List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Fuck Buddy" with Stacy Keibler

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Fuck Buddy" with Stacy Keibler

Fuck Buddy
    With Stacy Keibler
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, Blowjob, mutual mast, voy
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

"Who the hell is that?" I remarked, as I stood in the corner of the party with two of my friends.

We were attending a colleagues birthday party in New York City when I happened to glance across the way and spied the stunning statuesque blonde. Truth be told we had only agreed to go to the private function after learning that there would be free alcohol there.

I know it wasn't exactly the most noble of reasons to go but as it turned out it was one of the best decisions I ever made.

Elegantly wasted, I stood admiring the leggy blonde for some time before I finally found the nerve to approach her, and was promptly introduced through mutual friends and soon discovered that her name was Stacy Keibler.

As it turned out, Stacy was apparently some kind of celebrity wrestler which initially surprised me considering how feminine and sweet she appeared to be. Nevertheless my apparent lack of knowledge on the subject only seemed to fascinate and delight her.

"Sorry. Is that a bad thing?"

"No, not at all." she claimed. "If anything it's a plus."

"Have people been annoying you with it?"

"You have no idea."

As it so happened it seemed Stacy was apparently sick of people constantly asking for her autograph.

She was also sick of hardcore fans bringing up her wrestling past now that she was evidently concentrating on her burgeoning acting career. Chatting up a storm we seemed to get along really well, despite the fact that she was almost five years my senior.

Still, our difference in age didn't seem to bother her as I couldn't help but notice just how much I made her laugh and how downright friendly she was, openly flirting with me throughout the evening.

Unfortunately for me a few hours later Stacy prepared to leave the party with her girlfriends but to my surprise then insisted that I give her a call.

"Look." I teased. "I don't want to give you my number...if you're not going to use it."

This comment made the striking blonde giggle.

"You know you really are different to the kind of guys I usually meet."

"What, honest?" I snickered while finishing off my beer.

"No, blunt and straight to the point."

"Is that a good thing, or a bad thing?"

Keibler simply responded to this question by treated me to a friendly peck on the cheek before she slipped me her phone number and left the party with her friends, as a handful of my mates came over to congratulate me.

There I was quickly declared the luckiest man alive.

A few days later I found I couldn't stop thinking about Stacy and the wonderful but brief time we shared, but I had to face facts that despite our terrific time together I was most probably never going to see much less hear from her again.

Fortunately for me it was later that very evening that I received a call in the middle of the night and was elated to hear her voice.

At first I thought it was a prank call as the woman on the other end of the line was clearly intoxicated, but ultimately she cussed and announced it was her.

Our first official phone call occurred just after midnight, and as it so happened it seemed Stacy had just come home from some glitzy star studded event and couldn't sleep.

Apologizing for the late hour we then chatted away all night and ended up talking till the early morning hour, and I was quickly reminded of our great chemistry which I was sure wasn't lost on her either.

Kick starting a great friendship, we spent the next few days exchanging numerous calls and messages between each other and it soon turned into a nightly routine in which we chose 9pm as the official time to call and bitch about our day.

Everything was going great, but as excited as I was about our budding affair I was soon bitterly disappointed when I discovered that she in fact had a boyfriend who apparently resided on the other side of the country.

"Fuck!" I jealously cursed to myself. "Just my luck. She's spoken for."

It seemed Stacy and her boyfriend shared a long distance relationship and had been "dating" for quite some time, and more importantly were apparently semi serious.

Still, I wasn't about to discard such a beautiful and confident woman and a new found friendship over my own insecurities.

So despite my concerns we continued to chat on a daily basis and grew closer and closer with each new day. It was then just a few weeks into our "phone friendship" that we decided that we would take it to the next level and finally go out for lunch and spend the day together.

Unfortunately for me Stacy had chosen to arrive to my apartment the very morning after I had celebrated a big bucks night with the boys. Still drunk and very much hung over, she rocked up to my door and had to practically drag me out of bed.

"Come on, Scott." she insisted. "Rise and shine buddy."

