Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: AUSSIE concepts

Post Thanks / Like

oz-flag AUSSIE concepts

Aussie Story Thread
    Figured I'd combine a few local hotties together and make this the AUSSIE story thread, which pretty much can include anyone one of the aussie girls that are usually mentioned daily on the board... from Jennifer Hawkins to Margot Robbie, to Tahan Lew-Fatt, to Pia Miller or Sarah Ellen etc etc.

2. Thanks hearsz, taranev, MuffinMan, Tlc, LemonTalk and 4 others thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

YES!!! any of it and all of it. Just for the love of christ do another story with her.

4. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes Tlc, TPG, X42, yossairian, MrBates liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Great pictures to work with! I personally think it should be a friend if hers. From what I've seen from her interviews and shit, she seems like a nice person, on the front of things anyway. So something like going away with her friend to this resort, getting separate rooms maybe. Then as the holiday goes on, something between them starts to spark and before you know it, he's not sleeping in his own room anymore...

6. Thanks TPG, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes Tlc, TPG, LemonTalk, X42, yossairian and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

banging a married man kinda fits well to her imo. maybe its just all the speculation of her hooking up with Will Smith that is fueling that thought as much as anything. the most loyal of married men would be powerless to resist Margot though

8. Thanks LemonTalk, TPG, X42, MrBates, MacDennis and 1 others thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk, hearsz, TPG, Tlc, X42 and 3 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I know what you mean. She just seems like the type who'd have an affair with a married man, say if she wasn't famous and worked in some office/corporate setting. It just suits her. She totally looks like the type of girl/secretary who would sleep with her boss.

10. Thanks taranev, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Topless update!!

So these new pix definitely give me an idea...

What if you were a pap on one of your first assignments and spent the day chasing Margot and her boyfriend around Maui, and finally scored the money shot - Margo Robbie naked on a secluded beach?!

But then a few minutes later, you watched as her boyfriend wandered off to go get them some lunch, leaving her all alone and laying there nude, reading a book and catching some rays - when you inadvertently made a noise alerting her of your presents!!

Margot then confronts you in the bushes (secluded sand dunes) when she realizes who you are and what you're doing there, and threatens to call the cops but then stops when she also realizes that you're actually a fellow aussie.

Then after several minutes of arguing she insists that you delete the photos but you refuse and explain how important the pix are to you, and how they could make or break your new career.

Suddenly you see a strange look in her eye - clearly finds you attractive, judging from her constant pokies - and she lets her hands down and allows you to look/admire her naked body and suggests the two of you come to some kind of arrangement?

Her saying something like.

"Look. For the record, I'm not going to fuck you. I don't even know you, BUT...if you want to get off in front of me I'm more than happy to help. But on two conditions - that 1, this stays between us, and 2, that you give me your camera."

You then laugh and argue about how much the camera is worth ($$$$) but she reminds you what she's offering as she stands there completely naked, offering to help you get off!!

"Or, we could just call the cops, and I could scream and my boyfriend can come back here and beat your ass!" she adds.

You then agree to her terms as she goes grabs her towel and finds a nice secluded place under the trees to lay down as you take out your cock and proceed to beat off beside.

But of course shit soon escalates when you reach down and squeeze a breast and then end up shooting you hot, thick white load ALL over her face and titties, then while she's grabbing something to clean herself up with - you make a run for it!! LOL

12. Thanks bbf, yossairian, mikemiami, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

As some rambling, could be interesting if you were on the beach with them, a mate of her boyfriend or something. Have it that your own girlfriend was meant to come too, like a double date but something came up last minute leaving you as a third wheel but Margot and whatshisname insist you stick around anyway.

Fast forward through a day at the beach, messing around in the water where Margot continues to be friendly with you, known each other for a while, good friends etc. Then when it comes to tanning, her bf quickly goes back to the car for something while Margot nonchalantly loses her top and lies back.

