Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: AUSSIE concepts

Post Thanks / Like

I refuse to believe that she is/was a metalhead because that would make her even more perfect and I don't think I can deal with that.

2. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes Tlc, yossairian, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Going to go ahead and put this here.

4. Thanks Tlc, TheLW, TPG, yossairian, mikemiami thanked for this post
    Likes Tlc, TheLW, TPG, yossairian, mikemiami liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This thread is HOME

6. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

As mentioned in the chat (this idea) figured I'd put this here for later reference or if anyone wants to add any additional ideas.

But yeah now with the next batch of DC movies coming out you're going to have Margot Robbie, Amber Heard, and Gal Gadot in the same DCU, and I like to imagine, staying in the same hotel suite while shooting on location.

Now imagine those three together in one apartment for a few weeks, and you happen to work at the same hotel, and the girls take a liking to you cause they think you're cute, sweet and unfazed by their fame and beauty?

Maybe at one point you help them out, stop some paps from sneak upstairs to take pix, and the ladies thank you by offering to take you on a dinner on a date, separately?! (ie three different dates)

8. Thanks Tlc, TheLW, mikemiami, yossairian, LemonTalk and 1 others thanked for this post
    Likes Tlc, TheLW, mikemiami, yossairian, LemonTalk and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

and if you add some animosity and competitiveness between the thre to see who gets the prize teasing you and the other girls to show that they are the hottest could be good

10. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes Tlc, yossairian, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

...at home with Margot?

Just looking at this pic again, I can't help but notice a few things, like how they've got wooden floors, and if I'm not mistaken is that a portable heater/fan in the corner? (closest to the window) ...who knows, it could be a sub-woofer?

Either way, it got me thinking about how hot that place probably gets at night during summer, and can imagine Margot wandering around there barefoot, and in nothing but her panties and a t-shirt? ...chilling with her flatmates in the middle of the night?

That being said, could be hot if you spent the night on the couch with her and had some shots (with a half drunk/naked Margot). It reminds me of an old story I was working on but never got around to finishing, about staying up late and making football bets with her during the World Cup?

Suddenly this living room/sofa pic is proving to be very useful, helping me envisage it a lot better. ffs, now I can REALLY imagine what that scene of her riding me naked on that little modular sofa looks like ...and its glorious!

12. Thanks Tlc, yossairian, MacDennis, TheLW, mikemiami and 1 others thanked for this post
    Likes Tlc, yossairian, MacDennis, TheLW, mikemiami and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Margot and Bex Gotham awards Idea?

Imagine being that Lucky Sumbitch.

14. Thanks Tlc, TheLW, mikemiami, LemonTalk, TPG and 1 others thanked for this post
    Likes Tlc, TheLW, mikemiami, LemonTalk, TPG and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Grr, yeah you might have something there mac ...cause that side-boob from Kate is fucking spectacular!! Was just thinking, imagine if you ended up hooking up with Margot at the event, and together the two of you spotted Kate from afar and Margot admitted that she's always had a CRUSH on Kate?

Saying something along the lines of, "You know I've never consider myself gay but, I'd totally switch teams for her!"

You and Margot then get flirting, and you make it your mission to introduce the two beauties by the end of the night? ...and as luck would have it, the three of you get along REALLY well, and ultimately leave the event together and head back to Margot's hotel?

16. Thanks Tlc, MacDennis, LemonTalk, yossairian thanked for this post
    Likes Tlc, MacDennis, LemonTalk, yossairian liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Jen Hawkins NYE Fantasy

Have this idea for a story today (can't get it out of my head) about meeting JENNIFER HAWKINS at a New Years Eve house party, chatting her up, and then going upstairs to have some alone time together where you end up worshiping her legs!!

Something along the lines of where Jake (her husband) ends up spending most of the day with his mates on the harbor, leaving Jen to rock up to the party solo, and while waiting for him to show up (he never does) you keep her company and it goes better than expected.

Then, after a night of drinks and some hardcore flirting, it turns out that you both share the same kind of fetishes - you love worship long legs, and she enjoys having them worshiped.

So as the party rages on downstairs, you guys go upstairs to find a more private place to talk (all under the pretense of using the phone) where you take a seat on the bed and Jen ends up standing there posing for you in her heels and short skirt.

She then recalls the conversation you had earlier and decides to have some fun, and gives you permission to touch those incredible pins, which of course leads to you dropping to your knees and literally worshiping her - kissing, caressing, and licking every fucking square inch of those long smooth legs, before dipping my head underneath her skirt and eating her out!!

Of course, Jen is initially reluctant to the idea (screwing around behind Jake's back) but you keep at it, licking and sucking her cunt into your mouth until she literally bends to your will and runs her hands through your hair, begging you not to stop!

18. Thanks Ezetrol275, Tlc, LemonTalk, yossairian thanked for this post
    Likes Ezetrol275, Tlc, LemonTalk, yossairian liked this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234