Despite my state Stacy insisted that I get up and accompany her to the local markets for some shopping.

To my chagrin it seemed that her boyfriend George was flying into town for the weekend and she now wanted me to help buy him something special.

Wiping my eyes it was only now that I realized what the leggy blonde was wearing, casually clad in a tight little singlet top, short denim skirt, and to my astonishment high heeled shoes.

Standing at over six-foot-tall she now flashed a considerable about of skin and moreover flaunted a lot of leg. In fact she looked like some kind of Amazonian goddess who accidentally got lost in Los Angeles.

Scratched my head, it was now that I looked at her properly and realized that she wasn't wearing a bra under her shirt, as her stiff nipples could be plainly seen.

"Jesus." I gasped inwardly. "Was this girl trying to give me some morning wood or what?"

This revelation caused my cock to twitch almost immediately, and it was more than a little incentive for me to push any health concerns I might have to the back of my mind and join her for a day out on the town.

So despite my miserable state I happily obliged and agreed to tag along, and while she wandered around my small studio apartment to look around I hurriedly showered and dressed.

"You've got a great place here, Scottie." she announced from the lounge area as she perused some photos on the shelf.

"Yeah, right." I scoffed. "This place is probably a dump compared to what you're used to."

"Besides." I went on. "I'm never really home...so the rent is cheap and I just need a place to hang my hat so to speak."

I finally got dressed and we soon left my humble abode and climbed into her cute little sports car outside, a trendy little BMW coupe convertible.

Right away I couldn't help but gawk and squirm anxiously in my seat as her already short skirt now hiked up significantly and completely exposed the entire length of her long, lean, shiny legs.

In fact her skirt hiked up so far that it almost pooled around her hips. At this point it seemed as though she wasn't even wearing anything below the waist and that her ass was making direct contact with the plush leather seat beneath her.

In my drunk haze-filled mind I deduced that maybe the cold leather had something to do with those incredible nipples she was sporting?

Truth be told I could clearly see the color of her underwear from my vantage point in the passenger seat, and to my delight it seemed she had opted on leaving the house in a set of bright red frilly lace panties.

Catching me stare, Stacy simply smiled sweetly and proceeded to reach down and slip off her heels as she prepared to drive.

"What are you doing?" I laughed.

"You must think I'm weird." she giggled. "But I like to drive barefoot."

"Hey, whatever floats your boat." I joked as she handed me her shoes.

At this point I was still trying my hardest not to stare down at her long lean legs and openly glare at red panties. My god did she look sexy sitting there with all of her legs on full display. It was just about the sexiest thing I had ever seen.

With that said we headed out and arrived to the markets a few minutes later and as expected everywhere we went heads turned and stared at her as she easily stood out in the crowd and towered over everyone.

Still, Stacy seemed to revel in the attention her sexy short outfit afforded her while I simply tagged along and rolled my eyes at the free leg show she was giving.

"Hey, cheer up sweetie." she later smiled, as I tried my best not to pass out from my hangover.

"What, don't tell me you don't love this?" she grinned. "Every guy here wishes they were in your place."

"Well whoopie for me." I quipped sarcastically, making her giggle.

Seeing the sorry state I was in Stacy then tried to cheer me up and playfully slipped her hand through my arm and hugged me as we continued to shop around, and as expected it didn't take long for another series of woof whistles to be heard.

"See, I told you." she bragged. "You're a very lucky man right now."

"Yeah well dressed like that, I guess I can't blame them." I replied. "You look absolutely incredible today, Stacy."

"Aw, thanks." she blushes before treating me to a friendly peck on the cheek.

"No I mean it." I added. "You're without doubt the sexiest woman here."

"Yeah well, as long as my boyfriend doesn't see us here...then I'm happy." she replied. "He would definitely frown upon this little ensemble."

"What are you telling me?" I snapped back. "Is he the jealous type?"

"You have no idea, Scott. He would kill you just for the way we're holding hands right now."

"What, really? Doesn't he know about me?" I asked naïvely. "Didn't you tell him that we were just good friends?"

"Err, not really." Stacy giggled as I faked anger. "He'd totally flip out."

The expression on my face must have spoken volumes cause she stopped to reassure me.

"I'm sorry honey." she playfully pouted. "Don't hate me, okay? I just can't tell him about us."

"And why not?"

"Because its complicated."

"How it is complicated?"

"He just wouldn't understand, that you and are just friends...totally platonic."

Stacy added. "He thinks every guy out there is trying to get in my pants."

"Hey, I've never tried to seduce you." I affirmed, taking offence.

"I know that. But he wouldn't believe me anyway." she claimed. "Come on. I still love you though."

With that said we both laughed and continued to shop and have a great time together.

In the meanwhile I was actually shocked at how many people recognized her, and stood back and watched as she signed numerous autographs and took countless pictures with various fans.

Truth be told I actually felt a little sorry for her as I noticed that while a lot of guys recognized and openly gawked at her, almost all of them were way too afraid and intimidated to approach her.

We eventually left the markets and grabbed a quick bite to eat before we headed back towards my apartment around midday. By this time I was completely exhausted from the night before and had a splitting headache.

Inside my apartment I quickly treated myself to an aspirin and took a lie down on the edge of my bed while she ducked into the bathroom. Stacy emerged a few minutes later and found me on the bed face down and almost passed out, and immediately took the opportunity to mock me.

"Oh come on. We didn't do that much shopping today, did we?" she snickered. "Just wait till I take you out next week, buddy."

Realizing just how wasted and hung over I was, the leggy starlet finally seemed to take pity on me and came over to the bed to comment.

"Wow, you weren't kidding. You really are exhausted huh?" she pouted. "Do you still have a headache, honey?"

"Yep. And it's getting worse by the minute. Just give me a minute." I told her. "I just need a few minutes to relax and let this throbbing migraine fade away."

"Do you want me to go?"

"No. Don't be ridiculous." I replied, "Just give me a minute okay?"

Feeling guilty Stacy then sat on the edge of the bed and put her handbag on the floor.

"I understand." she said as she sat quietly for a moment and glanced around my studio apartment again.

"Wow." she added. "This bed really is nice. I can see why you wouldn't want to get up earlier."

To my surprise she then raised her feet up onto the mattress and proceeded to lie down beside me.

"Thanks again for coming out with me today." she remarked sweetly. "I really appreciate it. George is really going to love his present."

"Don't mention it." I muttered softly. "That's what I'm here for, I guess."

It was then Stacy startled me as she leaned over and planted a soft peck on my cheek, which to her amusement caused me to jump with surprise.

"There, feel better?" she beamed, as I simply groaned in pain.

Truth be told her sweet little gesture only made my headache worse since all of the blood in my head now raced down my body and proceeded to fill my growing organ.

"Unfortunately not." I sulked as my head started spinning.

Lying there in relative silence for a moment I then felt her reach over and grab the remote control beside my bed.

"Damn it Stace, not now." I whined. "I'm not in the mood for any TV at the moment."

"No silly. I was just going to put on some tunes to help you relax."

While I groaned inwardly she then switched on the radio and proceeded to loudly searched out the correct radio station, and in the process made a huge racket for a few moments before she finally seemed to settle on a soft Jazz station.

I had to laugh at her persistence. She was so damn annoying, but so adorable too.

"Mm this sounds good." she smiled. "What do you think?"

"Yeah it's nice." I replied. "Leave it there. I like Jazz."

"Me too." she admitted. "I absolutely love it. I usually listen to it when I'm in the tub. It really gets me in the mood."

Hearing her own admission, Stacy paused for a moment and then giggled.

"Oh god, that sounded so bad." she chuckled.

Lying there in relative silence for another moment I then felt the bed move once again and asked her what she was doing.

"Stace. What are you doing now?" I huffed. "Can't you lie still for a minute?"

"Wait. I'm just taking my shoes off." she explained. "My feet are killing me."

I rolled my eyes and stifled a laugh. I had to admit that despite her sexy persona she really was a little ditsy.

It seemed Stacy was suddenly in the mood to follow my lead and get more comfortable on the bed, and just lie there and soak up the relaxing atmosphere for a few minutes.

Hearing her complain about her feet I didn't waste the opportunity to chastise her.

"See, I told you." I added a minute later, breaking the tranquil silence.

"Huh?"

"I knew we walked a lot today."

Kidding around, the onetime cheerleader then playfully nudged me in the ribs before we proceeded to play fight for a few moments.

There we briefly grappled each other's arms and hands and I was actually surprised and impressed by her upper body strength and could see why she had been handpicked for the WWE.

Despite her sweet personality and femininity she sure was strong and determined. Catching our breath Stacy suddenly disclosed.

"You know I always love lying around in bed and cuddling...but George hates it."

"He hates it?" I repeated.

"Yeah and it's a shame too, cause I absolutely love it. I'm really good at it too, if I do say so myself."

"Really, is that so?" I chuckled. "Okay, okay, I can take a hint. We can cuddle, just as long as you shut up for a minute."

Faking anger, Stacy then pouted and playfully hit me again.

"Well shit, don't do me any favors buster." she stated before she giggled at her own comment and snuggled up close to me.

"You're such a dork." I laughed.

"Hey, don't forget who you're talking to buddy." she added lightheartedly. "I'll kick your ass into next week."

"Yeah, yeah, I'm sure you could." I smiled as I placed my arms around her and held her tight.

Holding her close, I then shut my eyes and attempted to catch a little catnap. It was only a minute later that I appreciated the incredible position I was in.

Here I was now lying in bed and embracing Stacy-fucking-Keibler!

I had to remind myself that this incredibly leggy and athletic starlet was the same woman I had picked up a few weeks earlier and befriended over the phone. It really was a bizarre situation as her mind and body seemed like two separate people to me.

It was only now that while lying right beside her so closely that I took in her perfumed scent which excited me immensely. Stacy smelt absolutely divine, a combination of vanilla and strawberries, and as I admired her hair she suddenly began to fidget.

For a moment I feared that she could read my lewd mind, or worse still, had finally come to her senses and thought it was a little awkward and strange the way we were lying in bed together. But I was soon proven wrong.

"Wait." I heard her say before reaching over for her handbag and grabbing her cell phone.

Tapping a few keys she then switched off her blackberry phone and slipped it back into her purse.

"Okay. Now we can snuggle." she chirped. "No interruptions."

To my amusement I then watched as this seemingly gorgeous sex symbol wiggled back into bed with me and proceeded to wriggle her way back into my embrace.

She apparently wanted to re-establish the previous position we held, a comfortable spooning position, and I had to laugh to myself as I watched her squirm and fidget relentlessly.

She was apparently desperate to have my arms around her again, yet refused to ask me formally and instead gestured at me, shaking her shoulders frumpily. The whole situation was hilarious to watch.

"Err." she noised in a childish kind of way as she insisted that I now spoon her again.

"C'mon!" she whined. "Put your arm around me again. I like it."

"Yes ma'am." I replied before bursting out with laughter.

It was then as we finally got comfortable again that I felt her shift her long slender legs around on the bed, and in the process she rubbed them up against my own.

The sensation caused my cock to twitch inside my pants. Lying there in silence it was then I heard a soft giggle from her side of the bed, and glancing over I immediately noticed what she was staring at.

She was gawking directly at my tenting pants.

"Oops." she blushed coyly. "Did I do that?"

Mortified, I immediately turned my hips away and attempted to slap it down with my hand.

"Oh god. Look out!" she snickered. "It's got a mind of its own."

Hearing me strike it with my hand she protested.

"Whoa! Don't do that. That's terrible. You're going to hurt yourself doing that."

"Great. This is just what I need." I groaned. "God this is embarrassing."

Turning my body away from her view she then pulled on my arm.

"Wait. Stop. You don't have to do that. I don't care."

"Well. I do." I replied. "I don't want to offend you Stacy."

"No. You're not." she replied honestly. "It's fine. I promise."

As Stacy spoke it seemed as though she was trying to hide a smile, which only made me blush further.

"Yeah I suppose you're probably used to that huh?" I added. "Having guys 'tense up' around you?"

"Actually it's not as common as you might think." she claimed. "Truth is a lot of guys seem to find me intimidating."

"Yeah I noticed that today." I told her. "Must be frustrating?"

"You have no idea." she admitted.

I stopped to look at her and could see the frustration on her face.

"It's usually the guys I don't like that pursue me." she explained. "While the guys I'm actually interested in seem too afraid to approach me. I just can't catch a break."

Pausing for a moment she then added. "I think I've personally killed two vibrators in the last six weeks alone."

As expected this confession instantly caught my attention and made my cock throb with excitement.

"Wait. What are you talking about?" I replied. "What about Clooney?"

"Yeah right." she scoffed. "He isn't interested in sex. He never is. He's either too tired or not in the mood."

"Whoa. Really?" I gasped, as she then went on to tell me the truth about their relationship.

"To tell you the truth I think he just enjoys parading me around town and showing me off to his friends. He only ever wants to hook up when it's a red carpet event or there's an opportunity for cameras to be around."

"Really? Wow." I said while giving her an appreciative hug. "I'm really sorry to hear that sweetie. You deserve better."

Caught up in the moment I then heard myself speak out loud without thinking, but quickly cut myself short so as not to get the rest of my body in trouble.

"So if that's the case, how do you um—" I trailed off.

"What? Say it."

"Well. I was going to say. How do you get off?"

"I told you. I use toys."

"Like how often? All the time?"

"Well at least twice a day." she confessed.

"Really?"

"Yep. Once or twice in the morning when I wake up and then again at night before I go to sleep."

I was actually surprised by this, never imagining in a million years that someone as alluring as her would have to resort to such measures...and so frequently. But Stacy then explained.

"It's sad to say but it's kind of become my daily routine. Every night I usually stay up and chat to you till the morning, then after we hang up I usually pull out my toy and fuck myself senseless before I pass out."

I was absolutely floored by her candid admission, as images of her lying there drilling herself wildly filled my head.

"Are you serious?"

"Yep. It's the only way I can truly get a full nights rest."

"Yeah I know what you mean." I said while trying to relate. "I can't go to bed unless I rub one out at the end of a hard day's work as well."

Thinking for a moment it was then Stacy who giggled.

"Maybe that's what the issue is here?"

"What do you mean?"

"Maybe you just need to...take care of business?"

Looking over at her for the first time I couldn't help but marvel at how sweet and beautiful she looked lying beside me. She really had the most incredible brown eyes I had ever seen, and lying there like that she suddenly didn't seem so imposing.

"Yeah right." I replied. "You'd like that wouldn't you?"

"Well, I wouldn't be offended if you did." she claimed. "Honest."

Looking at her again I could see from the look in her eyes that she was dead serious. It was then to my surprise that Stacy proceeded to taunt me.

"Go on."

"Go on, what?" I chuckled.

Giggling, she continued. "You know? Give yourself a hand...some relief."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing as she continued to playfully ridicule me. Again, although I knew that she was just kidding around with me for the most part there was something in her voice that told me she was half serious.

"Come on, I dare you." she finally said.

"Oh you dare me, do you?" I laughed. "Who the hell falls for that anyway? What are we fifteen?"

"Oh yeah, I wish." she replied.

Realizing that she wasn't going to let up I finally conceded and prepared to get up and go to the bathroom to jerk off when she suddenly stopped me.

"Wait. Where are you going?"

"I'm going to the bathroom, to get off?" I answered.

"No, I mean here. Do it right here, in bed."

The sheer notion alone caused my cock to stand at full attention.

"Well come on." she added with a sly grin. "Now I really want to see you do it."

With that said I partially sated her curiosity as I reached down and firmly squeezed my erection through my tenting pants.

"There, happy?"

"No seriously, don't let me stop you." she affirmed. "I insist. Do it."

It was clear from her persistence that she had never seen a guy masturbate before and I had to admit the thought of entertaining her was quite appealing.