Naturally you're soon caught staring at those flawless tits, makes her grin and say something like, "Instead of gawping, why don't you make yourself useful and pass the lotion over?"

This leads to Margot basically putting on a show for you, massaging the oil into her chest, almost flashes her shaved pussy, teasing you until you want to just pin her down and pound her ass into the sand...

Could be then that the boyfriend returns and Margot's riled herself up so much she quickly instigates stuff with him, tells him to just go along with it, let you watch because it gets her off having an audience.

As she then starts blowing her boyfriend on their little secluded beach, her eyes are all on you, nodding at you to take your own cock out and start beating off. Her eyes light up when she sees you're rock hard and definitely above average, prompting her to climb on top of her bf and start riding him.

While slowly rocking her hips on him, she convinces him to give her permission to give you some much needed attention. It's then she waves you over and while she insists you can't fuck, she eagerly takes you into her mouth.

With the two of you spit-roasting a naked, oil-covered Margot Robbie on the beach, it doesn't take her long to climax before laying back and begging you both to shoot your loads all over her face/body

Then of course you can take it back to their rented apartment where you're staying with them and end up fucking her on the sofa/in the shower in the middle of the night, lol.

14. Thanks bbf, yossairian, TPG, MacDennis thanked for this post
    Likes bbf, yossairian, TPG, MacDennis liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

YES!!!! Any and all of it. Everything. Hehehehehehe

16. Thanks TPG, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes yossairian, TPG, LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm. Interesting interview here. From the way Margot first met her Suicide Squad co-star Cara Delevigne, to her "MILE HIGH" experience.

LOVE MAGAZINE Interview
    June 22, 2016

Cara Delevingne and Margot Robbie were born to be soulmates. In an interview with Paul Flynn for LOVE's new issue, Margot Robbie says of her first encounter with Cara Delevingne:

"We met at an event at Windsor Castle, but only really briefly. I know this sounds like I just rub shoulders with royals all the time, but Prince William was at the event. It was that kind of thing, a super-fancy event. I remember muttering to my friend, when this waitress asked, Would you like water? Would you like champagne?
    ...and I said, God I want a tequila!"

Margot continues.

"Well, someone overheard. It was Cara, who I'd never met before, who perked up and said, Did someone say tequila? I was like, You and I are so going to be best friends. I genuinely love her. I do. I've done very intense projects with people that I haven't stayed in contact with, so I know it from both sides."

Commenting on Harley Quinn's iconic look in Suicide Squad, she tells LOVE.

"We probably tried on a hundred different versions of the outfit, and at some point [costume designer] Kate Hawley came across a picture of Debbie Harry and we were like, Oh, that's it. That's dope! What she's wearing I don't care how revealing it is, if she wore it because she liked wearing it. I don't want it to look like she wore it because she wants a guy to think she looks hot in it. No way."

About her time on Neighbours, she tells LOVE:

"I would sit in the make-up chair in the morning with 60 pages on my lap and I would have to sometimes learn those 60 pages in half an hour. That's what I did every morning, for three years straight. It became like a new muscle once I got into it. Now, when I go on set I'm like, Oh, I only have to learn 12 lines today? How amazing."

Then there was talk about the Mile High club, confessing to being a fully fledged member of the mile high club, the model and actress said,
    "I've had sex in planes a lot. But I've always been caught. It's super-hard not to get caught."

Well, everyone loves to be part of a club
    - end.

Well, I don't know about you guys but damn that's a hot image - all of it - I don't even know where to start!

Between her love of tequila and getting smashed at some red carpet event, to her getting naked and trying on countless outfits over the course of a day. And that's before we even get to the best part - her claim that she's had sex (multiple) times on a plane?!

I...I don't even know what to say, my head is spinning right now with about a dozen different ideas.

18. Thanks yossairian, mikemiami, LemonTalk, MacDennis thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Good God. Have I said enough how much I love this woman. Those are just some more I can add to the list.

20. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes yossairian, TPG liked this post
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast