Thread: "You Don't Know Me #10" with Chloe Grace Moretz

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "You Don't Know Me #10" with Chloe Grace Moretz

You Don't Know Me #10
    Teen Edition with Chloe Grace Moretz
    Written by Hearsz
    Codes: MF, oral, deepthroat, creampie, handjob, facial

N/B: This is the last story of the ten part short story series. Hope you've enjoyed it.

WARNING: This FICTIONAL story contains sexually explicit situations. If you're under age or easily offended STOP READING!! Fantasy is Legal.

Being an actress in Hollywood is a pretty cutthroat business. It's sink or swim, and there has been many a time I barely kept my head above water.

I've been acting since I the age of seven but it wasn't until the role I was given in "Kick Ass", and it's overwhelming success, that I began to believe that bigger and better opportunities were on the horizon for me.

Acting has given me some incredible experiences. I've already worked with some of the biggest names in showbiz, travelled the world and met some interesting people. Given my hectic schedule, I barely have time for any kind of a relationship nor do I have any real celebrity BFF's as most of the other teens nowadays seem to have.

It hasn't stopped me from having sexual escapades despite the close watchful eye of my brother Trevor. In fact, my first ever time was with one of his best friends, whom he since has forbid me from ever hanging out with again, after he found me in bed with him.

I was fifteen at the time, and despite how eager Trevor's former best friend was to hook up with me, he took things slow and was gentle on the night he deflowered me. But that night just made me more keen to experience even more.

Business meetings to discuss terms and contracts, as well as on set rehearsals seemed to be the places where I began seducing guys or they would start to come onto me. These also seemed to be the times when my brother wasn't present.

Whenever these occasions happened, the guys I was with always seemed to obsess and pay loads of attention to my legs and lips. I always try to get my legs to be as smooth as possible, just so they're well prepared, in case my pins are being felt up or on the odd occasion, licked from my feet, all the way up to my inner thighs.

I like to use my shin to rub at the bulge in between a guys legs. Wearing heels always attracts a lot of attention, especially at red carpet events and when I'm out and about.

Guys love prolonging their pashing sessions with me, usually telling me I've got the most kissable lips. They love how I use these smackers to pull on their bottom lip. Or when my warm breathe is against the side of their face, just before I begin licking and using my lips to suck on their ears.

It's even better when I do this whilst giving the guy a handjob. Whispering dirty things I want them to do to me, in between sticking my tongue in their ear hole. It gets me so wet..

The one thing about seducing a guy I really look forward to is giving them great head. Because I know every single one of them can't wait to feel these lips around their cock! I really love the way it throbs in my mouth. That tells me they're enjoying it and I've jus about lived up to their expectations.

Guys have often told me how much hotter my mouth feels when I take their dick in deeper, so the tip is pushing against the opening of my narrow little throat. Some of them like to take control, grabbing the back of my head, running their fingers through my long silky blonde hair and fucking my pretty face while I'm humming around their skin flute.

I bet you dream about my soft lips kissing every inch of you, massaging the thick head, dousing it in my saliva. Or dribbling some of it onto your hard cock so I can slickly jerk you off. Are you imagining it right now? I hope so...

For those of you a little on the larger size, I like to use both my hands to jerk you off whilst the tip of your shaft is in my mouth. Or I might tickle your tender balls to help coax the warm creamy load you have stored in there.

And if you're not so well endowed, don't fret. For you guys I don't even use my hands, rather I put them on your hips or ass instead and use my mouth to deepthroat you. I do this until my face is pressed up against your stomach and I'm gagging for air.

If you manage to last this long, or can manage to remain hard, I'll let you fuck me. You're not the only one who is desperate to get off ya know? I'd get you to lay down to recover as I straddle your hips, sit upon your nice fat cock as it somehow slides into my tight little cunt.

Do you like having my trim, fit teenage body riding you?

Can you feel how wet you've gotten me down there? That's what happens when you work and do interviews all day long like I have for the past few years. At the end of day, I'm just craving a good hard fuck to let off some steam, but sometimes that's not always possible. So the longer I go without sex or even masturbating, the more riled up and horny I get. I've had to throw out numerous pairs of panties because of this!

Now as I aforementioned, I don't have time for a proper relationship and I travel quite a lot. So I take my chances when I'm away from home.

I seem to have a fondness for Asian guys of late, as you would have noticed from my frequent visits to some of their countries. Not only do they love their food but they're also really great at giving head.

English guys I've noticed love it when I'm on top, taking control and allowing them to play with my small pert breasts and tweaking my hard, pink nipples.

German guys love taking me from behind. This comes as no surprise, since being in such a dominant, commanding position is second nature to them.

You'll be happy to know that I'm usually on the pill if I agree to go home with you or invite you up to my hotel room. So don't be afraid to cum inside me, or at the very least imagine doing so. I don't mind. I love the feeling of your warm seed inside me, and even watching it slowly ooze out of my pussy.

Or maybe you'd prefer me to finish you off with these soft, petal like lips. I like the idea of tasting myself on your cock, then looking up at you with my teal coloured eyes as you blow your load all over my pretty young face.

I'm Chloe Moretz, hopefully cummimg and sucking dick at a town near you!

My "Claim Your Girl" Selection For OCTOBER 2017:

2. Thanks loving_one30, TheLW, Simmo, starbuk, mikemiami and 8 others thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm Chloe Moretz, hopefully cummimg and sucking dick at a town near you!

That surely does sum it all up.. Fantastic!

4. Thanks hearsz thanked for this post
    Likes hearsz liked this post