So, I reached down and gave it a few short strokes with my fingers before I quickly lost my inhibitions and proceeded to openly stroke my cock wholeheartedly.

Without thinking, I proceeded to put on a little show for her as I gently slid my hand up and down the full length of my shaft through my pants.

"Okay, now you've gone done it." I told her. "Now I can't stop, even if I wanted to."

"Good." she replied, as she suddenly seemed transfixed on my erection.

Who knew Stacy Keibler had such a kinky and voyeuristic side to her, I thought.

Watching me intently I could almost feel her eyes staring at me and felt her legs proceed to shift and rub against my own leg yet again, causing me to groan with delight. It seemed the impromptu show really enthralled her, which in turn spurred me on.

"Oh you tease. Don't do that." I panted. "What are you trying to do to me?"

Keibler simply grinned to this objection and continued to tease me some more by gently rubbing her long smooth legs harder against my hip.

Picking up the pace with my hand I could see her eyes widen as I started to noticeably grow.

Feeling bold I then pulled her a little closer to me with my arm and could feel her breath against my face and neck. It was only now that I noticed that her breathing was a little labored and with nothing to lose I spoke my mind.

"God damn it Stacy, do something?" I breathed. "Give me something to work with here. Something to stroke to."

"Like what?" she replied, before she slowly reached down and proceeded to hike up her short skirt and casually exposed her frilly lace underwear to me.

At this point I almost stopped breathing and thought I was going to pass out as I glanced down to admire her long smooth legs and those red lace boy-shorts which clung tightly to her flawless hips and crotch.

"God that looks good." I almost panted. "So fucking sexy."

Stacy simply responded by smiling wide with pride as I continued to stroke my growing member through my pants, my cock now literally throbbing with excitement.

It was then she proceeded to tease me by gently running her fingertips over the front of her panties, and slowly permitted her long manicured fingernails to explore the outline of her vagina through the lace material.

"So what do you think?" she purred seductively. "Do you like them? They're my favorite. I wore them especially for you."

With my arm resting beneath her head I then took a deep breath as I attempted to make a very brazen move. Without warning I let the hand which was underneath her head gently float across her shoulder and come to rest on the side of her breast.

As if reading my mind Stacy responded by leaning her shoulders back, as if consenting to the move and I placed my hand directly over one of her boobs.

Right away I marveled at the softness of her flesh and noticed just how incredibly hard her nipples appeared to be. Her nips were now straining at full attention and straining for release.

I gently brushed my fingers across the tiny pebble like bumps causing her to coo and tremble to my touch, which made me grin smugly. By now we were both breathing heavily as each of our hands were busy.

Feeling bold I then decided to turn it up a notch and stopped what I was doing to slide my hand inside my pants and tug at my penis directly. Grasping it in my hand I then considered pulling it out for her to see but stopped short.

Noting this hesitation Stacy gasped and began to protest while I then made another bold suggestion.

"Take off your skirt." I insisted.

"Pull it out." she snapped back, as we suddenly seemed to be locked in some kind of x-rated negotiation.

"Yeah?" I countered. "You really want to see it. Then take off that skirt first."

"Okay. Fine." she said somewhat quickly, before I watched her proceed to wiggle her hips and lift her butt off the mattress to jerk her skirt down her long shiny legs.

Stacy was now left to lie beside me in nothing but her sexy red lace boy-shorts and a singlet top, her thick erect nipples protruding hard from beneath.

It was one of the most erotic things I had ever seen but if I thought she was done impressing me I was gravely mistaken.

The blonde goddess then spread her tremendous legs wide by the knee and signaled for me to finally reveal my cock to her, as one of her bent knees rested directly against my crotch and hand.

"Go on then, take it out." she demanded softly as I noticed her hand casually snake over the front of her sexy underwear again and caress her mound.

Not needing any further encouragement I finally pulled out my cock and continued to stroke it to life watching as her eyes never left my exposed tool.

I don't mind saying that I felt exceptionally vulnerable, as I was unsure what her reaction would be to such a bold action. But despite my reservations I was pleasantly surprised to see her smile and lick her lips.

