered defensively. "—you're my sister for fuck sake! You're insane."

"That doesn't mean you don't think about me now and then."

She had a point.

But as I sat there trying to defend myself I felt her long nails gently trace around the inside of my shorts and slide along the outline of my cock through my underwear, making my eyes flutter.

"—do you think I'm stupid?" she grinned. "You think I don't notice the way you look at me when we're alone."

I couldn't think of anything to say, particularly since we both knew she was right.

"Just admit it Andrew." she continued. "You beat off to me."

"Michelle. Please."

"Tell me right now and I'll stop. I promise."

Amusingly enough I suddenly seemed to lose the power of speech as she finally wrapped her fingers around the girth of my cock and squeezed.

"—fucking hell."

"Hmm. Not bad." she remarked, praising the size of my package. "Not bad at all. I'm impressed."

"Jesus. You're crazy. You're going to get us in trouble if mom sees you acting like this."

"Yeah. I bet you beat off to me almost every night." she went on. "—probably think about me in the shower, or how you'd love to sneak into my room at night and stick this hard cock inside me."

My head was spinning.

Fortunately for me I didn't have time to respond as we were suddenly interrupted by mom who announced supper was ready. With a final squeeze of my cock, Michelle got up from the couch and headed to the dinner table not looking nearly as irritated as I felt. Luckily for me I don't think our parents noticed anything unusual during supper, but it was still predictably awkward with Michelle sitting there throwing back several glasses of wine while grinning flirtatiously at me.

But if I thought her actions during dinner were bold, I was doubly surprised when I emerged from the shower later that night only to find her laying comfortably on my bed in front of the TV.

"—whoa. What are you doing in here?"

"You don't mind if I spend the night in here do you?" she replied. "—I promise. No funny business."

"Whatever." I shrugged. "suit yours."

"Great!"

It was only when I turned off the light and slipped into bed with her that I realised she was scantily clad in nothing more than a knee-length t-shirt and panties.

As my head hit the pillow, the scent of her hair was intoxicating, as was her vanilla scented body wash. But despite this new sleeping arrangement, we were both pretty hammered from an afternoon of drinks and drifted off to sleep. That was until I woke up a few hours later with a ragging hard-on, which I found jammed hard against her sweet ass! In fact the way we were spooning together in the center of the bed caused my cock to pulse with excitement.

While a part of me wondered if I was still dreaming, another wanted nothing more than to just pull her satin panties to the side and fuck her senseless! ...I mean god knows she deserved it after all the teasing she had put me through during the day. But in the end she was snoring so contently I actually felt bad about disturbing her sleep. Instead I reached up and caressed her long hair and let my hands do a little "exploring" of their own.

At first I rubbed her hips and tummy through her shirt, before I ultimately reached up to cup and squeeze her large natural breasts. Her boobs actually felt much softer and heavier than I imagined, as I focused my attention on her nipple and felt it harden under my touch, then switched to her other breast and repeated the action.

I probably spent at least twenty minutes just fondling her tits, in which time Michelle lay completely unaware. Ultimately I decided to abandon her breasts, and trailed my fingers down towards her sex, where I rubbed her slit through the fabric of her knickers and gently traced the outline of her pussy. My cock throbbed as I contemplated my next move and carefully slipped my hand inside her underwear, relishing the feel of her freshly shaved vulva.

"Fuck...shaved!" I literally gasped under my breath.

There I deftly caressed her outer lips before attempting to slide a single finger inside her. Even though I knew what I was doing was perversely wrong, I just couldn't make myself stop - not after the kiss and hand-job she had given me earlier in the day.

To her credit, Michelle was already wet enough that I was able to dip the tip of my finger inside her cunt without much effort. In fact I had no trouble pushing into her pussy up to the second knuckle, and fingered her gently for the next few minutes while kissing the side of her neck.

A second finger soon joined the first as I felt the movement of her hips commence to meet my probing fingers. Despite her unconsciousness, I could feel her cunt growing hotter and wetter with each passing minute, and smeared her juices accordingly. It was at this point that I withdrew my fingers from her pussy and brought them up to my lips to taste. I was delighted to discover that she tasted sweet and musky, and more delicious than I could ever have imagined.

In truth, I'm not entirely sure what made me do it, but I soon found myself focused on her ass. Knowing my sister as I did, I knew she was somewhat uptight about anyone commenting, much less touching her butt, but tonight it didn't matter. In fact, her tight little rosebud barely put up a fight as I slowly poked and prodded at it with my finger, and ultimately filled her backdoor while I strummed her clit at the same time.

The mere fact that my famous sister now lay in my bed with her bare booty sticking out, and my finger buried in her ass turned me on to no end, so much so that my cock oozed pre-cum all over the sheets. I'm almost ashamed to say it, but I was so riled up that I took my finger out of her sphincter and licked it clean before I plunged it back in, causing her to moan in her sleep while I lubed and probed her asshole with TWO fingers!

God only knows what other devious acts I would have attempted if it wasn't for the sound in the hallway that startled me sober. As it turned out dad had gotten up during the night to pee, and his dazed-like state scared me half to death. I immediately withdrew my hand from Michelle's panties and pretended to sleep, only to eventually drift off into slumber with her juices still fresh on my fingers. But when morning arrived two things immediately caught my attention.

Firstly, we were right back in that snug spooning position, with my cock jammed firmly against her snug butt. But secondly and more importantly, it appeared that sometime during the night we had both removed our clothes, leaving us completely naked in bed. My cock responded according, twitching wildly between the ultra soft cheeks of her bare-ass!

Truth be told, I actually contemplated just thrusting forward and taking her right then and there, but thankfully common sense prevailed and I decided that he best course of action was to get up, take a hot shower and beat my cock raw. However, just as I attempted to pull away from her warm body, I almost yelped out when I felt her reach back between us and grip my tool with her hand.

"—and where do you think you're going?" she muttered softy. "Don't move. I'm so comfortable right now."

"B-But I have to pee." I lied.

"I don't care." she said before turning over to face me.

When our eyes met her hand went right back down to my menacing erection.

"Hmm. I see someone's UP already."

It was only now as she stroked my morning wood that I realized this was all part of her plan. It seemed her idea was to wake up early and find me in my current state, and take advantage of the situation.

"Seriously sis." I whispered. "I have to pee. You have to stop or—"

"—or what?" she interrupted. "You'll pee all over the sheets? ...go ahead. You're not leaving this bed until I'm done."

What the fuck, I thought. Of all the cruel and unusual punishments.

"Besides. I know what you did last night."

The look on my face must have been telling cause it made her giggle.

I couldn't move or speak - paralyzed with guilt. I supposed in the grand scheme of things it was only fair for her to now play with my cock considering the way I had used her body throughout the night.

"—I know you're in a playful mood right now but, we probably shouldn't do this here." I pointed out. "Mom's probably up already making breakfast, what if she catch us."

"You know, you should be thanking me right now." she purred while stroking my rod. "I only do this sort of thing for Mark on special occasions...just like a good little wife should."

"Fuck, sis."

"—it's not a bad way to wake up, is it?" she added. "You don't know how lucky you are to have a sister like me."

All things considered, I had to agree.

"What, you think you can just play with me during the night and I won't wake up randy as FUCK!" she said, while stroking me a little faster in her hand - her face just a few inches from mine.

"I'm sorry..." I tried to apologize. "It's fucked up I know. I just couldn't help it. Please don't tell mom."

"Oh, it's a little late for that now." she said. "You owe me."

"Owe you what?"

"—an orgasm." she clarified.

"Jesus. Please sis."

"So...how do you intent on making it up to me Andrew." she whispered hotly.

In that moment, with her hand on my cock and her hair disheveled from sleep, she'd never looked sexier. In fact she was no longer my sister, but every boys fantasy, and FHM's most sexiest starlet Michelle Keegan.

"Well?" she repeated while stopping briefly to spit on her hand before stroking me again. "—any ideas?"

"I-I guess you could just jack me off for a bit of revenge."

"—and what do *I* get out of it?" she said narrowing her eyes.

"I don't know but...god I want to kiss you so bad right now."

"You do huh."

"I can't help it sis. Ever since that kiss yesterday, I can't stop thinking about..."

Without warning, Michelle pressed her lips to mine and shoved her tongue down my throat. In an instant all morals and logic flew right out the window and I was kissing her back. We started off slow, but grew more intense over the next few minutes. In fact we soon fell into a steady sequence of licks and sucks, and quickly discovered what we liked - her biting my bottom lip, and me sucking her tongue into my mouth.

"Ugh...I haven't been able to sleep a wink." she whimpered. "—not with this hard cock pressed against my butt."

"I couldn't help it."

"—all I could think about was taking it out, and wrapping my lips around this...

Nice...

Hard...

Fat...

Cock!"

Michelle squeezed my rod between each word to emphasize the point.

"Fuck—" I groaned, knowing full well that if she didn't let up soon I was bound to ejaculate all over her hand.

I gasped out loud when she suddenly leaned over and attacked my nipples with her mouth, sucking and licking them until they were hard and aching. After she lathered them in saliva she proceeded to kiss her way down my belly, her hand constantly stroking my cock.

"I wanna taste you." she whispered.

"sis, please."

"What's wrong Andrew." Michelle teased. "Never had a morning blowjob before."

She smiled up at me as she tentatively licked the underside of my shaft, causing it to twitch before dragging her tongue along the length of it, from bottom to top, right under the crown.

"Fuck."

Any qualms I had about messing around with my famous sister now vanished into thin air as I watched her slowly lick my cock like it was her favorite ice cream cone. Michelle kissed the tip of my penis and then opened her mouth.

"I'm going to try to put as much of it in my mouth, okay?"

I simply nodded as her jaw relaxed and she parted her lips. When the heat of her mouth finally enveloped my head, it sent a jolt of electricity down my shaft and through my body. I stroked her hair as she proceeded to suckle the tip, her cheeks caving in as her tongue flicked across my piss-slit. She then began to take my cock inch by inch, her eyes never leaving mine.

I held my breath as I finally felt the back of her throat. Unsurprisingly, Michelle didn't gag, and just held my cock deep in her mouth, right at the back of her throat. My sister had definitely practiced the technique, and was well versed in the art of fellatio. I could now see why Mark had been so eager to marry her, and could only imagine the amount of times she had blown him in the exact same way.

"Jesus, sis." I mumbled as I grabbed the headboard and jerked my hips forward, pushing my length deeper into her throat. "...that feels fucking amazing."

Michelle pulled back slowly, her lips tight on my shaft as they slid back to my fat spongy head. Saliva drooling down her chin and over my rod as she flashed me a cheeky grin.

"You like that?" she winked seductively. "'cause I'm just getting started."

With that said, she then gave my cock a hard lick before taking one of my nuts into her mouth and sucked it long and deep. Her tongue danced across my balls before she licked her way back up to the tip and gripped me tight with her hand. I moaned out loud as her mouth moved in sync with her hand, stroking my cock as her soft lips wrapped around my bell-end. I essentially watched my famous sister (from Coronation Street fame) give me the most intense blowjob of my life.

"Fuck. God-damn it." I squirmed quietly. "You're gonna make me come if you keep that up."

She stopped sucking for a moment. "—that's the idea...to make you come."

Michelle went back for more, stroking my flesh while running her tongue up and down my shiny spear. I just wanted to come, to climax to the feel of her lips around my cock. But suddenly, my sister withdrew and crawled up on top of me on the bed.

"Fuck it! I need this—" she hissed as she reaching down between us to line me up with her gleaming sex. "I need it bad."

I literally stopped breathing as I watched her straddle me, and slowly impale herself.

"oh-god."

"—is this what you wanted?" she growled down at me. "What you beat off to at night...thinking about me take this big fat cock of yours!"

My head was spinning as she proceeded to move back and forth and ride me on my very own bed, her large naked breasts jiggling in front of my face. When I grabbed her legs for leverage and began to fuck her right back, the expression on face was priceless. In fact she just about lost her fucking mind when I proceeded to jack-hammer up into her pussy relentlessly.

"ohmigod...yes!" she gasped as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. "Pound me Andrew. Fuck! Pound it."

I actually had to reached up and cover her mouth to stop her from yelling, and alerting the rest of the house. Amusingly enough, the more I tried to cover her mouth the more she thrashed about and carried on. Thinking quickly, I pulled her to the side and pummeled her sideways on the mattress, before stopping long enough to lay her flat on her back and pin her legs back.

"Yeah do it!" she insisted. "—stick that fat cock back inside me! ...fuck me. Hurry."

I held her ass tight in both hands as I slammed my sword home and proceeded to pound my sister into submission.

"Ugh. shit, shit, shit," she chanted. "I think you're gunna make me come!"

"—fuck. I'm close!" I hissed back, catching her attention.

"What no!" she objected. "—you can't Andrew! You can't come inside me."

"What?"

"You have to stop."

"I'm not fucking pulling out!" I vowed, slamming my cock even harder and deeper than before.

"Ugh. No. We can't." she stammered as I pounded at her cunt mercilessly. "Ugh-Fuck. Please!"

Michelle began to squirm, trying to get away from my thrusts, but I clenched onto her ass cheeks with both hands and drilled her ruthlessly - fucking her so hard and fast that my balls slapped loudly against her ass.

"Unnngh-God. Please." she implored. "Just hurry!"

"I'm gunna come!"

"—no! Shoot it in my mouth!"

"Huh—?"

"Yeah. Come in my mouth!" she repeated.

In truth I had no intentions of pulling out of her vice-like pussy, until of course she gave me no alternative and shoved me from between her legs and engulfed me with her mouth, spitting and drooling all over my rod.

"Fuck Michelle—" I whined briefly. "That's so sloppy and nasty."

"I know. Just the way I like it."

"I'm close."

"Come for me!" she hissed as she pumped her hand vigorously. "—you hear me Andrew. I want that load!"

Her words sent me over the edge as she continued to slurp at my cock, faster and harder, desperate for my come.

"I want that spunk." she added for effort. "Give it to me. It belongs to me."

"Fuck."

"You hear me. Give it to me. Shoot that hot load into the back of my throat!"

Just hearing this tone from her was all I could take, before I exploded into the back of her throat, filling her belly with my seed as she milked my nuts. I'd never ejaculated so hard in my entire life, but to her credit she swallowed it all, moaning the entire way through. Having swallowed my load, Michelle finally slumped back onto the bed in a hot wet heap - her mouth and chin still covered in semen.

"—holy fuck." I gasped as I collapsed beside her, both of us dripping in sweat.

"You better not tell anyone about this." Michelle quipped.

"I don't intend to." I assure her. "—just as long as we get to do that again."

My sister grinned.

"Think you could handle it?" she teased.

"I'm ready when you are."

Post Thanks / Like

My God that was amazing, your Keegan stories somehow keep getting better and better

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes mikemiami, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

wow!

5. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes mikemiami, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Gosh... Cant say anything but AMAZINGGGGGGG!!

7. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post