Stacy exhaled deeply as the cool sensation of her breath wafted against my skin and caused me to tremble all over.

"Mm...do that again." I insisted.

"What?" she almost whispered.

"You're breath. I like that." I told her. "Blow your breath against my face and neck."

Keibler smiled seductively before she proceeded to lightly blow her breath over my ear and neck. Getting incredibly keyed up I then threw caution to the wind and decided to turn it up another notch again.

"Show me." I said breathlessly while my hand moved swiftly over my rod. "Show me how you like to play, Stacy."

To my delight the onetime WWE performer didn't hesitate and as if on autopilot she shut her eyes and began to wiggle her hips a little harder into the bed as she proceeded to rub her sex over her panties.

There she rubbed her fingers directly over her slit, spread her legs even farther apart and let out a soft whimper.

Meanwhile I took the opportunity to subtly reach under her tight tee and made full and unrestricted contact with her sensitive nipple, rolling it between my thumb and forefinger.

I couldn't believe how soft yet taut her nipples felt between my digits. They were absolute sublime. This unexpected action seemed to really surprise and electrify her and caused her to moan and arch her back sharply.

"Oh fuck." I let out softly as I eagerly massaged her incredibly stiff nipple.

"I'm so fucking hard right now." I almost moaned. "Your nipples are so hard too, Stacy."

Keibler opened her eyes and glared down at my throbbing cock. Grinning smugly to herself she seemed to know and relish the fact that she was entirely responsible for it.

"Breath on my neck again." I suggested between groans. "Kiss my neck Stacy, I really like that."

The model turned actress responded immediately and despite the forewarning I was totally unprepared for how remarkable her lips would feel on my skin.

I let out a long moan as she proceeded to gently nuzzle and nibble at my neck and ear and in turn I manipulated her taut nipple, driving her crazy.

"Oh god..." she purred into my neck.

"Mm. You're nipples are pretty sensitive huh." I remarked, while manipulating them.

I couldn't believe how aroused she was as she continued to suckle my neck and now began to give me an impromptu love bite.

With that said we both gave out a series of long groans as I glanced down to see her hand had hastily disappeared inside the waist band of her panties where there they moved at a frantic pace.

Judging from the way her hips now rolled she was clearly rubbing herself fervently and getting off on the action.

Breaking her lip lock from around my neck I then glanced over and looked her dead in the eyes, and without warning took the opportunity to kiss her full on the lips.

At first Stacy didn't seem to respond and just lay there immobile as I pressed my lips to hers. But giving her sensitive nipple that extra little twist caused her to gasp into my mouth and finally respond.

It seemed in her mind making out with each other was somehow forbidden or taboo, and crossed some kind of imaginary line when it came to our friendship.

But as my hands and tongue began to explore her more intently she finally surrendered to the moment and ultimately parted her luscious lips and greeted my tongue with her own.

I dare not stop now. It was all or nothing. Changing tact I then kissed my way across her face, over her cheek and licked my way to her ear and neck which seemed to really rile her up again.

There Stacy moaned keenly into my ear and reached up with her hand and placed it against my face, politely informing me to stop teasing her as she was on fire.

"Please..." she moaned erotically, as I suddenly realized that the hand which had been buried inside her panties was now placed against my face.

I could actually smell her arousal, and I grinned slyly to myself I abruptly sucked her slick digits into my mouth—literally startling and taking her breath away.

"Oh..." she gasped audibly as she watched me eagerly lick and relish the succulent pussy juice from her fingers.

"God you taste good." I whispered. "Lick your fingers baby. Taste them. You taste so good."

Keibler lay expressionless as she tentatively brought her own glistening fingers up to her mouth and savored herself for the very first time. I then took her hand by the wrist and directed her to play with herself again and instructed her to repeat the entire process once more.

Shoving her hand inside her panties, Stacy eagerly plunged one, then two of her fingers knuckle deep inside herself before she brought them up to her lips and sampled her essence.

"Fuck yeah." I growled. "Stick those fingers all the way inside. Knuckle deep."

"Oh. Yeah?" she hissed back. "You like that. You like watching me fuck myself."

"Deeper Stacy." I moaned in response. "Stick those fingers as far inside as you can."

the leggy model-turned-actress was only too happy to oblige and now plunged three of her long digits deep inside her juicy cunt—burying them knuckle deep.

She repeated this process several times before we proceeded to take turns licking the moistness from her fingertips and realized that in all the commotion I had stopped jacking myself off.

Noting this Stacy smiled and motioned towards my cock once again, insisting that I keep whacking off to her.

"Don't stop now." she teased. "Stroke that big cock for me."

Not wanting to disappoint I quickly went right back to tugging my chain as she continued to now finger-bang herself right there on the bed beside me. In all honesty it wasn't very difficult to jack off considering the show I was witnessing—watching the leggy beauty now fuck three fingers.

Stacy Keibler now moaned audibly as we openly masturbated together and her eyes told me she was growing increasingly anxious and frustrated. It was during this time that she suddenly seemed preoccupied with something and finally spoke her mind.

"I know something that would really get you off right now." she breathed.

And without warning she literally took my breath away as she scooted down a little on the bed and abruptly took my cock into her hot wet mouth. I almost came right there, as I felt the warmth of her lips wrap firmly around the head of my bell-end.

Kicking my legs apart I then groaned involuntarily and grabbed a handful of her blonde hair and watched in amazement as she sucked my dick. Stacy then proceeded to tease and nibble at the end of my cock for a minute before she returned to a more deliberate bobbing action with her head.

I simply lay there moaning incessantly as the striking starlet soon switched up her technique from a sucking to a more licking action, and generously lathered her warm saliva all along the length of my shaft, coating it in her frothy spit.

I don't mind admitting that I just about shit the bed as I lost all track of space and time and now could only lie there moaning unintelligibly as she keenly serviced me—and in the most nasty, erotic way.

It seemed after all the tease and build up Stacy had finally dropped any pretense and was now just going for it, sucking my dick.

She now shifted and altered her position on the bed to a kneeling one beside me, her hand grasping the base of my shaft as her mouth went to work.

She stroked me keenly as she continued to liberally spear out her tongue and flick the tip of it across the tiny eye of my manhood.

My eyes rolled into the back of my head before I glanced over to admire the glorious vision of her perfect round butt which wiggled enticingly beside my face.

In the meanwhile Keibler slid her long wet tongue all the way down the length of my shaft and skillfully took one of my rigid balls into her (hot) mouth.

"Fuck yes." I let out involuntarily as I heard her lewdly spit all over my nuts, coating them in saliva.

"Better?" she mumbled softly while I could barely believe my luck.

I simply nodded.

Returning back to the bulbous head, she then seemed to pick up the pace considerably and proceeded to suck and swallow the head into her mouth, so much so that she was now making a lewd slurping sound, apparently desperate to see me cum.

The leggy harlot now moaned and whimpered lustfully as she twisted and pivoted her head from side to side, as all I could do was grip the bed sheets tightly with both hands and groan noisily as I rapidly approached my impending orgasm.

God she was a great little cock sucker.

Suddenly I started to grunt and buck my hips wildly on the bed as she took her mouth away and watched in wonder as I erupted violently all over myself.

"OH FUCK!" I exclaimed as Stacy simply smirked to proudly to herself and wiped her shiny chin.

Catching my breath I finally spoke.

"You know what, we should go shopping more often."

"Yeah. You wish." she giggled.

2. Thanks JU5TU5, TownHotspur, unclebilly thanked for this post
    Likes JU5TU5 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This is probably the best story I have ever read on this site.

I hope the poor guy gets to go shopping a bit more often...

Post Thanks / Like

GREAT story...

5. Thanks aries1000 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I figured it was about time I updated the story (seeing as it was originally written 3 years ago!) I hope you like it. Let me know!

Post Thanks / Like

more stacy stories please:inlove:

8. Likes JU5TU5 liked this post